In Your Dreams

By normamikorslayme

just another imagine about your favorite celebrities... taking requests... More

"Who Framed Rodger Rabbit?"
"I don't want to just be your best friend."
One Way Ticket Away From Here...
You'll Find Your Way Back To Me...
Cheater!
Yeah, She Hates Me For Sure...
Just A Fling...
Just A Fling...
You Missed It.
You Missed It.
Ungodly Hour.
Halloween Party.
This Christmas.
This Christmas.
A Sneak Peek...
Old Flame.
Old Flame
Old Flame.
Old Flame.
Let All Of It Go.
Let All Of It Go.
Let All Of It Go.
Leaked Sextape.
Agruments & Ice Cream.
More Than A One Night Stand?
The Nanny?
The Nanny?
Too Young For Her.
Too Young For Her.
Too Young For Her.
Too Young For Her.
B.M.O.
B.M.O.
Ms. Y/L/N
Ms. Y/L/N
Dreams? What's A Dream?
They Didn't Believe Me.
Intrigued.
Intrigued.
Love Don't Cost A Thing.
Friends.
Cradle 2 The Grave.
The Purge.
"You're not my child anymore."
Poetic Justice.
One of the Finest Women in Hollywood.
Unbothered.
Awards.
Security.
Drunk Texting.
Almost Ruined Trivia Night.
The Game Plan.
The Game Plan.
Rent-A-Gf. Well, Kinda.
I Wanted You First.
I Wanted You First
Nice To Meet You.
Nice To Meet You.
im not gone do it girl. i was just thinking about it.
Soccer Player.
You Get A Happy Ending, But I Don't.
Y/N Y/L/N Must Die!
Get Over It!
Get Over It!
Thee Stallion.
F.U.C.K. (Teaser)

Rent-A-Gf. Well, Kinda.

1.3K 87 7
By normamikorslayme

Few days later...

Your POV

My mother had called me in the kitchen to tell me not to have sex in the house and if I did, to keep quiet. It was very awkward, but quite funny.

My brother and sister were still being very annoying and Willow would straight up ignore them at times. Willow and I were in the kitchen late at night because we wanted brownies and my mom said I could bake them.

"These brownies better be good," Willow said to me and I laughed as I stirred the batter.

"You're not even helping," I said to her as I poured it into the baking pan.

"You told me to go away when I cracked the egg wrong," she replied and I laughed.

"That's very true," I replied. She pulled me to her wrapping her arms around my neck. I kissed her forehead, her nose, her cheeks and her lips before slipping out of her grasp. I put the brownies into the preheated oven and cleaned up my mess. We went in the living room to watch a show while the brownies cooked.

"Your brother and sister are looking at us from the top of the stairs," Willow whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed her. I looked up making eye contact with Alas, who awkwardly walked away.

The timer for the brownies went off and I went to take them out of the oven. I left them cool off while I got the vanilla ice cream out of the fridge. I grabbed a few strawberries and cut them into little flowers. I cut the brownies up, took two of them and put the into a bowl. I took a scoop of ice cream, placed it on top, put a few strawberries around in it and drizzled some caramel on top of it. I grabbed a spoon and headed upstairs. I locked on my parents door.

"Come in," I heard my mom say. I brought her the bowl and she smiled at me.

"Thanks, my baby," she replied.

"You're welcome, mama," I replied and left the room. My mother was very annoying, but I was still a mama's baby.

I fixed Willow's and made mine a little more special. I put everything away and place the rest of the brownies in a container. I wrote my name on the container before heading back to the living room.

"These are so good," Willow said and I chuckled.

"Duh, I made them," I replied and she rolled her eyes. When we were done, Willow washed the dishes and put them away. We went to bed shortly afterwards.

The next morning, my dad woke me up to go out with him. I got up and got ready. I brushed my teeth and did my morning skin care routine. Sleepily, I got dressed. Willow got up and went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and started washing her face.

"Where are you going?" Willow asked as she washed her face.

"My dad wants me to go out with him," I replied as I put on my boots.

"It's Christmas Eve," she replied.

"I know. I know. Maybe he wants to kill me," I replied and she looked at me.

"Shut up. I don't wanna be here with them by myself," she replied as she put her things away.

"I know, but I still have to pick up your gifts," I told her and she pouted.

"Fine," she replied. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"I shouldn't be gone too long," I told her.

"Okay, babe," she replied looking at me.

"Ooo, that made me feel all tingly inside," I replied and she laughed pushing me off of her.

"Kiss?" I asked puckering my lips. She happily gave me a kiss and I smiled. I finished getting ready and my dad and I left. We went to mall, so he could get my mom some more gifts. I got Willow some expensive electric guitar and an expensive bass guitar. I had to get cases for them. I got her some other small things like fuzzy socks and stuff that she liked. I got her a pair of earrings and a bracelet because why not? We were in the mall for hours and I was hungry, so we ended up going back to the cabin. Before we went inside, we wrapped the gifts up and snuck them under the tree. I went upstairs and changed into something more comfortable.

"You said you wouldn't be gone that long," Willow said to me as she walked inside from the balcony.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away," I told her and she rolled her eyes at me. I sat on the bed and watched her change her clothes.

"Stop staring at me," she mumbled.

"You have something you want to tell me?" I asked her.

"No," she replied putting on one of my hoodies and my shorts.

"Willow," I said and she turned to look at me.

"Want me to tell you I have feelings for you? Fine, I really like you, Y/N. I'm happy that I came here with you," she said and I smiled.

"I'm very happy you came as well. I like you. Like like," I replied playfully raising my eyebrows and she blushed.

"Lunch is ready," I heard my mother yell from downstairs. When we went downstairs, Willow sat next to me. My mom had made me a sandwich and cut it into triangles.

"Thanks, mama," I told her and she chuckled.

"You're welcome," she said to me.

"Are you guys staying for new years?" my dad asked Willow and I.

"Yeah, Y/N wants to pop fireworks," Willow said and he laughed.

"They are a menace when it comes to fireworks," he replied.

"I believe it," she replied making my heart flutter. After lunch, I took a long nap before my mom asked me to help her make cookies with the younger kids.

"No, I want the santa cookie cutter," my little cousin said trying to snatch it away from me.

"Well, kid. I don't give a shit. Go find another," I replied and he started crying.

"What happen? Why are you crying?" my aunt asked her child.

"Y/N won't give me the santa one," he cried.

"Y/N, give it to him," she demanded.

"Nope, there's another one."

"I want that one," he whined.

"Y/N, you're an adult. Give him the damn thing," she demand getting closer to me.

"And if I don't," I said. She tried snatching it away from me, so I snapped it in half.

"Childish ass," she replied.

"Rather be childish than be a home-" my mom ran to put her hand over my mouth.

"Joy, go away. Also he's fifteen. He really shouldn't be crying over a cookie cutter," my mom told her.

Later that night, Willow and I had on our matching pajamas. We were in the bed watching a movie. I really was just enjoying the one on one time with Willow. That was until my dad knocked on the door.

"Come in," I said and he opened the door.

"Need something, pops?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to check up on you two before going to be. I know Alas and Renée have been very annoying. I personally don't care how long you two have been dating. I just want you to be happy, baby," he told me with a genuine smile on his face.

"Thanks, dad. I appreciate it,"I told him.

"Also, what did you get your mother for Christmas? I want to know if it's better than what I got her," he said and I laughed throwing a pillow at him.

"Get out," I told him as he laughed.

"Good night. Don't stay up too late," my dad replied closing the door. I was about to say something, but I realize Willow was asleep. I turned off the TV and wrapping my arms around her.

The following morning, I woke up to Willow jumping in the bed. I groaned turning over to go back to sleep. She shook my body until I woke up. I did my normal morning routine before we went downstairs to join the rest of my family. I made myself some tea and went to join them in the living room. Willow sat in my lap and took my tea.

"Annoying," I told her taking my tea back from her.

"But it's good," she replied.

"Would you like for me to make you some?" I questioned and she nodded. I just let her have mine and made myself some more.

"Let's start opening gifts," my mother said.

"These two are for you from big spender, Willow," my dad said bringing over the two gifts that I bought her.

"Ooo, what do we have here?" she asked and sat in the floor to open them. They were the two guitars that I had bought for her.

"These are gorgeous and very expensive," she said and I chuckled.

"Not really," I replied. She jumped up and gave me a kiss.

"Thank you so much," she said and I just nodded. The rest of the gift opening went well, but I can tell that my siblings were obviously jealous of the gifts I gave to Willow and the gifts that she gave to me.

"How come we never seen or heard you two say 'I love you' to each other?" Alas asked making Willow and I roll our eyes.

"I love you, babe," Willow told me.

"I love you way more, hun," I replied making her blush.

"Why are you two so worried about what your sister has going on?" my mom asked them.

"Because they aren't really dating. Y/N just asked her to be her girlfriend for the trip," Alas replied.

"Okay, and? What that gotta do with you?" my mother questioned.

"How come Y/N gets all the praises for bringing someone that's not even her girlfriend to Christmas and we don't get it with our actual partners?" Renée argued.

"You bring someone different every Christmas, honey," my dad told her.

"Not you using the wrong pronouns because you upset," I replied sipping my tea. Willow and I ignored the argument and continued to open the gifts we had gotten for each other.

"Not the diamond earrings," I said and she laughed. I put them in my second ear piercing that I rarely wore earrings in.

"How I look?" I asked Willow.

"Like a million bucks, baby," she replied and I laughed softly.

Sorry for any grammatical errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 855 3
Be careful what you wish for...
134K 3.5K 36
This is for the gworls! A bunch of celebrity women x you imagines. If you have any requests or ideas, don't be afraid to give them to me!