Blade Dance: My Hero Academia...

By Kousei_96

A story of a world where dream can become reality. Where 80% of the population of 7.9 Billion has a superpowe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Training, Young Midoriya!
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam
Chapter 4: U.A, Where it all started.
Chapter 5: An accident!
Chapter 6: Combat Training!
Chapter 7: Combat Training, Part II !!
Author note #1
Chapter 8: Go for it, Iida!
Chapter 9: Even Bigger accident!!
[S1.5]Chapter 10: Sports Festival prologue; Training!
Chapter 11: Sports Festival!
Chapter 12: Chivalry Battle
Chapter 13: Let The Battle Begins!
Chapter 14: Fight, Uraraka!
Chapter 15: Round Two, Fight!
Chapter 16: Vs. Bakugo
Preview/Sample
Chapter 17: Last Round, Fight!
Chapter 18: Rest.
Help
Chapter 19: Time to pick some hero names!
Chapter 20: Internship
Chapter 21: Worth
Chapter 22: Results of Everyone's Internships
Announcement
Chapter 23: The Final Exams!
Chapter 24: Preparing For The Camping Trip
[Bonus] Y/n's Shenanigans!
Chapter 25: Wild-Wild Pussycats!
Chapter 26: Day 2! Better get your ass to it!!
Author note #2
Chapter 28: A little bit of Flashback
Chapter 29: A promise to upheld.
Chapter 30: A Promise to Upheld (Pt 2)
Y/n's Shenanigans! #2 (Ft. Deku, Jirou and Kaminari)
Chapter 31: I got no title...
Chapter 32: Enter the Dorms
Y/n shenanigans #3
Question
Results
You Guys Are Gonna Hate Me For This
A Wild Kousei Has Appeared!!

Chapter 27: Hero Training Camp, Raided

753 20 12
By Kousei_96

The next day went on as what you'd expect; a lot of hellish screaming, grunting, and a bit of puking.

"Test of courage...?" Y/n questioned as he's still training with his Enhanced Breathing in the cave. Jirou had come to inform him of their activity tonight.

"Hm... Just like Auntie Ragdoll to make that kind of thing. But, it is rational to take off our mind from the tiredness of training." He concluded as Jirou just listen to him.

But, he then grew silent, just staring into the ground, an uneasy expression on his face.

"Uhm... Are you okay, Sosaki?" She inquired, seeing her friend is acting kind of off.

Sure he's quiet, but not that sudden when he's talking.

"Ah... No, I'm fine... Just... Thinking" He said slowly, his mind still thinking.

She just looked at him with worry. Maybe he didn't want to talk about it? He did mention he didn't like this forest.

"I'll go now... Dinner will be at 7 as usual. Don't be late!" She ran off outside the cave.

Letting out a soft hum, he walked deeper into the cave. Walking deeper, Y/n's expression started to change to one that we could say anger.

His veins around his head start to bulge, his breathing quickened. His fist clenched to the point his nails almost drew blood from his palm.

Raising his fist, he slammed it onto the cave walls, gaining a massive crack on it.

"Damn it... Calm yourself down Y/n... No use dwelling on it now. They're dead... Move on, you piece of shit..." He cursed himself, bangs covering his face as a single tear of regret slid down his face.

[…]

"NO WAY!!!" Ashido yelled. Devastated and desperate, she wriggled through the iron grip of Aizawa's binding weapon. They had to go to the remedial classes, that's why.

The Test of Courage! You have to enter the forest with a pair while the other class will do their best to scare the shit outta the entering class.

The pair has been made;

Sosaki and Shoji

Bakugo and Todoroki

Jirou and Hagakure

Uraraka and Asui

Ojiro and Mineta

Yaoyorozu and Aoyama

Iida and Koda

Midoriya

"Eh...? I'm left out with no teammates..." Midoriya could feel his soul leave his body.

"Don't worry, Izuku! I will acompany you!!" Kuroha exclaimed with excitement in her eyes.

"Oi, tail guy... Switch with me...!!" Bakugo demanded, not wanting to go with Todoroki.

"Hm... Well, let's get going then, Shoji" Y/n said as he walk into the forest.

"Yeah" He replied. The two quiet people walk into the Test of Courage site.

"Oooh... I wonder how those two will et surprised~!! They're the most quiet one in the class" Hagakure chimed, curious.

"Nii-san won't be making surprised sound! He's awesome!!" The younger of the Sosaki twins said.

[…]

"Do you smell that...?" Y/n questioned as he take a whiff of the air. Shoji made a nose with his Dupli-arms and smell the area.

"Hm... Smell like-- smoke!? There is a fire, Sosaki!!" The extra mouth said from Shoji's Dupli-arm. Y/n widened his eyes and started to make a run in the direction of the fire.

"C'mon!! We have to go--" He was cut off with a giant sword coming down in front of him, blocking his way.

"That won't be necessary" A gruff voice called out. From the shadows of the trees, came out a massive person. He wears his signature all-black armor, and a helm perched on his side, holding it while his other arm holding a person on his shoulder.

"Y-You!!" Y/n yelled at the man, summoning his sword. The man let out a deep chuckle.

"Yes, me! Black Knight!!!" Black Knight said as he spread his arms, revealing himself fully from the shadows.

Y/n glared at his harder at the villain as he realized who the villain is carrying. The f/c dress couldn't be mistaken for anyone else.

Because, only his other twin would wear a dress with that ridiculous f/c color.

Kuroha Sosaki.

She struggled in his grip, ropes binding her, rendering her immobile.

"Mmmhh!!!!" She muffled, kicking and swaying.

"Argh... Would you stay put for a while!?" He yelled, then pulls her down and punched her in the stomach, knocking her out.

Y/n had enough. He takes in a breath, activating Enhanced Breathing: Constant and engaging the fight against Black Knight.

"LET HER GO, YOU BASTARD!!!!" He screamed, sword raised, ready to attack.

"Sosaki, NO!!" Shoji yelled for him, to no avail.

Y/n slashed at the villain, but he forgot what his Quirk is.

"Heh..." The villain chuckled, as Y/n's blade disappeared from his grasp. Losing his balance because of the disappearance of his sword, Black Knight took the advantage of it and punched him, sending him to a tree. He slid down and slumped.

"Hahaha!! I thought you would be stronger by now. But I guess emotion really does play an important part" He said as he let the twin in his and down harshly with a loud thud.

Y/n struggled to stand up when Shoji tried to launch his attack.

"No!! Don't engage, Shoji!!!" He yelled from his downed position. "He's too strong, even for you... I have a trick to fight him, so go back to the facility. Request for backup!!" He requested as he struggled to stand.

"Please, leave it to me..." Y/n sounded like he's pleading. Wonder why...

Shoji contemplated at his request and saw the look in his eyes. Y/n is desperate. He's desperate to defeat this villain.

"Fine... But you better get back alive" Shoji said as he runs away. Black Knight and Y/n just eyed his figure growing small.

"Now... One least pest to take care of... Let's dance...!" Black Knight exclaimed with a crazed smile while grabbing his giant sword.

Y/n took another breath in and rushed at him. Raising his fist, he delivers a punch. Blck Knight anticipates it and blocked it. But Y/n put it up as a faux and kicked Black Knight in the head, but the villain blocks it.

Y/n then delivers another punch, which. Black Knight unfortunately for Y/n, blocked it again. Twisting his body, he delivers another kick with his other leg.

Seeing that his attempts are futile, Y/n jumps away and throws several blades at Black Knight as a distraction.

As he just waves it off as the blades disapear, he didn't notice Y/n dashed at him at high speed like last time.

Blades linked to his arms as a gauntlet, increasing his punches speed. And like last time, Black Knight received a barrage of punches straight to him, from yours truly.

Y/n was about to punch him one last time before he suddenly stopped. Y/n went wide-eyed.

'What the...? It hasn't even been 10 minutes! How come I've stopped!?' He thought as he eyed everywhere to figure out what was happening. He saw Black Knight give him a shit-eating smirk.

"Hahaha!!! You think I'd fall your trick twice!?" He laughed like a maniac. Y/n was confused.

"Still clueless? Well, let me tell you... I increased your gravity! So that you can't move!!" He smiled wickedly.

"But... I-Isn't your Quirk... is... Quirk Cancel..." Y/n asked. He felt starined, like he's being pulled down by gravity. Black Knight look at him again.

"Well, let's just say that I had a helping hand" he answered. Y/n realised. The only person that can do that is...

"All for One...?" He said weakly.

"But man... You really did a number at me... It hurts... Let me return the favor" Again, he smiled wickedly at Y/n. Y/n widened his eyes when he felt a strong hand grips his throat. Feeling his throat starts to be crushed he let out a blood-curdling scream. The forest could hear him if it wasn't for the burning and panicked sound of students evacuating.

"Let this be a reminder... Of who you're dealing with" His scream died down, leaving Y/n with a blodied mouth and deforemed throat.

He then throws Y/n harshly to a tree, breaking it into half before crashing to another one. With high speed, Black Knight went behind Y/n and elbowed him to the back, making him crash to the ground.

Black Knight walk towards Kuroha, who is still knocked out. Y/n tried to crawl towards her. But he's too weak to do so.

"Kuroha... No... Give her... back..." Y/n tried to reach for his sister when he saw that Black Knight pulled her up to his shoulder and starts to walk away, leaving the bleeding Y/n

"Hmm... Maybe I'll take this girl to relieve my self back at the base. I doubt that she isn't a virgin" He gives yet another sinister grin as he walks away.

"KUROHA!!!!--" He screamed, but due to the condition of his throat, something breaks.

"…" Y/n tried to say something, heck, he even tried to even whisper. Blood starts to spurt with everytime he tries to say or even whisper...

But nothing came out...

====================

Hi readers...

I'm bored so here you go... Hooe it wasn't too trashy

Back to studying I guess...

(P/s: this isn't what I ask about at the A/n the other day)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.9K 14
"Let us make a contract." the woman breathed out with great effort. The creature stared at her blankly, looming over her like a shadow. "I will give...
256K 7.5K 40
⚠️KEEP IN MIND!! THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY!! IT'S BAD, AND CRINGE!!⚠️ ⚠ I am working on remaking this book, I was new to writing when I made this, and...
29.6K 682 47
In the prestigious UA Academia, a special student named Y/N embarks on a remarkable journey to become a hero. What sets Y/N apart from his peers is...
22.8K 772 39
Y/n Midoriya, adopted brother of Izuku Midoriya. One day he wake up lost, confused and worse, he forgot about everything about his past. He founds hi...