"And Then I Met You"

By the_meltinglines

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... More

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter -20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter - 19

5.6K 372 187
By the_meltinglines

Mihir's POV

It's been weeks since I've talked to her nicely.
It's just restricted strictly to business.

And why it shouldn't be!

Wasn't she the one who told that I'm no one!

She has been trying to talk to me, every time she gets a chance but...that hurts!

That did hurt because when she had to talk, she chose to hurt.

And why the hell my life seems to be revolving around her!

It's Vivaan and Mihira's wedding in some hours.

They're already man & wife according to Christian traditions.

And my kiddo looked beautiful in that white wedding gown.

Even she looked pretty in that blush pink dress.

"What are you thinking Mihir? " Mihira asked

"Just thinking that finally the whole mansion will be at peace" I smirked when she glared me and threw a pillow on me.

"Dog" She muttered

"Bitch" I replied and she huffed

"Seriously. Even today, I look like a bitch to you. It's my wedding Mihir. I'm going to leave you all forever" She cried and I sighed going near her.

"First of all, you're not going anywhere, ever. Don't say anything like this ever again. Understand" I warned and she pouted yet nodded.

"And secondly, you look the most beautiful bride of the world darling" I told and she smiled as a tear left her eye.

"And if you keep crying like this, you'll look witch" I smirked and she threw a fist on my shoulder while I chuckled hugging her.

"I'll miss you" She whispered

"I thought I won't say it but.. I'll miss you too. A lot" I sighed and she looked at me.

"Thank God you said it otherwise you're always like too late in expressing " She said and I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean" I asked

"Life's too small to not say what you feel. So whatever is on your mind and in your heart, you must express. Who knows if it's too late sometimes " She said looking at me.

"You aren't going to Mars Mihu " I told with a duh tone

"It's 1145 kms Mihir"she dramatically said and I sighed.

" Shall we go! " I asked and she took a deep breath.

"Everything's going to be fine right? " She asked

"One of the finest lawyer of India is today nervous. Not bad" I smirked and she again glared me.

"Everything will be perfect. And I've a surprise for you" I added

"What" She asked exicted

"Let's go to the surprise then" I said taking out my hand and she wrapped her arm around it.

"Ready baby sister" I asked and she nodded.

I escorted her downstairs and it was all dark as I instructed.

We stepped outside towards beach and there were just phone flashlights.

I looked at mom, dad and our close relatives.

Jay uncle, his little son i.e my cousin Avyaan with my two more cousins were standing there with a floral net and the whole way till floor was floral.

"Wow" Mihira whispered as a tear left her eye.

"Ugh, again crying. Told you right that you'll come in your real form that's a witch if you cry" I teased and she whined.

"Look there Mihira. The love of your life is waiting" I whispered and she looked at Vivaan who was awe struck by her beauty.

But.. My eyes didn't go to Vivaan now because they were stuck somewhere beside him.

There she was , looking absolutely gorgeous in that shimmery lavender saree.

I've never seen her in Indian attires till now and today when she have worn it, she's carrying it so gracefully.

VIVAAN & MIHIRA'S OUTFITS

ISHA & MIHIR'S OUTFITS

"Mihir, everyone's waiting" Jay uncle took me out of my thoughts and I looked at Mihira to find her looking at me.

"What" I asked

"Nothing. Just thinking the same you're thinking" She smirked

"Shut up and focus. It's your wedding" I stated and she smirked again yet didn't say a word.

Idiot!

We started to move towards the floor with everyone hooting for Mihira.

As we reached there, Vivaan came forward and offered his hand.

Mihira smiled and looked at me as I left her hand.

"This headache is now yours, forever " I smirked and she made a face while Vivaan chuckled.

"Happily" He replied while I passed him a warm smile.

I looked at Isha standing there with the garlands and her eyes met mine.

She's epitome of beauty and no doubts in that!

Those blue eyes... They're..cherry on the cake!

"Isha, Garlands" Anna aunt said and she looked at her and then nodded.

The ceremony took place amazingly and then the nuptial rounds took place.

I again looked at Isha who was now sitting beside her dad with her head on his shoulder while he had his arm around her shoulder.

I looked at the direction she was looking and noticed that she was looking at dad and Mihira as they were performing one of the ritual.

The wedding took place nicely and it was time for farewell.

Mihira was teary eyed but she had a satisfaction on her face because she knew, she'll be in  Mumbai only as Vivaan was already settled here.

But, leaving your own house, of course bring a bit of sadness and that was also on her face.

"I'll miss you" She whispered as she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I love you Mihu. And remember, I'm just a call away anytime. Don't even think twice before it. " I assured and she nodded as I wiped her tears.

"It's high time, find someone for yourself too. You're gloomy and alone" She smirked and I hit her head lightly and looked at Vivaan.

"Today I'm giving you my kiddo Vivaan. Though you're my best friend and I know that she's never going to have any complaints from you, but if someday you hurt her, the brother in me will overpower the best friend in me." I warned with a small smirk and he chuckled.

" Rest assured" He said and we shared a small laughter.

After the farewell ceremony everyone went back to their rooms and suites because the flights were of tomorrow.

Mihira will be going to Jaipur with everyone first, while me, dad & mom will leave for Mumbai back.

It was four in the morning and I was on the way back to my room when, I saw Isha sitting near pool side with her feet in water.

I looked around to find one or two people looking... Gawking at her.

Not a single place without these cheap bastards!

And she like an idiot is don't know in which thoughts that she can't see all this!

But why am I even worrying!

Who even she's to me! No one!

Really Mihir! Just stop lying to yourself!

I groaned in frustration and went towards her.

"Get up and leave for your suite" I stated and she flinched with sudden voice when I held her hand so that she doesn't fall in pool but she instantly pulled back.

"What do you mean" She asked

"I mean get up and go to your suite" I repeated and she stood up looking at me

"Really, and why should I listen to you?" She asked folding her hands.

"Don't judge my patience. Get to your suite " I snapped

"You're judging mine since a month" She muttered and I looked at her.

"Are you going to listen what I am saying or not? " I clearly asked as I looked at those men looking at us now.

"No" She said and I glared her.

"Fine! I know how to make people listen to me" I told and picked her up in my arms.

"Ouch. Mi.. Mihir. What are you doing" She whisper yelled.

"Shut up" I snapped and she glared me.

"Don't you talk with me in that tone. I'm not your slave" She snapped back as I started to walk.

"Mihir, leave me or else I'll shout" She warned and I glared her.

"Fine. I'll just shout and call dad" She said and was about to shout when the lift opened.

There was the manager of the hotel and he looked at us shocked.

"Am..Err..so.. Sorry sir, I didn't.." He was saying when I looked at him.

"Zipped" I warned and Isha looked at me shocked.

" Of course sir" He mumbled as his eyes went down to floor and he went out while I went inside.

"Punch the floor's button" I said and she gritted yet did the same.

"Put me down Mihir" She again said and  this time I obeyed.

"What the hell was that" She yelled

"Because you, don't look and notice your surroudings" I gritted

"Really! And why are you telling me that! I was just sitting there. No one was going to come and push me inside the water killing me" She screamed and I glared her hard stepping near her.

"No one can even dare to" I retorted

"And I'm telling you this because you were there sitting in that strawberry land of yours without noticing people around you who were gawking at you" I seethed

"Why do you care Mihir? Why? In this past one month when you haven't cared, then why now" She asked as a tear left her eye and my eyes softened.

"Is.. " I was saying before which she spoke.

"Since one month, I've being trying to say you sorry for my behavior that night but you..you aren't ready to listen to me for once. Everyone deserves to explain right! You too got the chance in start then why not me huh! I know I said wrong but I didn't even get a chance to say sorry and start over. Why! If I didn't matter a bit to you then why now all of a sudden you're showing this care? Why! " She cried and the lift dinged opening it.

Thank God there's no one!

She looked at me with teary eyes and then spoke.

"I am sorry for saying in such a way that day. The whole day was beautiful . You made it beautiful and when it was my turn, I failed. I'm sorry for not listening to your point of view and judging. I thought you turned your back on me when the dancing was announced. Because I saw you coming towards me but turning your way. And then I saw you with....never mind.

But we both know that you're no stranger to me. Or you're not just the boss for me in the company I work. This was last try to say sorry. Now it's up to you, apology to be accepted or not! You may go Mihir Malhotra. Your destination is here" She whispered and wiped her tears and damn...

That pains seeing her like this!

I stepped outside the lift too while she looked at me with the same teary eyes as she looked at her suite near mine and started moving there.

The next instant, I pulled her with me and she looked at me in utter shock.

"Wh.. What are you doing" She asked but I didn't say anything just kept Moving till we reached my suite.

I entered the key and opened the door while she looked at me.

"Come inside Isha" I softly spoke and she looked at me more shocked.

"Will you want anyone else other then manager to see me picking you up again in my arms" I asked and the next moment she stepped inside while I hid my smile.

"What" She asked and I looked at her yet didn't say anything.

I went towards the dining area and filled a glass of water from jug and gave it to her.

"You need it" I said and she took the glass from me and drank it in one go while wiping her tears.

I took the glass from her and keeping it back, I looked again at her holding her hand.

"Apology accepted" I said and she looked up from her wet eyelashes and a tear again left her eye.

"Why crying now? " I asked

"You didn't for once give me a chance to say my side of story. Doesn't I matter a bit to you? " She asked and I sighed.

"I don't even glance at the people who doesn't matter to me Isha. And you asked me, why I was worried today when I didn't worry for last one month right? " I asked and she nodded while a strand of her hairs made it's way on her face.

I stepped a bit near her and fixed that strand behind her ear looking at her.

"Because, I never left you alone. In one or other form, I was there. Now don't ask what ways. " I whispered and she looked shocked at me while her blue orbs widened.

"Why? " She asked

"Because, I'm incapable of leaving you alone Isha Mittal " I sighed and she looked at the floor

"I'm a little stubborn Isha. I get hurt too. But I don't know the proper way of showing it. All I know is.. To disconnect then. Which is what I did. Sorry, for the tears. I didn't want them to fall due to me" I apologized and she looked at me.

How can she look so beautiful even when crying!

And what the hell is happening with me!

"Mihir... " She whispered and I looked at her.

"That sounds beautiful" I said and then shut my eyes realising what I spoke but I heard a small chuckle.

"Am I forgiven? " She asked

"Absolutely" I replied

"So.. " She said and I raised my brow.

"So? " I asked

"Do you have any plans to leave my hand? " She smirked showing me her hand which I was holding and I instantly left it.

"Good night Mihir" She wished and I looked at her sighing.

"Good night Isha" I replied as she passed a small smile going towards the door when I stopped her.

"Isha" I called and she looked at me.

"Should I drop you...amm.. Till your suite" I asked

"Its just on the same floor Mihir. I'm good" She replied and turned again opening the door's knob when I again spoke.

"Isha.. " I spoke and she looked at me raising her brow.

"Will you let me go? " She asked

No!

Not at all!

"Amm.. You looked.. Beautiful today. I.. I mean you looked great" I told

"Ah, I know. " She smirked and I huffed.

This woman is just so different from everyone else!

"Fine! Bhag jaao (get lost) " I said and she went away but not before clicking her tongue out and showing me like a kid while I chuckled at her childishness.

God, I missed it!

I missed her!

And I like her!

Damn, I like her very much!

Hello dear readers!

So here's another update! And I'm pretty soon at it yaarr😂🙈

And... I'm sure everyone's smiling right now😍😍

So things are sorted between Mihir & Isha 😊

And the wedding is also over!

How were the outfits by the way😍😍

And man, someone is....whipped🙈

What can be a more good then Mihir realising that he likes Isha😍😍

Isn't this what we call a step ahead🙈

Let's see what happens next!

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed 😍

Next update soon!

Till then...

Big hugs ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 44.1K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
133K 9.6K 56
Some people enter our life so unexpectedly at a time we never expect. They make a serious impact in our life but then they leave. But very few time...
1.4M 62.9K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
636K 40.2K 37
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...