Whatever It Takes {Teen Wolf...

By arrowloverl

Love. Be afraid. Y/N Hale, the daughter of Peter Hale, attends Beacon Hills Highschool with her best friends... More

Y/N Hale
Season 1
1. Wolf Moon
2. Second Chance At First Line
3. Pack Mentality
4. Magic Bullet
5. The Tell
6. Heart Monitor
8. Lunatic
9. Wolf's Bane
10. Co-Captain
11. Formality
12. Code Breaker
Season 2
13. Omega
14. Shape Shifted
15. Ice Pick
16. Abomination
17. Venomous
18. Frenemy
19. Restraint
20. Raving
21. Party Guessed
22. Fury
23. Battlefield
24. Master Plan
Season 3A
25. Tattoo
26. Chaos Rising
27. Fireflies
28. Unleashed
29. Frayed
30. Motel California
31. Currents
32. Visionary Part 1
33. Visionary Part 2
34. The Girl Who Knew Too Much
35. The Overlooked
36. Alpha Pact
37. Lunar Ellipse
Season 3B
38. Anchors
39. More Bad Than Good
40. Galvanize
41. Illuminated
42. Silverfinger
43. Riddled
44. Letharia Vulpina
45. Echo House
46. The Fox And The Wolf
47. De-Void
48. Insatiable
49. The Divine Move
Season 4
50. The Dark Moon
51. 117
52. Muted
53. The Benefactor
54. I.E.D
55. Orphaned
56. Weaponized
57. Time Of Death
58. Perishable
59. Monstrous
60. A Promise To The Dead
61. Smoke And Mirrors
Season 5A
62. Creatures Of The Night
63. Parasomnia
64. Dreamcatchers
65. Condition Terminal
66. A Novel Approach
67. Required Reading
68. Strange Frequencies
69. Ouroboros
70. Lies Of Omission
71. Status Asthmaticus
Season 5B
72. The Last Chimera
73. Damnatio Memoriae
74. Codominance
75. The Sword And The Spirit
76. Amplification
77. Lie Ability
78. A Credible Threat
79. Maid of Gévaudan
80. The Beast Of Beacon Hills
81. Apotheosis
Season 6A
82. Memory Lost
83. Superposition
84. Sundowning
85. Relics
86. Radio Silence
87. Ghosted
88. Heartless
89. Blitzkrieg
90. Memory Found
91. Riders On The Storm
Season 6B
92. Said The Spider To The Fly
93. Raw Talent
94. After Images
95. Face-To-Faceless
96. Pressure Test
97. Triggers
98. Werewolves Of London

7. Night School

1.7K 56 1
By arrowloverl

Beacon Hills Highschool, Front Entrance

"Lock it ! Lock it !" McCall held the door closed as you leant your back against it.

"Do I look like I have a key ?" Stiles does his best to help with the door.

"Grab something" Scott suggested as you prepared to take the handle from Stiles.

"What ?" He lets go of the handle as you take over his previous position.

"Anything !" Scott weakened his grip on the handle, Stiles stood up to look out of the small window.

You and Scott followed suit, spotting the pair of bolt cutters on the ground.

"Definitely not. It's too dangerous, Stiles. You saw what he just did to Derek. He'll kill you !" You warned him.

"Since when did you care about my well being ?" Stiles retorted.

"Since the day that I met you for the first time. Scott's part of my pack and you're his best friend. That means that you're part of it too ... that's why I'm going" You stop briefly when Scott grabs your arm.

His grip wasn't tight but you knew that he wasn't going to let you go, atleast not alone.

"You're not going for it either. It's just as dangerous for you as it's for Stiles" Scott informed you.

"I know ! But I'm not gonna let either of you die tonight. Let go of me" Your eyes shone gold as you wormed your way out of his grip.

Stiles opened the doors, quickly rushing outside whilst the you and Scott argued.

"Stiles, no, don't" McCall warned him as you realized the door had been opened.

He slowly closed the door, checking the surrounding area before bending down to pick the bolt cutters up.

The Alpha appeared from behind Stiles jeep, locking eyes with Scott.

"Come back, come back ! Stiles !" McCall signalled for him to go back inside.

He freezes up as the Alpha runs towards him, pulling himself together, he made a bolt for the doors.

You push the door open for him, he just manages to outrun the Alpha wolf who's stalking the schools perimeter.

Scott and Stiles used the cutters to hold the door, panting heavily.

"Where is it ?" Scott nodded to the torch that Stiles was holding.

"I can't sense him" You leant your head back against the wall.

"Where'd it go ?" He panted heavily as the three of your scanned the area.

You stepped away from the doors, Scott and Stiles reluctantly did the same.

"That won't hold, will it ?" Scott bites his lip.

"Probably not" Stiles agreed as he turns to examine the dark hallway.

The Classroom

Howling outside made the three of you, start running until you reached a empty, dark classroom.

"The desk" Stiles gestured as you helped him to secure the door.

The desk screeched as Scott helped you and Stiles to push it infront of the door.

"Stop, stop !" You raise your left hand to signal to them.

"What ?" McCall ran his fingers through his hair.

"The door's not gonna keep it out" Stiles explained on your behalf.

"I know" Scott sighed, knowing that his best friend was right.

"It's your boss" Stiles pointed out, what he believed was the truth.

"What ?" You and Scott replied almost at the same time.

"Deaton, the Alpha ? Your boss" Stilinski breathed heavily from exertion.

"We don't know that. It could be anyone. It's probably just a coincidence that he managed to escape at the same time the Alpha arrived ... Right ?" You struggle to regain your breathe.

"No" Scott shakes his head, refusing to believe what Stiles was telling him.

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf" Stiles voice rose an octave.

"That can't be" McCall glanced from you to Stiles.

"Oh, come on. He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air ? That's not convenient timing" He tapped his fingers against the desk

"It's not him" Scott's clearly in denial of the fact that his boss could be the Alpha.

"Stiles, do you hear yourself ? It doesn't make sense for someone who works at a animal clinic to be a murderous Alpha werewolf. If it's Deaton ... why would he kill Laura ?" You reasoned with him.

"He killed Derek. What's to say that your not next on the list ? The Alpha seems to have an obsession with murdering your family" He retorted.

"No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead" Scott rested his head in his hands.

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay ? That doesn't exactly qualify as minor injury. He's dead and we're next" Stiles pointed to you, himself and McCall.

"Okay, just ... What do we do ?" He takes several deep breathes.

Stiles takes a few deeper breathes of his own before replying to the question.

"We get to my jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good ?" Stiles suggestion makes you nod your head in agreement.

Scott and Stiles walked over to the large windows.

You hug your jacket closer to your body, finally noticing Derek's blood on it.

"No, they don't open. The school's climate controlled" Stiles explained and Scott attempted to open the windows.

"Then we break it" You suggested but he shook his head in response.

"Which will make a lot of noise" Stiles scans the perimeter with his torch.

"Then ... then we run really fast ... really fast" Scott notices how far away the jeep was.

"He's human, Scott. I could easily outrun him. What's to say he isn't faster than I am ? We're dealing with someone who's been training for years" You points out.

"Do you have a better idea ?" Stiles puts the torch down ontop of a desk.

"Several, actually ... I don't exactly want to die tonight" You mumble the last part under your breathe.

"Then the answers no, Y/N, to all of your dangerous plans" Scott inhaled sharply.

You took your phone out of your pocket, sighing when you realize that there isn't any signal inside the school.

"Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your jeep ?" McCall questioned Stiles.

"What do you mean ? Nothing's wrong" He shrugged, confusion lacing his facial features.

"It's bent" Scott kept his eyes on the blue jeep.

"Like, dented ?" Stiles steps closer to the windows.

"No, I mean bent" He gestured towards the hood of the car.

"My cars round the back. If yours isn't in a fit state" You suggested as he examined the dint in his jeep.

"What the hell ? ..." Stiles's cut off by the smashing if the window.

You, Scott and Stiles ducked down, shielding your eyes from the shattered glass.

The Alpha had thrown an essential part of Stiles car through the window.

"That's my battery" Stiles attempted to stand up by Scott pulls him back down.

"Don't move" He used his arms to keep you or Stiles from moving.

"We have to move" You argued but Scott shook his head.

"He could be right outside" He whispers.

"He is right outside" Stiles corrects him.

"Just let me take a look" McCall stood up cautiously and checked the surrounding area for any signs of life.

"Anything ?" Stiles questions as you pull a shard of glass out of your arm.

"No" Scott watches you out the corner of his eye.

"Move now ?" You looked at the pair for confirmation to proceed.

"Move now" They both nodded in silent agreement.

The Hallway

The three of you unlock the door, slowly making your way into the hallway.

"This way" Scott started walking toward the direction of the front door.

"No, no, no, no" Stiles rested his hand on Scott's shoulder.

"What ?" McCall doubled over, trying to regain a regular breathing pattern.

"Somewhere without windows" Stilinski looked around for a room just like that.

"Every single room in this building has windows" Scott corrected him.

"Or somewhere with less windows" Your suggestion made Stiles snap his fingers, remembering a room in the school with fewer windows.

"The locker room ?" Scott took the torch from his best friends hand.

"Yeah" Stiles agreed as you jogged in the boys lockeroom.

The boys locker room

"Call your dad" Scott sits down on one of the benches.

"And tell him what ?" Stilinski sits down beside him.

"I don't know, anything. There's a gas leak, a fire, whatever. If that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off" Scott suggestex and you shook your head in disagreement.

"No, that won't work. It didn't work on parent teacher night" You remind him.

"What if it doesn't ? What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sigh, including my dad ?" Stiles sighs as he ran a hand through his hair.

"They have guns" Scott tapped his finger against his thigh.

"Yeah, and Derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane laced bullet to even slow him down, you remember that ?" Stiles takes a deep breathe.

"Then we ... we have to ... we have to find a way out and just run for it" Scott's hand gripped your shoulder.

"There's nothing near the school for at least a mile" Stiles explained to him.

"What about Derek's car or Y/N's car ?" McCall gulped at the idea of going out in the dark to try and escape the Alpha.

"That could work. We go outside, we get the keys off his body, and then we take his car ... Y/N, you can follow us in your own car" Stiles quickly makes a plan.

"And him. We can't just leave him there. Whether he's dead or not" You looked at him in an exasperated manner.

"Fine. Whatever" Stiles stands up from the bench, walking towards the door.

Your hand reached for the door to open it but you heard clattering, Scott reaches out and grasps your wrist.

"What ?" Stiles glanced between the two of you.

"I think I heard something" He muttered in a quiet explanation to Stiles.

"You heard that too, huh ?" You paused.

"Like what ?" He's in the dark about the sound that the two werewolves heard.

"Sh. Quiet" Scott shushed him but Stiles continued to ramble.

McCall turned away and started to pace at the back of the locker room.

You pressed your lips against Stilinski's, hoping to get him to shut his mouth.

Stilinski's hand dropped to your waist in suprise, yours gently wrap around Stiles neck.

You pulled away after the noises seemed to have faded out.

"Sorry Stiles. That was the only way that I could shut you up" You apologised.

He shakes his head, trying to wear away his shocked expression.

McCall came back towards the door and rested his ear against it.

The three of you slowly step backwards, moving further towards the windows.

"Hide. No, no, Stiles" Scott mumbled and Stilinski hides himself in a locker.

You and Scott rolled your eyes at him.

A low growling sounds escaped from the back of his throat.

You flick both of your wrists, your claws extending as you completed the action.

"We should all hide. It's safer that way" You and Scott follow suit, hiding in two of the other lockers.

The door opens and a mysterious figure can be seen checking the rows of lockers in the room.

You placed your hands over your mouth to muffle the sound's that your uneven breathing was currently making.

The janitor opened the door on McCall's locker, causing him to scream in shock.

"Ah, son of a bitch !" The janitor locked eyes with Stiles and then Scott.

You retracted your claws, aware that it's not the Alpha.

"Quiet my ass, what the hell are you trying to do, kill me ? Both of you get out" The man inhales before exhaling a number of times.

"Just listen for half a second, okay ?" His gaze landed on Stiles as he speaks.

"Not okay. Get the hell out of here right now" He pushed the pair of boys toward the front door.

"God, just one second to explain !" Stiles struggles to regain his balance.

"Just shut up and go" The janitor rolled his eyes and demands that they leave.

The Alpha pulled him inside, killing him and watching as his blood splattered on the windows.

Scott attempted to open up the door but Stiles grabs him and urged him to run.

The janitors body falls through the door, getting pulled back inside for the Alpha to finally finish it's job.

On the lacrosse field

"Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to run out of the fire escape" You took in a few deepened breathes.

You continue running across the schools grounds, pausing to get some air in your lungs.

The Alpha appeared at the corner of the field, crouching and ready to pounce if you made the slightest movement.

"Come and get me !" Your wording must have provoked the wolf to charge at you at full speed.

Your fangs protrude through your gums, your eyes turn a deep shade of gold, you managed to make your wolf claws come out and you stood your ground.

The Alpha charged at you but you jump over it's body, sparring up to fight.

"The best attack is punch, slash and then stick your claws in. That should give you enough time to run. Even when battling a Alpha" Derek's words from training ran through your brain.

You punched the Alpha in the shoulder, using your claws to slash along it's back, then you dig your claws into the flesh.

But the Alpha wasn't having it, he grasps your throat, throwing your body across the lacrosse field.

Your back came into harsh contact with a metal post which caused your body to drop onto the field.

"Fuck !" You cursed, the Alpha examines you briefly before charging at you.

This time there is no blocking it, you just have to brace for impact.

He picks you up by your throat one final time, digging his claw in enough to draw blood from your neck.

You gasped in agony before locking eyes with the Alpha, he appears to recognise you and drops your body.

The Alpha rushed away and was quickly out of sight.

You held your hand to the bloodied claw marks on your neck to slow the bleeding that the wound was doing.

That's when you saw what he must've, it was Jackson's car parked out front.

The Hallway

"Scott" Allison called out using her torch to look around the hallways.

You walked over to her with your hands in the air, she couldn't recognise you in the dark.

"Allison, it's me" You made sure that she could see you in her torch light.

"Y/N ? What happened ?" She placed the torch on the ground.

"It's a long story, Alli. What're you doing here ?" You doubled over.

For two reasons : one that you were in a pain and two that you're out of breathe.

"Scott texted me. Told me to meet here" She shows you the message.

"Okay. Where's Jackson and Lydia ?" You groaned in pain.

"In the car ... Let me have at look at that for you" She closed the small gap that is between the two of you.

Allison slowly places gloved hand on the sides of your bloody neck, ensuring that she didn't hurt you in the process.

"I'm fine, Alli. We need to find Scott and Stiles" You remove her hands from your wound in a gentle manner.

"Do you know where they are ?" Allison picked her torch back up.

"No clue. They shouldn't be hard to find. I hope" You smiled at her reassuringly.

The swimming pool

Allisons phone rings as the two of you're wondering around the pool.

"Hey ... I can't seem to find them. I found Y/N though" She explained to Lydia over the phone.

"Okay. Just give us a second and we'll be right there" She ends the call.

"You okay ?" You examined the way that she'd paused.

"Not really. This place is kinda creepy at night. Adding that to your injury, it's not exactly filling me with confidence" Her gaze roamed your facial features.

"Yeah. It's nothing. I just burned myself with a curling iron" You assured her.

"Stiles ?" She picked up the call, putting it on speaker mode.

"No it's me, where are you ?" Scott's tone was frantic as he asked.

"I'm in the school looking for you, why weren't you at my place ?" She questions the boy down the line.

"Where are you now ?" His back rested against the locker in the changing room.

"On the first floor. With Y/N. Why ?" She informed him.

"Where ? Where are you exactly ?" Scott pushed her for more information.

"The swimming pools" You reply on her behalf.

"Get to the lobby. Go now" He demands.

The two of you meet up with the two of them in the lobby.

"Why did you come ? What're you doing here ?" He questioned her in a whisper.

"Because you asked me to ..." She replied like the answer was obvious.

"I asked you too ?" He looks down at the phone with the text open on the screen.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send me this message ?" Her eyes locked with his.

"Because I didn't. Did you drive here ?" You leant your back against the trophies case behind you.

"Jackson did" She shrugged in response.

"Jackson's here, too ?" He looked over at you.

"And Lydia" You stand upright, rubbing the back of your neck.

"What's going on ? Who sent this text ?" She's cut off by her phone ringing.

"Where are you guys ?" You spoke down the line to Lydia just as the door opened.

"Finally. Can we go now ?" Lydia saw the four of you standing there.

"Hey" You greeted the two, your injuries have already more or less healed.

"Hey. What's going on ?" The strawberry blonde saw the blood on your shirt.

There's a heavy thud up in the ceiling, it caused all six of you to look upwards.

"Run !" Scott rushed off with his hand in Allison's.

You took hold and Stiles freed hand and forced him to run at your pace.

Lydia and Jackson trailed behind, just as the ceiling collapsed.

The Alpha runs after the group and tries to take you down by clawing at your left ankle.

You kick it in the head which causes it to stumble.

The Cafeteria

You and Scott make sure that everyone's inside before slamming the doors shut.

Jackson helped Scott to push a desk into the doorways to prevent the Alpha from getting inside.

"Scott, wait, not here !" Stiles spotted the large number of windows.

"What was that ? Scott, what was that ?" Allison and Lydia stand in the corner.

"What came out of the ceiling ?" Lydia's voice was strained with tears and fear.

"Calm down. We should be safe in here" You paused infront of them both, Lydia allowed you to pull her into your arms.

"Will you just help me ?" Scott pleads as Allison and Jackson help him secure the door.

"You're okay, Lyds. I'm not gonna let you get hurt. I promise ... I'd die before I'd let that happen" You assured her gently.

Lydia rushes to help them barricade the doors.

"Guys ... Can we just wait a second ? You guys, listen to me ... Can we wait a second ? Guys ? Stiles talking. Can we hang on for one second, please ?" Stiles can't get the groups attention for the life of him.

"Stop !" You yelled at the group, causing them to stop and look over at you.

"Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job, everyone. Now, what should we do about the 20-foot wall of windows ?" He had a fair point.

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here. And I would like to know why ?" She turned to Scott for answers.

"Scott ?" He moved away from Allison, trying to plan out his answer.

"Somebody killed the janitor and ... they attacked me" You informed them.

"What ?" Lydia's voice cracked.

"Yeah, the janitors dead" Stiles sat down ontop of one of the desks.

"What are they talking about ? Is this a joke ?" Allison waited for Scott's reply.

"Nope, it's not. Don't these marks on my neck prove that I was attacked. He tried to kill me with a shard of glass" You tries your best to create a believable lie.

"What, who killed him ?" Jackson speaks up for the first time since you'd arrived.

"No, no, no, no. This was supposed to be over. The mountain lion killed ..." Lydia was clearly afraid, Jackson wasn't really helping.

"No, don't you get it ? There wasn't a mountain lion" Jackson explained.

"Who was it ? What does he want ? What's happening ? Scott !" You could hear her eratic heart beat.

"I don't know. I just ... if we go out there he's gonna kill us" He stammered.

"Us ? He's gonna kill us ?!" Lydia tightly squeezed Jackson's arm.

"Who ? Who is it ?!" The trio pushed for an answer.

"It's Derek. It's Derek Hale" McCall threw your cousin under the bus.

"You could've blamed my comatose dad" You shoved his shoulder harshly.

"Wait. Derek killed the janitor ?" Allison sums up what Jackson said with the look in her eyes.

"Are you sure ?" She sighed, looking you in the eyes.

"I saw him, Alli. Its definitely Derek" You reluctantly agreed to their cover story.

"The mountain lion ..." Lydia's free hand slips into yours.

"No, Derek killed them" Scott decided to go along with his new cover story.

"All of them" You can hear how quickly Allison and Lydia's hearts are beating.

"Yeah, starting with his own sister" Stiles looked at you in confusion.

"Go with it" You whispered in his ear.

If Derek isn't actually dead, then Scott's painting a huge target onto his back.

"And the bus driver" Lydia gripped your hand tighter as Allison kept questioning.

"And the guy in the video store. It's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. And if we don't get out now ... He's going to kill us too" He finally turned to face the five of you.

"Y/N ... Your hand. It's bleeding" Jackson points to the blood that's dripping from the palm of your hand.

"It's probably just glass. Derek broke one of the windows trying to get inside here earlier" You remove your leather glove.

Your hand is bleeding because of a large gash, cutting straight down the centre.

"It's nothing" You put the glove back on.

"Call the cops" Jackson turned all of his attention to Stiles.

"No" He shakes his head in response.

"What do mean no ?" He lets go of Lydia and raises an eyebrow at Stilinski.

"I mean no. You want to hear it in Spanish ? No" Stiles puts on an over the top fake Spanish tone to his voice.

"Look, Derek killed three people, okay ? We don't know what he's armed with" He decided to go along with the lie that Scotr had formulated.

"Your dad is armed with an entire Sheriff's department. Call him !" Jackson did have a fair point.

"I'm calling" Lydia took her phone out of her jacket pocket.

"They won't believe you. They will think it's a bunch of drunk teenagers" You tap your finger against one of the tables.

"We have to atleast try it. We're trapped in here with a murderer" Allison retorts.

Jackson shoves Stiles backwards as Scott attempts to break up the brewing fight.

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills Highschool. We're trapped and we need you to ... but ..." The dispatcher hangs up on her.

"She hung up on me" Lydia slowly takes her phone from her ear.

"The police hung up on you ?" Allison's tone sounded perplexed by the thought.

"She said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break in at the school" The girl explained to the group.

"Maybe, I can talk some sense into him" Your suggestion makes all their eyes fall on you.

"What makes you think that'll work ?" Jackson grabbed your shoulder as you'd walked towards the doors.

"He's my cousin. He'll listen to me" Your words didn't sound all that convincing.

"What if it doesn't, Y/N ? Derek killed his own sister. What makes you think that he won't kill you too ?" He reminds.

"Nothing, okay ?! I'm not going to let you guys die" You snapped at them.

"What is this ? Why does Derek want to kill us ? Why is he killing anyone ?" Allison struggled to take in all of this information.

"Why's everyone looking at me ?" Scott's eyes roamed Allison's and Stiles faces.

"Is he the one that sent her the text ?" Lydia pushed all three of you for more answers.

"No ! I mean, I don't know" Scott backed up whilst running his hand through his hair.

"Is he the one that called the police ?" Her questioning became more desperate as time went by.

"I don't know !" Scott exploded on them.

Stiles punches Jackson in the nose when he comes over to him after the two have come up with a sort of decent plan.

"Jackson ? Are you okay ? Hey, are you okay ?" Allison crouched beside him.

Stiles reluctantly agreed to call his dad's mobile, putting the phone to his ear and getting voicemail.

The front door bangs several times, you balled your hands into fists.

"I'll take care of the Alpha. You get them out of here. Don't worry about me" Your statement caused Stilinski to agree with you, although he seemed reluctant.

The group ran up the stairwell and your able to break off from them, running in the opposite direction.

The hallway, upstairs

You managed to prepare yourself to take on the Alpha, in a mentally and physical prospect.

The wolf charged at you from the down the hall and you took a sharp right onto another corridor, leading it away from your group of friends.

You tries to unlock the door that leads in the girls locker room.

The door was locked, so your eyes scan for any weapons that can be used to get the door open.

You slam your fist through the wooden door and unlock it from the inside.

Unaware, that the Alpha was inside and ready to take you on for a second time.

The body of the werewolf tackled you as soon as you'd entered, sending you back first into the locker, leaving a dint in the metal.

The chemistry lab

The group of five, managed to get into a science lab and lock the door.

"Wait ... where's Y/N ?" Lydia panted and struggled to regain her breathe.

"Derek must have gotten to her. She was behind us, right ?" Stiles doubles over in breathlessness.

"Yeah. He got her" Scott sat down at one of the desks inside the lab.

"She can't be dead ... She can't" Allison's eyes filled with tears at the idea that you might be dead.

"I don't exactly think that Derek's going to spare her life" Jackson bites his lip.

The sound of lockers rattling from down the corridor, caught their attention.

"Someone needs to go get her ... We can't just sit here and let him kill her" Allison puts her hand on the doorhandle.

"And she wouldn't want anyone to die so that she could live. We can't go back for her" Scott hoped that you weren't dead.

The locker room, upstairs

The Alpha grabs you by your shoulders, purposeless digging his claws in.

You groaned in pain, your eyes had now started to turn gold.

Scanning the room for a chance of being able to escape, you remembered there is a large row of windows out in the hall.

If you could just get the Alpha out there, you can take him out and hopefully not die in the process.

The Alpha threw your body several feet in the air, causing you to break through the door.

You took a few deep breathes and you'd somehow managed to forced yourself to your feet.

"This is for Derek" You charged at him.

Yours and the Alpha's bodies came into contact with the glass, shattering it upon impact.

The two of you fell down several stories and to your suprise, your body didn't make contact with the concrete ground.

Outside of the back entrance

"Derek ? Is that you ?" You look up as he helped you to stand upright.

"Yeah, what the hell were you thinking ? Why would you do that ?" Derek's finger ran along the cuts on your flesh.

"I was trying to get him away from Scott and my best friends" You explained.

"We need to get out of here" Derek picks you up and carried you to his car.

"Good idea" You buckle yourself in, only just becoming aware of your injuries.

You have two lines of claw markings on your shoulder blades, several cuts from glass and a unbearable pain that is from your lower back.

Derek started to drive far away from the school, knowing that you needed time to heal but you'll need to be back when the police finally arrive.

Outside of the school, later that night

"You need to go over to those paramedic and act as if you've been here the whole time. I can't go with you because Scott's thrown me under the bus" Derek pulled up a small distance away from the front of the school.

"Okay. Thanks" You climb out, watching his car disappear into the night.

"This is a crime scene, kid, bounce" The officer walks over to you and shines the torch onto your face.

"I'm one of the victims. My friends think that I'm dead, can you please just let me through" You flinch from the light that's coming from the torch.

"Are you Y/N ?" The officer step closer to you.

"Yeah. I'm Y/N" You nodded as the police officer started to gently lead you toward the sirens and cop cars.

The officer leaves you beside one of the ambulance's, the one where Lydia and Allison are currently being examined.

"Hey -" You greeted the pair as you came into their line of sight.

"Y/N ? You're alive !" Allison rushed over to you and pulls you into a warm hug.

"I'm alive" You chuckle, your arm falling to rest at her waist.

Lydia shakily stands to her feet, hugging you after you'd been released by Allison.

"What happened ?" You notice the tears that shine in both of their eyes.

"I hid in the locker rooms. I didn't come out until I heard the sirens" You wiped a tear that falls down Lydia's cheek.

"Let's get you checked out" A paramedic from another ambulance guided you to follow her.

You follow her and allowed her to check you over for any injuries.

"Okay. Looks like you're one of the lucky ones. There is barely a scratch on you ... I'm going to advise that you speak to the school's guidance councillor. You've all been through a traumatic event today" She suggested as you nodded in reply.

"I'll book a meeting with Miss Morrell" You smiled, the women walked away.

You grabbed the key's from your pockets after giving a statement to the Sheriff.

"Stay safe" Noah closes the car door, you started the engine and drove off into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
3.2K 56 15
this follows the life of Derek hales little brother Lumin Hale, he was very young when the fire happened, now he's living his best life, he's best fr...
12.2K 255 24
Derek Hale × OC Alex McCall returns to Beacon Hills after receiving a frantic call from her mother regarding her younger brother, Scott. Alex's inst...
138K 4.4K 130
"An alpha that leads by fear will only receive fear. But an alpha that leads with love and respect will earn a pack that will follow them into any b...