Whatever It Takes {Teen Wolf...

By arrowloverl

Love. Be afraid. Y/N Hale, the daughter of Peter Hale, attends Beacon Hills Highschool with her best friends... More

Y/N Hale
Season 1
1. Wolf Moon
2. Second Chance At First Line
3. Pack Mentality
4. Magic Bullet
5. The Tell
6. Heart Monitor
7. Night School
8. Lunatic
9. Wolf's Bane
10. Co-Captain
11. Formality
12. Code Breaker
Season 2
13. Omega
14. Shape Shifted
15. Ice Pick
16. Abomination
17. Venomous
18. Frenemy
19. Restraint
20. Raving
21. Party Guessed
22. Fury
23. Battlefield
Season 3A
25. Tattoo
26. Chaos Rising
27. Fireflies
28. Unleashed
29. Frayed
30. Motel California
31. Currents
32. Visionary Part 1
33. Visionary Part 2
34. The Girl Who Knew Too Much
35. The Overlooked
36. Alpha Pact
37. Lunar Ellipse
Season 3B
38. Anchors
39. More Bad Than Good
40. Galvanize
41. Illuminated
42. Silverfinger
43. Riddled
44. Letharia Vulpina
45. Echo House
46. The Fox And The Wolf
47. De-Void
48. Insatiable
49. The Divine Move
Season 4
50. The Dark Moon
51. 117
52. Muted
53. The Benefactor
54. I.E.D
55. Orphaned
56. Weaponized
57. Time Of Death
58. Perishable
59. Monstrous
60. A Promise To The Dead
61. Smoke And Mirrors
Season 5A
62. Creatures Of The Night
63. Parasomnia
64. Dreamcatchers
65. Condition Terminal
66. A Novel Approach
67. Required Reading
68. Strange Frequencies
69. Ouroboros
70. Lies Of Omission
71. Status Asthmaticus
Season 5B
72. The Last Chimera
73. Damnatio Memoriae
74. Codominance
75. The Sword And The Spirit
76. Amplification
77. Lie Ability
78. A Credible Threat
79. Maid of Gévaudan
80. The Beast Of Beacon Hills
81. Apotheosis
Season 6A
82. Memory Lost
83. Superposition
84. Sundowning
85. Relics
86. Radio Silence
87. Ghosted
88. Heartless
89. Blitzkrieg
90. Memory Found
91. Riders On The Storm
Season 6B
92. Said The Spider To The Fly
93. Raw Talent
94. After Images
95. Face-To-Faceless
96. Pressure Test
97. Triggers
98. Werewolves Of London

24. Master Plan

1.1K 32 2
By arrowloverl

Argent House

"Now, be a good little puppy and tell me where I can find Derek ?" Gerard bends down infront of you.

"Hit me again, old man. See how well it turns out for ya" You spat blood onto the families kitchen floor.

"Actually, I'm getting fed up of you, Miss Hale. So, perhaps your girlfriend will be more cooperative ?" He smirked.

"Erica's not girlfriend" You evaded his gaze to buy more time.

"And you loved her - I can see it in your eyes. Did she break your heart or did you break hers ?" His voice holds a fake sense of sincerity.

"She wanted to leave Beacon Hills. Who was I to stop her ? I know better than anyone how dangerous this town is for people like us" You attempt to break free from your restraints.

Gerard didn't speak another word as he cuts the rope away from your wrists.

"Try anything and I'll kill both of them" He grabs the back of your neck, coming to a hault infront of the cellar door.

"Oh ... and good look finding Derek, Mr Argent" You pushed him over the edge.

He opened the door, kicking your weak form down the stairs.

You tumbled to the bottom and he slams the door shut, you groaned in pain.

"Asshole" You mumbled, getting to your feet.

"Y/N ? What happened ? Are you okay ?" Erica questioned you frantically.

"Just a little cut and bruised but I'll live" You moved to her side.

"Untie us then before one of the hunters come down to tie you up with us" Boyd impatiently tugged at his restraints.

"I can't. Those wires have enough volts of electricity running through them to incompacitate me. If I try and free you, they'll send a current through and shock me" You trailed off, listening in to one of the conversations going on upstairs.

"We agreed. Just the three of them, why did you kidnap Stiles Stilinski ? He isn't even supernatural ... The code. We have no evidence to suggest otherwise" Chris argued with his father.

"I didn't agree to that, my boy. The code is we hunt those who hunt us. If Stiles is associated with Scott McCall then he can probably lead us to Derek. My daughters killer might be dead, Christopher, but I will avenge her death. Even if I have to kill Y/N and Derek Hale" He snapped at his son before walking away.

"... Did you hear that ?" Erica fears what Gerard had just promised.

"Gerard Argent and his family wants me and Derek dead" You repeated to her.

20 minutes later

"Ow" You heard Stiles complaints as one of the hunters shove him into the cellar.

The lights had been switched off, leaving the room in more or less complete darkness.

Stiles groaned in pain, struggling to get back onto his feet.

He dusted himself off hearing Erica's cry from the corner of the room.

You've been tied up with Boyd and Erica but ductape isn't over your mouth.

Stiles defensively prepared to fight with his lacrosse stick, cautiously stepping towards the source of the sound.

He felt around on the wall until he finds the light switch, flipping it on, shocked by what he can now see.

You, Boyd and Erica were tied with your arms above your heads.

Erica and Boyd have ductape over their mouths whereas you appear to be least restrained out of the three prisoners.

Stiles shushed Erica, he tried to free her but was electrocuted in the process.

"You can be helpful, you know ? You can actually talk to me" He turned to you.

"It's pointless, Stiles. You can't free us, the amount of electricity in these wires is too high for your body to handle. You need to stop helping us before you hurt yourself" You warned him.

"No ! I'm getting you guys out of here ... I don't care what happens to me" Stilinski touches the electrical wire again.

"But your father does. A father's love for his son never dies" You reasoned.

"Ow" He yelps, Gerard entered the small cellar.

"They were trying to warn you ... It's elctrified" He pointed out to Stiles.

"What are you doing with them ?" Stiles faced the hunter.

"At the moment ? Just keeping them comfortable. There's no point in torturing them. They won't give Derek up -- the instinct to protect their Alpha is too strong" Gerard takes the final step.

"Okay, so, what are you doing with me ? Because Scott can find me, all right ? He knows my scent. It's pungent, you know ? It's more likes a stench. He could find me even if I was buried at the bottom of a sewer, covered in fecal matter and urine ..." He anxiously trains his eyes on Gerard.

"You have a knack for creating a vivid picture, Mr Stilinski. Let me paint one of my own -- Scott McCall finds his best friend bloodied and beaten to a pulp. How does that sound ?" Gerard stepped closer, stopping inches away from Stiles.

"I think I might prefer more of a still life, or landscape, you know ? What - what are you ninety ? Look, I can probably kick your ass up and down this room --" Stiles didn't get chance to finish when Gerard back handed him.

He grabbed Stiles by the shirt, punching him in the face.

"Okay, wait ! Wait, wait ! Okay, wait, wait !" He protested as Gerard punched him three more times.

1 and a half hours later

"Shush !" Chris took ahold of your wrist, using his knife to cut you free.

"Why are you helping me ?" You rubbed your wrists, examining the shock marks.

"Because you don't deserve to die. You're just a kid, it's not you fault that your dad killed Kate. You shouldn't be punished for someonelses wrongdoing" Chris puts his knife back in it's sheathe.

"What about them ?" You nodded to the barely conscious Boyd and Erica.

"I can't free all of you. Gerard might become suspicious. He already thinks I'm plotting against him. So, I want you to punch me. Hard" He instructed.

You punched Chris in the jaw, just about hard enough to leave a mark.

"What ? I don't get the opportunity to punch you without any repercussions often" You realize that blood is dripping from your squeezed fist.

"He could believe that you were able to overpower me. You're the most trained werewolf he's captured. Go, find Derek. Help him and Scott with Jackson" Chris grimaced, touching his bruising cheek.

"Thank you, Argent. I owe you a favour" You sneak out the back door.

Beacon Hills Preserve

"There you are. Where have you been ?" Scott greeted with a gentle hug.

"Locked in the Argent's basement" You explained, returning the hug.

You, Peter, Derek and Scott exchanged a glance.

"Who died on the field ? You didn't give Derek up so ... who's dead ?" You noticed the grimace from Scott and Derek.

"It was Jackson" Peter informs, you look over at your cousin, hanging your head for a moment, regaining your bearings.

You sighed, following them and the five of you made your way to Hale House.

Hale House

"Oh, oh, they found Stiles !" Relief floods over Scott because of the good news.

"I told you, I looked everywhere" Derek watched Peter intently.

You, Isaac and Scott stood near the entrance to the house, uncertain if your able to trust your father or not.

"You didn't look there ?" Peter smirked, moving away part of a step and taking out what appears to be an old laptop.

"What is that, a book ?" Derek frowned.

"No, it's a laptop. What century are you living in ?" Peter scoffed, blowing the dust off the item.

"A few days after I got out of my coma, I transferred everything we had. Fortunately, the Argents aren't the only ones who keep records" He continued.

"You think there's something we can use in there ?" You questioned your father.

"Hopefully" Peter takes your hands and guides you into the another room, Isaac and Derek followed, Scott staid there to take a phone call.

Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital

"What's happening to him ?" Scott stood over Jackson's body with you, Isaac and Melissa.

"I thought you were gonna tell me. Is it bad ?" Melissa steps behind you.

"It doesn't look good ... Woah !" Isaac jumped when Jackson moved.

"Whoa ! Um, mum, could you zip it up, please ?" Scott gestured to the table.

"Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay, here we go ..." Melissa zips up the bag but stops when she reached his head.

Jackson hisses, his teeth clench and his head lulls to one side ever so slightly.

"Mum, zip ! Zip ! Zip, mum ! Zip ! Zip !" Scott instructed.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay ..." She couldn't do it so you zipped it up quickly.

"Your eyes, why are they blue ?" Melissa locked eyes with you.

"Dammit ! Being tortured must've made my powers go off the rails. Scott, I can't control my eye colour, not as well as I usually can" You informed him.

"Maybe Derek and Peter need a hand at the house. Then, no-one else will be able to see glowing blue eyes" Scott suggests.

"Isaac, stay with Scott and Melissa. I can make my own way and if the Argent's do come after me again, I won't hesitate to rip them to shreds" You reassured Isaac.

He nodded his head, silently agreeing to stay with Melissa and Scott.

Hale House

Peter sits down at the old desk with the laptop open infront of him, Derek has his phone pressed to his ear, you leant against the back of your dad's chair with a hand on his shoulder.

"They say he's in some kind of transparent casing made from the venom coming out of his claws ..." Derek repeated what Scott told him.

"That sounds sufficiently terrifying" He grimaced, typing into the search bar.

"They also say he's starting to move" You scan through the text and Derek grimly adds the new information.

"Okay, look -- I think I found something. Looks like what we've seen from Jackson is just the Kanima's beta shape" He scrolls through the document.

"Well, meaning what ? It can turn into something bigger ?" Derek didn't want to know the response to his question.

"Like an alpha Kanima" Your eyes widen when you see the picture on screen.

"Bigger and badder ..." Peter absolutely horrified, shows the picture to him.

"He's turning into that ? That has wings !!!" Derek exasperatedly puts the phone back to his ear.

"I can see that" Peter's speechless as he examined his laptop screen.

"Oh my God !" You turned away to pull yourself together.

"Scott, bring him to us !" Derek grimaces as he looks at the photos.

"Turn that off. It's horrifying" You groan as Peter found an animation for it.

"I'm not sure we have time for that" The body bag shakes on the examiners table.

"Look ! Somebody made an animation of it. Maybe it's less frightening if we ..." He clicks it, the evolved kanima roars.

"Nope. Not at all. We should probably meet them half way" Peter slammed the screen down, getting to his feet.

"Scott, get him out of there now. Go now !" Derek ended the phone call with McCall.

You and Derek were more or less out of the house when your dad stops the pair of you.

"Derek, we need Lydia" Peter points out.

"There's no time for -" Derek impatiently rested his hand on the door knob.

"That's the problem -- we're rushing. We're moving too fast. And, while everyone knows a moving target is harder to hit, here we are, racing right into Gerard's crosshairs" He reasoned.

"Lydia isn't getting involved in this. I've already lost one of my best friends, I'm not losing two" You warned him.

"Y/N ... there's still a chance we can save Jackson" Peter assured you.

"I know but how likely is it that we'll be able to get close enough to him to do it" You opened the front door.

"If I get a chance to kill Jackson ... I'm taking it" Derek firmly reminds the two of you before walking out.

Warehouse District

Derek ran towards Isaac, Scott and Chris on all fours, front flipping and landing in a crouching position, his eyes red.

"Someone certainly enjoys making an entrance ..." Peter muttered his remark.

You rolled your eyes, following Derek as Chris glared at him.

"I'm here for Jackson -- not you" Chris clarified and Derek straightened up.

"Somehow, I don't find that very comforting" He nods at the trunk of the car.

"We'll get him inside" You gestured for Isaac and Scott to follow you to the back of the car.

"Are you sure we can trust Peter ?" Isaac kept his voice low.

"Not really ... But he's my dad. He won't hurt Lydia because he knows, I'll gladly kill him if he so much as lays a finger on her" You assured both of them.

"I don't find that very reassuring" Scott opens Argent's trunk to reveal the body.

Chris drives the car into the abandoned warehouse, helping you and Scott lay the body down on the ground, carefully.

"Where are they ?" McCall impatiently examined his watch for the time.

"Who ?" Derek glances over at you, Scott and Isaac.

"Peter and Lydia. As much as it pains me to say this, he might be right. Maybe she can bring Jackson back from the edge ..." You reluctantly informed him.

Peter's clawed hand grips the beams and he kept a watchful eye on the situation.

Derek climbed over the body, preparing to unzip the black body bag.

"Whoa ! Hold on a second -- you said you knew how to save him" Scott objects to Derek's actions.

"We're past that" He crouched above the body of you best friend.

"What about --" Scott attempts to reason.

"Think about it, Scott ! Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog, and he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful" He cuts in which caused Chris to shake his head.

"No. No, he wouldn't. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live" Argent defensively eyed Jackson's dead body.

"Of course not ... Anything that dangerous, that out of control ... is better of dead" Gerard comes out of the shadows.

Derek flicked out his claws, prepared to kill Jackson with a single swift swipe of his hand.

Jackson's eyes snapped open and he dug his claws into Derek's chest, blood spills from his ajar mouth.

Chris pulled out his gun, Isaac and Scott watch on helplessly, you ball your hand onto a fist, knowing Gerard was waiting for you to react.

Jackson sat up slowly, throwing Derek's body across the warehouse, he falls onto the ground, losing consciousness.

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Y/N and Derek to me" Gerard smugly toyed with McCall.

A familiar arrow flew through the air, punchering Isaac's chest, another stabs you in the lunge.

"Allison ?" Scott stands back up in shock, rushing over to Isaac's side.

You yanked the arrow out of your chest, snapping it into two halves.

Scott hoists Isaac onto his feet, wrapping his arm round him and guiding him out of harms way.

You refused to take your eyes of Gerard, Allison or Jackson, tossing the arrow to one side.

Chris unloaded a number of bullets into Jackson but they have little affect.

Allison shoots at you again but this time you avoid, catching it effortlessly in one hand.

The arrow cuts into your palm, causing you to drop it, unaware if she's poisoned it with wolfsbane or Jackson's venom.

Chris shoots at Jackson as he jumps over the bonnet of his car.

You tossed him a spare round of bullets, nodding towards the car, Allison wasn't anywhere to be found when you turned back to face her.

Chris shattered two of the windows with bullets, trying to shoot Jackson and slow him down.

"You see him ?" He reloaded his weapon.

"He can't have gone far" You switched to your wolf vision to get a better analysis.

"Found him !" Chris looked up, Jackson's fully transformed on the car roof.

You jumped on the hood, climbing onto the roof, your claws are jagged so they'll easily draw blood.

Jackson used his tail, ensnaring Argent's gun and forcing it out if his hand, Chris couldn't keep his grip and dropped it.

You tackled the Kanima to the ground, buying Chris enough time to make a run for it.

He twisted your arm behind your back, shoving you, causing you to stumble.

Argent revealed a knife, Jackson charges at full speed, taking Argent down, ontop of the ice cold concrete.

Peter watched you and Argent fighting, quickly assessing the situation.

Chris tumbled to the floor, Jackson stabs his claws into your chest, blood dripped from your open mouth, Jackson beared his teeth.

Derek flipped over a crate, landing in a crouched position, his eyes glowing red in sheer anger.

Isaac and Scott, fully transformed, came around the corner to help with the fight.

Jackson tossed your barely conscious form across the room, you landed at Peter's feet.

"Give me your hand" He holds his hand out to help you get back up.

"Thank you, dad" You grab ahold of his hand, getting to your feet with his help.

"Keep distracting Jackson. We need an opening to go through with our plan" He reminded you.

"We'll do our best but he's stronger now. Where's Lydia ?" You growled, blue eyes flashing repeatedly before settling down so, your eyes are steel blue in colour.

"Lydia's in the car. Do you have any idea how you're going to explain all of this to her ?" Peter watched the ongoing fight.

"No, I don't really know how to tell her. I just hope that she can look at me in the same way after tonight" You prepared to head back into the mists of the fight.

Derek back flipped off of a wall, Jackson grabs his throat and blocks his incoming attack.

You helped Isaac back onto his feet from the ground, warily glancing at Scott.

Jackson swipes Derek with his claws and you looked up, Isaac attempts to go, help his Alpha but Allison stabs him multiple times.

She slashed you in the side, causing you to fall onto one knee as a result of your injuries, you spat out some blood.

Allison storms over toward Derek, Scott stands infront of the injured Alpha.

"No, Allison !" Scott pleads with her.

Jackson disarmed her, holding his claws to her throat.

"Not yet, sweetheart" Gerard smirked.

"What are you doing ?" Allison tearfully locked eyes with her grandfather.

You collected one of her daggers, incase Jackson posed a threat to Allison's life.

"He's doing what he came here to do ..." Scott refused to look at his girlfriend.

"Then you know" Gerard grasped you by the back of your neck, his hands snaked to the front, squeezing your throat until you can barely breathe before releasing his hold on you.

"What's he talking about ?" Allison looks to Scott for answers.

Peter struggled to hold back the urge to rush into the open and help you.

"It was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it ? When I threatened your mother. I knew I saw something in your eyes. You could just smell it, couldn't you ?" Gerard shoved his boot into your side, Chris steps forward to join Scott.

"He's dying ..." Isaac panted, Gerard lifts his foot away, gesturing for you to move away from him.

You forced yourself back onto your feet, cautiously joining Scott, Chris and Isaac.

"I am. I have been for a while now. Unfortunately, science doesn't have a cure for cancer yet ... But the supernatural does" Gerard smirked at Derek, the kanima tightened his grip on Allison's throat.

"You monster" Chris gritted his teeth.

"Not yet" Gerard briefly took his eyes off Allison, looking over at his son.

"What are you doing ?" Tears gradually stream down Allison's face.

"You'll kill her, too ?" Argent appalled by his fathers action, wiped the blood from his lips.

"When it comes to survival ... ? I'd kill my own son. Scott" Gerard locked eyes with Chris, turning towards the beta.

Scott looks between you, Derek, Gerard, Chris and Allison, transforming back to his human form.

You shook your head, Argent follows as he walked over to Derek.

McCall forced him to his feet, one hand's on the back of his neck, the other on his chest.

"Scott, don't. You know that he's gonna kill me right after. He'll be an Alpha" Derek weakly pleaded with him.

"That's true ... But I think he already knows that, don't you, Scott ? He knows that the ultimate prize is Allison. Do this small task for me, and they can be together. You are the only piece that doesn't fit, Derek. And, in case you haven't learned yet, there is just no competing with young love" He teased.

"Don't do it, Scott. Let Derek go. You can be with Allison. It's not like, her families disapproval's stopped you before" You plead with McCall.

"Scott, don't ! Don't !" He knew that his pleading was pointless but he still tried.

"I'm sorry. But I have to" Scott sends you an apologetic smile.

Derek is forced to open his jaw, Gerard removed his jacket, placing his bare arm above the Alpha's mouth.

Allison looked away, Argent struggled to watch him be bitten, you and Isaac were struggling to regain your strength.

Gerard shoved his arm downwards and Derek was forced to bite, turning Gerard into a werewolf.

Scott dropped Derek's body, you rushed to his side, taking ahold of his hand and taking away some of his pain.

Gerard held his arm in the air victorious but dark, black blood leaks out from the bite mark.

"What the ... ?" Peter muttered, noticing the bleeding wound.

Chris and Allison watched the dripping blood, appalled by the sight.

"What ? What is this ? What did you do ?" He noticed his wound, Scott smiled at you and Derek.

"Everyone said Gerard always had a plan. I had one, too" Scott informed the rest of his allies.

"No ... No ..." He tips out the container of pills, recognising they've been tampered with.

"Mountain ash !" He furiously crushed a handful of the pills.

Black blood funnels from his eyes, nose and ears, Gerard falls onto his knees in pain.

You, Chris, Allison, Scott and Derek saw the effects on Gerard's body, making you all grimace.

He threw a surprisingly large amount of blood up moments later, landing on his side.

"Why didn't you tell me ?" Derek panted as he forced himself ever so slightly off the floor.

"Because you might be an Alpha ... but you're not mine" Scott watched Gerard's actions as he spits more blood out on to the concrete.

"Kill them ! Kill them all !" He instructed the kanima before falling silent.

Jackson released his hold on Allison, she had just enough time to elbow him and get away before Stilinski drives his jeep straight into him, with Lydia inside.

You caught Allison, making sure she had her dagger.

"Are you okay, Alli ?" You looked over at Lydia sitting in the passenger seat as Alli nodded her head in response.

"... Did I get him ?" Stilinski uncovers his eyes.

Scott chuckle, helping Derek up onto his feet, the Alpha smiled weakly.

"Whoa !" Stiles yelped, Jackson jumped on the hood of his car.

Lydia and Stiles climbed out of the jeep, Stilinski moves behind McCall but Lydia doesn't move from infront of Jackson.

"Jackson ! Jackson" Lydia stands infront of the kanima.

"Lydia --" Stiles tried to get her away but you held your hand to gesture against it.

"Wait ..." Scott holds Stiles back, trusting your judgement.

Lydia holds a gold key in the air, clearly the object sparks a memory for Jackson, his eyes turn back to their human state as he takes the key from her.

Derek, Peter and you exchanged a small nod of understanding, ready to end this.

Jackson backed away from Lydia, taking the key to his house with him, he nods his consent.

Peter lunged forward, shoving his claws into Jackson's back, Derek shoved his in his stomach and you pierce his side with your claws.

The three of you lift him into the air, the others watch on in horror.

"I'm sorry, Jackson" You mumbled, Peter retracted his claws first, followed by you and Derek.

He drops down, choking as Lydia rushes to his side.

Derek rests his hand on Isaac's shoulder, Peter held his hand out for you to take.

You smiled at Peter sadly, holding your dad's hand as your best friend died right infront of you.

"Do you ... Do you still ... ?" He weakly asked Lydia the question he had wanted her to answer for a long time.

"I do. I do still love you. I do - I do still love you. I do. I do. I do still love you. I do" She tearfully held his dead body.

Lydia gently laid Jackson down, Allison interlocks her hand with Scott's.

You, McCall, Stilinski, Allison and Chris watch the encounter with teary eyes.

The key fell to the ground, Jackson turns back to his completely human form.

"... where's Gerard ?" Allison notices that his body wasn't anywhere to be found.

"He can't be far" Argent reassured her.

She wiped her tears, reluctantly turning away from Jackson Whittemore's body.

You locked eyes with her, Stilinski starts to walk over to her, Stiles stopped in his tracks, hearing Jackson's claws scraping against the concrete.

Derek and Isaac know what's happening to him, he was scratched by an Alpha.

"The scratch of an Alpha" You muttered.

Jackson sat up, slowly standing up as his eyes turned the same cold blue as yours.

He gets to his feet, roaring, his fangs and face transformed into a werewolf.

Lydia rushed over to him and embraced Jackson, he returned her hug as the rest of you sighed in relief.

"Scratched my jeep" Stilinski sheepishly headed out of the warehouse, wiping his tears away.

Hale House

"You haven't told him everything yet, have you ?" Peter sighed as you, Derek, Isaac and him walked over to the house.

"What do you mean ?" Isaac stares at the house infront of him.

"Why do you think Derek was in such a hurry to build his pack ? So eager to strengthen his power and his number ? When there's a new Alpha, people take notice" He explained simply.

"People like who ? What is this ? What does it mean ?" Isaac steps up the stairs, examining the red front door.

"It's their symbol ... and it means they're coming" Derek cleared his throat.

"Who ?" Isaac knew that he'd probably regret asking.

"Alphas" Derek informed the beta.

"More than one" Isaac frowned.

"A pack of them ..." You explained as he traced the symbol.

"An Alpha Pack. And they're not coming ... they're already here" Peter sighed, correcting Derek's earlier words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.4K 130
"An alpha that leads by fear will only receive fear. But an alpha that leads with love and respect will earn a pack that will follow them into any b...
547K 20.3K 28
「𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗦」❝I promise that we'll always be together ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ The beaten little boy said holding out his pinky to the scared girl. She...
73.8K 2K 31
The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Alice Harper was in her old town, starting...
121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...