He is soo cute!

Naira Datta

"Just sit down, take a deep breath and then continue with your yellings." He said rolling his eyes.

"Huh! You have the audacity to roll your eyes at me! I am here with this stupid container Dadi sent for you and you are rolling your eyes at me." I yelled glaring at him while he got from his chair and walked towards me.

"Exactly, what is your problem?" He said standing before me intimidating me with this stupid tall hunky personality.

It should be a handsome tall hunk!
My conscience corrected.

"Don't try to intimidate me." I said glaring at him.

"What? I am just asking you? Why are you so fired up?" He asked with his I-will-never-ever-smile expression.

I think he looks bad when he smiles that is why he doesn't.

He tapped on my forhead and said,
"Kya chal raha hai iss shaitaani dimaag mein?"

"Shaitani? Mera dimaag nahi hai shaitaani." I said glaring at him.

"Aur na apni uss Item ko bata dena yaha har koi tumpe line marne nahi aata hai." I said rolling my eyes and banged the container on his table.

"Dadi ne kaha hai, laddoo khaa lena aur ghar jane se pehle milke jana." I told him and he just stood there looking at me with his hands folded.

"Aur kuch nahi kaha dadi ne?" He asked and could see he was trying to control his smile.

Toh matlab isko hasna aata hai, ye bass hasta nahi hai.

Khadoos hi hai pura!

"Ek baat batani thi." I said smiling sweetly.

"Batao." He said very softly.

Yaar!
Ye bass distract kar deta hai itni acchi shakal se apni.

"Wo maine naa...." I trailed and he took a step closer to me asking,

"Woh tumne na?"

"Tumhare dabbe me se bahot saare laddoo khaa liye!" I said and turned around to run away.

"You brat!" He said and was quick to hold my arm and turn me towards him.
He narrowed his eyes at me while I was trying to remove my arm from his grip with a nervous smile but his grip was very firm.

Ironman isse kam stiff hoga!

"Haww! Kaisa insaan hai. Ladki ke sath koi aise behave karta hai? I will file a case of..." I said trailing trying to remember what exactly is it called when he pulled me towards him and I landed on his chest.

"You will file a case of....." he asked smirking and I huffed.

"Kaisi bacchi hai tu! Aise kaise tere maa baap tujhe akela chod dete hai kahi bhi jane ke liye?" He asked smirking.

"Ohh please! Main bacchi nahi hu. Mere maa baap ki permission nahi lagti mujhe kahi bhi jane ke liye." I said.

"Anyways they think I am too matured that is why they put me into hell." I muttered.

"Huh, what?" He asked confused.

"Nothing. Now will you leave me. Otherwise that receptionist of yours will think that she was right. She thinks I am here to trap you in my beauty." I said and he started coughing.

"She said that to you?" He asked between his coughs.

I quickly gave him water and made him sit. I started rubbing his back.
"Are you okay now?" I asked him after a while when he stopped coughing.