Sorry, Wrong Number {Ashton I...

By MeJuliet

Just send the text I think to myself as I type the words 'I like you' across the screen. I reluctantly, with... More

Sorry, Wrong Number {Ashton Irwin Fanfic}
Hi, again?
Pretend Fiancee
Horrible Purple Shirts, and Lunch
First Date Gone Wrong
You Were Right
Revenge
Cheeky Boy Gone Bad
Real Life Soap Opera
Lawyers Interview, and Make Up Surprise?
A/N
Pizza Place Jealousy
Lawyers and Pet Smuggling
Australia, Here We Come!
Dares Gone Wrong
There's a slight difference....
The Truth Comes Out
Hotel Sweet Hotel
Aftermath
Confessions?
Elana-Rose and New Songs
Kiss the Girl
A/N
Back Together, Maybe?
Carnival Date
Round Two
Victory Celebration pt. 1
Quick Tibit
Victory Celebration Pt. 2
Touring and Babies
Good-bye
Long Distance
Epilogue
Surprise!!!
Hiya guys!

Hungover at Court

4.3K 116 67
By MeJuliet

Keira

Hearing Ashton scream at me that he didn't want me around hurt. It hurt more than I cared to admit. After Ash stomped out of the hotel, I burst out in tears. Not tears cause I was upset but tears because I was angry. I admit it wasn't the best idea to go crawling back to Zayden, but I was trying to help. Honest.

After the tears started to flow, I don't remember much else. Just the fact that Samantha put all my belonging into her car, and carefully drove me to my new home. Luke texted me, Michael called me, and Calum even Skyped me to make sure I was okay.

I went to bed soon after I arrived at the new house. Though I woke up and tossed and turned all night.

Finally it came time to wake up and get ready. The boys had their first court date, and I had to be present for the trial.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty," Sammy says, flipping pancakes on her stove and turns down the Fall Out Boy that was blasting from the radio in her kitchen. "Ready for the big day?"

"I don't wanna go," I answer truthfully. "I feel like Zayden and Ashton are going to get into a huge fight, and I'm going to be in the middle of it, and then one of them will go to jail for murdering the other." I slump into a chair at the dining room table.

"You are over thinking, Keira," Samantha reassures. "No one will get murdered, it's a court room, not a dark alley."

"I guess you're right," I sigh.

"I'm always right."

I roll my eyes at my cousin and check my phone, hoping Ashton would text me. And sure enough, he had. I open the message and see this-

Keira, don't go to Zayden. He is an asshole. No one likes him. Go to me, everyone likes me. I like you....

Quickly followed by-

Oh shit, I'm sorry... I was drunk. Didn't mean to send that. See ya later Miss. Keira.

With a frustrated grunt, I turn off my phone and run my fingers through my hair, trying to detangle the knots.

"Here hun. Have some food then go get dressed. The boys will be here soon to pick you up," my cousin says, placing a plate of a small stack of pancakes on the table before me. She then went around the table and sat in her seat, her phone buzzing every few seconds.

"Who are you talking to?" I question with pancake in my mouth.

"Michael."

I smirk at her, doing an awkward eye brow dance.

"Oh lala, someone's got the hots for Mikey!" I say in a baby voice.

"Shut up," she warns sending a glare my way.

"Can youuuuu feeeeel the loooove tonightttt," I belt out, earning a death stare from her.

"Don't even."

I smirk and eat my pancakes in silence. Once I am done, I stand up and put them into the sink. I take out my phone and look up the song Greenlight by the boys, and begin blasting it.

"Hey Sam... Guess what!" I grin.

"What?" She sighs and places her chin on her hand, leaning forward on the wooden table.

"He is giving you the green light!" The words leave my mouth as I simultaneously turn the music up as loud as my phone would allow.

"I swear to all cinnamon rolls, I will kill you!" She says, trying to grab my phone from my hand, but fails due to the table in between us.

I smirk and run away from the dining room, towards to the living room, and start to jump on the couch.

So give me the green light

We could have all night

You just say the word

"Keira," Samantha warns with a glare.

"What?" I ask innocently, then turn to run, only to realize the only way to escape would be through the front door.

Quietly, I throw on some old ratty Uggs that I only wore to get the mail they were so old and bad looking, and race outside. Sammy not even bothering to put on shoes, chases me through the yard.

We must have looked like crazy maniacs, because when Luke, Cal, Mikey, and a sunglassed Ashton pulled up in a taxi we got strange looks from all four boys.

"Well, if you two are done chasing each other and ready to go, we have a court date... and this is one date I can't take a raincheck on," Michael says with a joking sigh.

Samantha glared at him, but giggled slightly when he just shrugged.

"Gimme like five minutes" I say, turning off the song playing on my phone.

"Two things. Next person to yell, I'm going to stab with a drumstick, and two, Keira we all know you can't get ready in five minutes.

I stick out my tongue, and turn to head back into my new house.

***

Two hours later we all were dressed and at the courthouse waiting for the judge. Zayden was across the room talking with his attorney.

Meanwhile, Mr. Black was glancing at Teagan who was sitting on Luke's lap, though they swore up and down they weren't anything, telling us how this was going to go.

Ashton was next to me groaning at almost every word and taking ibuprofen like his life depended on it.

"This goddamn headache wont go away," He whines quietly, having been told he had to take off his sunglasses in the courtroom.

"Maybe if you didn't go and get drunk last night..."

"Maybe if you didn't go crawling back to Zayden," He bites back sourly.

Calum sends us both a glare as if saying 'Don't do this here'.

"Okay, so this is just about destruction of property, right?" Teagan questions her uncle.

"Well Mr. Breez is suing for the cost of his Bentley, and for ruining his shirt when you spilled a drink on it..." He nods towards Ashton.

"Oh come on! He's a rich asshole, he can buy himself a new shirt! He can't sue for that!" Ashton complains and flops his head back in the chair.

"Yes he can, this is America..." Teagan bitterly states, causing Luke to snicker and Zayden to look our way.

Just as Mr. Black was about to say something else, the judge came in the room and we all stood up out of respect. Zayden looked my way, sending a smirk. I roll my eyes and discreetly give him the bird.

"You may take a seat," the judge says. "I am Judge Anderson." Thus starting a very, very, very long day.

***

The only thing I remember about this first court date was Ashton being called to the stand and put under oath to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Ashton winced as the judge spoke loudly so the whole court room could hear him.

"So on July 21 of this year, you and your friends decided to take baseball bats and go over to Mr. Breez's house. Am I correct so far?" Judge Anderson questions looking down at the case forms before him.

Ashton nods.

"Yessir. That's right."

"Well Mr. Irwin. Why don't you tell me and the jury why on earth you wanted to do that," the judge says, leaning back in his chair.

"Well," Ash starts to talk. "Zayden took Keira," he points over at me. "Out on a date. She called he half an hour into the date in tears. Zayden had left her on the side of the road, in the rain, as he took another girl home. So I went and picked her up to take her home. Once we got to the house we realized there was a leak in her roof. Her apartment had flooded. So I took her to the hotel the band and I are staying in. And seeing her so upset about not just her house, but over a boy pissed me off. So the boys and I went to his house and, how does that one song go? Took a louisville slugger to both headlights." Ashton finishes.

The judge looked from him, to the boys, to me, then finally to Zayden.

"Is this true, Mr. Breez?" He finally asks.

"Of course not," Zayden snorts. "I would never break her heart. It's all a lie so they don't get sued, and bad publicity."

And that is the last thing I remember before loudly swearing at Zayden and being dragged from the courtroom by Luke.

"Keira calm down!" Luke says sharply. "You will only make things worse!"

"But he is lying, Luke!" I yell, anger at everything surging through me.

"And we will sort it out. Now stay out here until we are done!" He commands before I can argue, and goes back into the courthouse.

With a defeated sigh, I trudge across the street to get some lunch. On a napkin on the table, as I was waiting and eating, I began to work on the song I had sang for Ashton in Australia.

God, that felt like ages ago...

Hello people! 10k!!! Whooooaaa! You guys rock! Sorry if this story is kind of getting boring, I'm trying to write and keep it interesting. I don't know how much longer it will be. Hopefully another like 20 chapters, but I don't know.... Love you all to the moon and back!

-Juliet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 97 36
Why was there a boy in my room? There was a boy in my room! "Shoo, shoo." I whacked him with the umbrella as he backed up next to the window. All...
Stutter By Jordan

Fanfiction

217K 8K 39
One mistake can make you open your eyes One "friend" can make you see who you really are One boy with a stutter that can steal your heart ...
102K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
28.9M 686K 36
"Oomph!" The sound rushed out of my mouth as the door opened before I could reach the handle and my body hit a wall. I took a step back and realized...