"And Then I Met You"

By the_meltinglines

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... More

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter- 7

5.6K 362 245
By the_meltinglines

Mihir's POV

And I'm just enjoying it a lot! To make her run on toes!

The day she stepped in Mumbai was a so worst day!

First of all, she just poured that color on me. Then she stumbled on me and blamed me when it was her mistake!

And damn man! She's so clumsy!

My mom, dad & sister are talking more about her then about me!

I mean come on. It's just been two days and she has turned everyone's attention towards her!

In the office too, everyone is pulled towards her!

If this goes on, she's going to make my office building, her play ground.

But, a thing I hate to admit!

She completed the report in a day. And you need guts & hard work for that!

That was impressive!

But, that's actually a war between her and me now and I'm Mihir Malhotra! I've not learnt to bend & taste defeat!

I just win!

And this time too, I'll win!

And saying sorry to her, never! Not even in her dreams!

"Sir, you called" Scarlett asked from door and I nodded.

"Stop searching for a secretary. Not for month at least" I told and she looked at me confused.

"But sir.. " She was saying when I spoke.

"I've got a secretary right now. And that's it. Stop searching for one. Okay" I told and she nodded still confused but went out.

I smirked looking at the door!

Let me show you what over working is, daddy's little princess!

I was working on a presentation when I needed some files from the foreign trade department hence I called on the line but no one picked it up.

What the hell is she doing!

I ran my hand through hairs in frustration and went out on the same floor which was just opposite to intern department when I saw her talking to some people.

Okay!

So here work is being ignored & she's doing time pass!

"But damn that Mallik, she was so clingy. You remember sir pushed her out of the office" One intern told and she gave him a bored look.

"Of course. He would've first done something himself. And then would've blamed Ms. Mallik. The typical rich playboy boss" Ms. Mittal mocked and I clenched my fists in anger.

"And who the hell are you to judge me Ms. Mittal" I boomed and they all looked at me.

"S.. Sir" Everyone mumbled

"I don't pay here to you all for gossips. Neither have my company chosen you for gossipping. Get back to your works now or get the hell out of my office " I yelled and everyone was at their places in seconds while I glared Ms. Mittal.

She looked at me and then turned to go when I stopped her.

"In my office now! With file number 12 from foreign trade department" I ordered & without saying a word more I left from there.

Who the hell is she to judge me.

I came to my cabin and closed it with a thud when after a minute there was a knock.

"In" I commanded

"Your file sir" She said and I pointed to the table while she kept it there.

She turned her heels and was about to go when I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me giving her an angry glare.

"Be in your limits Ms. Mittal. That's the last time I'm warning you. Next time, I'll show you who Mihir Mittal actually is. So don't push me to go to those limits. And as of that Ms. Mallik, you're no one to judge me. It's my office, my empire & my rules." I told and she looked away.

"Look here when I'm speaking" I warned and she looked at me with her blue eyes.

They're ocean blue!

Get a grip Mihir!

"My office is not for your gossiping and next time, if I get my call Unanswered on your table, you'll be fired" I stated and she opened her mouth to say something but stopped.

I looked at her eyes which showed her fear, anger & dislike.

"Le.. Leave me sir" She mumbled and I looked at her and then pushed her a little away.

"Yesterday's report needed some corrections. They should've been done by now." I asked

"I was working on some other project given my Mr. Tripathi " She told

"I don't care Ms. Mittal. I want it on my table in half an hour" I commanded and looked at her small fists which she was clenching & unclenching.

That's good that you learn to control your silly anger!

Yeah yeah! As if you're successful in it!

No one asked your opinion!

"Leave. And get me a coffee" I ordered and she just shook her head moving out.

After some minutes, she kept my coffee when I was on a call and went out.

And after half an hour there was a knock on the door again and I looked at the intruder.

"The reports" She muttered and I nodded focusing on my work again.

It was 9 in the night when I saw her taking her stuff & moving out.

I too packed my stuff & went home.

____________

Two months passed like this and she was on her toes, doing everything what I commanded.

She's a hard nut to crack and this I've known!

I've been giving her so much work and she's doing it all... And for what... Just a sorry from my mouth.

But, I won't say it!

Not at all!

I parked my car outside the mansion and came inside when I saw Vivaan there.

"Hey buddy" He wished taking me into a hug and I reciprocated it.

"Mihir! I'm so happy" Mihira's voice came as she ran towards we and hugged me.

"Whoa! What happened? " I asked

"I'm going Jaipur. I'm gonna meet my in laws for the first time. Oh damn! " She said excited while I chuckled.

"Great. So when are you leaving" I asked

"Tomorrow morning. I wish, I could've taken Isha with me" She sighed while I raised my brow.

So, that girl must've told Mihira to do so!

"But she denied saying that she has lot of work. " Mihira again sighed

"She denied going to Jaipur? " I asked a bit surprised

"Yeah! Even when I said that I'll talk to you. Mihira will talk then too. But she completely denied " Vivaan told

Is she what she shows!

Or is she... Just like every one else!

No no!

Everyone out there is same!

"I'll be back at dinner" I told going to my room and freshened up while there was just one thing running in my mind.

Well, it's just one person running in mind!

Well, shut up to you too!

After dinner Vivaan took leave while mom & dad kept pesturing him to bring Miss. Mittal another time he visits.

I mean, what is the need!

Next day, I got ready for work in a grey tuxedo and reached office after breakfast.

Entering my cabin, I was about to make a call for my coffee but I saw a cup already there with a file.

I went there to find the Espresso & the file, I was working on yesterday.

Not bad!

After some hours, There were my clients from Banglore & Miss. Mittal being my PA accompained me to the conference room.

The team completed it's presentation and after which we were going to finalize the deal.

"Tell the staff to plate the lunch. We'll be over in 10 minutes" I commanded while she just nodded looking at me.

These days, she doesn't back fire me and that's a big piece of peace!

"Well, your PA is a beauty" The client Mr. Majumdar spoke

"She's a temporary PA" I told while Ms. Mittal looked at me.

"Then, I would love if you would work for me" The man said with a creepy smile and I glared him.

"And I would love to break your face right now sir if you look at me like this " Ms. Mittal spoke before I could say anything.

"Excuse me. Mind your tongue " Mr. Majumdar said

"Mind the thoughts then Mr. Majumdar" She again replied

"Enough" I spoke and looked at her.

"Yeah! That too is my mistake now right. Because I'm an employee." She angrily said

"Lunch will be plated in ten minutes sir" She added and without waiting for any reply she stepped out of the room when I heard a chuckle.

"These women I say. She's denying right now but the moment I throw a bundle of money on her, she'll run to me" He spoke and I looked at him disgustingly and punched him on his face.

"When she told you to break your face, she was so damn right! " I angrily said.

"What the hell. How can y.. " He was saying when I glared him so hard that he didn't utter a word himself and I spoke.

"The deal is cancelled. I don't work with bastards like you. Out of my office now or else I'll call security to throw garbage like you out " I warned and he looked at me

"So much for this piece of s.. " He was saying & before I knew, I broke his jaw ligament and he cried in pain.

"Try completing the word " I challenged while he cried over the broken jaw.

"Try looking at her or any other employee of mine, next time with your lusty eyes, I'll pull out those eyes from your sockets" I warned and called security.

"This man, Out of my building now" I commanded and he looked here and there yet got out.

After five minutes, I got a call.

"Lunch plated sir" She said on the call and cut it.

What the hell!

I went towards the dining area and I saw two plates plated.

"Ms.Mittal" I called and she turned looking at me when I saw her big eye lashes wet.

Is.. She..

Of course she's crying , you idiot!

Looking at me she instantly turned and started moving past me when I grabbed her arm.

"Stop right there" I warned

"Your lunch is plated sir. Being your secretary my job was to assign chef the menu & tell them about number of people. Food for two is ready. You both may continue. " She blabbered and I sighed.

She speaks so much!

With the jet speed!

"Ms. Mittal, Mr. Majumdaar is n.." I was cut off before I could speak.

"Don't even try taking his side sir. I.. Can't believe you're Meera aunt's & Abeer uncle's son. And I dare you sir, if any of your client will say a word bad about me, I'll react. Because it's on my self respect. And you.. You won't because it isn't on yours. For you what matters is.. Your so called deal & just your reputation. And for me what matters is my self respect. So next time, I won't even hesitate to break jaw of any such creepy client" She again rambled and my fist clenched .

Did she even know what I did inside!

No, because if she would've known, she wouldn't be blaming me here for this!

And how dare she say this all to me!

Who she is to say this all!

A mere intern!

"Stay in your limits" I warned

"I'm in mine. I wish your client was in yours" she sarcastically spoke and I gritted my teeth in anger.

"You know what Ms. Mittal. I actually doesn't even need to speak a bit of anything about anything to you. Because you're useless in understanding. You just blabber and doesn't listen to anyone else." I accused

"I don't even want to listen to you sir. It's the challenge due to which I'm still here being the PA of you. Otherwise mai kya meri jutti bhi na bane aapki PA( leave about me, even my shoe will not become your PA) " She humorlessly chuckled and turned again to go when I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me.

It was by such a force that her hands directly travelled to my chest while mine was around her waist.

I looked at her and her face was shocked while her big blue eyes looked at me with shock too.

"L.. Leave me" Her voice came and I came out of my trance.

"Listen to me Ms. Mittal.  And listen very carefully. Do whatever you want to do. But I will make you bend in front of me. You're going to loose this challenge" I stated

"And I'm going to win it. You Mr. Mihir Malhotra, are going to bend in front of me. And you are going to say me S-O-R-R-Y" She determined

"In your dreams" I gritted

"Now if you're done Sir, then I've to go" She said

"Who stopped you" I told irritated

She's getting on my nerves!

"Then leave my hand" She mocked and I looked at my arm which was grabbing her hand.

I instantly removed it and she turned her heels going away.

"I so hate you Ms. Mittal" I muttered under my breath.

Your lunch?

My appetite died!

After working for some more hours, I went home.

"Ah! There he's" Dad's voice came and I looked at him going near him.

"What happened" I asked

"You cancelled a deal with Mr. Majumdar. You know right how does he affect East India" He exasperated

"And I affect the whole world dad. Not a big deal" I sighed sitting on the couch near him.

"This attitude isn't right Mihir. Mr. Majumdaar was an important person for business" Mom told and I looked at her.

"And what if he would've said something disgusting about any woman of our family mom. You or Mihira" I asked

"I would've killed him alive" Dad furiously said

"Exactly dad. He said something disgusting about Ms. Mittal" I told and they both looked at me shocked.

"What" Mom asked shocked

"Doesn't matter. But, I've learnt this from you mom. That no matter what. No matter how much fights, no matter how much hatred, but never try to buy a woman with money. He thought he could, and I just showed him his place. Ms. Mittal is an intern & right now doing a double job being my PA. I won't have tolerated such words about any of my employees" I stated and mom looked at me as a tear left her eye and she hugged me.

"I'm proud of you Mihir" She whispered

"Dad always say, a woman's yes, is a yes. A woman's no is a no. You can't manipulate that. Not atleast in her personal preferences" I said and dad smiled looking at me.

"Is Isha okay? " He asked and my thoughts  went at the place when she herself showed that bastard his place.

"I did my job as a boss dad. She's my PA, not me. So how should I know if she's okay or not. And, I don't care" I told and mom frowned.

"Why are you frowning" I asked

"She's a sweet girl. I just hope she's okay. And you're a bit too rude with her." She said

Really !

Me & rude!

Have you seen her mom?

She's the mountain of rudeness!

"Well, I'm Very much hungry" I told

"Dinner's plated" Mom announced and I smiled as we all went towards dining area.

I was really very very hungry!

After dinner & video call with Vihaan & Mihira, where they showed us the city palace of Jaipur,I came to my room.

Checking some mails and forwarding some mails, I went to bed and sleep over powered me but a smirk on my face.

Well, be ready to be on your toes tomorrow Ms. Mittal, because tomorrow you are going to accept that you are a loser & with a written apology letter to me.

Hello guys! Hope you all are doing amazing!

So, you must be thinking how this early update...

Well it's because I'm very very very happyyyyyy!

Unwillingly yours have crossed 1 Million views😍😍😍🥳🥳🥳

This happiness is ecstatic.

Thank you each one of the reader who gave unwillingly yours so much love❤

Who gave Meera & Abeer so much love❤❤

Thankyou to my constant readers who've been there reading all my books since day one! ❤

So, since this happiness is so big....

The return gift should also be big right!

So... It's not just an update today.... Tomorrow will also be an update! 😍

And as of this chapter....

I'm sure we all agreed with what Mihir did ❤

And we all agree to what Isha did with the client!

What do you think is going to happen?

What is Mihir going to do....

Let's see!

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed ❤

Next update soon!

Till then...

Big hugs ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 71.8K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
837K 41K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
250K 11K 76
*************************************** He is cruel but he has a heart!! She is kind but misunderstood!! He is like fire!! She is like rain!! He is c...
101K 9K 21
( On Every Sunday) First Book of Her Series Meet our Boss Lady Eshana Shekhawat WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. When Life made her...