"And Then I Met You"

the_meltinglines द्वारा

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... अधिक

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter- 21

5.8K 374 68
the_meltinglines द्वारा

Mihir's POV

These days have been damn bad because I've been missing that lady so much!

And guess what, not just me, even mom and dad.

When dad told me about picking her up from airport, what could've been more good then that!

But here, she was shocked to see me there!

"Charlie, get the car started, we'll be there in minutes" I commanded and Charlie nodded going away leaving her with me alone.

"Back to earth Isha" I said and she looked at me and stepped a bit away from me.

I'm not an alien!

"You.. Here? " She asked

"Oh, that's because, someone said that Charlie's boss didn't have half an hour to pick you up" I smirked repeating what she just said and she bit her lip.

Can you please stop doing this Isha!

"Don't do that" I added

"What? Speaking a loud" She asked and I huffed.

"Nothing, Idiot" I muttered

"Hey! I ain't" She offended

"Shall we go" I asked and she nodded and was moving when I don't know what came in my mind and I grabbed her hand and hugged her.

Damn! I missed her!

This touch... This smell.. This.. Voice!

Ugh!

Get a grip Mihir Malhotra!

And I guess she was again so shocked to react that she didn't even hug me back.

"Mih.. " She was saying when I spoke back.

"That's because I missed you" I answered her unasked question as she released her breath wrapping her arms around me.

She fits perfectly in my arms!

Really, shut up man!

"Work missed you actually" I smirked looking at her when she passed me a tight smile.

"Shall we go Mr. Malhotra" She huffed and I chuckled.

I can't tell how cute she looks when she does that!

"Mom have been waiting for you! She's so much fond of you" I told with a frown as the car started and she smirked.

"I'm a charmer" She smirked and I looked at her.

"Yoh surely are " I whispered and she snapped her neck at me.

"What did you say" She asked

"Nothing. Get inside the car. I'm getting late" I stated and she sat inside not before making a face and I smiled.

Dumbo!

As usual this time the ride didn't go silent.

She was blabbering everything she did in Jaipur.

"And guess what? " She said as her pent house came.

"What? " I asked

"Mihira bhabhi & Vivaan bhai are going to be here after a month" She grinned and I smiled.

"Work calls" I told and she nodded as Charlie opened the door for her.

"Not with these formalities Charlie" She said as we both came out of the car.

"Amm, okay! See you in the office" I told and she nodded coming a bit closer and hugged me.

"Thankyou. And I'll be there tomorrow sir" She smirked and I glared her .

"Okay okay. Bye Mihir" She added

"Bye" I replied and stood there seeing her till she went inside vanishing from my site.

"Office Charlie" I commanded and he nodded.

After I reached office, I got call from dad as he asked about the whereabouts and I told him the same.

The whole day flew in jiffy and at night when I reached home I heard giggles.

The two of my favorite people...

"I thought holidays are for rest" I said and both the women looked at me.

"Mihir. Yes they're but not alone. You should have dropped Isha here and you idiot took her to her penthouse. I had to call her and convince her to come here. " Mom scolded

Is she my mom Or her!

But before I could say anything, Isha spoke.

"Oh aunty. I'm here now " She said and mom chuckled.

"Get freshened up. Your dad too must be coming and we'll have dinner to gather. Monkey" Mom said mumbling the last word to me and I frowned while Isha giggled.

After mom went away I looked at her and raised my brow.

"Laughing much huh?" I narrowed my eyes at her and she laughed.

"You just wait" I added and stepped ahead when she turned ready to run but her foot stumbled with the table and she was about to fall when I grabbed her wrist pulling her closer.

"Ouch" She shrieked and I looked at her as her eyes were shut.

I looked at those long eyelashes and the rosy pink lips which were.. Shut up Mihir!

"Hey! Open your eyes. You didn't fall" I said and she looked at me.

"God, I almost did fall" She replied and a small smirk left my lips.

"What? " She asked

"Nothing" I shrugged and she made a weird face and shaking her hand slipped out of my arms.

"You're so weird sometimes" She said and before I could say anything mom came back.

"Mihir. You're still here. I told you to go and freshen up. We're not going to wait for more then ten minutes" She stated and I nodded.

"Will be right back" I replied and went to my room and came back after freshening up.

We all had dinner and no doubt we all were missing our Mihira.

But also no doubts, a new presence now a days was making this home more lively.

After she went back to her penthouse, I too worked on some projects and sleep over powered me.

Next day as I reached office everyone as usual stood up and I giving a brisk one nod went to my life and entered cabin.

And I've got a new PA too!

And just like my dad had one , he's a man!

"Mr. Rao, a strong coffee now" I ordered on call and cut it while looking into today's briefings.

After some minutes there was a knock on the door and I looked to find Mr. Rao.

"Good morning sir. Your coffee and today's meetings list" He said giving me the same and I nodded looking at them.

" I want Mr. Tripathi and Mrs. Akhtar here" I commanded and he nodded going out and soon they both were in my cabin.

"Mrs. Akhtar, the jwellery designs are really great. The interns and employees are innovative and that's good. Appreciative work by the team" I stated

"Thank you Sir" She replied

"But that's not it. The Russian and Botswana mine dealers need the details and orders of deal as soon as possible. So you've 12 hours.  I want everything ready on table" I commanded and she nodded.

"You may leave" I stated and she did the same.

"Mr. Tripathi, the reports of today's presentation? " I asked and he handed me the same.

"I want you here till 3'o clock. You've to go to Sabarwal Corperarations for the land deal in Chennai . " I stated

"But sir...I've a meeting with.. Mrs. Polard at the same time" He told

"Okay, so send our best employee but remember, no mistakes. That Sabarwal is not an easy person to deal with" I warned

"Okay sir" He told and I gestured him to move out.

The day passed in some meetings and work but what I missed was her.

I looked around to even find her but she was seen no where.

Neither did she came submitting any works or reports.

At the lunch time too she wasn't seen anywhere and right now it was six in the evening.

"Mr. Rao, is there someone missing from office? " I indirectly asked

"Aa...No one other then employees attending meetings outside" He told

But as far as I remember, there's no meeting for her to attend.

"Okay" I told and stood up going outside the cabin when I saw Mr. Tripathi.

"Mr. Tripathi. Where's Isha" I asked going near him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sir. I forgot to inform you that I've send Ms. Mittal for the meeting" He told and I looked at him.

"For the Sabarwal one? " I asked and he nodded.

"Are you mad! " I whisper yelled

"What.. Happened sir" He asked a bit frightened

"Mr. Tripathi. I warned you about how that Samar Sabarwal is. How can you send her alone for that" I chided

"I... She was in this project sir. And I thought.. She'll handle it. " He apologetically said

"When did she leave? " I enquired

"3 pm" He told and I sighed calling her and she picked after three rings.

"Wrap up your work from there and come back" I said as soon as she picked up.

"Wh.. Mi..Mr. Malhotra, We've just signed the deal" She happily spoke.

"The Chennai land deal? " I asked

"Yes! And I'm on my way back office. It was so easy you know. Mr. Sabarwal is one of a kind man" She said and  I sighed

"Get here as soon as possible Isha" I stated and cut the call.

I looked at Mr. Tripathi who looked at me head low.

"All the files related to the project and you in my cabin " I commanded and went inside my cabin back.

"Mr. Rao, A strong coffee! " I said as my hands travelled to my forehead and there was a knock on the door.

"In! " I ordered

"Files sir..." Mr. Tripathi said and I took it from him reading some points when there was another knock on the door.

"In" I again stated and there she was beaming with happiness but when looked at Mr. Tripathi she thought something.

"I'll.. Come afterwards sir" She said and was going when I stopped her.

"Inside Isha. " I said and she looked at me a bit shocked and then at Mr. Tripathi.

"He knows who you're Isha. Now just come inside" I fretted and she nodded doing the same.

"Sir, Mr. Tripathi, The deal is closed. We've 85% shares of the deal as we put forward. He was bit arguing in start but after wards, He obeyed. And that was.. May be the easiest dea.. " She was saying when I stopped her.

"The legal papers and submissions Isha" I demanded and she nodded giving me the same.

I looked inside them and everything seemed fine. But when my sight caught the name of the deal... I shut my eyes in anger.

I knew... I knew something will happen!

That bastard!

"It was the worst deal Isha Mittal. Ever" I gritted throwing the papers in my hand on table and she looked at me surprised

"Sir, the deal which has to be done in 400 crores is done in 300 Crore. That too with 85% of the shares. How can it be worst deal" She argued

"Because it's not the land we wanted damn it" I yelled and she looked at me shocked.

"What a joke Mihir. It's the Adyar land" She stated

"Then have a look Isha Mittal" I snapped throwing the paper towards her side and she looked at those and her eyes widened with shock.

"Ho.. How is that p.. Possible. The seal of K & M was posted by me on...the papers I took from here. I remember that Mihir" She whispered

"You know what this land is... Which you've signed? " I asked angrily and she nodded looking down.

"Velachery. The illegal land." She mumbled looking down and I looked at Mr. Tripathi who too had his head down

"I warned you. I warned you Mr. Tripathi and then too you sent her all alone there." I yelled and he bowed his head down.

"You both know what we've got ourselves into. Legal matters. And when a big company like ours gets into such big scams, we need solid proofs to get ourselves out. And right now we have nothing but this thing which is proving all but against us" I angrily said pointimg to the papers in Isha's hand.

"I'm sorry Mihir. It's all, My fault. I should've been more careful" She mumbled

"Yes Isha. You should've. But you weren't.  And the consequences are in front. We're going to get a notice from court in few days you know." I yelled hitting the table with my hand and both of them flinched and I glared them both.

"I'm sorry sir" Mr. Tripathi mumbled

"Of no use now! " I bluntly stated and he sighed.

"I'm sorry... Ma'am" Mr. Tripathi spoke to Isha and she looked at him shocked.

"You're my senior sir. Don't apologize and don't call me mam please " She said

" Shut up you both. Will you? And out " I snapped and Isha flinched at my tone while Mr. Tripathi took the order and left.

"Mih.. " She was saying when I spoke

"Not now! " I warned

"I'm sorry" She mumbled while I just looked at her and dialled someone.

"Cut off your honeymoon Vivaan. I need one of you here, urgently" I spoke over the call and looked at Isha who looked at me shocked.

"You've messed up big this time Isha" I sighed and a tear left her eye.

Hello guys! Hope you all are doing amazing!

So, how was the chapter?

Everything was going great right...

But just a small mistake and....There's a biggest name on stake🥺🥺

How will Mihir Malhotra cope up with it?

How will Isha cope up with it?

Will Mihir be able to forgive Isha this time?

And how will everything happen?

Let's see!

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed! 😍

Next update soon!

Till then...

Big hugs ❤

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

617K 33.4K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
102K 8.2K 19
( On Every Sunday) First Book of Her Series Meet our Boss Lady Eshana Shekhawat WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. When Life made her...
1.4M 63.2K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
216K 11K 52
(Book 1 in If I Could Series) Fourteen alphabets. Four words. One text. And that was enough to upturn my entire life and all the beliefs I held abou...