"And Then I Met You"

By the_meltinglines

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... More

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter- 22

5.7K 379 68
By the_meltinglines

Isha's POV

How can I be so dumb! How!

But I remember, I checked the papers before signing them and putting the seal.

So how can this even happen!

"I'm.. Sorry" I whispered and he sighed looking at me and came near me.

"Sorry won't fix anything" He calmly said and I looked at him as a tear left my eye.

"Isha" He spoke and I looked down.

He raised his finger to my chin and pulled my face up.

"I know you weren't totally at mistake." He said and I looked at him.

"You trust me" I asked

"I do" He replied and I bursted in tears crying and hugged him.

"I don't know how this happened Mihir. I swear, I checked the papers." I sobbed

"Hey. Sush. Stop crying" He said giving me a glass of water and I took it gulping in one go.

"Now listen to me Isha" He spoke again holding me by my shoulders.

"You aren't totally at mistake yet you've messed up because you were there. Agree? " He asked and I guiltly nodded.

"So just sitting here and crying over the fact won't change anything now. Because we've to work from here right now..." He said pointing to my brain.

"So now two things again. First, I don't want to see you crying a bit because, I can do one thing at a time. Either wipe your tears right now or else encourage you to wind up the situation with me. So now you've to decide. Wanna cry sitting here or help me out because you were the one who was there" He stated and I looked at him.

How can he be so calm right now when I've made a so big mistake.

And he's right! I don't want to be the reason of his loss ever. I want to be his.. Strength.

"The later one" I said wiping my tears and looking at him.

"Great! That's what a businessperson does. And you're one Isha. Come on. Get a seat. We need to discuss the whole matter and situation" He encouraged wiping the last tears on my face and I nodded.

I took the chair and rested my self while he looked at me and then sat on the chair near mine and pulled my chair a bit closer to him.

Ugh you heart! Stop dancing like this at such serious moments too!

"What? " He asked when I moved my head denying.

"Let me first make some calls" He mumbled and I nodded while he dialled someone.

"Mr. Nair, Mihir Malhotra here. There might come a case to you related to an illegal land which will be on the name of K & M empire. I want your police department, to not take any action against it right now. " He stated on call and I looked at him shocked.

"I know very well what I'm saying and I'll clear the name of my company very soon. I just want some days. And think before you answer me this time Mr. Nair, because you very well know that from where the funds of your raillies and political programmes come from" He warned and a small smirk made a way on his lips as he cut the call.

"Mr.. Nair as in...chief minister of that state ?" I asked and he nodded dialling someone else and told him the same.

Well, not bad at all!

And moreover his aura speaks dominance!

"Thankyou Mr. Agnihotri. Just no actions till I say. " He ended cutting the call and then again dialled.

"I want each and every detail of Samar Sabarwal. From tip to toe. And in an hour. If a minute late, you better know the consequences. And one more thing, handle the media. Not a news should come out about the company in any way. If I see any slight thing in news, you will be jobless forever" He warned deadly and cut the call looking at me while I looked away.

"Isha! Look here" He said and I sighed.

"Isha, here" He commanded and I looked at him while he stepped near me.

"You were doing your work. And this mistake, can be corrected. We'll correct it. We'll not leave that bastard" He angrily said and I nodded.

"What.. Should I do now" I asked timidly and he raised a brow.

"Your coffee Ms. Mittal " He told and I looked at him confused.

"Make the coffee the way you make Isha. I badly need that." He demanded and a small smile came on my lips.

"Yeah, with that smile too" He added and I chuckled wiping my tear.

"Will be right back Sir! " I said and he smiled a bit.

"Two cups" He told and I nodded going out.

I prepared two cups of coffee and was taking them towards Mihir's cabin when Aayan stopped me.

"Hey Ishaani" He wished and I looked at him.

"Oh, hey" I mumbled

"Wait a second. Did you cry" He asked

Duh, that's so visible!

"Ah! No. Just saw an emotional video" I chuckled

"Really! You're lying Ishaani. Did boss say you anything. And wait you're going there only. It does mean he said you something. How can he? He's so much of an assh... " He was saying when I spoke.

"Shut up Aayan. Don't speak whatever comes in your mind. Mi.. Mr. Malhotra didn't do anything. And I'm willingly taking the coffee to him. " I snapped and he looked at me with.. I don't know hurt!

"Oh, I see. People are correct I guess about you" He said and before I could speak he went away.

I sighed as I had more important works then this right now.

MIHIR'S POV

I know that a very big blunder have been made. Isha is at fault but not fully.
She didn't know what type of person that Sabarwal is!

But that's the thing. Before dealing with any client, you should know everything about them.

I was looking at the files when the door of my cabin opened.

"I've studied them throughly. If you want I can... Tell you" She asked and I looked at her.

"Start then. Don't miss a single point" I warned and she nodded doing the same.

After three hours she told each and every single detail of the reports and I sighed.

"Everything was up to point. I'm sure that bastard have swapped the papers. And the worst thing is..we don't have any proof. I'm just waiting for Vivaan & Mihira to come. " I stated and she nodded looking at papers.

"I'll do anything to fix it" She whispered while I just nodded.

It was 9 pm in the night when the door of the cabin opened and I looked at Vivaan and Mihira.

"Kiddo" He whispered while Isha looked at him as tears came out of her eyes again and she hugged him.

The bond they share reminds me of one thing which mom always say!

Relations by heart matters much more then blood relations.

"I messed up" She whispered and Mihira looked at her and then at me.

"What happened? " She asked and I narrated them everything.

"I'm so sorry that due to me you've to leave your honeymoon in middle" Isha apologised

"Idiot. That's not even a problem. And Isha, nothing is because of you. That Sabarwal is a cheat" Mihira seethed and I sighed.

"The case is surely going to court if we don't get a single proof. We need that badly Mihir." Vivaan said looking into papers.

"Yes. And that person won't leave a chance to tame us infront of everyone. We just want one good proof. And after it, you don't have to worry a bit" Mihira told

"We know Mihira. That's why we've called you both here. We want proof. And we don't have it. How can we get them" I asked

"There's no legal action we can take right now Mihir. But once we get even a single proof, I promise that we'll drag the case to court and win it . Just get a proof, rest assured" He said and Isha sighed.

"That's the problem Viv bhai. We don't have a proof. That man is so clever. He talked to me so polietly as if he's a gentleman. He was ready for one or two conditions we put forward. And when he went to his cabin saying that he needs to discuss it with his lawyers, he acted as if he's a pillar of courtsey. Guess what. He even offered me a job after my internship gets completed. Bloody jerk" She angrily said and I snapped my neck in her direction.

That bloody bastard!

"He did what? " I snapped

"I.. Said so much! About what exactly are you asking" She asked confused and I looked at her.

"God Isha. He offered you job? " I asked and she nodded

"Yeah. He told me that if I want I can resign right now in your company and join his. And if I want I can complete my intern ship and then join there" She told and I gritted his teeth

"Bastard. I know his courtsey very well. You're not going to do any job there " I muttered

"Of course not. How can you even think that I'll work fo... Wait. I will" She said and I looked at her.

"What" Mihira asked shocked

"What did you say" Vivaan spoke this time but she smirked.

"Mihir. You said right that I can correct my mistake. And Vivaan bhai you all want proof right? " She asked

"Get to the point Isha" I impatiently said

"I've got an idea" She smirked a bit again and we all looked at her.

"Elaborate" Mihira said and she nodded.

"He offered me job. So that man should also know that when my boss i.e. Mihir will come to know about the blunder I've created, he'll fire me of course. That's why he offered me job right because he knew if there would've been anyone else other then me, he or she would've been out of this office till now " She told and we all nodded.

Is she going in the direction which I'm thinking!

If so, then no way she's going.

"That's the reason he offered me job. Because he knew that I'll be needing that. I mean because for everyone out there I'm just an intern doing internship at K & M " She added

"So. What does that prove? " Vivaan asked

"Bhai. Just think. I'll go to him telling him whatever happened. I mean the story we'll cook up that how Mihir threw me out of the office building and blamed me for all this. I'll go there and blame Mihir for the same. Some drama and fake anger. And He already knows what he has to do, so he'll offer me job. Right?" She asked and the two faces nodded while I looked at her keenly.

"I'll work for him. I'll get to know about him and his company. And once I win his trust, I'll pester him to tell the truth about all this." She narrated

This is not happening!

"We are not doing this" I stated standing up from my chair.

"What? Why! This is a solid plan" She stated

" It is a fool's plan. What are you thinking Isha. To put yourself in danger. Just for once have you thought that what will happen when by any chance he comes to know about who you are! So you know how risky it is. And I ain't letting you take any risk on yourself" I warned

"He's.. Right Ishu. We'll think some other way. It's risky" Vivaan said

Of course! I don't doubt her capabilities but I won't put her in danger!

And why?

Can we discuss this  later you sub conscious!

"Bhai. Please. That's the only way. I can find so much about him. May be we can find something which will prove us innocent. Come on Bhai. We've to take this chance" She pleaded

"Isha. No means no. Do you understand that! I'm not going to put you in danger by my own hands" I stated

"Mihir...you said me right, that if I've done the mistake, I can also correct it. Let me correct my mistake" She said

"Are you deaf or what Isha. You didn't commit a sin. We can handle this. So let us just handle it. You need not to do all this." I chided

Stubborn head!

"But why! I want to do this" She adamantly said

"Because it's fucking risky damn it. Do you understand or have you lost your brains " I yelled and she flinched at my tone.

Damn!

"Mihir" Mihira & Vivaan warned and I looked away shutting my eyes.

Control your anger Mihir!

After a minute I looked at her and spoke.

"I can't put you in a danger zone with my own hands Isha" I whispered

"Nothing will happen to me" She said

"And how can you be so sure" I asked

"Because I know that you'll not let anything happen to me" She whispered and I looked at her surprised.

Even the other two faces looked at her.

What did this mean now?

"I.. Mean. You all will not let me happen anything. And please, I was the one due to whom everything has happened. If for once I would've come to Mihir and asked, he won't have let me go there and nothing would've happened. Let me solve this. Please" She begged and I sighed.

She won't listen!

"Just a week. Not a day more then that." I finally spoke and she nodded.

"Though that's really less but I'll do it. I won't leave that bastard" She gritted and Vivaan looked at her.

"Are you sure? " He asked

"Very much" She determined

"Fine. I'll bring some things which will be helpful for you." He said going out of the cabin.

"I'll just arrange some fake id for you because you're here registered as Isha Mittal only. So let's make you Ishaani today in actual form" Mihira too said before going out and she chuckled.

They both went away and she looked at me.

"Am I seeing The Mihir Malhotra tensed" She tried joking while I glared her.

"Okay fine. But come on Mihir. I'm sure that's the only way I can bring any proof." She added and I went near her standing just in front of her.

She looked at me while I was already looking at her blue orbs.

"Keep yourself safe Isha. And promise me that even if you feel that there's a slightest chance of danger, you'll inform me and just get out of there" I demanded and she nodded.

"Done sir" She smirked

"Well, you know. Don't even fall here and there. You keep doing that almost twice a day when I see you" I mocked and she glared me now.

"Very funny" She gave a tight smile as I looked at her sighing.

Next hour went on telling and guiding Isha about everything. Vivaan gave Isha a spy camera, some important documents while Mihira had prepared her fake id card and papers too.

"All the best. Tomorrow, Mihir will create a fake scene of suspending you from internship. Everyone must believe it in office because we don't know who might be a wolf in sheep's clothing here. So, be prepared both of you" Mihira said and we nodded.

"All the best and please, take care of yourself" They both added and she nodded smiling.

"Let's drop you home first" Vivaan said when Mihira looked at me.

"Vivaan, Mihir will do that. You will right? " She asked

Oh of course he will!

Shut up sub concious!

"Am, yeah. You both are already tired from your journey. Rest" I told and they nodded bidding bye.

After they went away I looked at Isha who looked at some papers while biting her lips.

Can you just stop doing that!

I was about to speak when there was again knock on the door.

No one on earth let you live in peace!

"In" I gritted when I saw Charlie.

"Sir, the parcel" He said

"Oh, thanks Charlie" I told taking it from him and he went away closing the door.

I looked at Isha and forwarded it to her.

"I didn't order anything" She told

"Open it Isha" I said and she looked confused yet did it and when she took out the box she looked at me surprised.

"What's this" She asked when I sighed and opened the box in her hand.

"Give me your hand" I asked and she did the same giving me her right hand.

I took out the bracelet from box and tied it around her wrist.

"Mihir, what's thi.. " She was speaking when I stopped her because I know her I am an independent lady lecture will start.

"GPS. Your live location to ne 24/7 " I told and she looked at me shocked and then nodded.

"Don't ever forget to wear it" I warned and she nodded again.

"But.. This wasn't nece.. " She was saying when I again cut her off.

"It is. Very necessary. " I spoke and she sighed looking at the bracelet and a small smile appeared on her lips.

"Is it that nice? " I asked

"Dad gifted mom same.. Years back. It was a star and moon necklace. And it's a.. Bracelet. " She whispered looking the crescent moons and stars hanging on it.

Well, honestly that's a real coincidence.

"Mom never puts that off" She added and I looked at her.

"You too won't" I whispered and she looked at me.

Before I could spoke her phone rang.

"Yes Viv bhai. Just leaving" She said gesturing me to move out.

I nodded and we went downstairs and drove towards her apartment.

"Thank you" She said in her usual sweet voice.

"Tomorrow, be prepared for...getting fired" I said and she smirked

"Sure sir" She smirked and I narrowed my eyes at her while she chuckled.

"Good night" She added

"Night Isha" I replied and she went inside the building.

When I was sure she has entered safely, I drove towards mansion.

The whole night my mind was revolving around everything that has happened today.

Honestly, Everything is important for me.

That land deal... That false allegations that has to be proved wrong before it goes to court, the family name on stake, the name of K & M, which is proud of us all was on stake.

But on top of all that, her tears, her sad face and then her determined face... And now her safety.

I'm worried about all those.  It's not like I don't believe her plans.

But I know what kind of man that Sabarwal is. And that's why I'm worried!

I just hope, everything is fine!

_____________________________

Hola guys! Hope you all are doing amazing!

So, how was the chapter?

And,I'm sure we all saw the most heart warming side of Mihir Malhotra🥺❣️

The way he really knew that Isha wasn't at fault and the way he motivated her🥺❣️

I'm already whipped by this man❤🙈

But, what about Isha's plan! Will she succeed?

Let's see!

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed ❤

Next update soon!

Till then...

Big hugs ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 2.6K 35
Kaira Mathur (age 25) sweet & simple Indian girl, who lives with her maternal grandmother after her parents died in a car accident when she was 10. F...
1.4M 62.9K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
632K 40.4K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...
215K 11K 52
(Book 1 in If I Could Series) Fourteen alphabets. Four words. One text. And that was enough to upturn my entire life and all the beliefs I held abou...