Whatever It Takes {Teen Wolf...

By arrowloverl

Love. Be afraid. Y/N Hale, the daughter of Peter Hale, attends Beacon Hills Highschool with her best friends... More

Y/N Hale
Season 1
1. Wolf Moon
2. Second Chance At First Line
3. Pack Mentality
4. Magic Bullet
5. The Tell
6. Heart Monitor
7. Night School
8. Lunatic
9. Wolf's Bane
10. Co-Captain
12. Code Breaker
Season 2
13. Omega
14. Shape Shifted
15. Ice Pick
16. Abomination
17. Venomous
18. Frenemy
19. Restraint
20. Raving
21. Party Guessed
22. Fury
23. Battlefield
24. Master Plan
Season 3A
25. Tattoo
26. Chaos Rising
27. Fireflies
28. Unleashed
29. Frayed
30. Motel California
31. Currents
32. Visionary Part 1
33. Visionary Part 2
34. The Girl Who Knew Too Much
35. The Overlooked
36. Alpha Pact
37. Lunar Ellipse
Season 3B
38. Anchors
39. More Bad Than Good
40. Galvanize
41. Illuminated
42. Silverfinger
43. Riddled
44. Letharia Vulpina
45. Echo House
46. The Fox And The Wolf
47. De-Void
48. Insatiable
49. The Divine Move
Season 4
50. The Dark Moon
51. 117
52. Muted
53. The Benefactor
54. I.E.D
55. Orphaned
56. Weaponized
57. Time Of Death
58. Perishable
59. Monstrous
60. A Promise To The Dead
61. Smoke And Mirrors
Season 5A
62. Creatures Of The Night
63. Parasomnia
64. Dreamcatchers
65. Condition Terminal
66. A Novel Approach
67. Required Reading
68. Strange Frequencies
69. Ouroboros
70. Lies Of Omission
71. Status Asthmaticus
Season 5B
72. The Last Chimera
73. Damnatio Memoriae
74. Codominance
75. The Sword And The Spirit
76. Amplification
77. Lie Ability
78. A Credible Threat
79. Maid of Gévaudan
80. The Beast Of Beacon Hills
81. Apotheosis
Season 6A
82. Memory Lost
83. Superposition
84. Sundowning
85. Relics
86. Radio Silence
87. Ghosted
88. Heartless
89. Blitzkrieg
90. Memory Found
91. Riders On The Storm
Season 6B
92. Said The Spider To The Fly
93. Raw Talent
94. After Images
95. Face-To-Faceless
96. Pressure Test
97. Triggers
98. Werewolves Of London

11. Formality

1.4K 50 0
By arrowloverl

Hale House, Cellar

Kate turned the electricity onto a fairly high voltage, shocking you and Derek.

"What are you doing to them ? Is that gonna kill them ?" Allison took a couple of steps closer to you.

"I'm fine" You lie to her, she rests a hand on the side of your face.

"No, you're not. What're you ?" Her tone caused you to attempt to avoid her gaze.

"It doesn't matter, Alli. You'll have to kill me one way or another. It's what your family does to people like the two of us" Your expression was cold when you lock eyes with Kate Argent.

"Oh, come on, kiddo. Don't get all ethical on me now" Kate came over to you with  a baton, hitting you with it.

"Ah !" You cried out in pain, Derek must have passed out from his own injuries.

"What are they ?" Allison looked to Kate for answers, knowing that you wouldn't give her any.

Kate runs her fingers up and down your stomach, the cold touch sends a chill up your spine.

"Shapeshifter. Lycan. Werewolf. To me ? She is just another dumb animal" Kate's hand rested ontop of the electrical box.

"Come here, sweetie. She can't hurt you. She's way too weak to do anything" Kate beckoned Allison over to the two of you.

"Get off of me !" You prepares to bite her but she shoots electricity into your body.

"See these right here ? These are canines, also known as fangs. Made for the tearing and rending of flesh. Not something you'd find on those cute, leaf eating herbivores, is it ?" Kate forcefully grabs your jaw, pointing at the canines.

"This is a joke to you ?" Allison appeared to be appalled by her aunts behaviour.

"Sweetheart, there are werewolves running around in the world. Everything's a joke to me. How else do you think I stay sane ?" Kate keeps her hand rested on your slightly bruised jaw and smirks.

"That didn't work very well did it" Your sarcastic remark sent several more volts of electricity through your body.

"So, it was him at the highschool ? And all the other animal attacks ?" Allison points her finger towards Derek.

"There's actually four of them, these two right here -- another younger one like them, called a Beta, and then there's the Alpha. Alpha's the pack leader -- bigger, stronger, nastier. Those are the real ugly motherfuckers" She finally releases you.

Kate and Allison disappear outside, they engaged in a hushed conversation.

Later on ...

"Come on, Derek. He killed you sister. Now, either you're not telling me because, well, you want to kill him yourself ... or, for some reason, you're protecting him" Kate wrestles your arms above your head.

"What're you doing ? Get away from her before I rip your throat out" Derek tried his best to get out of the restraints.

"Look at me, sweetheart" Kate demands.

She forced you to look her in the eyes as you slowly came back to consciousness.

"Could you knock me out again ? Any of my nightmares are better than having to look at your face" You snarled at her.

"Wow. You're definitely a Hale. You have your family bitchiness" Kate grips your wrists so that you can't move away from her.

She winks at him, pressing her lips onto yours.

Your lips turned to unresponsive stone, you came back to your sense and pull at your restraints, growling at the hunter.

"And you seem to have the Hale families anger issue" Kate removed her lips from yours.

"Ever touch me again and I'll break your neck" You glared at the Argent huntress.

She released your wrist but she grabbed it yet again when she notices the bruises on your knuckles.

"What happened here ? Did you get into a fight at school ? Is that why your eyes are blue ? Did you kill a poor teenager ? Start talking, sweetheart" Kate picks up a mysteriously pointed archery arrow.

"No, it's not because I killed a teenager. I got angry at school ... I hit a wall. I don't take my anger out on other people" You attempt to punch Kate but the restraints dug into your wrists.

Derek growled loudly, managing to pull Kate's attention away from you.

"Look at that sour face. I bet you always used to get people coming up to you saying ... Smile Derek and why don't you smile more. Don't you just wanna kick those people in the face ?" Kate walked over to him, your body became more or less limp against your restraints.

"I can think of one, Kate ... Is Y/N alive ?" Derek nods to your almost unconscious body that is currently being held up by metal chains.

"She's alive. I'll let her go soon ... I really don't want to kill her. She's too beautiful to kill" Kate compliments you, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Can't you let her go ? You are gonna kill her if you electric shock her again !" His eyes flickered between the two of you.

"What if I don't ?" Kate smirks at Derek.

She taps you on the right side of the face which caused your eyes to flutter open.

"Like I said, I will rip your throat out ... with my teeth" He bared his fangs at his ex.

"Promise ? Cause if I thought you'd be that much fun, I'd let you go ... The girls proving to be more of a fighter than you are" She held her bandaged hand in the air to show him her injury, he smiled at you proudly.

Kate walks over to a metal table, picking up Derek's wallet and rifling through it.

"God, I hate this detective crap" She taps her finger on the table after a couple of  minutes of muttering to herself.

"I hate someone in this room and it isn't Derek" You remarked, Kate spun around to make eye contact with you.

"Are you gonna torture me, or talk us to death, huh ?" He irritantly questions her and she shrugged in response.

"We'd both be dead already if that is her master plan" You smiled at her with fake  friendliness.

"Oh, sweetie. I don't - I don't wanna torture you. I just wanna catch up ! Remember all the fun we had together" Kate stepped closer to him.

"Like the time you burnt my family alive !" He's furious but hes significantly  weaker than usual.

"No, I was thinking more about the hot, crazy sex we had ... But, the fire thing ? That was fun, too. I love how much you hate me. Remember how this felt ?" Kate licked all the wat from the bottom to the top of Derek's stomach.

He roared in response, lunging forwards and doing his very best to bite her.

Kate, clearly satisfied, walks over to you but you managed to kick her in the legs, sending her falling to her knees.

She groans in pain, forcing herself up to her feet and stabbing the archery arrow inside of your forearm.

Your eyes glowed blue, she pulls out the arrow tip, the glint in Kate's eyes makes you sick to your stomach.

"Next time. This'll have wolfsbane on it" She pointed to the arrows tip.

"It's better than you talking me to death" You rest your head against the wall.

"Sweetheart ... I really don't wanna torture you ... but he does" Kate exits the room and slams the metal door, leaving you and Derek with one of her men.

She returns half an hour later, gesturing for the torturer to leave, the did as he is told, closing the door behind him.

Kate then came to you with a small pair of bolt cutters in her hands.

"I'm not going to hurt you, sweetie. I am actually letting you go" Kate cuts one of your arms free.

"What's the catch ?" Your arm dropped limply to your side when it was free.

"There is no catch. Just go to the formal, keep your eye on Allison and try to keep your other friend from finding out. That sounds simple enough, doesn't it ?" Kate released your other arm.

You use your remaining strength to snap the shackles off of your wrists.

"Okay, I'll do that for you. Don't kill him" You turned to face your cousin.

"Alright. I'll do my best" Kate agreed and you knew that you weren't going to get a more definite answer.

You sighed, lifting the large metal doors, walking straight past Kate's men and out into the open.

Y/N's Apartment, The outskirts of town

You pick up a gun from the desk in your apartment.

"Are you ready to go ?" Scotts voice pulls you out of your thoughts.

"Not quite. Can you please get my car up and running" You toss him your car keys so McCall used his enhanced reflexes to catch them.

"Take all the time you need" Scott smiles at you, heading out to your silver car.

You double check that the fresh wounds have started to heal themselves, sliding on your leather jacket.

You conceal the gun in the inside pocket and zipped the pocket closed.

You examine your bruising jaw, you had to put some makeup on to cover it up.

Scott reappears in the hallway, dangling your keys high before tossing them over to you.

You caught them, following him outside, get in the driver seat of your car.

"Thank you for being my date, Y/N. Even though we're just going as friends" Scott puts his seatbelt on.

"No problem, McCall. I kinda need to try and explain myself to Lydia" You started the engine and indicated onto the street.

"Why ?" Scott opened up his contacts to reply to the message his mom had sent.

"She found out that I was driving Dereks car" You shrugged, driving deeper in the town.

"I want an honest answer. Do you think that Lydia likes Stiles ?" Scott randomly blurted out on his best friends behalf.

"You'll have to ask Lyds. I honestly don't know" You stopped at a red light.

"How could you not know ? Lydia's your best friend" He seems to be exasperated.

"And she's only recently been broken up with. Jackson broke things off. She isn't ready for a relationship. Lydia needs to get over him before she moves on. Kind of like how you need to get over Allison. She dumped you, Scotty, you really need to move on" You moved with the traffic.

"Says the one who actually had sex with a trainee nurse while she was on shift !" Scott retorted as you playfully glared at him.

"Who the hell told you about that ?! Was it Stilinski ?" You indicate onto the main road that leads towards the school.

"Yep. He heard you loud and clear" Scott teased you.

Pulling into the school's parking lot, you groaned at his choice of words.

Beacon Hills Highschool

You park your car, climbing out, holding out your arm and looping it through his.

"If you are in love Allison then you have to find her, McCall. You have to tell her how you feel" You lock your car, letting Scott guide you inside of the school.

"How do I do that ?" Scott gawked at you as you chuckled at his cluelessness.

"It's simple. You say these three words : I love you ... God, I can't do this sober. I'm going to find someone who has alcohol" You looked at him with a smirk, heading over to the drinks station.

"Please, tell me that you have something strong" You gesture to the flask inside of Jacksons hand.

"I though that you'd hate me" He passed you the drinks container skeptically.

"Why would I hate you, mate ?" You take a large swig from the alcohol filled flask.

"Because I broke up with Lydia ... Hasn't she told you ?" Jackson takes it back out of your hands.

"Yeah, she told me. She has alot of pretty unpleasant things to say about you. But I actually know why you dumped Lydia" You subtly flicked your claws to prove a point to him.

"Can you turn me ? Atleast do you know who can ?" Jackson's eyes light up as you flashed him your blue werewolf eyes.

"I know who the Alpha is, yes but I don't think that he'll turn you" You slide your leather jacket off, positioning it onto the back of a nearby chair.

"Why not ?" He locked eyes with you, he is desperate to know what it is that your not willing to tell him.

"He was a little bit too willing to kick my ass the other day" You left Jackson with that final response to mull over.

"I didn't think you'd come" Lydia's voice brought you back into reality.

You have been sitting on your own for a while so the strawberry blonde decided to come over and keep your company.

"What happened to you face ?!" She tilts your head back to examine the bruise.

"That's a little bit insulting. My face's the same as it's always been" You smiled.

"Not with those bruises on your jaw and on your knuckle" Lydia lifted your hand to examine it.

"It's nothing, Lyds, I'm fine. I was a fight. Things got out of hand ... quite literally"  You created a believable lie on the spot.

Lydia looks down at the ground, tears in her eyes.

You reach out, taking her hands in your own.

"I don't want to lose you. All of the fights that your getting into lately. Walking out infront of a freaking murderer ... What's gotten into you ?" Lydia feels your hand squeezing hers.

The pained grimace that came with your reassuring touch makes her clutch on to you, needing to know that your there.

"I'm not going anywhere, Lyds. I'm sorry for making you feel like that" You wiped the tear off of her cheek.

You stand on your feet, holding out your hand for her to take.

"Could I have this dance, Miss Martin ?" You smiled at her.

"Yes, you can, Miss Hale" Lydia took the offered hand and allows you to lead her out to the centre of the dance floor.

The DJ played a slow song, Someone like you by Adele, Lydia tightly wrapped her arms around your neck.

You placed your arms around her waist, your bodies swaying to beat of the song.

She nudged your head with hers, resting her head in the crook of your neck, your grip on Lydia was protective yet you still looked at her happily.

The song slowly starts coming to a close, Lydia locks eyes with Jackson across the room.

"Y/N, do you mind if I do something real quick ?" She takes your face in her hand and you gave her permission with a nod of your head.

"Anything to piss him off" You agreed as Lydia kissed you, the strawberry blonde had her eyes locked on Jackson for most of the time.

You pull away from her just as the songs finished, she went to go find Jackson.

Stiles stormed over and grabbed you by the back of your neck dragging you over to their table.

You shoves the boy off of you, turning to face him.

"Stiles, what the hell ?!" You groan when he actually released his grip on you.

"Why did you kiss Lydia ? Shes my date" He was seething with anger.

"For Godsake, Stilinski, Lydia wanted to make Jackson jealous so she kissed me ! That is all it was, okay ? Even I wouldn't do that to you" You assured him.

"I'm so sorry. I got really mad when you kissed Lydia" Stilinski apologised, your head shook in response.

"Don't worry about it ... She's out on the field, looking for Jackson" You took your jacket from the back of the chair, giving him a small smile.

Outside on the lacrosse field

Twenty minutes later ...

"You heard Stiles, get the hell away from Lydia !" You prepare to fight your father for a second time in the last few days.

"And the beta comes to save Lydia. Well done ! You've actually been more useful to me than you think" Peter cracked his neck, his red eyes lock with your steely blue ones.

You jumped into the air with your claws prepared to rip straight into Peter's skin.

The Alpha grasped you by your throat in mid-air, launching your body into a tree with a blow so powerful that the old oak tree shook, when you came into contact.

"Why are you even try to fight me, Y/N ? I'm your dad. You should be joining me. Not fighting against me" He stalks you as you punched him square in the jaw.

"I'm never going to join you ... Not when you're killing innocent people. Like Lyds and many others" Peter digs his claws in your spine as you growled at him.

"Really ? Is that so ? I could make you do the dirty work for me. I'm your Alpha. If you like it or not" He dropped you to the ground beside Lydia.

You force yourself on your knees, taking Lydia's hand in yours.

"What are you doing ?" Stilinski looks at your hand.

"I'm taking her pain away. Or atleast, I'm trying to .. " Black veins crawled up your arms as you took some of Lydia's pain.

"That can kill you" Peter kicked the back of your kneecaps.

"She's my best friend. I'm not letting her die" You continue to transfer her pain in  your body.

You position your ear Lydia's lips, relief washing over you when you could hear her breathe in your ear, it's uneven but she's still breathing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 56 15
this follows the life of Derek hales little brother Lumin Hale, he was very young when the fire happened, now he's living his best life, he's best fr...
356K 13.5K 46
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | alyssa hale g͏e͏t͏s ͏m͏o͏r͏e ͏t͏h͏a͏n ͏s͏h͏e ͏b͏a͏r͏g͏a͏i͏n͏e͏d ͏f͏o͏r ͏w͏h͏e͏n ͏s͏h͏e r͏e͏t͏u͏r͏n͏s ͏t͏o ͏b͏e͏a͏c͏o͏n ͏h͏i͏l͏l͏s...
64.7K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...