The drama is deep then it seems!

Reyansh Khanna

I squinted my eyes open as there was too much light in the room and then my eyes fell on Naira who was sleeping like a kid hugging my torso and her hair all over my chest.

I removed her hair tendrils away from her face and kissed her forhead.

What a sight to wake up!

I just kept staring at her sleeping face while caressing her cheek.

Iski shaadi jabardasti karane ke liye Shlok hi mila kya tha?

Mujhse kara dete jabardasti shaadi iski.

Are you in your senses?
My brain asked.

Can I be in my senses when she is around me?
I countered back.

I groaned as my phone started ringing.

"Bhai! I hate you." Preeti screamed in my ears as I answered her call.

"Subah subah kya kar diya maine." I said rolling my eyes.

"You told Neena di not to let me go to the party my college has." She said in a very angry voice and I could picture her fuming.

"You're not allowed to go to parties till you're 20. No arguments on this." I said and Naira tightened her hold on me snuggling more into my chest.

"I really hate you." She said huffing and I heard someone laughing from behind.

"Ohh don't worry I love you." I said chuckling and she hung up.

The moment I kept my phone aside I saw Naira narrowing her eyes at me sleepily.

"Who are you confessing your undying love to? That too this early morning." She asked yawning.

"Preeti." I said and she glared at me.

"Preeti who—- Ohh!" She said as she realised I was talking about my sister.

"Yess ohhh!" I said mocking her and she smiled sheepishly.

"I am very tired and I don't want to go to work." She said giving the puppy dog eyes which always work.

"Not happening at all. Get your ass up and we'll leave after having breakfast. We have to go to your— I mean Shlok's place too." I said rolling my eyes.

"You're a very mean boyfriend. You don't let me skip work. I want to sleep." She said pouting and I laughed.

"Not happening." I said with a stern look and she scowled getting up from the bed.

"Someday Mr. Khanna, I am going to take my revenge. I want to be your boss one day and torture you like you torture me." She yelled walking towards the washroom and I laughed at her.

My boss?
I would love to be at her mercy!

I showered and was ready for office.
I walked towards the kitchen where she stood there making an omlette.

"Is this fine for you? Because we are really getting late. You have to drop me which is on the opposite— She was blabbering when I casually shut her up by kissing her.

She gasped but responded quickly. She quickly pushed me probably when she realised she was making an omlette.

"You talk a lot at times." I said holding her close with my hands encircled around her waist.

"And you shut me up a lot." She said switching the stove off while her eyes were narrowed at me.

"You'll keep on blabbering If I don't do it. It was really hard to control the urge all these months. But now that you're mine, I can clearly do that whenever I want." I said kissing her cheek and she blushed.

Ahhhh that cute tint of her cheeks!
Jaan jani hai meri kisi din!

"Something in the way that you've been looking at me since yesterday tells me that you are going to search for reasons to get me in your apartment after today." She said laughing and I helped her taking the breakfast on the dining table.

"I'm searching for reasons to trap you with me." I said and she just shook her head smiling.

"You just make me speechless at times." She said and we had our breakfast in peace just me stealing glances at her and wishing If I'd be lucky enough to have her near me like this every fucking day.

Joo mil raha hai usme khush reh!
My brain mocked and I rolled my eyes.

"Reyansh, you leave for office. It will take atleast half n hour for me to shower and get ready." She whined as I told her that I'd wait outside in the car while she comes back and then we could go to office together.

"Again arguing? You know I am stubborn." I said while she rolled her eyes.

"Then get in the house and wait in the living room and not in the car." She said.

"You mean I step in Shlok's house? Never." I said scoffing.

"Either that or you are leaving for office. Choose." She said sternly and I looked at her amused.

"Fine. I'll listen to you this once." I said getting out of the car with her but the moment I stepped in the living room I regretted coming here.

Her mom and dad were sitting with Shlok on the couch.
"Good morning, Naira." Her mother greeted her with a sarcastic smile while her father was busy eyeing our hands that were entwined.

"Now that I have seen you, It is a not so good morning Mom." Naira replied with her infamous sarcastic smile.

"Mr. Khanna I thought you had a company to run rather than running behind a girl like a lost puppy." Her father said rolling his eyes.

I was going to answer him but Naira beat me to it,
"I thought the day I signed divorce papers, you broke all your ties with me. Now what are you here for?" She asked irritated.

What? They broke their ties with her?
How low can they stoop?

"To talk to you that this is not your future." Her mom said gesturing towards our hands.

"This is your future." She said pointing at Shlok and Naira released another irritated sigh.

How does she handle all this drama?
God! I am tired just in minutes.

"I don't need you to tell me what my future is. You have lost the right to." She said and pulled me with her towards the stairs.

"I'll make sure Shlok is your future." Her mom yelled.

The drama is deep then it seems!
I knew that I was in mess,
But how deep who knew?

Maybe, I'll know with time.

But who cares?
At the end of the mess I'm going to have her glued beside me.