𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 | 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤...

By SaltedPretzel_

Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
NEW BOOK !!

Chapter 6

3.5K 128 62
By SaltedPretzel_

After battle training, it was time to go home. I changed back into my uniform and made my way back to class to get my bag.

I slammed the door open and they all turned to look at me. "Yagi! You're back! You were super awesome today!" Ashido shouted.

"Yeah Yagi, you're super powerful!" said someone else. I sighed, "All of you call me Y/N. I don't do formalities."

I sulked to my chair, grabbed my bad and stormed out of the class, slamming the door again.

I made my way out of the building to hear shouting, "Don't lie to me Deku! How fucking stupid do you think I am? A borrowed quirk? There's no damn thing!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

I walked outside and hid behind a bush. I noticed it was Bakugo screaming at Midoriya. "It's true Kacchan!" So he's kacchan. Makes sense.

"I don't need you lying to me! Im not an idiot! You know what I figured out when I saw Icyhot and Blasty fight!?" He screamed.

My fight with Todo?

"I found out there's no way I could beat him in a fight, the only reason I even beat Blasty was because her damn quirk was glitching out!" He screamed, tears escaping his crimson eyes.

I frowned, for some reason seeing him cry made me sad? I don't know, I don't usually feel like this. I shut out people because it's my coping mechanism to all of the hate I get.

But this feeling of sadness towards his anger is new.

"But you know what deku!? Have this win, cause you're not getting another one against me! You hear that, I'll get better and I'll beat you fair and square!" More tears were streaming down his face.

He turned to walk away, then my dad boomed down and put his hand on his shoulder. He said something to him, but Bakugo stormed off.

I got up out of the bush. "YAGI!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Midoriya shouted but I ignored him and walked away.

I walked down the street and saw Bakugo heading the same way as me, only a few yards infront of me.

Something made me walk faster to catch up to him. I don't know why but I listened to the voice telling me to do so. "Hey, Bakubitch." I said stepping into walking pace with him.

"Blasty? What the hell are you doing here!?" He yelled and them paused, "And stop calling me that!"

"I don't know, I'm walking home, I guess." I grumped back because who the hell was he to tell me what to do?

We walked in silence for a while until I spoke up, "Y'know you're strong right?" I don't know what compelled me to say it but I guess I wasn't a total asshole.

He raised a brow, "Huh?" I looked at him, "You'll be a great hero. You're definitely gonna be competing with me for the No. 1 spot." I smirked at him.

"Damn right." He said, returning my smirk. "So don't let Midoriya's win get to you." I said in a low voice.

His brows shot up but I continued. "He can't control his quirk, that much is obvious. Even if he does learn to control his quirk, you're still ahead of him in strength." I added.

"You're a strong person and a worthy opponent. So get that in your fucking head! You got that!?" I said, anger in my voice because mushy emotions weren't my thing with people I didn't know well.

"I know that!" He shouted. "Good." I smirked and soon, we came to my estate and I stopped. "See ya tomorrow Bakahoe." I said walking down the road.

"Yeah, see ya." I heard him say from behind me but he didn't comment on my nickname for him.

~Time skip~

The next day i was sitting in class when Aizawa walked in. "Good morning class, I heard about your fights from yesterday. Bakugo, you're strong, stop acting like a kid." Uncle Z said.

"Yeah, I know." Bakugo grumped from behind me. "Midoriya, stop breaking your bones. Learn to control your quirk or you won't become a pro." Aizawa added.

"Yes sir!" He said. "Alright now that, that's settled I have something important for all of you to do." Aizawa said.

Everyone looked nervous. Me on the other hand, I knew he was about to say some dumb shit. Like always because he's Shota Aizawa, my lazy uncle.

"You need to pick a class representative." He said monotone. Knew it.

"A normal school thing!?" The class screamed. I just shook my head and decided this was dumb. They all started shouting that they should be the class Rep.

I didn't care, honestly. "Everyone! We should vote who the class rep should be." Blueberry- Aka; Iida said.

"I don't care as long as you decide before lunch." Aizawa said climbing into his sleeping bag. "I'm taking a nap."

My uncle can be such a fucking mood. I decided to follow his example and take a nap of my own on my desk.

3rd persons POV

Iida went around collecting all the votes and when he got to Y/N, she was asleep.

He went to reach for her to shake her awake, until Shinso spoke up from the back of the class.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Shinso warned. "Why not? I need to collect her vote." Iida said making chopping motions with his hand.

"If you want to live, I wouldn't suggest it." Shinso shrugged.

"I agree with Hitoshi. When we were kids she would almost blow the house up if I tried waking her up." Todoroki said, reminiscing on what very little happy memories he has of his childhood.

Shinso nodded, "I remember that day, she almost strangled you, I had to mind control her not to."

Todoroki hummed in agreement. "She's a beast when you wake her up. But please, be my guest." Shinso said, smirking at the last part.

"Why don't you wake her up?" Iida sweat dropped. "Because I value my life." Shinso responded in a matter of fact tone.

"I'll fucking do it!" Bakugo said. He got up from his chair from behind Y/N and pushed Iida out of his way.

He started shaking Y/N.

1st persons POV

I was awoken from my nap by someone aggressively shaking me. I didn't appreciate it. I picked my head up from my desk and saw it was Bakugo.

"Someone better be dying or some shit or you're fucking dead." I said, angry he woke me up.

"You need to cast your damn vote." He responded with a scowl. My eyes started glowing purple, "You mean to tell me you woke me up for me to cast a fucking vote?"

"Yeah." Bakugo said. My eyes stopped glowing, "Oh, ok."

"Wait, what?" Toshi was miffed by my response. "I expected, the school to blow up." Todo muttered, holding his chin in deep thought.

"You're fucking dead!" I screamed at Bakugo. "Ah, there she is." Toshi and Todo said at the same time.

I lunged at Bakugo only to get held back by someone. "Y/N, calm down and cast your vote." Aizawa said using his restraints on me.

"He woke me up from my damn nap!" I seethed. "And you woke me up from mine, now vote." He said activating his quirk.

"Fine." I said sitting back down and scribbling a name on my piece of paper.

I folded it up and handed it to Iida. He took it and walked away. Bakugo sat in his seat and I turned to him, "You're a bitch for waking me up." I scowled.

"Yeah, yeah." He said staring out the window.

A few minutes later Iida announced that Midoriya and a girl named Yaoyorozu -who I think I saw at the
recommendation exam- won.

"Who voted for Deku!?" Bakugo seethed. I heard a chuckle, "What? You think we'd actually vote for you?" Kaminari said.

Bakugo started shouting at him and I chuckled in my head.

Personally I voted for Iida, I don't know he seems right for the job. Plus I've never spoken to Midoriya, which reminds me, I should if we have brother quirks. I just couldn't be bothered to.

The bell rang and we were dismissed for lunch. I got up and was about to walk out when Ashido stopped me.

"Do you wanna eat lunch with me?" She questioned. I raised a brow and looked at Toshi who was walking out with Midoriya. I then looked for Sho who was nowhere to be seen.

"Um...sure." I'm sure I'd regret my decision but I didn't want to keep Hitoshi or Shoto from making new friends so I sucked it up. She smiled big and dragged me to Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero.

Kirishima had his arm around Bakugo's neck and Bakugo looked just as pissed as me. "Get the hell off me." We both said at the same time.

Ashido let go of me and Kirishima did the same to bakugo. "Let's go eat lunch!" Kaminari said in a jovial voice.

I guessed they wouldn't leave me alone if I didn't agree so I just walked to the cafeteria with them.

I grabbed a tray of lunch and walked with them to an open table. I sat down in between Ashido and Kaminari. While Kirishima sat in the middle of Bakugo and Sero.

They started talking about random stuff and I sat quiet eating my Spicy Ramen. I had an obsession with spicy things, it was as if I couldn't get enough of the mouth watering taste of hot things.

Just then the security alarm went off and I furrowed my brows as high pitched sound went through the larger than life Cafeteria.

"What's that?" Kaminari asked. "It's a security alarm, someone has got past the school security. We need to evacuate." A 3rd year said in urgency.

They all shot up and Ashido pulled me up, "Let me go! I haven't finished my fucking Ramen!" I seethed, trying to reach my bowl. "You could die, Y/N!" Sero said.

"I don't give a fuck. Im not done." I teleported back to my Ramen and started eating again.

Bakugo stormed back to me and yaked me away from my Ramen. "C'mon dumbass, you can eat your shitty Ramen later." He grumbled, dragging me towards the back exit.

I gave into his urgency with great reluctance. "Fine. Where the hell is Ashido and the others?" I asked as he was dragging me towards a huge crowd. "I told them to go ahead."

We joined the crowed and we were getting pushed towards a window. I got pushed face first against a window, and I turned to see bakugo was shielding me from the crowd.

He had his hands either side of my head and his back towards the crowd. I saw Iida to my right. "Iida do something! It's just the damn press!"

He looked out the window and shouted for Uraraka. Bakugo got pushed into me more and now we were chest to chest. I could feel his erratic heartbeat or maybe that was mine?

He smelled nice, like caramel and I didn't exactly hate it. His red eyes were close and I could see flicks of orange in them. I looked up to him and felt my face heat up, damn he wasn't bad to look at.

Just then Iida rocketed to the top of the exit sign. He explained that it was just the press and that they should all calm down. The crowd stopped pushing and started dispersing.

Bakugo, however, didn't move an inch and neither did I. He trapped me in a Kabedon against the large windows and the strangest thing was, I didn't push him away.

Even as our faces were so close that our breaths mingled, I didn't back away. "Whats going on here, huh?" I heard Kaminari's smug voice say from my right.

I looked to my right to see Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido and Sero all smirking at us making my face flame in embarrassment.

Me and Bakugo quickly moved away from eachother but I mourned his warmth. I kicked myself for feeling that way. My face was red, "I'm going back to my Ramen." I grumbled, still very flustered.

I walked away and I heard the boys laughing at Bakugo and him shouting at them.

"Hey, wait up, Y/N!" I turned to see Ashido running to me. "I want my Ramen." I grumbled. She giggled and we walked back to our table only for me to see my Ramen missing.

"Where the FUCK IS MY DAMN RAMEN!" I seethed. Just then the boys came up from behind us.

"Wait, your Ramen is gone?" Kirishima said slightly confused. "I swear whoever took my Ramen is DEAD!" I screamed. The cafeteria got quiet as they turned to us.

I looked around in search of my Ramen. I didn't see it. Everyone sat down and started eating. I was super mad but I sat down anyway.l, the cafeteria going back to their own food.

I started grumbling curses under my breath. "Oi, Blasty." I looked up to Bakugo.

"What?" I said still very mad. "Here." He gave me his Ramen, shocking me. My eyes widened, "Huh? But that's yours..." I stated.

"I KNOW IT IS! Just take it." He said in a small voice at the end. My heart squeezed a little and the action confused me. Was Midoriya using his quirk? "But what about you?" I questioned.

"I'm okay. I'm not hungry anymore." He confessed as I took the Ramen box. "Um...t-thank you." I said in a small voice because I didn't know what to say.

"Whatever." He grumbled as he kissed his teeth. "Awwww!" Ashido awed at us. "Shut it Racoon eyes/Ashido!" We said in unison.

She smirked, "Okay, okay," She paused. "Call me Mina, Y/N! I have a feeling we're gonna be besties." She beamed. Maybe having a girl friend wouldn't be that bad? I've never had one of those and I didn't exactly oppose the idea.

"Fine." I grumbled. I picked up my chopsticks to take a bite of the Ramen. "I should warn you it's spi-" Bakugo said but cut himself off when I started devouring the Ramen.

"H-how are you eating that..." Kirishima was miffed as he had almost died when he ate some of Bakugo'sfood the other day. "I like spicy food." I truly did like it. Bakugo raised a brow and Kaminari spoke.

"You guys really are the same person." His voice was lined with amusement as he eyed us. "Shut it Dunce face/Pika bitch!" We said in unison. They all laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
107K 3K 65
(Y/N) (L/N) is living a normal life with a normal family. Nothing could have been more perfect. Except maybe... if that accident didn't happen. One...
3.8K 179 78
The beginning was in Qingqing, China. The manifestation of the superpowers which will be soon known as' Quirks'. The society, which grew accustomed...
95.3K 2.7K 21
Y/n grew up with a quirk that wasn't that good. She was in class 1-C, she knew that she wouldn't get into the Hero Course. Ever since Middle school s...