Infinity

By Simi0705

Jasmine De Leon, 22, heir to the Spanish mafia , a cold-hearted ruthless assassin, who's trying to keep her p... More

Chapter 1- Mission
Chapter 2-Jasmine
Chapter 3-Vincenzo
Chapter 4 - The Club
Chapter 5- Shots
Chapter 6- Questions
Chapter 7- First sight?
Chapter 8- Enemies
Chapter 9- Meeting
Chapter 10 - Italy
Chapter 11 - Intense
Chapter 12 - Staring
Chapter 13 - The Ball: Part 1
Chapter 14 - The Ball: Part 2
Chapter 15 - Safe
Chapter 16 - Escape
Chapter 17 - Flirting?
Chapter 18 - Motel
Chapter 19 - 'Home'
Chapter 20 - Wedding?
Chapter 21 - Plane
Chapter 22 - New York
Chapter 23 - Smart
Chapter 24 - Casino Royale
Chapter 25 - Not friends
Chapter 26 - Date night
Chapter 27 - Stay
Chapter 28 - Never Good Enough
Chapter 29 - I Do
Chapter 30 - Mine
Chapter 31 - The Past: Part 1
Chapter 32 - The Past: Part 2
Chapter 33 - Drunk
Chapter 34 - Taken
Chapter 35 - Found
Chapter 36 - Hold On
Chapter 37 - Let Me Go
Chapter 38 - Not Okay
Chapter 39 - Footage
Chapter 40 - Confessions
Chapter 41 - She called me sweetie
Chapter 42 - Truth comes out
Chapter 43 - I've Fallen
Chapter 44 - Dance With Me
Chapter 45 - Ti amo
Chapter 46 - Don't Do This
Chapter 47 - Ready?
Chapter 48 - I'm Here
Chapter 49 - One Final Moment
Chapter 50 - Fate
Chapter 51 - Die for you
Chapter 52 - Amore
Chapter 53 - I Feel Nothing
Chapter 54 - Holding on to the past
Chapter 55 - Goodbye Father
Chapter 56 - This Is The End
Chapter 57 - Love Conquers All
Chapter 58 - Desperate Measures
Chapter 59 - Killing Spree?!
Chapter 60 - Caterina
Chapter 61 - All The Time In The World
Chapter 62 - Crazy in Love
Chapter 63 - The Final Ball
Chapter 64 - Eight Whole Years
Chapter 65 - Just Like Old Times
Chapter 66 - Our Empire
Chapter 67 - Soulmates
Chapter 68 - Family Over Everything
Chapter 69 - All The Stars
Chapter 70 - Pure Perfection
Chapter 71 - Infinity With You
Chapter 72 - Be My Queen
Chapter 73 - Always Been You
Chapter 74 - Damien and Adriano
Chapter 75 - Diavolos Assemble
Chapter 76 - Our Peace
Chapter 77 - Ride or Die
Characters!!!
Chapter 78 - Estella
Chapter 79 - The Endgame
Chapter 80 - Dead Man Walking
Chapter 81 - The Deal
Chapter 82 - Love and Betrayal
Chapter 83 - You Were Never There
Chapter 85 - Nico
Chapter 86 - Kiara and Alessio
Chapter 87 - Second Chances
Chapter 88 - Fast and Furious 2.0
Chapter 89 - Part 1: Forever And Always
Chapter 89 - Part 2: You Are Forever Mine
Chapter 89 - Part 3: For Infinity
Chapter 90 - Jordan
Chapter 91 - Infinity At Last
Epilogue - Life Is Good

Chapter 84 - Grovelling?

2.4K 46 9
By Simi0705

Please don't forget to vote and comment!!!!

Thank you so much for 50k!

Semi edited

___________________\\\

She left me there with her ring back in my hand. I hurt her so bad that she gave the ring back. I wipe my face and then see my siblings in my room looking back at me.

"I fucked up." I laugh and shake my head and wipe my cheek with my arm. "Karma's a bitch." Antonio scoffs.

"Antonio!" Elena retorts.

"What it's the truth, no?" Antonio asks.

"He's right." I say to him.

"Vincenzo.'' Elena sighs.

"He's right, Elena. I knew this was going to happen. Shit happens." I put the ring in my bedside drawer. "Now, what are you guys doing here exactly?"

"Good question." Stefano chuckles. "We are here to help you grovel your way back into Jasmine's heart."

"What now?" I ask in confusion.

"Sit down and I'll explain." He tells me and I sit on my bed in frustration.

"You remember when dad went on a mission and promised mom to be back before their fifteenth anniversary and he came a week later?" Lorenzo asks.

"Yeah." I laugh.

"Mom was so mad that she didn't talk to him so dad thought of ways to cheer her up."

"He bought her million dollar purse with his name written all over it and a painting of them." Antonio says and I remember everything.

"Get to the point." I say.

"That is the point." Elena rolls her eyes. "Do or get Jasmine things that she loves."

"Like right now she's eight months pregnant. So, tell her that you want to help her in any way." Stefano explains.

"She doesn't even want to see my face."

"We'll talk to her. She can't stay mad at you forever." Elena shrugs. "Although she may take advantage of your help." Elena laughs and I look at her.

"What?! She's carrying two babies, Vincenzo, which means that she is twice as hormonal as me." She explains.

"Elena gets really hormonal." Sebastian smirks. "But my sister is way worse."

"Like imagine angry Jasmine but ten times worse." Lorenzo says and I slap his arm.

"Fine." I roll my eyes at my siblings' idiocy.
"What do I do first?" I ask and they all smile.

"What are her favourite flowers?" Lina asks even though she knows the answer.

"Roses." I answer straight away and they all look at each other in excitement. I hope this gravelling thing works.

I just want Jasmine back.

"Vincenzo, did you watch the videos?" Stefano asks me.

"Just about to do that." I say.

"Goodnight." They say and I get ready for bed. I get into bed and open up my laptop and put the USB into the port and a bunch of files show up. The first video shows Isabella holding the camera up.

"Ok, Vinci, if you're seeing this it means that you're ok and you're back home with us. We miss you a lot, especially Jasmine." She says and then she shows what everyone is doing around the house.

When she shows Jasmine a smile creeps up on my face. She's holding Estella up and bringing her down to kiss her nose and my daughter giggles and kicks her little legs around.

One video shows Caterina taking her first steps and saying her first words. One with all of the kids including Aurora's twin boys, sitting and playing together.

I open one file that says updates. Jas. I open it and the video starts with Jasmine who looks like she's sitting on the floor of our bathroom and she looks like she's been crying.

"Ok, well, Vincenzo, it turns out that I'm very much pregnant and you're not here to tell me that everything is ok and that's fine because when you see these videos you'll feel like you're actually with us." She laughs and I smile.

"Anyways, we love you and miss you a lot." Each video I see is an update of each month of her pregnancy and how everyone was when I was gone.

"Your brothers are so bad at reading instructions." Jasmine groans in the video and laughs. "I would put the cribs together but someone put two babies inside of me seven months ago so I can't do shit." She cups her hand around her mouth and whispers to the camera.

"Jasmine, filming us failing is not helping." Lorenzo groans and Jasmine laughs as she turns the camera on them.

My brothers and Stefano are all on the floor trying to work out all the pieces that fit together which hurts me because I really should have been there.

One video shows Jasmine with Estella sitting on a blanket in the backyard. Jasmine looks so damn beautiful in her dress that hugs her bump perfectly. "Stella, now you're going to show your daddy that you can stand on your own, ok?"

Jasmine smiles at our daughter and she nods. I laugh as Estella tries to stand on her own but she keeps falling back. "You can do it!" Jasmine cheers and places a hand on her stomach.

"You want to see the locket again?" Jasmine sighs and Estella crawls over and tries to stand up and pleads on her mother's baby bump.

Jasmine opens the locket on her necklace and shows Estella. "Vincenzo, I show her pictures of you every day so that she doesn't cry when you hold her for the first time. You should see her face." Jasmine laughs and holds up the camera showing Estella marvelling at the picture of us.

"See you can stand." Jasmine kisses Estella on her cheek and she babbles a bunch of words but she doesn't form an actual word. "Wave to papa." Jasmine urges our daughter and she holds her hand up to wave at the camera.

"I love you, Vincenzo." She says one final time and the video shuts off and my chest feels heavy.

I watch every single video until my eyes feel heavy for sleep, but they don't because I just wished that I wasn't so stupid and that I was actually there for all those moments.

_______________

I walk back and forth in my room and feed Estella with her bottle of milk and I hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?!" I shout.

"Lina and Elena!" Elena shouts.

"Come in!"

"Don't you look gorgeous, mami." Lina wiggles her brows and smiles.

"I'm wearing a dirty t-shirt and boxers." I pout.

"But you look beautiful." Elena smiles. "How have you been?"

"Tired. Estella wouldn't stop crying so I just gave her a bottle so she could calm down." I sigh and Estella thrashes in my arms and chucks the bottle away from her mouth.

"Estella, no." I taunt her and her lips quiver and her face scrunches.

"Maybe you should let Vincenzo take care of her for a day?" Elena suggests.

"Yeah and that way you can have time for yourself."

"But she's not used to him." I say.

"Jas, come on, we've seen you show Estella a picture of him and talk about him everyday." Elena explains.

Well that is true.

"Yeah and she hasn't cried in the two times you let him hold her." Lina says and Elena nods.

"You're right. I should let him." I look down at Estella who is on the verge of crying. "You want to spend time with your daddy?" I ask her and she stops thrashing.

"See!" Elena points.

"Let me take her." Lina says and I hand Estella over to her. "Maybe you should have a nice relaxing bath?" She says calmly.

"That does sound nice." I nod. "Ok, fine."

"Yay." Elena cheers.

"We'll see you later, mami." Lina kisses my cheek. "Say bye to mommy, Stella." Lina says to her and she waves her hand.

I go to my bathroom and make sure the water is nice and warm and put some candles on around me and fill the tub with bubbles and I get rid of my clothes and slip into the water carefully holding onto the railing.

As I sink down my belly feels lighter and I hum in relaxation as the scent of the candles fill the air.

I put some music on my phone and go through my pictures. The pictures of me and Vincenzo fill the screen since I had a whole folder saved of both of us.

Most of them are ones of us kissing and in bed and one of my favourites is one of me in lingerie and him kissing my neck from behind me in the mirror, a very sexual image if you ask me.

I laugh at one of the videos of him jumping into the pool with me in his arms. 'Die for you' blasts through my phone and I sing along to the lyrics which remind me so much of Vincenzo who quite literally said he would die for me.

"Jasmine, it's me Vincenzo." I hear a knock on the door.

"What do you want?!" I shout and I hear a giggle from Estella. "You can come in." I say and the door opens and he walks in and my mouth basically drops because Vincenzo is nothing but some drawstring pants.

I feel heat go straight down me as I try not to drool over him. His body is so damn defined and his muscles flex every step he takes.

"I bought you some fruit." He says and comes forward with the bowl in his hand.

"I'm naked." I state and he looks at me, but the foam in the water covers everything in his sight.

If I wasn't pregnant right now I'd happily let him rail me over the bathtub.

"You look beautiful." He smirks and I clear my throat.

"Hi baby!" I reach up for Estella and she doesn't thrash in the carrier Vincenzo has on his chest so Estella is against his chest.

Well, since Vincenzo is here with a bowl of fruit and being oh so sweet I think I could use him for a bit. "Well, I can't really get out of the tub or the water will get everywhere." I sigh.

"I'll feed you." He says and I grin to myself.

"Very well." I say and he sits on the floor and places the bowl on the edge of the bathtub.

He takes out a strawberry and holds it out to me and I sit up a little bit and take a bite into it and keep my eyes on him the whole damn time.

He smirks slightly and I take another bite and moan at the flavour. "Don't get any ideas, Pendejo." I snarl and he chuckles.

"Missed you too, amore." He smirks.

"How was Estella?" I ask him.

"She loves me as much as you do." He says. "I fed her and changed her diapers for you and she did not cry once.

"How sweet." I say sarcastically.

"When are you going to stop being like this to me?" He sighs.

"Hmm I don't know. I think I like this treatment from you."

"A Queen gets treated like a Queen." He says softly and traces his thumb over my cheek.

"I'm not your queen anymore, sweetie."

"You love me, amore." He says softly.

"Maybe I do. But it doesn't change what you did."

"I'll do whatever it takes."

"I know." I sigh. "Can you pass me a towel?" He hands me the towel and I ask him to look away and dry myself off. He hands me my robe and I put it around me.

"Let me help you." Vincenzo says and I don't protest and I take his hand and he helps me out of the tub.

I almost slip but he keeps his arm around my waist and my lips are way too close to his. We walk back into our bedroom.

"Want me to put Estella back in her crib?" He asks me.

"No, you can keep her for the night. I want you to spend time with her. I'm not that evil." I say and I feel a kick in my stomach. "They're kicking." I laugh and he smiles and looks down at my stomach.

"Can I feel them?" He asks and I nod excitedly. I sit on the end of the bed and he crouches down in front of me and I smile as he places his hands on my stomach and they feel so warm against my skin.

"Do you feel them?" I ask him and he smiles and I place my hands over his and direct them to where the kicking is more prominent.

"I can't believe this." He laughs. "Does it hurt?"

"Not really." I shake my head.

He kisses my stomach and whispers something in Italian to them. I even take a picture without him looking. I notice that he still has my infinity promise ring on his finger.

"You kept the ring?" I ask him.

______________

I take my lips off of Jasmine's stomach and she asks me that question.

"Never took it off once."

"But you got married-"

"It wasn't real Jasmine!" I practically shout.

"What?" She looks at me.

"I want to tell you the truth, Jasmine. But you can't even stand to see me." I scoff. "Tell me when you're ready and I'll tell you everything, mi amore." I cup her cheek and brush her tears away.

"Just give me time, please?" She says.

"Of course." I swallow. "Estella wants to say goodnight." I laugh and look at our daughter and she yawns and sighs. I sit beside Jasmine on the bed and she kisses Estella on the head.

"Te quero, carino." She whispers but she actually looks at me telling me she loves me. (I love you, sweetheart)

"Mama." Estella mumbles and looks at her mom. "Da!" She squeals.

"She said her first words." I chuckle.

"And you're here this time." Jasmine smiles and looks up at me and I want to kiss her so badly.

Just to feel her lips against mine and her fingers in my hair and I know she's thinking the same thing. "Goodnight."

She says and breaks the silence. "She's asleep." She whispers softly and I look down at our daughter who has her eyes closed and her mouth open against my chest.

"You have the best father in the world, my love." She whispers to Estella and kisses her head again. I stand up and head for the door and Jasmine walks to her closet.

I leave the room with a smile and the rest of our family is standing in the hallway and they all cheer silently and I shake my head. "Shh." I put my finger to my lip and point down to my daughter who is sound asleep.

When I get to my room I take Estella carefully out of her strap on my chest, making sure not to wake her but she wakes up anyways. "Shh, it's okay."

I coo and she squirms in her blanket that I wrapped around her. I walk back and forth in my room and rock her back to sleep and place her in the crib right next to my bed.

I fall asleep in an instant with my finger in my daughters' hand.

____________

Elena POV

"So, how did it go?" I nudge Vincenzo's arm. He bought Jasmine a dozen bouquets of roses and placed them on her balcony with her favourite chocolates on her bed earlier today and we're yet to see her reaction.

"Perfect." He says sarcastically. "I think. Do you really think she'll warm up to me by surprising her with fucking flowers?" He scoffs.

"Why are there roses on my balcony?" Jasmine asks as she waddles into the kitchen and the boys try not to laugh.

"Early birthday present." Sebastian winks and I elbow him.

"Did you like them?" Lina asks.

"Yes, and the chocolates too." She says and gets a bottle out of the fridge.

"You're not supposed to be out of bed, princesa." Alessandro gets up and walks to his daughter. "You have a fever." He groans.

"I'm fine, papa!" She says and then starts coughing. "But, I just came downstairs." Jasmine groans.

"Now, you're going back up." Her mom says and pulls Jasmine with her.

"But Estella?" Jasmine turns around and searches for her daughter who is strapped to Vincenzo's chest.

"Do you want to give her a cold?" I ask her and everyone laughs.

"I love you, Estella!" Jasmine laughs and that's her fever talking.

"Told you, she'd like them." Stefano says to Vincenzo and he shakes his head and laughs.

I put some food for Caterina and walk around the kitchen counter and lean against the edge and place the food in front of her and she giggles as Sebastian shows her a picture book.

"You have to eat now, angel." He says to her and closes the book.

"So, Capo, how's business going?" Vincenzo asks my brother.

"It's not the same without you." Stefano says. "Why don't you just take back the throne.

"I can't. That's not how it works. Besides, I have plenty of businesses to myself." Vincenzo says and Estella fusses in her carrier.

"Do you want me to hold you, Stella?" He whispers to her and he takes her out of it and places her on the counter. "Comfortable?" He asks her and she plays with his rings.

"Being a dad looks good on you, fratello." I laugh at him. I pull away from the counter and feel something trickling down my legs and I look down and see the water pooling around my feet. "Shit."

"Elena? What's wrong?" Lina asks from across the table.

"My- my water just broke." I look up at Sebastian and he gives me a happy look. "Stop smiling!" I slap his arm.

"I'll get her bag!" Lina jumps off the counter.

"I'll bring the car!" Antonio shouts.

"Can you walk?" Sebastian asks me and I nod.

"Fuck." I hiss at the pain. Sebastian and my brother lead me out of the room.

"I'll be right behind you." Vincenzo says.
"No. Vincenzo. Stay here with Jasmine." Adrianna says and he gives me a sad look.

"Vincenzo, it's ok. Jasmine needs you." I tell him and he squeezes my hand.

"Good luck." He kisses my cheek. Antonio stays back too, just in case and Lorenzo is at some event with Simone in LA.

I'm about to have my second baby.

________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.9K 29
"Do you really think anyone can save you from me? I'm worse than the devil." °°° 𝓐𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓭𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲, a businesswoman during the day and a...
535K 10.3K 94
Ace Salvatore As on the deck of cards, the ace is highest than the king, and so is Ace Salvatore. The ruthless, psychotic, coldest mafia leader. Nobo...
348 20 20
What happens when two different worlds clash together? Damien Calloway is the heir to the largest mafia in the world. He is the most cold hearted per...
1M 26.2K 59
Two notorious mafias in Italy one is ruled by Gabriella Sangriento and the other is ruled by Giovanni Carson. Both of their gangs loathe each other...