"And Then I Met You"

Bởi the_meltinglines

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... Xem Thêm

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter- 18

5.5K 347 95
Bởi the_meltinglines

Isha's POV

"He's gentleman" Candice said and I looked at her.

And I crossed the limits today!

Who am I to say him all this!

And I was feeling jealous to see this girl with him when she's so generous.

And the hurt... That was visible in his eyes!

How can I behave like a bitch !

"Ishaani" Candice snapped her finger at me and I looked at her.

"Yeah. Sorry. What you were saying" I asked and she looked at me for a second and then smiled.

"I'm right now feeling so un lucky. I mean The Mihir Malhotra, he's so famous among girls. But he didn't even glance at me once. His eyes were already fixed at someone " She said and I looked at her confused.

"Am, nothing. For now, it was really nice meeting you Ishaani. And let me tell you, you are very gorgeous " She added and I passed her a genuine smile bidding bye.

I directly went to the parking and in my mind just one thing was revolving.

Whatever Candice said!

Reaching parking I looked at Mihir who was sitting in the driver seat with his bluetooth and I pad.

And he was on a video call.

I reached there and sat in the passanger seat.

His eyeballs moved for a second and then back at the screen.

"Finalize the land Mr. Malpani." He commanded in his bossy voice and then cut the call.

"Mih.. " I was trying to say when he clicked his bluetooth and it's blue light blinked.

Wow! So now he's ignoring me and listening to the songs!

No, that clearly means, he's not interested to talk to you!

I sighed and looked out of the window.

The whole drive passed like this and I was missing the whole day.

I can't believe this is the same person who was with me whole day.

He spoke, he smiled, he laughed and he...he was all.

But right now, he neither was speaking, nor smiling. Neither laughing and nor..making me feel good.

We reached the hotel back and I got out of the car.

"Thankyou for the favor Ms. Mittal." He said and I looked at him shocked.

"You're taking it wrong Mihir" I whispered

"I just before sometime realised the wrong I was thinking. You cleared it well. Thankyou for that too. " He said and without waiting for my reply he went inside.

A tear escaped my eye and I looked at his disappearing figure.

I went to my room and next day we all left for Mumbai.

The whole journey, he didn't even for once look at me.

We all reached Mumbai in evening and I went to my pent house and after taking a bath I directly slept.

It's been twenty days and he has been same with me.

He doesn't talk to me, he doesn't ask me anything other then business!

So weren't you the one who told him to mind his own business!

And he has got a new PA.

So, my work is limited upto just an intern.

May be that's called habits!

Being his PA was just o,ne of my habits...

Are you sure Isha. Just a habit?

Ye.. Yes! Yes I'm!

Whatever makes you satisfied!

I sighed and tore the paper throwing it again into dustbin.

I ain't able to concentrate on my work even.

I sighed and was about to go to take a coffee when my phone rang.

It was Mihira bhabhi and I picked it up.

"Hey" I wished

"I need your help" She whined and I chuckled.

"What happened" I asked

"Wedding dresses." She whined again

"But.. Meera aunt is with you right! Who can have a choice more good then her" I told

"I need you too yar. Please come on. Mihir is also here. And this dumbass forgot to bring you with him" She said and this time I felt a little more bad.

He could've at least told me.

"No worries Bhabhi. I'm just done. Gimme half an hour. I'll be at the store" I told and she hummed hanging up.

I did some pending work and wrapping my things, I left for the designer's store.

"Finally you're here" Mihira bhabhi said as soon as she saw me.

I smiled looking at her and Meera aunt.

"How are you Ishu. Long time" Meera aunt said

"Busy with works aunt. And I don't know why did she call me when you're here" I told looking at aunt while she chuckled

"Guys. I'll lea.. " A voice came but stopped suddenly while I was looking at the face

"I'm leaving Mihira and mom . I've some work" He said looking at Bhabhi.

"Mihir. That's not done okay" She whined

"You've people here Mihira. I don't have someone sitting there" He stated

"Dad duh " She smirked

I very well know that taunt was for me!

"Mihir. Sit" Meera aunt stated and he sighed sitting on the couch.

"Okay now show us the Christian wedding gown" Meera aunt instructed the desinger and he nodded.

He showed some two three pieces and finally we all settled on a very beautiful white princess wedding gown which had detailed embroeidery and it looked gorgeous.

"Perfect. Now listen, I've already chosen my other functions attires, just the lehenga , the main wedding attire is left." Mihira bhabhi told

" So, tell me which color? " I asked

"Something very different" She said and he nodded showing some two three pieces again.

"Wow! This is...amazing. It'll look damn good on you" I told looking at a lehenga which was golden in color.

"Absolutely." Meera aunt agreed and just then Mihira's phone rang.

"Ishaani, you just try this one on you. I'll see this on you and I'm coming in five minutes. It's a very important call " She hurriedly said

"Me. No. Mihira bha... " Before I could complete she was out.

"What are you waiting for Isha" Aunt said

"No aunt. How can I? Moreover we've to see how she looks. Not how I look" I told  and aunt chuckled

"Mihira is not going to wear any of her wedding attire before wedding day. She's adamant" Aunt narrated and I sighed.

"We.. Can say any sales girl" I suggested

"Why not you Isha. Come on. Get up, get up" She said and I even while denying had to go in changing room.

I looked at the lehenga and I noticed one thing.

The size was perfect for me!

And Moreover my and Mihira bhabhi's size is almost same.

I wore the lehenga and the saleswoman helped me with the duppata.

I went out and looked at aunt who was looking at me and smiled.

"Mihir..." She called and I looked at his direction to see him already gazing me.

I looked at him and he instantly looked away.

"Mihir, how does she look" She asked and I could notice that small smirk on her face.

"Beautiful . I.. I mean Mihira will look beautiful in this" He said and looked away again.

"Oh my Freaking goodness. You look stunning" Mihira bhabhi screamed and ran hugging me.

"You're choking me" I somehow said and she looked at me chuckling and muttered a sorry.

"But this is going to be finalized. I'm gonna wear this only" She told and I nodded.

"I'll...change" I mumbled and left again for changing.

When I came back there was no sign of him.

And why the hell do you want him to be here!

Isn't that but obvious Isha. You're getting attracted towards him!

"Shall I go now? " I asked

"What go Isha. You're coming home. It's almost half past seven. Let's have dinner" Meera aunt told

"No aunt. I've work at office." I said

"Oh come on. I've asked your boss's boss. And he said, whatever you wish" She stated and I sighed.

He's so diplomatic!

We all went Malhotra mansion and I was greeted by Abeer uncle.

"Hello uncle" I wished and he smiled

"It's a long time Isha. You've forgotten us" He said

"No uncle.. Just busy with.. Work" I told

Lier! You don't want him to ignore you while you come here!

"And I got to know about your presentation in Zurich deal. Very impressive" He complimented

Zurich!

A day which turned to be amazing and the night.. Which turned aweful.

Who says that one day can't change anything!

That one day made Mihir my friend... And stranger in the same day!

"Isha" Abeer uncle snapped his fingers at me and I looked at him

"Where are you lost? " He asked when I saw Mihir coming downstairs.

"No where uncle. And thankyou. That presentation has boosted my confidence. I'll be indebted to company forever for giving me the chance " I said looking at Mihir while he for a milli second looked at me and turned his way towards dining table.

This really hurts you know!

And you hurt him before!

Won't that have hurt him.. That's why mom always says... Think before you speak something about someone!

"I'm leaving mom." He said and I looked at him.

"Mihir. Where are you going at this time" Meera aunt asked

"Some work mom on the factory site" He said

"But have dinner at least" Mihira bhabhi stated

"Thanks Mihu. But you all continue" He said and without even glancing at me he left.

"God, this boy. Don't know on whom he's angry now. His face tells that he's angry on someone" Meera aunt mumbled and I looked at her.

"How, do you know" I asked

"Because he has a very bad habit of taking out his anger on food."she told and I was now feeling guilty.

We all sat for dinner but my appetite had already died.

Thankfully everyone was busy discussing the wedding hence no one noticed .

Bidding them bye, I came back to pent house and slept thinking about him.

It's been days and the wedding preperations of Vivaan bhai & Mihira bhabhi were going smoothly.

From tomorrow the wedding functions are going to start and mom & dad will be arriving at night directly to Goa.

Oh yes! It's Goa!

"In which thoughts Isha" Mihira bhabhi asked

"Nothing. Just thinking about the wedding" I told

"Really. The wedding is mine and I must think, instead you're thinking. And God, stop eating these chips in front of me. I wanna eat but I'm on diet" She whined and I chuckled.

"What you wanna become Bhabhi. A stick? And for whom you're dieting." I asked

"Vivaan of course. I must look the most beautiful in front of him" She said

"Really, you think so? You know what Bhabhi, Vivaan bhai loves you for the real you, not your figure. So even if you weigh hundred kgs, he's still going to love you" I told and she looked at me.

"And what if...he unloves me? " She whispered

"Oh God! Really Bhabhi! Trust me when I say this that his love for you is in progressive manner. It's never going to decrease. It's gonna increase " I assured and she smiled

"Then why am I not eating what I want" She said and snatched the packet of chips from my hand and started eating.

"That's not fair" I whined and then we both laughed.

We both spent some time and then left for Airport.

Well, we both had a girl time out because the woman here was having severe wedding jitters hence she crashed at my penthouse last night!

At the airport, I saw the whole Malhotra family.

Vivaan bhai will be coming from Jaipur with uncle & aunt and mom & dad.

I too was going there but the office had an urgent emergency and I had to stay.

As of office...Mihir has been the same.

He has not said a word other then any work to me.

We all flew to Goa and reached Malhotra's Resorts.

"This is beautiful" I said as soon as we reached hotel.

"You've come Goa first time" Meera aunt asked and I denied.

"Mom used to tell that we came Goa when I was kid, but I don't remember it. And after that, it's today" I told as we moved in and the hotel staff welcomed us warmly.

I looked around and found the tight security every where.

It's Abeer Malhotra's daughter and Aayush Martin's son's wedding after all!

We checked in and I went to my suite but noticed someone just beside my suite.

I looked at him as he was over a call and hadn't noticed me as...usual!

"Yes Mr. Donnavon. I'll be there in fifteen minutes." He said and cut the call and looked at me.

As soon as he looked at me, his facial expressions changed and his jaw muscles clenched.

"Mi.. " I was saying before which he opened the door and went inside closing it with a thud.

I sighed and went inside my suite and directly slept.

Oh yes! I love sleep!

It was when the bell of my suite rang constantly.

"Argh! Coming" I yelled and went opening the door just to look at the person in front of me.

"Dad" I whispered and instantly hugged him tightly.

"Hey Little Angel" He said and a tear left my eye.

"I missed youuu" I cried

"I missed you more my kiddo." He whispered and I looked at him.

"You haven't changed in these five months" I said and he chuckled.

"Still that young and handsome. I know" He smirked

"Oh you're. And guess what... Still that hawwt" I winked when someone coughed from behind.

"The property you're eying is mine since last...no since I was born" She said and I looked at dad and we both giggled as he wiped my tears.

"Mumma" I whispered and hugged her too tightly.

"How's my baby" She asked

"Seeing you both, I'm as good as always" I replied

"Our Viv is getting married Ishu." Mom said and I grinned hugging her again.

"Yes. And Mihira bhabhi is so amazing" I told

"I know. Met her when she came to Jaipur. She's a sweetheart" She said and I nodded.

"Mr. & Mrs. Mittal.." A voice came from behind again and I looked to find Mihir.

"Mihir. How are you? " Dad asked

"I'm good." he poietly replied

"And you can now seriously stop calling us by our surnames. Don't make us feel outsiders" Mom told and he passed her a small smile.

"You aren't outsider. And to assure you that, I can call you aunt.. And uncle" He said and mom smiled nodding.

He's.. Nice!

Yeah, with everyone except me!

"I hope my daughter didn't trouble you much" Dad asked and I looked at him frowning.

"Her work is good" He plainly said and I looked at Mihir.

"Dad.. Mom. You both rest. It's late already" I told and they nodded.

The night passed in jiffy and so the pre wedding functions.

And finally it was the wedding day.

I was ready in my blush pink gown and was with mom as she was wearing her gown.

"Does she even look like my mom. Oh damn, you look so young" I said

She was wearing a beautiful Pecock blue gown and looked... Amazing !

"Thanks Ishu and you know, looking at you I just remembered Anna's wedding" She told

"You & dad.. I know the story" I said and she chuckled.

"It was epic" She whispered as if remembering the times.

I went to Mihira bhabhi's suite and knocked the door.

One of her friend opened the door and I went inside looking at her.

She looked gorgeous in her white wedding gown with long veil.

"Wow" I whispered and she smiled.

"I'm nervous" She said

"Want a tequila" I winked and she glared me while I chuckled.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be perfect. " I assured and she nodded.

"Girls... Ready? " I asked and the three of her friends yelled a yes.

We all took the bouquets in our hands while Mihira bhabhi took hers.

We all went towards the beach area where we met Abeer uncle & Meera aunt.

Well, the three woman here.. I mean mom, Anna aunt & Meera aunt were wearing same outfits where dad, Aayush uncle & Abeer uncle wore same tuxedos.

And they all looked so good.

We stepped aside as Abeer uncle came there and held her hand.

"Ready princess" He asked and she nodded holding his hand.

We all moved towards the Alter which was decorated beautifully with flowers.

It's when I saw Vivaan bhai wearing a black tuxedo and he looked handsome.

And behind him was..His Groom's man, Mihir and no doubt, how much tuxedos suit him ! He was wearing this blue tuxedo and looked damn handsome.

VIVAAN & MIHIRA'S OUTFITS

ISHA & MIHIR'S OUTFITS

The wedding took place on the beach and after which the first dance of bride and groom.

I looked at Vivaan bhai & Bhabhi and the smile on their faces was contented.

I smiled looking at them.

After the christian wedding, it was evening and we all got ready for the hindu wedding.

I was of course from the groom side now and we had a lot of fun in barat.

Vivaan bhai too was looking so handsome in that ivory colored wedding attire.

"Vivaan bhai, Your bride is going to get bewitched by seeing you so handsome" I winked and he chuckled.

"And who knows how many men here are going to get bewitched by you today" He smirked

"Very funny. " I mocked and he smiled.

We all were warmly welcomed by the bride's family

I was just talking to Mrs. Wood when the entry of bride took place.

Sure, Mihira bhabhi looked etheral in that golden wedding attire but.. My eyes weren't off from the person who's hand she was holding.

Her brother!

He was wearing an ivory colored Sherwani himself which had pearls and crystals of gold and silver on it's cuffs with a golden colored turban on his head.

And he looked... Breathtaking!

I turned around the same instant, keeping my palm on my heart when I felt it thumping!

This all is... Un usual!

What the hell is happening with me!

Hola guys! Hope you all are doing amazing!

Oh damn, Time flies! 🥺

It's Vivaan & Mihira'a wedding❤😍

How were the outfits😍

And... It's already five months to Isha's internship🥺

While Mihir is still not talking to Isha🥺

By the way, I kept weddings very short and simple.

Let's see what happens!

And... It's a DOUBLE UPDATE today for you all❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

See you all soonest !

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed! 😍

Next update soonest!

Till then...

Big hugs ❤

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

840K 41.1K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
11.3K 1.8K 14
BOOK ONE OF THE SUGAR AND SWEET SERIES Vanya Sharma hated marriages. Growing up seeing troubled and failed marriages carved a bitter spot in her hear...
102K 9.1K 21
( On Every Sunday) First Book of Her Series Meet our Boss Lady Eshana Shekhawat WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. When Life made her...
251K 11K 76
*************************************** He is cruel but he has a heart!! She is kind but misunderstood!! He is like fire!! She is like rain!! He is c...