A Huge Step

*A few weeks later*

I've been talking with Alex about what's next with our careers and we've been doing local indy shows and we've been doing really well. He's coming down to Orlando this week with us for Gionna's birthday party. Since Thea and I are leaving tomorrow we stayed in and spent some time with Skylar because she's going to be staying with her Grandparents for a few days. We just finished watching her favorite show and then it was time for her to go to bed.

Travis: Go brush your teeth and get ready for bed. I'll come tuck you in when you're ready.

Skylar: Will you tuck me in too Ms. Thea?

Zelina: Of course, I will sweetie.

*A few minutes later*

Skylar called out to us that she was ready for bed so we walked to her room and tucked her in.

Skylar: I had fun today.

Travis: I'm glad, tomorrow we're going to bring you to Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Skylar: Yay I can't wait.

Travis: Get some sleep sweetie.

I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. Then Thea gave her a hug and a kiss.

Zelina: Good night princess.

Skylar: Good night Daddy, good night Momm...I mean Ms. Thea.

When she said that both me and Thea looked at each other a little taken back at what just happened.

Travis: We'll see you in the morning.

After we left her room, we went back into the living room and watched the basketball game that was on. We were sitting there and I had my arm around her and she was lying her head on my chest.

Zelina: I still can't believe she almost called me Mommy.

Travis: That surprised the hell out of me. She did that on her own by the way. I never referred to you as Mommy or mentioned to her anything about that.

Zelina: I guess I just never thought that would happen.

Travis: I could see why she did it though. You're around her a lot and she really likes you. You're the only consistent woman in her life aside from G and mom.

Zelina: This is a lot to wrap my head around.

Travis: It's a little too late to run away now.

Zelina: Shut up, I'm not going anywhere. I waited 20 years to be with you. You're stuck with me now.

Travis: Maybe it was just a one time thing.

Zelina: Could be, what do you say we go to bed. We have that early flight tomorrow.

Travis: I'll meet you in bed. I'm going to take Shadow out.

I gave her a kiss and then she went into my room while I let the dog out. When I came into my room I noticed Thea was in my bathroom so I switched into my joggers and took my shirt off and got ready to get in bed when she came out wearing one of my shirts that was too big for her and just her panties.

Travis: You must not want to go to sleep right away lookin like that.

Zelina: You like what you see?

Travis: I want to see what's under that shirt.

Zelina: Come find out.

I walked over and started kissing her.

Travis: We have to be quiet though I don't want Skylar to hear us.