This man has ruined me!

Naira Datta

The moment I got down from the car there were cameras flashing everywhere.

I can do this!

Shlok held his hand out for me and I just gave him a look which said stay-in-your-limits.

I gathered the pleats of my saree and started walking upstairs with this asshole beside me who was smiling at the camera with his hand placed at the small of my back.

Don't break it!

"We need a picture Mr. & Mrs. Das." A reporter yelled.

I just rolled my eyes at that.
"You can sure have a picture, but I am certainly not Mrs. Das." I said turning towards that reporter with a sarcastic smile.

"Just yesterday, Mr. Das announced that you both have been married for a year. Why did you both hide it?" Another reporter asked.

"Honey, you didn't tell them?" I asked very sweetly turning towards Shlok.

"Your ever favourite Shlok Das has given you incomplete information. We were married? yess. I am Mrs. Das? No. And I think he forgot to tell you a very important thing. We have our divorce case going on." I said with a smile.

"Why did you both opt for divorce? Were you guys forced to get married?" There were numerous questions like these from the reporters.

"I think Shlok loves media people. So, he would definitely love to answer this question." I said smiling at them and leaving from there.

Pheewww..!
I sighed and entered the event which was going on. My eyes were searching around for Shreya when I spotted her.

Well, Shreya is here with Ishaan. I really don't know how did he convince her considering the fact that she absolutely hates him. There is something going on between them definitely.

"Hey, Naira." Mrs. Dixit called me smiling as she saw me.

"Hello, Mrs. Dixit." I said smiling.

"You look pretty. I heard you got married where's your husband?" She asked and I mentally rolled my eyes.

My husband?
I scoffed thinking about him and then in a second someone pulled me by my waist.

"Meet her. Naira Datta, my wife." Shlok said with his hand on my waist and Reyansh stood there before me with a clenched jaw.

Shit! This will be bad!

"It's been a year and you haven't been able to convince your wife to be Naira Das? Awww!" Reyansh said removing his hand rather harshly from my waist.

Take that, asshole!

He just went away from there without even sparing me a glance and I turned to look at him pouting.

Rude.

But man! He looks soo hot in that blue tuxedo.

A piece of meat!

What the fuck is wrong with you?
My conscience asked.

I walked towards the bar where Shreya was seated and sat beside her.

"How did he convince you?" I asked Shreya as I kept eyeing Reyansh who was busy talking to a group of businessmen.

I'll kill him if he keeps on ignoring me!