You are going to land in deep shit!

Reyansh Khanna

"It is been more than a week that you are in Goa. You did not call me even once." Maa said glaring at me through the video call.

"I am busy, Maa." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I called your office today and you were not there. So, can I ask you where were you busy? I wanted to talk to you since morning but your phone was not reachable." She said.

"I was not in the office but what is it that you wanted to talk about so urgently?" I asked frowning.

"Kriti and Sanchi. They had a fight today and a huge one at that. She threw a vase at Sanchi and I don't know what to do, Reyansh. They are not telling us the reason also." She said and I looked at her wide eyed.

"What? What the hell is happening over there? Is Sanchi fine? Where is she? I want to talk to her." I said panicked.

Sanchi, another younger sister of mine.
She is 20 year old and a quiet one. But, when she gets angry there is nothing that can calm her down.

"No, she didn't get hurt. Thankfully, it didn't hit her. But, Reyansh these girls are a big mess. I know it sounds stupid that I am their mother and I am complaining to you but you know there is nothing that I can do about it. And your dad is least interested in getting into their matters." She said and I nodded sighing.

"I'll be back in a week, mom. Don't worry. And by the time please put some sense in Dad and get him scold his girls. He can't keep on pampering them." I said and she nodded.

So, I am not allowed to be unavailaible even for a few hours!
I thought with a dry chuckle.

"But, there is something I wanted to ask you. You seem diffrent. Is it a girl you're busy with?" She asked and I started looking anywhere but at her.

"Uhhh... no maa. Nothing like that." I said and she gave me a sly smile.

"Ohhh! Definitely a girl. I can't believe this! Is she your girlfriend?" She asked and I choked on my spit.

Girlfriend?
She will probably run for hills if she even hears this word from me!

"It is nothing like that. Stop being a detective." I said trying to sound annoyed.

"Whatever. Tomorrow is Valentine's day, So I think you're going to be busy tomorrow too huh?" She asked teasing me.

"Are you done? Because I am sleepy. Bye." I said hanging up on her.

I just laid my head back on the rest of the bed with my hands folded behind my head.

My personal life is a lot messed up. No one would dare.
I remembered her words.

Why is she such a mystery?

Everytime she is smiling she does something to me.
But, whenever anything about her personal life comes she is like a bitter person.

Arrrghhhh!
This girl has wrapped my head around her.

I smiled wide as suddenly I had this idea in my mind.

Mujhe lagta hai tu khudko bahot bade musibat me dalne wala hai.
My brain mocked.

Kya farak padta hai? Musibat me to wo khud ko pehle hi daal chuka hai.
My mind mocked.