Epilogue

Naira Khanna

"How do I look? Does this look like I am overdressed?" I asked twirling around in my pink lehenga while Reyansh sat on the edge of the bed look as hot as ever waiting for me to get ready.

Jaan le lega kisi din meri!

It was Neena's wedding today.
Finally, after being very picky all these years she found her perfect match.

He smiled at me.

The one that just melts me!

"You look stunning always. Is that even a question?" He asked walking towards me.

"Arrrghh! Reyansh, I asked if I look overdressed?" I whined and he held me by my waist and kept on pecking my lips.

"Do you think you are overdressed? I can undress you in seconds baby." He said winking at me and my cheeks changed their hue.

This man!

"You're very shameless." I said smacking his shoulder.

"Talking about undressing my wife, definitely not shameless. Don't behave as if you don't love it." He said placing kisses on my collar bone as my dress was off-shoulder.

Wife.
Everytime he says that, I feel a whole zoo inside my stomach.

I can't believe how happy this man has made me in the past few months. Getting married to him was the best thing I have ever did in my whole fucking life.

I just closed my eyes getting the tingly feeling all over and held his shoulder tightly for support.

He can effortlessly make my legs wobble.

"Bhabhi, Neena di is asking for you." I heard Sanchi yell from outside the door after knocking on it.

He groaned and yelled,
"She'll be there in 5 mins."

"They are never going to let us live in peace. First it was only me, now they have Naira bhabhi too. Bhabhi this bhabhi that. Did you get married to me or them?" He whined because his sister's can really be handful and after marriage we shifted here with his parents so they always irritate him.

"Stop whining now, let's go." I said pecking his lips and pulling him with me.

There is one thing about Reyansh that changed,
He has become a leech!
So fucking clingy.
Not that he was not clingy before but now it is too much to handle!

"I've heard we have pani puri stall today in the chat corner." I said excited as we walked towards Neena Di's room.

"And you Mrs. Khanna are not going to even look at that." He said sternly and I rolled my eyes.

Dad is back!

"Grumpy dad!" I muttered.

"Call me names, I don't care. You have been sick since the whole week. You're not eating anything spicy or oily." He said in that principal tone of his as if I am his student.

As if I am ever going to listen to him.

"I know I told you that I love you, but Reyansh, Pani puri still tops the list. No one is above that." I said sticking my tongue out and entered Neena Di's room.

"Thank god you're here. None of these sisters are helpful. Please help me with this dupatta it is very heavy." She said pointing to the veil she had to wear over her head.

I turned towards Reyansh and he just stood there staring at Neena.

"Hey! What's wrong?" I asked and he looked at me distracted.