But I can't do it!

Reyansh Khanna

I was calling Naira since eternity and this girl refused to answer my calls.

What the fuck is wrong with her?

Something is definitely going on with her something which is troubling her and that stupid girl refuses to tell me.

After she left from office the day before yesterday she refuses to get out of that house saying she does not want to and has no mood. Only calls me or answers my calls and that is always gloomy.

I'll get her out of that mood today!
I've had too much of her tantrums.

Frustratedly, I ran my hand through my hair.

What do I do with this irresponsible girl?

Just then my phone started ringing and I quickly answered it saying,

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you okay?" I yelled impatiently when I heard a chuckle from the other end.

"You're too gone, Mr. Khanna." Shaurya said laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up!" I yelled and he said

"We have everything under control. He has signed 5 of our contracts." Shaurya said and I smiled.

"Finally! But wait it is only 35%. What about the rest?" I asked.

"I know you want full control of Datta Industries and you will have it." He said and I smiled triumphantly.

Told ya Shlok Das, do not mess with me!

"But there is another thing you need to know." He said.

"There is some contract between Datta's and Das. Nobody knows about it except Shlok and Naira's parents. That is some destruction for Datta industries." He said.

"I'll look into it and try to find what that is. I want to hand everything that Naira deserves to her not even a single percent will be with Das." I said and hung up.

I called Ishaan and he answered my call in 2 rings,
"Are you missing me?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Is shreya with you? If yess hand her the phone." I said and he gave her the phone.

"We need to get a hold of that irritating friend of yours." I said and she laughed.

"Let's crash at her place." She said chuckling.

"Tu mera dushman hai Khanna!" Ishaan yelled from background.

Iska alag drama!

"Muh tod dunga tera, chup kar." I said.

"Meet us outside that stupid Das's house." Shreya said and I hung up.

When I reached Shreya and Ishaan were already waiting outside his house.

"I was convincing her for weeks for a date and you ruined it!" Ishaan complained.

"We have a huge problem at hand and that is my stupid girlfriend. So you better keep that date of yours for some other day." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'll make sure to ruin yours and Naira's first date." He said scowling and I hit his head.

Shreya just rang her door bell and some lady opened the door.