Reunited

By WWEFan_2020

Book reached #1 in Zelina Vega books on 3-9-22 Name: Travis Crawford Age: 32 Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee L... More

Coming Home
Death Match
Family Drama
Flashback
A New Family Addition
The Truth Comes Out
Flashback #2
20 years in the making
Finally Together
Untitled Part 10
Elite
Let The Trouble Begin
Vacation
Meeting My Sister's Boyfriend
A Huge Step
Making an Impact
The Call That Changed Everything
Goodbye
Change of Heart
We Are NXT
NXT Debut
A New Home
Takeover
Redemption
Turning Over A New Leaf
The Next Chapter
Main Roster Debut
Onto The Next Chapter
Chapter 30
Number One Contenders
Hell In A Cell
The Last Laugh
Trick or Treat
The Kiss
Chapter 36
New Challengers
Time to Rumble
Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself
After the Bell
Happy Birthday
The Road to WrestleMania
Elimination Chamber
Payback
You F***ed Up
Wrestle Mania Debut
Wedding
Back for Revenge
Backlash
One More Time
Chapter 51
Let's Get Extreme
I Do
The Announcement That Shook Everyone
Goodbye
A Sad Day
Memorial Show
The End

If You Love Me, Let Me Go

326 6 0
By WWEFan_2020

*3 months later*

I've been having a rough time with everything still, the guilt of the last words I said to my dad is still bothering me. I've been drinking a lot more and when Thea isn't around it's gotten worse. She's on the road now and should be home this weekend, I spent the night drinking at home and when I ran out of beer I went to the store to get some more.

*Zelina POV*

Gionna and I had just finished the live event and were at the hotel hanging out in my room talking when my phone rang. I saw it was Alex and just let it ring.

Zelina: Ugh.

Liv: Who was it?

Zelina: It was Alex, he's been driving me crazy he keeps texting me talking about Lexi. I left him on read and now he's calling me.

Liv: Maybe he just needs some advice.

Zelina: He can get it from Travis. I'm not trying to be his therapist he's been so damn emotional since they've been having issues.

The phone rings again and it's Alex. I left the phone go to voicemail again.

Zelina: This boy don't give up.

The phone rings again and it's Alex again.

Zelina: I swear to god if he calls me one more time I'm going to block this man.

Liv: Just answer it, what if it's important.

Zelina: Ugh fine. Let me act like I was busy.

I finally answered the phone.

Zelina: Hey Alex, I was unpacking for the night sorry I missed your calls, what's up?

Alex: I don't want to freak you out but Travis was in an accident.

Zelina: Alex I swear to God if you're fucking with me I'm going to kill you.

Alex: I'm not, I'm at the hospital right now waiting to find out what's going on.

Alex called me on FaceTime to show me that he was at the hospital.

Zelina: Our flight doesn't leave until tomorrow but we're a few hours away we'll be there soon. Keep us updated.

Liv: What happened?

Zelina: Travis was in an accident.

Liv: Oh my god, is he okay?

Zelina: Alex is at the hospital right now. He's going to keep me updated.

*A few hours later*

We arrived at the hospital and couldn't find Alex. We went to the nurse station to see if we can get some information.

Nurse: Can I help you ladies?

Zelina: My boyfriend was in an accident and was sent here. I was wondering if I could get some information.

Nurse: What's his name?

Zelina: Travis Crawford.

Nurse: He's in room 105. You two may go back if you want.

*End POV*

Alex: I called Thea she should be here soon.

Travis: Why would you do that?

Alex: She needed to know what happened.

Travis: Dude she's gonna kill me if she finds out I was drinking,

Alex: I'll keep it a secret.

Moments later Thea and Gionna walk into the room.

Zelina: Thank God you're okay.

Liv: What happened?

Travis: I was going to the store and I guess I was just too tired and fell asleep. I hit a tree and next thing I know I woke up here.

I saw a look in Thea's eyes and I knew she wasn't buying it.

Zelina: Can you guys give us a moment please.

Liv: Sure, I'll let Tyler know he's okay.

Zelina: So, you fell asleep?

Travis: Yeah.

Zelina: How much did you drink?

Travis: How did you know?

Zelina: You're a terrible liar Travis. Why would drink and drive? You have so much to lose what is wrong with you?

Travis: You wouldn't understand.

Zelina: Help me understand. I don't want to lose you Travis, I want to help you.

Travis: There's no helping me Thea. I'm a lost cause.

Zelina: Whatever you got going on we'll get through this.

Moments later the nurse came in with discharge papers and a police officer.

Zelina: What's going on?

Officer: Sir we're going to take you into custody.

Zelina: Excuse me, what is happening.

Officer: Ma'am your boyfriend is being charged with a DUI.

The officer took me out of the hospital once I got changed and brought me to jail.

*The next morning*

I was in my cell when a guard came and got me.

Officer: Crawford, you're going home you made bail.

The officer escorted me to the lobby and I saw Thea standing there and she looked pissed. The car ride was silent until I decided to say something.

Travis: Thanks for getting me out.

Zelina: Is that all you have to say?

Travis: I love you?

Zelina: When is this going to stop?

Travis: It helps with me nerves.

Zelina: Travis you could have fucking died. Try yoga, meditating, riding a bike, running, something. You need to deal with this another way. How do you think our daughter would feel if I had to tell her that her father was dead?

Travis: Listen, I know I fucked up. I can stop this.

Zelina: I really hope so Travis.

*A few days later*

I was still upset about my 30 day suspension for my DUI. I couldn't sleep so I decided to go into the kitchen and started drinking again. I ended up drinking so much I passed out on the couch with a bottle of whiskey in my hand.

*The next morning Zelina POV*

I was woken up by Skylar this morning shaking me.

Skylar: Mommy wake up.

Zelina: I'm up sweetie. What's wrong?

Skylar: Can you take me to school?

Zelina: Daddy is going to take you today.

Skylar: He won't wake up. I tried to wake him but he's snoring really loud and he has his juice bottle in his hand.

Zelina: Let me get dressed and we'll go. Go get your shoes on and grab your backpack.

Skylar: Okay.

After I got dressed, I walked into the living room and saw Travis passed out. I shook my head and left with Skylar for school.

Skylar: Mommy, is Daddy okay?

Zelina: Why do you ask that?

Skylar: He just seems really sad ever since Grandpa went to heaven. He's not as happy as he usually is and he really doesn't play with me anymore.

Zelina: Daddy will be okay. He's just dealing with everything his own way.

Skylar: Promise?

Zelina: I promise.

When we got to the school Skylar let go of my hand and I crouched down to give her a hug.

Zelina: Have a good day sweetie.

Skylar: I will, I love you. Tell Daddy I love him too.

Zelina: I love you too. I'll tell him.

When I got home Travis was still sleeping. I tried to wake him up by calling his name and he wouldn't get up. I was starting to get even more upset with him so I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water and threw it in his face.

*End POV*

Travis: What the fuck.

Zelina: Good morning sunshine. Don't worry about taking Skylar to school I just got back from taking her.

Travis: What happened?

Zelina: You got drunk again.

Travis: I didn't drink that much.

Zelina: That bottle was full last night and now it's almost empty.

Travis: I'm sorry.

Zelina: I'm tired of hearing you say I'm sorry and not doing anything to fix it. It's really pathetic that Skylar has to see you like this. You do know you're hurting her by doing this right?

Travis: How am I hurting her?

Zelina: You're not paying her any attention Travis. She asked me if you were okay because you're not happy anymore. Kids notice stuff like that Travis.

Travis: I'm sorry that I'm upset my dad died. I'm dealing with it the best way I can.

Zelina: No you're not, don't give me that bullshit Travis. That may work on someone else but not me. You need to get help, talk to someone I can guarantee you'll feel better.

Travis: I don't need to get help.

Zelina: Yes, you do Travis. I know you were taught that getting help and showing any type of emotion is weakness but it's not. There is nothing wrong with getting help.

Travis: I don't fucking need help Thea. Why are you being such a bitch right now. My fucking dad died and I'm dealing with it the best fucking way I know how to. Just let it go already.

Zelina: Who the fuck do you think you're talking too? I know you're not talking to me like that.

I was so angry I threw my bottle of Jack at the wall and it shattered into a million pieces.

Travis: I'm perfectly fine. I don't need any fucking help. Get that through your head Thea. Get off my fucking case already.

Thea gave me a look that would have killed me. I knew she was beyond pissed off at me.

Zelina: Travis, I love you with all of my heart, but I'm done being nice to you. Pack your shit and get the fuck out of this house.

Travis: Excuse me?

Zelina: You heard me. Pack your shit and get out. You're not going to throw shit and act like a baby. Our daughter isn't going to find you passed out drunk again. This has to stop now, the only way you're going to stop is if you realize everything you have to lose.

Travis: You're breaking up with me?

Zelina: Take it however you want. Just know that you're just not going to be here if you can't get your shit together. When Skylar comes home from school you tell her you're going on the road. I don't give a shit what you need to do to fix this but you're going to get better.

Travis: You're serious? You're really making me leave? Do you think this is a game Thea? How do you think me being away from the two people that mean the most to me is going to help me get better?

Zelina: I'm sorry Travis but this is how it has to be.

Travis: I thought you loved me Thea, I really did. Guess I was wrong and you're just like everyone else that left me high and dry when I'm at my lowest.

Zelina: I do love you Travis that's why I'm doing this. You need to realize everything you're going to lose if you keep this up.

Travis: No Thea you're wrong. This isn't how you treat someone that you supposedly love. We're supposed to be a team remember? Guess I was wrong when I thought you were always going to be there for me. I'll leave but you're not keeping Skylar I'll be back for her. I don't want to fucking talk to you or see you before I leave this house. You really hurt me.

I saw Thea was fighting tears and I knew I really hurt her with what I just said but it was too late. Once words are spoken they can't be taken back.

Zelina: I know this isn't you talking right now. I just want you to know that you are 100% wrong. I do love you, we are a team, and I'll always be there for you. If you don't want me to talk to you that's fine I won't. Just a fair warning when you come back there's a possibility that I may not be here. I seriously can't deal with you acting like this anymore. You're not the Travis I've been in love with my whole life. I really hope you get your life figured out for the sake of both of us.

She walked right past me and didn't look at me. I heard the door to the office slam. I sat down on the couch and everything hit me all at once and I broke down crying. When I was done I spent the next few hours packing a couple of bags and trying to find somewhere to stay. Finally I got in contact with Tyler and he said I could stay with him since he's out with a torn pec. When Skylar came home from school, I told her I was going on the road for a little and didn't know when I was coming home. She was a little sad at first but she seemed okay.

Zelina: Okay princess say good bye to Daddy.

Skylar: Bye Daddy, I love you.

Travis: I love you too baby girl. Be on your best behavior for mommy.

Skylar: I will.

I got down on my knee and gave Skylar a big hug and kiss before I left. I feel deep down that she knows something is wrong because when I walked away I heard her talk to Thea.

Skylar: Mommy, why are you crying.

Zelina: I'm okay sweetie.

Skylar: You didn't tell Daddy that you love him.

Zelina: It's okay princess. He knows that Mommy loves him.

I wiped a tear from my face and walked out the door. I put my bags in the truck and headed to Daytona.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.6K 48
Highest rankings: #100 KendallJenner - 13/11/2018 #154 WWE - 13/11/2018 "I know you Dean, you might think you have changed but she is too young for y...
8.1K 242 22
I enter Davenport High School with Lexi by my side we see Adam by his locker and he waves as we approach him. "Hey girls how was summer vacation?!" s...
74.7K 1.5K 51
Warning - story contains discipline by parents to children This is Book 2 to 'I Do What I Want: Daughter of the Game.' In Book 1 we followed the jou...
27.1K 733 27
"Never thought I would fall in love like this." If there's one thing that Charlotte Flair hates, it's Roman Reigns. She doesn't know why, but she can...