Moon knight imagines (:

By gh0stsp1d3r

Oscar issac my love ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ More

Requests
World
Care
Pregnancy preference (::
Lost
Smut HCs
READ
Mornings
Everlasting
Nervous?
Change
Grounded
Glasses
Hcs (::
Forbidden love
Close
Grounded part 2
Grounded part 3
If you got hurt hcs
Worst
Obsessed
Sweet
Confessions
Dinner
All day long
Horrible
Home
Heart
Side part 1
Arthur Harrow Dad hcs
Read!!!

Not perfect

3K 34 6
By gh0stsp1d3r

Warnings- angst to fluff
Layla x Gender Neutral reader 

"Y/n!" Layla shouted, was this how you seriously were gonna die?

"Y/n.." she rushed over to your side, crouching down beside you and scooping you up quickly as Steven stood behind her, shocked.

"Come on, love. Don't leave me, I'm right here." She repeated in a whisper as she ran to her house.

You guys couldn't  go to a hospital, so she would have to help you herself.

About a few hours later when you and her are both unconscious, you wake up next to Layla, groaning as she woke up quickly.

"Y/n.." she said with tears in her eyes.

"Layla-"

She cut you off while she threw her arms around your body and pulled you into a small soft hug.

"I love you. So much, please please never scare me like that again." Layla said as she put her hands on your hips.

"I'm sorry, Love. I love you too." You snuggled into her shoulder and warmth.

You both have your ups and downs, obviously your not perfect, but you make it work.

"Your The best." Was all Layla heard as you two drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.2K 130
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
171K 3.9K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
145K 7.8K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
64K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...