"And Then I Met You"

By the_meltinglines

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... More

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter- 27

5.4K 396 157
By the_meltinglines

MIHIR'S POV

And she looked at me shocked!

"Mihir. What are you doing here! And how did you get drenched " She spoke as soon as she opened the door.

"Can I get in? " I asked

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry. Come inside" She replied getting aside and I stepped inside as she closed the door while I looked at her apartment.

She definitely likes cosy environment and her apartment tells that!

The living room had a big book shelf and wooden furniture with some indoor plants and beautiful yellow lamps.

"God. This unseasonal rains" I muttered as it was raining cats and dogs outside.

"You're...all drenched. How? " She asked and I looked at her.

"Well, I was in a meeting with some business delicates at office and it started raining. I thought that I'll reach home but as soon as I started from there heavy rains started. And, your apartment is between office and Home. So.. " I told and she nodded.

"That's good. It has started raining really bad. Driving would've been impossible" She said looking outside and then looked at me.

"Amm...You should just.. Change I guess" She said looking at me.

"I can't wear your clothes I guess" I mocked but it's when I noticed her nicely.

She was wearing this white T shirt and black shorts... And of course she looked cute!

"I'm not an idiot Mihir. Just come" She told moving towards a door and opened it while I followed her inside.

And well... She's messy!

She looked at me and then looked away muttering something.

"I..was running late this morning. That's why" She spoke and I chuckled.

"Did I ask? " I raised my brow and she huffed opening her wardrobe and took out a T shirt and Pjs.

That were of course of a man!

What are they doing in her wardrobe!

Oh damn, does she have a.. Boy friend!!

And even thinking this my jaws clenched!

And why are you bothered!

"Mihir" She snapped her fingers at me and I looked at her.

"Are they your boy friend's" I asked and she looked shocked at me.

"What! No" She instantly replied and I sighed.

But then whose cloths are this!

"So, what are they doing here? " I asked

"God Mihir! Before three days, Vivaan Bhai and Mihira Bhabhi were here. And they both forgot their night cloths to take back with them in morning. So I picked them from guest room and gave them for washing. It's his." She snapped irritated and I sighed.

"Oh, I.. Just.. Nothing" I muttered and she huffed.

"Room in front. The guest room. I'll just give you a new towel" She said and picked out one giving me while I nodded going towards the room.

After taking a bath and changing into my best friend's clothes, I went out to see her in kitchen.

"Need some help" I asked and she looked at me as her eyes met mine.

Damn those blue eyes!

It feels as if they're just made for her!

"Isha" I whispered and she looked away and denied.

"I.. Don't know much in cooking.. So I just cooked Curry-Rice. Is it manageable" She asked with a small frown while I smiled.

"Very much manageable Isha" I replied and she sighed.

"Thank God. I thought you're like those rich brats saying I don't eat rice. They're diet unconscious etc etc" She sang and I chuckled.

"Well, I'm diet conscious but when rats jump in the stomach, diet flies away" I told and she giggled.

"Viv bhai's clothes fits you perfectly" She said as she held the rice bowl.

"Yes! And give that to me" I told holding the bowl.

"Oh no no. I'll manage. You just sit" She said while I looked at her and she sighed giving me the same.

"You're... Bossy" She muttered and I smirked keeping the bowl on dining table while she kept the curry one.

"Hey! It's ten. Did you call Meera aunt. She must be tensed" She spoke as we started to eat and I looked at her.

"Oh shit" I spoke and hurriedly looked for my phone when I remembered that it's dead and lying somewhere in the room.

"Here. Use this" She said understanding and I nodded dialling mom.

"Isha. Hey" Mom spoke

"Mom" I said

"Mihir. You." She asked surprised and relived at same time.

"I'm sorry. Just forgot to call you." I told narrating her everything

"Thank God. I called Charlie too but he said that you sent him due to work. I was just seeing weather forecast and they're telling that rains won't stop till tomorrow morning. And we were so tensed as you didn't get home" She Worriedly spoke

"No worries mom. I'm good. I'll come as soon as the rains slow down" I told

"Oh, no, no. You're going to come when rains stop. " She said

"Mom, I ain't a kid" I stated

"Shut up and Obey Mihir. And... Moreover, Isha's alone there. Don't leave her in such stormy and scary weather alone" She said and I looked at Isha who was eating Rice-curry with her hands in typical Indian style not caring if anyone's around!

A small smile made it's way to my lips as I watched her eating.

"Mihir" Mom's voice came

"Ah.. Yeah fine. Bye" I said

"Take care and bye" She replied cutting the call and I looked at Isha who now looked at me.

"Who'll believe that you're a billionaire's daughter" I said as I continued eating.

"What! Why" She asked and I pointed her hand with which she was eating and she instantly stopped.

"Oh, vo.. That.. " She tried forming sentences and I chuckled.

"That's completely fine. I too eat with hands whenever I'm at home" I told and she sighed.

"Thank God. You know, who eats dal rice with spoon. That doesn't even give you feel of eating that. " She now said and I nodded.

"Well, it's tasty" I told and she smiled.

After the dinner and she eating her ice creams we went on with talking about something or other and then I washed the dishes while she was giving me glares.

Oh, I had to just order her like to a two year kid to shut up and sit.

Come on, that's the least I could've done.

And honestly, I don't mind doing the dishes of two.

"So, you make your own food" I asked as we were sitting on the couch of living room.

"Ah, no. But today.. I, Sarah and Aryan had plans to hit club so I informed the cook to not come. But then plan got cancelled " She shrugged

"Ayaan. What about him" I asked and she looked at me.

"You remember him? " She asked a bit surprised

"A.. Actually.. You all are to gather. So names just got into mind" I lied when I know why I remember his name.

"Well... He was.. Busy" She said looking away .

"What happened Isha?" I asked

"What. No, nothing" She said and she clearly is lying.

"Again, lie" I asked and she sighed

"Just had an argument with Ayaan. He's behaving a lot different these days." She mumbled

I know the reason of this!

He.. Likes you Isha!

"Ask him directly! And yes, stay a little away from him. I don't like him" I said making a face while she raised her brow.

Shit!

"Aa.. I mean...Nothing" I mumbled and she chuckled.

"You're cute sometimes" She said and I looked at her.

"Excuse me. I'm not cute. You can use other adjectives" I stated and she again giggled.

"See! See! You're again being cute" She said as her hands reached my cheeks and she pulled them.

I was in shock to even react at this but instantly I spoke.

"Ishaa! No pulling of cheeks " I warned and she laughed which made me smile.

Now a days, the reason of my smile is... Her laughter!

"Need some ice cream? " She asked

"I've already cheated my diet. So why not" I said and she nodded as she moved to kitchen.

I was about to speak when suddenly lights went off with a thunderstorm outside and Isha shrieked.

"Ishaa" I called standing up and with that one more thunderstorm occured.

"Aaaaa" She screamed and next I heard was shattering of glass.

"Shit! Ishaaa! Wait! Don't move from there" I said and looked for my phone.

"Mihir. I'm afraid of thunderstorms. Close the balcony door please" She cried

Damn my phone is not even here!

Thankfully I found her phone and hence taking it I turned flashlight on and went towards balcony first and closed the glass door closing the curtains!

And then I ran towards her and when she saw me and before I could warn she stepped on the glass.

"Careful Isha " I exclaimed but the damage was done.

"Ouch. Mummaa" She cried lumping on her leg and I looked at the blood oozing out of her toe.

"Shit, Isha" I muttered and went towards other side of kitchen counter behind her and picked her up in my arms while she gasped.

"Sush. It's just me" I whispered in her ear and she looked at me.

"It's You! " She said focusing on you and I couldn't actually understand what she was saying because my whole focus was on her injured toe.

Taking her to the couch I made her sit.

"First aid? " I asked and she pointed to a drawer.

Going there I picked out the same and came back to her while she looked at me

"No no no. Not dettol. Please no" She cried

"Isha, it's just dettol" I told

"No! Mihir. Please no. It burns like hell" She whined and a small smile played on my lips.

"Okay. Let me clean it with cotton least? " I asked and she nodded and was about to put her leg on table when I bent down sitting on the floor and took her leg on my thigh.

"Mihir, what are you doing. Give it to me, I'll do it " She was on border line panicking and I looked at her.

"Relax Isha. Gimme a minute" I said without looking up as I was busy with first aid.

"Here you go" I added as I did the first aid and I looked at her while she was already looking at me.

"Hey.. " I whispered and she looked away.

Was that.. No! No, how will it be blush.

It's just a flash light on Mihir, and you're seeing anything!

Why will she even blush!

"A.. Am thankyou" She whispered and looked away while I just nodded and sat back on the couch.

"Your apartment doesn't have invertors?" I asked

"Ah, it does have. I myself don't know how it has taken so long for light to come back" She said looking every where other then me.

"Isha..you can look at me you know. I don't look that bad" I joked and she nodded yet didn't look.

What has happened to her!

I sighed and stepped near her and raised her chin from my finger while she gasped again.

"Sush. What happened? " I asked

"What.. No where. Nothing" She replied and I glared her shifting more closer to her.

"I..actually...ca.. Can you.. M.. Move a bit.. A.. Away" She stammered and I looked at her as a small smirk came on my lips.

"Why Isha, me being close to you.. Affect you? " I asked

Wait a second!

What the fuck am I doing!

"It does" She whispered looking into my eyes and I looked at her.

"Why Isha? " I asked again and she looked at me and was about to say something when the lights came back and she, pushing me a bit away stood up.

Damn you lights!

You could've waited just two more minutes but no...you had to come just right now!

"Li.. Lights are back" She said

"I can see that Isha. " I replied frowning and she looked away rubbing her hands.

"Amm.. We should sleep." She told and I  looked at her, moving towards her while she moved back.

"You know what Isha Mittal" I spoke stepping more near her while she continued going back and back.

"When I ask something, I need answers of those, immidietely " I added and her back touched the wall near us.

I looked at her intently and put my both hands on the wall caging her between.

"And.. You.. Are testing my patience." I whispered in her ears while she shut her eyes.

"So, tell me Isha, why is this..Closeness affecting you? " I again questioned and she opened her eyes slowly looking into mine while I was already dying to look into those blue orbs.

"Because, I never let anyone come this close to me" She whispered and this time I read honesty in her eyes.

This girl is making me crazyyy!

"So why me Isha... Why are you letting me come this close to you" I demanded

"Because this feels Right" She replied and at the same moment....

My Heart Skipped A Beat!

Hello guys! Hope you all are doing amazing 🤩

So, how was the chapter?

I guess that's the first chapter with wholesome of Isha & Mihir😍❤

And aren't the small conversations which leads to happiness & smiles❣️

And damn, the end😍❤

Hope you liked the chapter!

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed ❤

Next update soon!

Till then...

Big hugs ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 40.3K 37
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
84.3K 2.6K 35
Kaira Mathur (age 25) sweet & simple Indian girl, who lives with her maternal grandmother after her parents died in a car accident when she was 10. F...
250K 11K 76
*************************************** He is cruel but he has a heart!! She is kind but misunderstood!! He is like fire!! She is like rain!! He is c...
1.1M 71.8K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...