"And Then I Met You"

By the_meltinglines

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... More

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter- 16

5.6K 362 122
By the_meltinglines

Isha's POV

"Mihir" I spoke and he looked at me.

Oh damn, that sounds so weird to call him by his name.

"Perfect" He whispered and I looked at him now.

A small smile played on his lips and it looked.... Beautiful!

"So we will start with Old Town where you can see the life of Zurich and Grossmunster church. Then we'll go to Bahnhofstrasse, where you can find the best brands of worlds. After it if you want then lake side and then Uetlieberg mountain. We can do that much only in one day " He narrated and I nodded.

We started off and after some time reached Old Town where we visited museum and looked at the architecture.

"This is beautiful. The Archaic architecture. Well si.. I mean Mihir, can't we use this in the hotel. I mean this is so beautiful" I suggested

"Indeed it is. And, it has been used Isha. When you'll visit today, you'll get to know" He told while I hummed.

Old Town

We next moved to the Fraumunster church in the old Town. The Pristine river was flowing near it, joining it to Grossmunster.

"That's the Grossmunster church, there on another side? " I asked

"Yes. We'll visit that too. " He told and I nodded.

We entered Fraumunster church and I looked at those five stained glass windows which it's famous for.

"They're amazing " I stated

"Look at the sun beams coming from them." He told and I looked at them.

It felt as if the sun beams are dancing from those five windows.

"That's beautiful" I smiled

"You know what does these different colored windows represent? " He asked and I denied.

"See, the red and yellow colour represents heaven, the blue and green colour stands for the earth. The red and orange-coloured windows are named as Prophet windows, which represents Elisha witnessing Elijah's ascension from her chariot." He told

"You know so much about these all" I said and he shrugged.

We even saw the romanesque Choir too and it was beautiful.

Fraumunster church

After this we went to the another cathedral just near by which was Grossmunster.

It had emblematic twin towers touching skyline and that made it amazing.

"Wow. Beautiful" I mumbled

"Let's climb the stairs then. Just beaware. The stairs are of stones" He warned and I nodded.

We reached towers and looked around and old Town looked etheral from there.

We even saw The triple-aisled crypt which was even the largest in whole Switzerland.

"That was fabulous" I told as we came outside.

We then went to the Lake Zurich and since it was late mornings we just stopped by there.

"I wish we could've come here at night" I frowned

"Any other day" He said and I hummed.

Grossmunster

Next stop was actually very amazing because it was Bahnhofstrasse.

" This street is all centred with luxurious fashion brands, Swizz shops, warm cafes, art galleries and much more. And you know Isha, it's third most expensive on the global list." He told

"Really. Mom used to tell me but I thought she's boasting" I said and he hit my forehead lightly with his car key.

"What" I pouted

"Stop that" He said and started moving ahead.

What stop! Mom really said that!

"Shopping time" I grinned and he sighed

"Is this all because you're coming with me tonight. Shopping is a torture. And wait, as a PA you should've come with me without conditions too" He spoke and I smirked.

"Late realisation Mr. Malhotra. And I'm not your PA " I smirked more and he growled.

I looked around and this street actually had all top brands from Apple, Chanel, Cartier, Gucci to Hekket, H&M, Burberry, Dior and Manor etc.

"Freaking rich. I'm not that rich right now" I said and he raised his brow.

"Says the one who's heiress of a whole empire" He mocked

"Right now I'm just an intern." I told

"Hey there are so many watch brands too." I spoke as I saw Cartier, Swarovski, Tissot etc.

Hence we went to Tissot and I bought watch for Aayush uncle, Dad and Vivaan bhai while he bought for Abeer uncle & himself.

Ah, I know I'm not CEO but come on, I've enough money in my cards!

And my company gives me salary of two people because I'm doing works of two people.

So, I can spend right now as it's my earned money!

"I smell chocolate here Mihir" I said while we were walking and he gestured me to look in front of me.

"I am Going there right now" I added and started to move when he stopped me.

"Slow Isha. The vehicles are there" He told and I looked at him.

"Chocolates are love sir. And on the top of it if they're Swiss chocolates " I yelled and he sighed as I ran there.

How did I miss this when we were on the wayyy!

There they were all starting from pastries, chocolates to vegan magenbrot,berliner etc.

I tried so many chocolates and desserts and of course how can I forget my mom.

So I almost bought each type of chocolates from stores.

"You like chocolates" Mihir chuckled

"No! I love chocolates" I said eating the one in my hand.

"Hey stop" He spoke all of a sudden and I looked at him.

He came near me and looked at me.

Damn, why does he look at me like this.

My senses zone out at such time!

I don't know when did something touched my nose and I looked to find him wiping off my nose with his hankercheif.

"You eat like a kid" He whispered, his breath fanning on my face as he gave his hankercheif to me.

I looked away and a small smile appeared on my face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." I mumbled when he stepped a little back .

"No problem. You can wash it and give it back to me " He smirked and I looked at him.

"Of course of course. The CEO of K & M have only one handkerchief right. Should I wash it right now sir " I mocked while he chuckled.

"Hungry? " He asked

"A little bit." I told as I was almost full with desserts but I realised that this diet freak man almost touched none amount of desserts.

"Well, let's have lunch first. It's already 3:30  pm " I added

"Okay. Come" He said and we went to near by hotel and had our lunch.

Bahnhofstrasse.

It was half past four and I looked at him.

"One place remaining. But we've a party" I told

"We can reach there till nine. We've five hours in hand. And they're enough. You tell me that how much time you'll take for getting ready? " He asked

"Half an hour. Enough" I told

"Then Uetliberg calling" He said and I smiled.

It was a thirty minute drive from old Town and we reached there.

We walked for ten minutes climbing the mountain and then looked around.

"Paragliding" I said pointing to people there.

"Wanna try" Mihir asked

"What if we fall" I asked

"And what if we fly? " He countered back

"That's a poem Mihir" I said in a duh tone

"I know. And idiot, we won't fall. Come now" He said forwarding his hand.

I looked at him for a second when he spoke.

"I won't let you fall Isha. And if we fall, we'll be to gather in this. Promise" He sincerely said and before I could think anything else my hand went to his by itself.

Ain't my senses also not in my own control now!

What's this all that's happening with me!

We went towards the place and bought the tickets.

"Done before? " The tour guide asked

"Yes. Just give us the materials" Mihir spoke in his as usual bossy voice and the guide nodded doing same.

"Shall I?" Mihir asked for the permission and I nodded.

He came closer to me and attached all the safety measures.

Honestly, it doesn't feel as if he's new to me. He feels like...someone I know well.

He did the same to himself and we were soon ready to take off.

"It feels a bit scary" I told

"Trust me Isha" He whispered in my ear from behind and my goosebumps rose.

"Three, two, one, go" He said and soon we were in the air doing para gliding.

"Whoo ho. That's so adventurous" I screamed and he chuckled.

I took out the selfie stick and clicked pictures and videos.

After we landed back, I looked at the pictures.

"Don't post them anywhere" He warned

"I'm not on any social site till now " I stated sadly and he smirked.

"Oh, how did I forget. You're Isha Mittal, whom no one knows by face " He mocked and I glared him.

"Very funny" I muttered huffing and started moving.

"Arey! Wait " He shouted from behind and I smiled moving ahead.

I looked at the time and it was 6 pm already.

"Shall we go now? " I asked

"Wanna miss the sunset? " He asked

"But.. We'll get late" I told and he looked at me but didn't say anything.

He just came to my side and held my hand and took me to a tower.

"Its Look out tower" He told before I could ask and I nodded.

It was a steel tower built at the top of the mountain from where only clouds were visible.

I looked at Mihir who still hadn't left my hand and was looking at the tower.

May be he had forgotten!

But you haven't! Then why aren't you removing it?

I...don't know! It feels good & warm!

We climbed the tower and looked around.

The whole Zurich was visible from there and it looked so damn mesmerizing !

Uetliberg

"We can't miss the party Mihir. It's your hotel's inauguration" I told

"We can't miss this solid sunset Naina" He spoke and I looked at him and then we both chuckled.

"It's mom's favorite movie you know. And dad's still jealous of Bunny." He told and I giggled.

"Abeer uncle & Meera aunty are really very cute." I said

"And so are your mom & dad. I've met them twice or thrice due to business work. They're just like mom & dad. Damn serious while work and then just opposite outside work place" He told

"Yes. You know, whenever I see Abeer uncle & Meera aunt na, I always remember mumma and dad. They're very similar in one thing." I said and he hummed.

"Love" He spoke and I looked at him.

"Yes" I whispered while he was looking at me.

"Sun's setting Isha" He too whispered and I looked in front.

The sun was getting down slowly and the orange sky was turning into light black.

"I wish,I can visit all the sunrise & sunsets of world like this" I said

"Become a CEO, then visit as much you want" He said and I sighed.

"Why your things stops at me becoming CEO" I asked

"It's fact Isha. You're going to become a CEO. And I'm sure, you're going to be one of the best. Just like your mom & my mom. Yet very different. You're total ten interns but the work you've been doing, it's outstanding. You know how to grasp knowledge. And that's the reason, I wanted you to give the presentation. I knew, You'll excell it. " He said and I just nodded looking at the sky back.

"Am I forgiven Isha? " He all of a sudden spoke.

"What? " I asked confused

"Am I forgiven for what I did in start" He asked again

"Mom says that when a person realises their mistake and is adamant  to never repeat it. You should give them a chance. Because everyone deserves a second chance. So you were forgiven very early Mr. Malhotra." I said smiling and he looked at me.

"Ah, don't call me that. Not at least now." He whined and I chuckled.

"Why this question so suddenly? " I asked as we were stepping down.

"Because, you're no longer just an employee working in my company Isha" He said with a deep breath and I looked at him.

"So what am I? " I asked and he stopped walking and turned looking at me.

"Let's just start with Friends? " He asked nervously and I chuckled.

"Asking or telling? " I questioned

"Is it okay if I tell? " He again asked and I smiled.

I forwarded my hand for a shake and he looked at me.

"Friends? " I asked and he looked at my forwarded hand and then shook his hand with me.

"Friends" He said

"We'll seriously get late Mr. Malhotra" I told and he fake glared me while I laughed.

"Thankyou for today Mihir. The day was beautiful" I added

"Pleasure's mine. And now, we really need to head back hurriedly. I don't want to get late to my hotel's inauguration party" He said and I chuckled nodding.

The drive started and all the time, I was looking at the window seeing the beauty around me.

This day has surely changed something in my life!

We reached the hotel and I stepped out.

"I kept your condition. Now your turn" He said as we walked towards the lift.

"What if I say I'll go and sleep like a log" I joked and he smirked

"I haven't changed Ms. Mittal. I'm still that boss only which you met months back. Remember that" He smirked again and I looked at him shocked.

"How did I forget. You are The Mihir Malhotra. CEO of K & M. My boss's boss" I mocked and he smirked.

"I'll be ready in thirty minutes sir" I said

"I'll be on your door at 8:30 pm Ms. Mittal" He spoke and I chuckled going towards my room when he handed me the bag of dress and kept all other bags and things in the room.

"Thank you for this too" I said

"Stop the thank you session now and get ready in jiffy" He told

"Aye aye captain" I sang closing the door.

I took out the dress from there when I found another small bag in it.

What's this! I didn't buy this!

May be Mihir bought for Meera aunt or Mihira bhabhi!

I was keeping it aside when a note flew out of it.

I picked it up and read it!

Thankyou for joining me today!

-Mihir!

I smiled at the gesture and opened the box to find a very pretty Emereld & diamond studs.

I looked at the time and hurriedly freshened up and got showered.

Drying my hairs, I wore the dress and did some minimal make up.

Taking the jewels, I wore them and I was sure that it'll go fabulous with the dress.

His choice is so damn good!

Taking out my heels from bag, I wore them and took my clutch both of which, I bought today only.

And at correct 8:30 pm the bell of the room rang.

I opened the door to find Mihir standing there.

He was wearing this black formal tux with white shirt inside.

And... He looked... Han..good. Yeah good!

I mean very good!

___________________________________

Hello dear readers! Hope you all are doing amazing!

So, how was the qucikest tour of Zurich! Honestly, I wanted to keep it short and simple now that's why ended it in few!

But, I hope you liked it!

And... How are our Mihir & Isha🤩

Things on friends huhh🤭🤭

But...do you think things are that easy?

Let's see!

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed 😊

Next update soon!

Till then...

Big hugs ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 62.9K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
220K 7.9K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
215K 11K 52
(Book 1 in If I Could Series) Fourteen alphabets. Four words. One text. And that was enough to upturn my entire life and all the beliefs I held abou...
616K 33.4K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...