I fucking can't...!

Reyansh Khanna

Ufffff...!

I've been trying to concentrate on my work since an hour but a certain person is disturbing everything.

The person I have a complicated relationship with is Shlok Das!

I remembered her words which did pierce my heart like a sword.

Dude! Are you that far gone?
My brain mocked.

She has clearly drawn a line between us and I need to take this as a hint to stay away from her.

Is it possible?
My heart whispered.

Somewhere, in the back of my mind I knew from the start that she had an effect on me.

I ran a frustrated hand through my hair.

Fucking great!
Out of all the girls who seemed to caught my attention, it had to be her?

The one with the most beautiful laugh,
The one with a personality that could lit up everything,
The one who could make my heart stop just with a smile.

I was lost in my thoughts when there was a knock on my door.
"Come in." I said absentmindedly.

The manager entered and said,
"The training for the new joinees have been started. I— He started but I asked him to stop as my phone started ringing and it was Dadi's call.

"Dadi, I can't come today— I started but she cut me off saying,

"Do you know where is Naira?" She asked and I frowned at her question.

"No. How would I know?" I asked.

"Where else could she be? She knows no one over here." She said panicked.

"Dadi, Calm down and tell me what happened." I said and she sighed.

"She had an argument on call in the afternoon and was very frustrated. She said she'll be back in an hour or so but she isn't picking her calls and I am just worried where is she." She said panicked.

"Don't worry, Dadi. She'll be back." I said and quickly picked up my coat to leave.

"She never switches off her phone. I should have not let her out. She was very angry after whatever happened. Raj is searching around for her. I don't know what to do." She said worried.

"I'll look for her. She'll be fine Dadi. Don't worry. You know how irresponsible she is." I said glaring at nothing in particular.

This girl is going to give me heart attack some day

"Let her come! I'll teach her a lesson." She said and I chuckled hanging up.

Where the fuck is she sitting with her phone off?
Stupid brat!

"Do you know about any parties going around?" I asked my driver as he was a young guy and it was already around 9p.m.

"There is an open mic kind of event on a beach today."
He said.

"Great! Take me there." I said hoping that I find the stupid girl over there.

"Why the fuck is it taking so much time?" I yelled at him as it has already been 20 minutes.

"The beach is on the north side, sir." He said and I just sat there impatiently taping my foot.

"Sir, it is on that— he was saying something but I got out of the car.