BLURRED STARS |COMPLETED|

By Faixatuu

We all have something we want to achieve in life. That was the case for Farhanna. A classical, cheerful with... More

BLURRED STARS
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
1'
2'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
23'
24'
25'
26'
RAMADAN MUBARAK.
27'
29'
30'
31'
32'
33'
34'
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'
40'
41'
42'
43'
44'
45'
46'
47'
48'
49'
50'
New book alert!
51'
52'
53'

28'

1K 175 60
By Faixatuu

Don't judge my baby😑 you know who I'm talking about 🚶

She walked out of the kitchen coming in contact with his stiff broad chest making her heart trip. For a second there she thought why, how, and when Raihan followed suit.

Her eyelids dilated coming in view of her runaway husband. Wow! Just when she was getting her shit back together plus getting used to his absence though as if she wasn't the one praying for his death a month back.

Astagfirullah.

She briskly stepped back tearing her gaze away from his ferocious face.

It's been a month and two weeks since the incident and oga Hisham's absence. The truth is she could regard them as the best days of this whole entanglement.

Who is she kidding? That was a total lie as if she isn't the one that almost lost her sanity, conspiring different sorts of conspiracy on how to skedaddle and forget everything, or maybe all this should be a dream; nightmare rather.

What wrong has she ever committed to be stuck up with Hisham? One thing that keeps her mind busy all the time.

"Why do I have a man in my house?"

She gulps down a hard pile of saliva. Farha saw that coming, just didn't expect it to happen. She thought, as usual, he was probably going to ignore her essence and walk away.

Raihan and his five-year-old cousin Kyda dropped by earlier after they had left Jannah's home. Per Raihan's words, he thought it was only fair to come say hi, it'll be rude if he didn't or maybe Farha might find it offensive.

Plus they had company, it's not like they are alone, he brought kyda with him even though she's just five but it still counts though.

"Don't make me repeat myself!" He spoke in the calmest of manner but somehow his words were drenched with venom not to forget the hard, stern look he
possessed.

Nothing she says is going to believe especially not Hisham, so what's the point?

"SPEAK!" he's getting annoyed, she could sense that. Her lips trembled as she thought of a perfect excuse that could save her from meeting her ancestors.

Well, it almost happen the other time.

"Well,---"

He waved her off having enough of her already. He holds so much anger, hate, annoyance, and malice, or could rage define all his emotions? towards Farha. He couldn't stand a second not to talk of a moment with her, she unreasonably makes his blood boil. 

She's a compulsion he can't get rid of, yet a part of him feels she might be the solution to his problem, that should be the reason he still has her around.

Not like he's using her but she was being forced upon him so it's only fair he makes her of use.

Please not that kinda use, he'd rather have his genitals ripped out than quench his thirst with her. Don't get him wrong, she's well yh know!

Too egotistical to admit to her beauty...

But please, she's too bitty and fragile. He'd crush her at the very beginning, which makes him wonder where her parents' head was when they gave her up for marriage at a very tender age.

Not that he knows her age, but she seems to be around eighteen or maybe nineteen. No way on Earth would he let that happen to either of his sisters, not especially Layla.

He huffed out a sigh. "It seems to me you're forgetting your status here but I'll be more than glad to remind you,"

He inched closer to her, leveling his head down closer. "You're married to me now and you should know by now, sharing has never been my thing" with that he turns on his shoe, heading out.

Wait a second, What just happened?

Married?

To him?

Yes!

Sharing?

Who said anything about sharing and what or who has to do with sharing not her coz she was never his they just happened to be Bounded, unfortunately...

Ugh!

Who even said anything about his 'thing' what thing? Okay someone needs to pull her out of the dark.

{^•^}

He barged in gaining Abubakar and Hisham's attention. Hisham tore his stare away proceeding to brush through the pile of work he left behind.

"You!"

"Not now Hamza"

He missed out bolting a punch towards Hisham lucky enough, he dodged it composing himself.

Abubakar stepped in between getting a hold of Hamza. "What's the matter with you?"

"No, I'm not the one you should be asking that. Someone needs to teach this d*ck a**  a lesson" he snarled.

He knew the reason why he is raging all over the place this isn't about him. Whatever it is, it has to do with Suhana.

"What exactly is your problem?" Hisham asks slipping his hands into the pocket.

"My problem?"

Abubakar knew better than to interfere. He walked out deciding it was the right thing to do. They both needed to sort things out, there was some negative energy revolving around the duo and they both needed to work on it.

Hamza is closer to Hisham, if anyone knows him better then it's def Hamza. Their friendship has been on the line since Hisham became a jackass.

"Is this about Suh---"

"Don't you dare!"

He raised his hands in defense stepping back.

"If you think this is about my wife then you must be more stupid than I thought" he roared.

"Don't call me that!"

"Or what? Huh!? Or are you gonna stab me with a knife just as you did to a poor undeserving soul."

He remained unspoken running his gaze anywhere but at Hamza. 

"Seriously man, what has happened to you? I don't see why you keep hurting the people revolving around you and the aggravating thing is you pretend as though is wrong. You keep avoiding your problems and having us clean your mess just to have it bollixed."

He sucked and huffed out a breath. "I don't know if you see it, but we're all soring this isn't only about you. We lost them too, but we all moved on coz that's the only smart thing to do. Life goes on, the death of someone is the rise of another. You pondering about it all will only hurt you more. You need to move on and digest the fact that they're gone; forever, the one thing you could do for them is pray"

"Would grandma have wanted this? Of course not, she would have wanted better for you. If she was to be given a chance to have a moment with you, she would have. Do you think she doesn't want to have eternity with you? Life happens and we don't have control over it, death comes unannounced and leaves with our loved ones and we don't blame ourselves for it regardless of the circumstances." His words are true but is he ready to accept them?

Definitely not...

"Even Naeema---"

"DON'T!"

"Oh I see, so this about Naeema." He huffed out a sigh rubbing his temples. "You did what you did, and she's gone. Suck that up and move on"

"You never loved her man--"

"ENOUGH! That's enough Hamza, get out!"

"No you don't have the right to send me out, I leave when and if I finish what I have to say. So you listen; Work on yourself!"

"Thank you, now leave!"

"Do as you please, but remember regret is the aftermath" He gave him a last glance before walking out.

His shoulder fell in relaxation as he rubbed his temples, walking towards his safe box inserting the pin, and picking out a sac.

He headed to usual spot and settled down, without thinking twice, he inhaled in, to his satisfaction.

He's more fucked up than they think, they just haven't realized that...

Xoxo

Not me loving where this is heading too🤭

Well hello ppl! Who missed me😁💃 of course I know u did😉 well I do too that's why I'm thinking of frequent updates, watcha think?

Either ways Dan Allah pray for me my results are coming out any moment from now😢 pls no forget yh girllllll🥂

Bye!

Faixatuu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 2.6K 41
Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. **************************************** Arjun Raicha...
440K 29.9K 34
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
477K 19.8K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
828K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...