"And Then I Met You"

By the_meltinglines

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... More

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter - 2

7.4K 387 171
By the_meltinglines

Isha's POV

"ISHU. This is the last time I'm telling you and Baani to wake up. You've a flight to catch" Dad screamed from outside when mom huffed.

"I sometimes hate your dad" Mom mumbled in her sleepy voice while I giggled.

"Isha Mittal. You will be not allowed to go if you're a minute late now " Dad knocked and I widened my eyes running towards the door and opened it.

"Fully awake sir" I muttered while mom came from behind and dad gave her a glare.

"Hihi. Good morning honey" Mom wished while dad narrowed his eyes at her.

"You are her mother. Do you know that? God woman. What am I going to do with you? It's her flight in two hours and you came here sleeping when I woke you up from our room " Dad started when mom looked at him with a boring look.

"It's not my mistake that I married a man, who in his fifties too wake up at 6:30 sharp and starts with his exercices & jogging. And as of Isha, she's like me. She can get ready in minutes. Right baby" Mom smirked and I giggled.

"Aye aye captain. And now you both, can continue your cat fights downstairs. Other wise, now I'll for sure get late" I told and slightly pushed them out of the room.

"We're waiting. Come soon" Dad told and I nodded smiling at him while they both again started mocking and teasing each other.

Ah! That's not a new thing.

Me, mom & our sleep go hand in hand.
We both love our sleep more then anything.

Well people who know Baani Bajaj, they know this thing very well!

And I guess Baani Bajaj & Kabeer Mittal need no introduction.

Well, As of me!

I'm Isha Mittal! The daughter of Baani Bajaj Mittal & Kabeer Mittal.

And I am named after my star Grand mom, Isha Mittal.

Well, that's what I've been calling her since I got to know about her.

And let me tell you, her genes of eyes is being passed and I'm the second generation!

Everyone thinks that being the only daughter of Kabeer & Baani Mittal, I've got everything in hand, but that's where people go wrong.

It isn't that easy bro!

I went to the walk in and opened the knob but bad luck...

I stomped foot on my heel  kept there and slipped falling with a thud.

Ugh! I hate myself when I'm clumsy!

Well, you're almost all the time babe!

Okay, you can just shut your mouth!

So, this is Isha Mittal!

The clumsy copy of Baani Mittal!

So what! Mom got dad....

I'll also get some one!!

Huffing and throwing the heel away, I went inside bathroom and took a shower after which I got ready in my white T shirt and ripped denims. Letting my hairs flow as they were little wet, I re- checked all the essentials in my hand bag and left for downstairs when I saw dad feeding mom breakfast.

I stopped at the stairs and looked at them with awe.

It's been years to their marriage and still they're same.

I coughed a little to show my presence when dad looked at me and smiled wiping his hands from tissues.

"Your wife is going to be here only with you. " I pouted and he chuckled standing up from his chair.

"And did someone tell you that I'm going to miss you. " He told and that was actually visible in his eyes.

"And you were going to send me Abroad" I smirked while he sighed.

"Dad. I was just kidding. I'll be back before you'll know" I said when mom spoke.

"Well, this house will be no fun without you. You see, it's again going to be me and your boring dad busy with his work" Mom sighed and I chuckled.

"Now don't make me cry okay" I said while we all giggled.

"Ishu. After this Mumbai tour, your life is going to take it's main turn" Mom smiled and I raised my brow.

My life & main turn!

"I'll be resigning as CEO" Mom revealed and I snapped my neck towards her.

"No ways." I stated

"Yes ways my princess. We both are going to retire and you'll be the MD & CEO of B & M Empire" Dad said and I looked at mom while she blinked her eyes.

"This will be a hell of a turn" I chuckled while they both smiled.

"It was always yours Isha. After all you're the Princess of B & M empire. And more over, the employees will admire you just like me and your dad. Though he still passes them glares and death warrents" Mom mocked while dad raised his brow.

"So what. I'm same and I'll be same Mrs. Mittal" Dad said holding mom from behind while I smiled looking at them.

"Now, I'm hungry. And you both are going to feed me by your hands. I'm going to miss you both" I told sadly

"Ah don't worry. You can call us anytime. Just not when it's my sleeping time" Mom  joked while I laughed.

After we had our breakfast, we came outside where Aayush uncle and Anna aunt too came.

Oh well, it's always Aayush uncle who drops me to Airports!

I don't know why, but it had been like this since start!

"Have you taken everything. And listen if you need anything just make a call to any of us " Dad told

"Yes dad. And don't worry. I'll be perfectly fine" I said while he nodded

"Let me just make a call doll. It'll be enough. You won't even have to go anywhere" Dad smirked while I narrowed my eyes.

"Can you just be Mr. Kabeer instead of being my dad Mr. Kabeer Mittal for sometime. And you want me to be CEO right! Then let me learn to handle problems" I explained while he sighed.

"Who can win from the stubborn daughter of Baani Bajaj" He huffed and now it was my turn to smirk.

"Okay now listen. I've already sent you the number of my very good friend in Mumbai. He lives with his family there. Vivaan too is there. If you need any help, any kind of help whether it is professional or personal, you'll either contact Viv or them. No one else okay. I can't trust anyone else with you. Is that clear" Dad commanded in his father mode on and I nodded.

"No hook ups and no time pass. You know what I mean right" He said while I raised my brow.

"And what if I find someone" I winked while he smirked

"Then, I'm going to run a whole back ground check on him before I even let him step a bit near you " He smirked while I huffed.

"I'm better off single. You're impossible." I muttered and he chuckled

"Isha. You know before Angel came in my life, I didn't believe in destiny. But after she came, I started believing. And as your mumma says, let him decide. He knows best for us. So you just focus on your work. Okay" Dad stated

"If you both are done, you'll miss flight" Aayush uncle cut us off and I smiled looking at dad.

"Yes sir. I'll not disappoint you in my work" I sincerely said and he smiled kissing my fore head.

"I'm sure of that. Now go and yes, you'll be recieved by Trevor, Danish's junior and your assigned body guard" Dad told and I huffed.

It's not like, I don't like body guards but it feels really awkward to have a person right behind you every time and people trying to take a look on who you're .

"Fine. There's no point of arguing with you in this" I mumbled while dad smirked.

"Bye. I love you and happy romancing in that mansion alone with your wife" I added as I sat inside car while he chuckled

"Of course. My happy days" He mocked as Aayush uncle drove off.

Talking and laughing with him the airport came in blink of eye, when I heard him mutter.

"The shitty papparazi" He mumbled

"Language uncle" I warned while I bit my tongue.

" Suits your mom. Doesn't suit you a bit" He replied as he came out and one look to media was enough for cameras to stut.

Well, you only get to see this look of Mr. Aayush Martin when he's with me!

He actually becomes my God Father!

He signalled the driver to take the car to private parking and hence Bidding him bye, I went inside and after check in, I boarded my flight to Mumbai.

In two hours I landed Mumbai and after check out looked for Trevor.

As if you know him by face you idiot!

Wow! You spoke up again!

Morning to you too!!

Ugh! Shut up!

As I was busy talking to myself, my phone buzzed.

I looked to find a message from uncle Danish & there was a photo.

So this is Trevor.

And Trevor definitely don't know how I look like.

Well, other then your family & friends, no one knows how you look like!

Sadly yes!

And guess what! Due to just this reason, I don't even have a social media account till now.

Ugh! Sometimes being rich & popular sucks! Badly!

You can't enjoy the life on your own terms.

I looked at the photo and then around me seeing a man approching me.

"Hello Ms. Mittal. I'm Trevor. Your body guard" He greeted

"Hello Trevor. I'm Isha. How do you know me " I asked polietly while he showed me the message of Danish uncle who had sent my identity to him

"Oh,Okay. " I mumbled while he nodded making some way and took me to the car and starred driving.

Well! No one is there to speak! And I hate to sit quietly!

"How do you know uncle Danish? " I asked from back seat.

"He's my uncle and Trainer " He replied and I replied with an O.

After it he said nothing and I asked nothing because I know, he's not going to speak anything!

"Well. We ain't going to pent house. We're going to Viv bhai's pent house" I told and he nodded while I called mom.

"Hey mumma" I spoke as she picked the call.

"Hello sweety. Reached safely" She asked and I hummed.

"Tell dad that I'm firstly going to Viv bhai and surprise him. And then I'll go to penthouse" I told

"Okay. Is Trevor with you" She enquired

"Yup" I told

"Give him the phone" She said and I did the same and after a minute he gave me the phone back.

"What did she say" I asked wriggling brows.

"Baani madam told to drop you at Mr. Martin's and give you these" He told handing me the keys and I smirked taking them.

I so love you mom!

Get ready for a prank Vivaan bhai!

After some minutes we reached Vivaan bhai's pent house and I told Trevor to go back but he denied saying he would wait for me in the car only.

Okay Isha. It's very easy!

Open the door, go inside his room and throw this color on his face.

And this will be my revenge of when he pranked me as a ghost.

I smirked and opened the door with spare keys.

And I love mom & Aayush uncle for this one!

Peeping inside, I looked at the calmness and then like a thief, I went inside his room which was slightly ajar.

Make sure he isn't in any hanky panky state with anyone Isha!

Shut up you sub conscious!

I stepped inside and opening the color bottle, I pulled the duvet from his face and threw the colour on his face.

"Surprrriiiiiisseeee" I yelled and he stood up with shock.

But what was more shocking was the sight in front of me.

Hola guys! Hope you all are doing amazing!

So how was the chapter?

And How is Isha?
Well the same old clumsy🤭😂

And finally, Isha is in Mumbai!

Let's see what happens next!

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed ❤

Next update soon!

Till then....

Big hugs❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 33.4K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
840K 41.1K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
1.4M 63.2K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
1.1M 71.8K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...