Transmigration as an Unknown...

By saikkuro

I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Announcement!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 10.2
Chapter 10.3
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Art Dump (not an update)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Story
Announcement!!!

Thank You

1.8K 48 19
By saikkuro

author-dono would like to say their thanks to everyone.

The Story was written in 2019 due to it keeping author-dono awake at night. i wrote it for gags with no expectations, but to my surprise, this story was the one that became finished instead of my first story lmao.

when i first wrote this, i wasn't sure how the story would become. i had the idea already prepared but didn't know how to complete it. how to even progress it.

when 2020 came, everything became even more difficult.

till now, i'm still in disbelief that it ended. the final scene in chapter 46 was actually written in 2020 in the same month where chapter 9 was released. that was the time where author-dono was in the middle of experiencing difficulties.

i think it may be a blessing in disguise though since that was where it gave me the idea on how to progress the story. but it wasn't only until 2021 when i released chapter 10 that i was finally able to put everything into place, when i decided to be serious with the story and manage to update it weekly. though it was difficult since author-dono's health said 'screw you'.

there's also another thing i noticed when i reread the story. my writing was a lot more livelier in the first few chapters compared to now.

ah, life really destroys your humour.

but despite it happening, it Is quite nice to see it finally published. i expected it to take more time honestly, Not that i'm complaining though.

i mean, author-dono didn't know they were able to write 210k+ words. if someone told me i'd be writing a story over a 100k words, author-dono would think they were hallucinating.

in celebration of it being Over, author-dono decided to post the drawings. i hope you enjoy it dear readers!

designing the ladies' clothes was already difficult, then came the males... why must designing be so difficult....

the following sketches are drawn in 2019 and 2020

the sketch of royse on the top left is the design of his outfit when he went out with amelie. the sketch beside it is the first design of his clothes for the graduation.

----------------

A few facts about the story.

No. 1 -
While in the making of the story, Daichi was supposed to transmigrate as Rohesia. Here are the very first sketches of the story which was drawn back in 2019.

No. 2 -
With Daichi being Rohesia, the original plan was to have him/her paired with Satoru.

No. 3 -
Royse was supposed to enroll in the academy with the cast. Making their age 14 to 16.

No. 4 -
If you noticed in the picture, Carl is younger by 1 year than Amy and the rest, the reason for this is because Carl's original personality was supposed to be a little brother type.

No. 5 -
Damien has another name.

No. 6 -
Damien and Royse's meeting was supposed to be different. They met in the inn when Damien broke into it to steal from the vault. Royse happened to be there as an undercover to check how his business was going.

No. 7 -
Damien was supposed to be a hidden capture target.

No. 8 -
Elsie and Amelie weren't supposed to exist.

No. 9-
The person that was supposed to be corrupted was different. They were the first to approach Royse and befriend him with an agenda.

No. 10 -
The hidden capture target that looked like Satoru was supposed to be a librarian in the academy.

No. 11 -
Chapter 24 and 25 were supposed to be together. Royse would crossdress and attend the kingdom's festival and meet the adventurers there. The official release turned into a school festival instead, with Royse meeting the adventurers in a separate chapter.

No. 12 -
Chapter 8 was supposed to be a continuation of chapter 7. Satoru would accidentally reveal himself to the cast when he saw a kid flirting with Rohesia. He was going to pour a fruit punch over the kid but instead of drenching the kid, he drenched Royse instead.

No. 13 -
There are mates in this world. tehe

No. 14 -
Royse was supposed to die.

...Like as in die die. Not return to his world...

And that's it folks!!! Once again, author-dono is truly grateful to every one of you dear readers. To have others join me in this journey of writing makes me really, realllyyyyyy happy!!! すごく うれしい, マジで!!!

the reason why author-dono was able to finish the story is because of you readers!!!

Maybe this time, author-dono will continue their first story. The first story that got me into writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
54.9K 2.7K 20
After Tatsumi dies, he gets the chance to go back to his old life. Now, the only things he has to do, are missions. Missions in the world of an popul...
234K 6.9K 57
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
4.6K 192 23
Jean's dream was to be able to graduate from a well known university and pursue his future career as a Professor.But what will happen when he suddenl...