𝚂𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖 𝚇 [Haikyuu x r...

By Starstarcheers

This is a story where Y/N dies by tripping over air. ... Once she thought that everything was over, she awake... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
Character information
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
Q&A🥳
59
60
61
62
63
Character Information 2
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110

66

6.1K 350 81
By Starstarcheers

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 6: 

《Get Sugawara Koushi to lay on your lap》

Reward: 133 points
Criteria: For at least 5 minutes
Failure results in penalty spin.
Time limit: 48 hours, 57 minutes 

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

Step one, sit next to Suga is completed!
Step two is to dupe Suga into laying on my lap. I know I can do it. >•<

My plan is obvious. I'm going to try and get Suga to fall asleep on the bus ride to Aoba Johsai. It shouldn't be too difficult right? Everyone falls asleep on bus trips.

"So, how's life Suga-san?" I awkwardly tried to start a conversation.

Suga let out a small laugh as he noticed my obvious poor social skills.

"Not bad M/N. The third-year is a little stressful though. I have to admit just pondering over the future is pressurizing." Suga spoke as his gaze was held far away.

"Yeah... How about I tell you a joke?" I hurriedly switched the topic, not wanting the atmosphere to become too somber.

"Sure" Suga instantly agreed.

Clearing my throat I held eye contact with Suga asking, "Did you fall from heaven?"

Suga looked taken aback for a moment. A small smile adorned his face with a hint of pink as Suga felt rather flattered.

"M/N that's not what you're supposed to say." Suga avoided my eye line.

Looking at Suga with a pleading look, he sighed as he answered, too playing around hoping to catch me off guard "no, I came from hell."

However, without even missing a beat, a flirty smile tugged onto the edges of my lips as with my thumb and index finger, I gently lifted Suga's chin slightly, leaning closer to him as I whispered out, "No wonder you're so hot."

Suga instantaneously flushed fully pink not knowing how to react to me, who had already taken the liberty to pretend as if nothing had just happened.

"You little cheat. It's supposed to be a joke, not a pick-up line." Suga uttered, taking in a deep breath to cool his face down.

Having no clue how to rebut him, I opted to stick my tongue out at Suga and immediately said, "It's true though." Which again caused Suga to blush.

"AHHHH STOP THE BUS!!!" Tanaka yelled out, managing to capture all of our attention and disturbing my moment with Suga.

"HINATA PUKED ON MY PANTS!"

Right... I forgot that that happens... Gosh.

-

And I'm a master! MUHAHAHAHA.
Forget me and my endless whining days ago about this being a hard task. It's so ridiculously easy!

A huge smile was plastered on my face as I mindlessly combed my fingers through Suga's hair as he laid soundly asleep on my lap.

After the whole Hinata vomiting incident, all I had to do was to hum a quiet song under my breath and avoid speaking to Suga for a while to ensure that he isn't too occupied for a quick nap. And once he was asleep, things got pretty smooth. I didn't even need to place him on my lap, it was as if the heavens were by my side.🤩
Suga just fell right into my lap as the bus made a particularly turbulent turn, and to my luck, Suga only stirred but hadn't yet awakened. I've got this mission in the bag!

-
Countdown till completion: 1 minute

This is going to be the smoothest mission completed. >v<

Countdown till completion: 40 seconds

Oh shit.
We're nearing Aoba Johsai... If we reach before my timer ends, I'd have to restart this whole process again! Shit! Shit! Please!

Countdown till completion: 31 seconds

Come on, come on, come on!

Countdown till completion: 24 seconds

Oh fuck. We've arrived.
It's alright, it's fine. I just have to ensure that Suga doesn't wake up before the timer ends. I just need to hold on for a few more seconds. Shouldn't be too hard right?

Countdown till completion: 15 seconds

"Alright, everybody off!" Takeda sensei announced as one by one my teammates begin to hop off the bus.

I might just make it!

Countdown till completion: 10 seconds

However, to my absolute horror, Kageyama walked over to our seat right at that moment calling out for me and Suga stating that we'd arrived, and to get off.

"Hey, Suga-san, M/N we're here. Wake up and let's go."

"Hm? Oh, we're here?" Suga rubbed his eyes sleepily, his head still on my lap.

However, a second later, Suga realized. "Oh my! I'm so sorry M/N!"

Suga instantly shot up. Getting off my lap as he muttered another apology, his face flushing pink once more.

-

Countdown till completion: 7 seconds
Player has failed to meet the criteria of 5 minutes
Countdown resetting...
-

God damnit!
URGH, I WAS SO CLOSE, AGAIN.
Kageyama, why? 😭

Too bad M/N.

Oh, you've finally decided to show your face now?

I take pleasure from you failing your missions, yes.

M/N rolled his eyes before falling back into pondering.

Maybe I should just knock him out like I wanted to with Kageyama when I needed to dye his hair pink.

No, no M/N. No knocking out people.

Aw. Why not?
You love seeing people suffer.🥺

Firstly, I don't like seeing people suffer.
What gives you that idea?

🤨 Really?

I don't! Ah, whatever.
Anyways, secondly, as I've said before M/N, you cannot afford the medical bills.

Damn you X! I hate that you make a point.

Too bad then. :p

-
After getting off the bus, M/N huffed off away from his team, completely unaware of where he was going or what he was doing, being too preoccupied with both being mad at X, and at frustration that he was so close to completing the Suga mission.

By the time M/N had returned to his senses, he had no clue where he was.

Oh fuck.
M/N looked around in confusion as he tried to get to the gym and back with his team. As his heads were high up in the clouds, M/N accidentally bumped into a random person with caramel hair. Deja vu much?

------------
Bonus:
"Hinata, that's my pants you're wearing!" Tanaka shouted at the same time as M/N did. "You're wearing my shirt Shoyo!"

Hinata abruptly froze as he then noticed his way too oversized clothing and loose pants that he adorned.

In Tanaka's hurry, he had ran out without his pants leaning over the railings to call for Hinata.

"What the heck are you doing Tanaka, you pervert?! You're the worst." A female from the Karasuno Tennis club called out as she had coincidentally passed by and spotted Tanaka bottomless.

Tanaka instantly looked horrified as he tried to deny it, sadly running back to hide himself.

However, despite the topless M/N who just stood less than a metre away from where Tanaka was by the railings, once the female noticed M/N standing there, there was a huge difference in reaction.

The girl's face promptly turned a dark shade of red as she blushed heavily upon seeing M/N's toned upper body.

'He's so hot!', was the first thought that ran through the girl's mind as she saw M/N.

"What the hell?! Why's there such a huge difference in reaction between me and M/N?!" Tanaka's screech could be heard in the background from where he had retreated to. "AM I NOT HOT ENOUGH?!"

___________________

Author's note:
I seriously love you guys. Y'all distract me and make my day all better(especially whenever you guys comment). I've been tired lately(to the point where I literally just intentionally go to school late), so this chapter came out a day later.

Also, may I thank all of you awesome people for the fanart!!! Thank you so much for emailing me your art! It always looks so good.🤩

Credits to: @IzumIshi

-

Credits to --KEITOO

-

Both arts look absolutely stunning and I am always happy to receive all of your works! Feel free to email me at starzshinec@gmail.com whenever.🤍

Anyways, please don't mind any errors, vote, stay safe and

Stay happy readers! (。・//ε//・。)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
415K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc