Catch | BNHA

By dreaaa_mmy

"๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘จ๐’Œ๐’, ๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๏ฟฝ... More

โœ”๏ธŽSแด€แดแด›แดแดแด‡, Aแด‹แด
|01|โˆš
|02|
|03|
|04|
โœ”๏ธŽNแด€ษดแด€แด‹แดœส€แด€, Kแดสœแด€ส€แดœ
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
๐–งท๐‘บ ๐‘ท ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช ๐‘ฐ ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐–งท
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
โœ”๏ธŽTแดแด…แดแดœ, Yแดœส€ษชแด‹แด€
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|

|35|

202 15 1
By dreaaa_mmy

°°°°°°°°°°

E P I S O D E
35

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

  Koharu's eyelashes fluttered when it opened, meeting the boy's pair of green orbs adorned with cute freckles coating his cheeks infront of her.

"Ah, Koharu-chan! Are you feeling okay?" Midoriya asked.

"Midoriya-kun, I'm feeling fine." Although she felt really sore and fatigue, she won't tell that to Midoriya. She took some time to inhale before she sat up, smiling at Midoriya for being by her side.

"I lost, huh." Koharu remembered everything that has happened before she passed out. She really is weak.

"I think that the fight was amazing, Koharu-chan. I've never seen Kacchan at that state before in a match." Midoriya thought that maybe Koharu is upset for losing, so he immediately told her how amazing the fight was.

When he was watching from the strands, he could see how incredible Koharu moved - from beginning to the end - she fought in intense passion and with the intention of winning. Knowing how Koharu never really liked to fight head on, the fact that she fought in a match with no intention to lose is already amazing.

Koharu smiled, feeling thankful to him knowing what he really wants to say to her. "You're so kind, Midoriya-kun."

At the sight of her genuine smile, Midoriya's face flushed in pink.

"Oh! A-Ahh, Uhmm! T-Thank....you?" He fumbled over his choses of words, not knowing what to say after what Koharu just said.

Seeing his reaction, Koharu can't help but to chuckle in amusement.

The match today only opened her eyes, she didn't feel upset over her loss. She felt refreshed.

She may have lost, but she won't give up to become stronger. "I thought about what you said earlier."

  Midoriya stopped from his blabbering and focused his attention on Koharu.

"I was convinced that being what I am like now is a weakness, that I am such an unworthy of the name that was given to me by my parents."

"You see, I wanted to make them proud. But how do I prove myself to them when I don't even believe in my abilities?"

  Midoriya intently listened to Koharu.

She smiled, "So I was really relieved that the part of myself which i hate can also become part of my strength. Ako-chan believes it so, and you told me how strong I am."

"Koharu-chan.." He was glad that Koharu managed to bring herself up, he could finally see a speck of determination, that same fire in her eyes that he also have.

"This is only the start line. I still have lots of opportunities to prove myself, to be stronger - so I could protect more people." Koharu stared at Midoriya, "Let's become stronger together, Koharu-chan."

Koharu giggled, "That would be nice."

A loud knock interrupted them from their serene conversation. The both turned to look at the newcomer, turns out it was Yurika.

When Yurika entered the room, she didn't expect to see Koharu with Midoriya. She was actually close to him? She stopped, "Did I disturb the two of you?"

  Midoriya frantically waved his hands in all different directions, "No! No! No! You didn't!"

Yurika raised an eyebrow, "You do not need to panic like that, Midoriya-san." At the indifference of her voice, Midoriya shyly scratch his head.

  Koharu decided to speak seeing how Midoriya is still shy around Yurika's presence. "Yurika-sama, how was the second round match?"

   The said vampire princess walked to the other side of the mattress, there laid another chair, elegantly sitting as she flipped her hair. "It's currently Iida-san's match against Todoroki-san."

  "I wonder who would win between them?" Koharu wondered, which was answered by a very enthusiastic Midoriya.

  "I think that Todoroki-kun would win! I mean - no offense to Iida-kun, but Todoroki-kun's fast reflexes and reaction time would surpass Iida-kun's speed; plus, if Todoroki-kun could freeze Iida-kun's calves he wouldn't be able to use his quirk."

Both of the princesses raises their eyebrows in amusement. Yurika had an impressed smirk on her face, whilst Koharu's mouth shaped in 'o' as her eyes sparkled in amazement.

"I see that you are very observant, Midoriya-san." Yurika crossed her arms, nodding her head in acknowledgement.

"So that explains why you always ask about our quirk." Koharu placed her fingers on her lips, tilting her head to the side as her mind drifted to one of the moments he asked her about her quirk.

Fortunately, she didn't disclose much of her abilities' information.

"Well, I really admire quirks. I can't do much by what i know myself, doing my best to know more about what the others can do about their quirk is really fun. And, it helps me learn more about what I can do."

  Hearing that he always finds a way to become stronger, his undying determination to become a hero made Koharu's admiration towards him grew even more.

Koharu smiled.

  Just as the atmosphere is light, Yurika decided to break it with her blunt statement. "You learn about the other's quirk while you don't even know how to control yours."

Both Koharu and Midoriya stiffened as hard as a statue.

  "Pfft, ahaha! I was just kidding. I'll excuse myself now, since the next match would be mine." Yurika stood up and approached Midoriya, patting his head before she left.

Midoriya remained dumbfounded by the sudden head pat from Yurika. Seeing his reaction, Koharu softly chuckled. "That's Yurika-sama's way of acknowledging someone. Really sweet, right?"

Midoriya touched the spot where Yurika patted. Thinking of that reassuring smile on her face — made him genuinely smile.

  "She really is."

•••••

   As the first match for the second round ended, the second match commences. It was Yurika against Ako, the most anticipated match since they got to witness incredible prowress from both the student.

Yurika's astonishingly amazing skills of controlling blood, whilst the crowd are looking forward on what else the feline Ako could do.

  Both of the princesses have the same confident look on their face, adamant on placing first.

"You can go all out on me, Yurika. I'll show no mercy, desu wa." Ako tilted her head to the side with the most taunting grin on her face, wanting to irritate the vampire princess.

Yurila scoffed in return, rolling her eyes. "We both know that you could barely evade my blood strings. And no worries, I will be giving my all. You better get ready."

"Fufu." Ako softly chuckled, getting in a stance.

"It seems like you are forgetting that you haven't fought in a match with me after several years, hm?" Ako raised her eyebrows, aware of Midnight's flag raising, signalling the soon to start match.

"And you are forgetting that I am not the same as you thought, Ako." Yurika replied with the same expression.

  As soon as the flag shot down to the ground, Yurika dashed towards Ako without hesitation - her blood strings behind her forming into a large vector pattern. Ako had no way to dodge something this large right?

  The students watching the start of the fight gaped at the large blood strings that was created, it was almost reaching the top of the exposed arena.

  "Can she even dodge that?!"

"That's a horrifying control over her quirk."

"They're going all out!?"

  They all muttered, amazement grazing their eyes.

Ako's smirk grew even more, "If you think you can beat me like that, then you are wrong — desu wa!"

Her cat nails grew, using her telekinesis - she slashed through the air; a huge claw like blue light appeared and cuts through the crimson threads coming for her.

  A violent wave pressure of air washes through the whole stadium - similar to that of a tornado. Ako took advantage of this situation, she zoomed in front of Yurika and brought her feet towards the distracted princess.

  Yurika who managed to sense Ako's incoming attack, used her arms to shield herself from Ako's kick. But never did she thought that just from that simple attack would blow her away a few meters away from Ako.

"Did you see that!? That was so powerful coming from such a fragile looking girl! Are you really human!?"

"She is human."

  That was indeed powerful. Yurika never expected Ako to become this strong after coming to this world, her physical strength was above average before; she didn't notice of this change at all after she reunited with them.

She will have to change her plan.

  Yurika made her blood as thin as a thread, it was almost invisible. She controlled the bloods to shot towards Ako in a fast rate.

Ako's turquoise eyes glinted. Never underestimate a cat's sharp eyes. Before the hundreds of threads could even reach her, she slashes them so fast it could barely even seen in the naked eye.

Seeing that Ako easily got rid of her threads, Yurika greeted her teeth. 

"Enough of these tricks, desu wa!" Ako dashed to Yurika, jumping up to increase the impact of her punch.

Yurika immediately created a shield using her blood, hardening it like steel. When Ako's punch made in contact with Yurika's shield, she blasts away from it. Ako adjusted her whole body to land on the floor gracefully.

Yurika immediately created multiple blobs of blood in the air, not giving Ako a time to breath — she motions to the blood to attack Ako; it shoots towards her like a bullet.

  Fortunately, Ako managed to react fast and put up her barrier. The blood bullets melting at the touch of her barrier.

After the shower of blood bullets, Ako used her telekinesis again; she made multiple slashes in the air — sending them towards Yurika.

  The invisible claws managed to get to Yurika — feeling the stinging pain of something slashing her shoulder, she immediately created a sword and enhanced her eyesight. There she saw four claws coming for her — bringing up her sword, the sound of a loud clash from her sword and the claws reverberated around the whole stadium.

  'This is heavy..!' Yurika inhaled a lot of air before she swung her arms upwards, warding the claws away using her blood made sword.

  Ako and Yurika heatedly stared at each other after that one attack.

  "It was only four minutes after the match starts, but look at this intense fight! Is this bloodlust i'm sensing!?"

"Both are unbelievably strong! Who do you guess is going to win!?"

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

[ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ]
1753

𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429 29 5
โ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™จ- โž โ -๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
27.3K 1.3K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
55.4K 1.1K 19
โ๊œฑแด€ส ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข, สแดแดœ แดœ๊œฑแด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด‹ษชแด…!โž โษช แด„แด€ษด'แด›...โž You are ๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...