Flames of a lie

Oleh Bluedragon95

"What are you doing here," he asked in bitterness making me curl my fingers and dig my nails in my palm in fe... Lebih Banyak

A/N
CAST
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Ashes of Lie Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapters 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
New Book Alert
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Bed Of Nails
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Bed Of Nails.
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107&108
Chapter 109&110

Chapter 56

4.7K 330 59
Oleh Bluedragon95

****Follow me and vote for chapter***
!!!!Happy women's day!!!!

She knows.

I blinked my eyes as she said that. My anxiety was about to overflow out of me. I took a deep breath to control my wildly trumping heart. 

God, I'm going to have a heart attack. 

"W--what are you talking about" I tried to say it confidently but it came out of my mouth so weakly. I kept my expiration neutral until the end as I swallowed the big lump forming in my throat. 

"On that day I was in the clubs with Izzy when I saw you with Sophia," she said, crapping my disguise with her bare hands. 

"Isabel knows it too," I asked in fear as my heart was ready to jump out of my chest. My breath was quickening as I moved my eyes behind to find grey eyes looking at us. All kinds of fearful thoughts came to my mind. My chest band tightens even more at my chest, making breathing difficult for me. 

"Relax she doesn't," Grace said immediately as she saw my face while putting both her hands on my shoulder. 

"She doesn't" I repeated her words in my small voice in disbelief. 

"I-I" I tried to explain to her the reason too. After all, she is his fiance. She will tell him about my disguise not today but tomorrow. 

"Yes, she knows nothing. Only I saw you with Sophia that day. I saw you walking out of the club from the back door where you met with Logan and then Sophia came finding you. I heard everything you don't have to explain to me. I know,"  she said to calm me down as she kept griping my shoulders to keep me in my place as I felt my knees buckling. 

"You won't tell anyone," I said pleadingly, looking into her eyes. 

"Only if you accept the dress," she said with a smile, making me nod my head immediately. 

"It's not my place to tell anyone. Don't worry I won't tell anyone your secret it's safe with me" she said with an assuring smile as she zipped her mouth with her finger and threw it back. Her action made me smile faintly at her. 

"Grace Sage let's go" we heard Isabel calling us as she was done paying for the things she buys. 

"Let's go before she comes here suspecting your face," Grace said with a smile as she linked her arm with me as we started walking. My heart was still trumping fast even though she had promised me she didn't tell anyone. I have to trust her if I don't want to make things complicated. The helper cane handed the dress to Grace as she paid for it. Isabel and her brother were waiting for us. He had eyed our intertwined arms and walked out of the shop with a clenched jaw. 

"It's too much I said '' I tried to refuse her politely as the dress was too costly as I didn't feel like taking it. 

"Just take it. Wear it on my engagement if possible," she said with a big smile on her face, her words dimming my faint smile. She put the bag in my hand and we walked out. 

"Next station," Grace asked Isabel as soon as we were out of the shop. 

"Ice cream parlour" Isabel grinned, making her brother move his head. 

"I'm in" Grace instantly said yes with a matching grin. 

"Kids" the head chef mumbled loud enough for us to hear. I just smiled faintly looking at them. Now I and Grace were sitting on the seats as the duo of brother and sister went to buy ice cream. They were arguing in front of the counter making the person behind the counter look at them with help written on his face. 

"Do they argue like this all the time?" I asked in my curious voice as my eyes were fixed on them as these words blurred out of my mouth. 

"Yes they do," she said while moving her eyes from them to me. She kept looking at my face which made me look at her. 

"You like him don't you," she asked straight away making me look down as the guilt again built up in me. She is so kind to me and I let her soon-to-be husband kiss me. I was about to open my mouth to deny it but she didn't let me. 

"Don't deny it. Your eyes say everything" she said like a wise soul with an understanding look on her face. Her words made more guilt build up in me. I took a deep breath to muster my courage. I have never accepted it before anyone accepts Sophia. I need to face my demons. 

"Yes and I'm sorry that I like your soon-to-be husband. I tried very hard but I can't stop feelings from growing for him. Everything is so complicated," I said helplessly as I moved my hands to explain the difficulty. 

"What!" she exclaimed and laughed as she heard me saying that. Making me look at her with confusion. 

"Xanthus is not the one I'm getting married to, too," she said while laughing as she saw my confused face. 

"What do you mean," I asked with my wide eyes as I heard what she said. 

"Let me explain. I'm getting married to his cousin and not him" she said, clearing the fog around my brain. Her words made the weight of the big guilt I was feeling dissolve in me now that explains the talk between his family about getting a daughter-in-law. A smile formed on my lips as now I know they are not linked together. She was still laughing while making my cheeks turn red in embarrassment but her words had spread this unknown happiness in me. 

"So do you love him too?" I asked, hinting towards the person she was getting married to, remembering her talk about how she said it's too early for her. The smile on her face vanished as her bright eyes dimmed. She lowered her eyes as if trying to hide something in them. 

"I don't know, as you said it's complicated for me too. For him, this marriage is just his way of taking revenge on my family" she said in her soft voice and I could feel the pain in it. She sounded nothing like the confident and happy-go-lucky Grace. She looked lost and distant. It explains I have never seen her with her fiance. I lifted my hand and squeezed her hand gently which was resting on the table. It made her look at me with blank eyes and I smiled at her encouragingly. 

"Ice cream is here," Isabel said as she took her seat. I instantly tried to take my hand away from Grace but it was too late as grey eyes had already noticed my movement. I looked away as I felt his piercing gaze on me. 

"Finally you guys are here. I thought you would stop arguing only when all the ice cream melted," she joked, going back to her normal form. I smiled looking at how brave she looked. Even though she knows her fiance is marrying her for revenge she is still marrying him. 

"Take it" I heard a firm voice saying it to me as chocolate ice cream in front of me. As if he was stopping me from looking at Grace. I looked at him with a still face. 

"I don't want it" I firmly denied it as I looked away. If he thinks I will accept anything from him after the way he scolded me in the morning then he is wrong. 

"Take it," he said with a warning as he took my hand and put it in it, making me glare at him. 

"Eat it before it melts" he again scolded me, making me look at him in anger. He doesn't have a single nice bone in him. Isabel and Grace were looking at us with amusement which made my face redden up a bit. Grace moved her head with a known look on her face which made me stop arguing and eat my ice cream. His eyes remained fixed on me until I found him eating the ice cream. I wanted to run out of here as his grey eyes followed my licking movements and they turned dark with each passing second. I eat my ice cream in a hurry. After that, they both decided to have early dinner at the Vilian restaurant. So we headed there. I decided to change my clothes back to my chef uniform as I was at my workplace. I kept the bag of dresses in my locker carefully knowing it was so expensive then I  changed. 

"Sage, why don't you join us for dinner?" Isabel called me as I was passing by the private dining area to go to the kitchen. I was about to deny her. 

"Yeah, join us. You must be hungry too and you are not even going to work with your injured hand" Grace said as she featured her hand to join us. My stomach growled as she invited me. I had not eaten anything since morning except the ice cream which had melted in my stomach a long time ago. I looked at the grey-eyed monster as he was sitting with them to have dinner. He kept looking at me. 

"Come fast Sage we are ordering," Isabel said while looking up from the menu. I gave her a slight nod and walked towards her. I took a seat beside Isabel. 

"What do you want to eat," Isabel asked me as she gave me the menu. Everything on the menu was expensive and out of my budget. 

"No, I don't want anything. You guys eat as I'm not hungry. I will give you company by seating here" I denied it politely not wanting to sound something else. My stomach was still rumbling and I thanked God that only I could hear it or else I would have been so embarrassed. 

"No, you are eating with us and not sitting like that. Order whatever you want after all it's on the house right" Grace said playfully as she bumped her shoulder with the head chef who was still looking at me. 

"Yes, order the whole menu, it will still be in the house," he said, looking at Grace then he looked back at me. We gave the order and I had just ordered pasta for myself. On the other hand, Isabel Grace had ordered so much food. I don't think they will be able to finish it on their own looking at their size. We were waiting for food with me looking everywhere but him. The way he was looking at me made me feel something in my stomach and the fact he was single made me look at all the unwanted mind-boggling scenarios in my head. 

"By the way Grace, I have a surprise for you," Isabel said as she typed something on her cell phone and kept it on the table. Her words got her attention. 

"What surprise," she asked with a smile and a small frown on her face. 

"Have some patience?" she said teasingly, making Grace look at her with narrowed eyes impatiently. 

"What's the surprise," I asked Isabel as I was eager to know it. 

"My dear cousin, her fiance is coming here. It's a surprise for both of them as they don't know they are going to meet each other here" she said excitedly as she wiggled her eyebrow with a grin on her face making me grin back at her. I too wanted to see who Grace was getting married to. I bet he will be as handsome as his cousin. Isabel's cell phone beeped and she took it eagerly. 

"Your surprise is here, turn around to look at it," Isabel said with the same excitement as the head chef moved his head looking at her childishness. Grace turned eagerly to see her surprise. I took a look at the door waiting to know who this person was that wanted to marry her to take revenge. The door opened and the person walked in making my eyes bulge out of my eye socket. I gasped as a mere whisper left my mouth when mad blue eyes moved from her face to mine. 

"Erick" 
______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Read in Early access tier 1
Hate War complete book
Flames of Lie complete.
Ashes of a Lie Chapter 20
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 61

Early access tier 2
All the above books &
New book The Bride of Last Dragon.

Early access tier 3
All the above books and The Litte Bride 5 chapters every week.

For more information go on my Patreon page.

Search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I need your support guys.

Now me Bluedragon95 sign off we will meet guys at the next update. Till then have fun guys, and be safe.

Thank you.

Vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me, guys.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.7K 260 20
Starr wasn't impressed by his wealth or his ego,after her ex she just wanted to be left alone in the quiet life she'd grown used to. To everyone else...
209K 14.3K 83
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
952K 24.6K 33
"You are no wife to me, you got it!? I'm marrying you because of circumstances and the sooner you feed it in your brain the better it will be for you...
678K 30.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...