Reunited

By WWEFan_2020

Book reached #1 in Zelina Vega books on 3-9-22 Name: Travis Crawford Age: 32 Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee L... More

Coming Home
Death Match
Family Drama
Flashback
A New Family Addition
Flashback #2
20 years in the making
Finally Together
Untitled Part 10
Elite
Let The Trouble Begin
Vacation
Meeting My Sister's Boyfriend
A Huge Step
Making an Impact
The Call That Changed Everything
Goodbye
Change of Heart
We Are NXT
NXT Debut
A New Home
Takeover
If You Love Me, Let Me Go
Redemption
Turning Over A New Leaf
The Next Chapter
Main Roster Debut
Onto The Next Chapter
Chapter 30
Number One Contenders
Hell In A Cell
The Last Laugh
Trick or Treat
The Kiss
Chapter 36
New Challengers
Time to Rumble
Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself
After the Bell
Happy Birthday
The Road to WrestleMania
Elimination Chamber
Payback
You F***ed Up
Wrestle Mania Debut
Wedding
Back for Revenge
Backlash
One More Time
Chapter 51
Let's Get Extreme
I Do
The Announcement That Shook Everyone
Goodbye
A Sad Day
Memorial Show
The End

The Truth Comes Out

496 10 0
By WWEFan_2020

*The next morning*

I was woken up by Skylar poking me in the side.

Skylar: Daddy wake up.

Travis: I'm up sweetie.

Skylar: Your alarm was ringing for a really long time. You must have been really sleepy, I let Shadow out of his cage because I wanted to play with him and he made an accident on the floor. Don't be mad at me Daddy.

Travis: It's okay, I'm not mad at you. I'll clean it up. Go brush your teeth and get ready for school.

I got out of bed and I walked into the living room and saw the mess that Shadow made.

Travis: Dude what the hell, there's no way all of this poop came from you.

He walked over and licked my leg. I went into the kitchen to grab some cleaning supplies. Once I was finished, I took him outside and let him run around the yard a little bit.

Travis: Let it all out buddy, no more accidents for you.

When he came inside, I filled his water and food bowl then I made breakfast for Skylar.

Skylar: Why aren't you eating with me Daddy?

Travis: I'm meeting Ms. Thea for breakfast after I take you to school.

Skylar: I like Ms. Thea. She's really pretty and she likes Pokémon just like I do.

Travis: We've been friends since we were kids. She's pretty cool.

Skylar: I wish she could be your girlfriend and not Ms. Anna

Travis: Ms. Thea and I are just best friends sweetie.

Skylar: I bet she would be a cool Mommy.

Travis: I'm sure she would. Finish, your breakfast or we're going to be late for school.

Once Skylar finished her breakfast, I put her dish in the sink and then we were ready to leave. I locked the door and went over to the truck to let her in. I let her tie her own shoes today and as she was running to the truck her shoelace came untied and she tripped and scraped her knee. As soon as she fell, she started crying because her knee was bleeding. I picked her up and brought her inside and I cleaned the scrape and put a band aid on it. We got in the truck and I dropped her off at school. I texted Thea to let her know I was running behind but I was on my way.

*At the restaurant*

Travis: Hey sorry I'm late

Zelina: I was starting to think you were going to stand me up.

Travis: I've had a pretty eventful morning. Skylar let the puppy out of the cage and he had an accident and there was shit everywhere, then when we were leaving for school, she tripped and scraped her knee and it was the end of the world.

Zelina: Sounds like you had a shitty morning.

Travis: God you're an asshole.

Zelina: I'm impressed it only took you 20 years to figure that out.

Travis: Why am I friends with you?

Zelina: Because I know everything about you and could ruin your life if I wanted to. Besides you just love me so much.

Travis: Whatever you say Thea.

Zelina: The correct response was "You're right Thea, I love you so much bestie"

I just gave her the middle finger and we both just laughed.

Travis: If you're not busy this weekend Anna and some of her friends are stopping by. You and G are more than welcome to stop by.

Zelina: Sure, I'd like that.

We went on to eat breakfast and chat for a while. After we finished, I picked up the bill and we went our own ways.

*Later that weekend*

I was throwing a little get together and a few of Anna's friends came by, she invited Tay Conti and a few of the Dark Order guys over. I invited G, Thea, Seth, Becky, and Finn over. Everything was going fine until Anna and Tay went into the kitchen to talk.

*Liv POV*

Thea and I walked in the kitchen and the girls were talking about Travis. So we didn't go in we just stood by the door so they couldn't see us, we wanted to see what they were saying about him

Tay: Girl, what do you see in him?

Anna: He's going to be the key to my big break. He's one of the hottest things on the wrestling scene right now. If I stay with him that makes my stock go up.

Tay: How long do you plan on staying with him?

Anna: Until I get my big break.

Tay: Hopefully that's soon.

Anna: Trust me I can't wait to end things with him. I'm tired of his bratty kid.

Thea and I looked at each other shocked at what we're hearing.

Zelina: Oh hell no. This bitch as a lot of nerve.

Liv: What the hell is going on?

Zelina: Did she just say what I think she said.

Liv: I honestly don't know what to do.

Zelina: I do, I'm gonna beat this bitch's ass.

We decided to go into the kitchen and when we did Anna and Tay both got really quiet.

Liv: What's wrong?

Anna: What do you mean?

Liv: Y'all aren't talking anymore. We heard everything you just said.

Anna: And your point?

Zelina: Her point is I'm about to beat the shit out of you for using my boy.

Anna: Excuse me?

Zelina: You heard what I said. Did I stutter bitch?

Liv: Thea calm down.

Zelina: Naw, it's too late for that shit.

Luckily Travis walked into the room.

*End POV*

Travis: What the fuck is going on?

Zelina: I'm about to beat this bitch's ass.

Travis: Babe what's going on?

Anna: Nothing we were just in here minding our own business and your sister and this little gremlin came in here trying to start shit with me.

Zelina: I know this bitch didn't just call me a gremlin.

Thea tried to rush at Anna so I grabbed her. She's trying to get free but I won't let her free.

Zelina: Let me go Travis.

Travis: If I let you go you can't start shit.

Zelina: No promises.

Travis: Thea....

Zelina: Fine, I won't woop her ass right now. I'll just do it later.

Travis: Now can anyone please tell me what's going on?

Liv: Thea and I came in here for some food and we overheard Anna and Tay talking about you.

Tay: We didn't say anything bad.

Zelina: And 6' 2" bitch. Be a woman and tell him the truth before I do.

Anna: Babe I don't know what she's talking about.

Travis: I've known Thea for 20 years and she doesn't get this worked up for no reason. What happened?

Anna: I swear nothing happened.

Zelina: She's full of shit. They were talking about how Anna is just using you since you're blowing up and she hopes your buzz will help her out.

Travis: Is that true?

Anna: Travis I can explain.

Travis: Is she telling the truth?

Anna: Yes.

Travis: That's all I needed to know. We're done Anna.

Liv: Grab your shit and get out. There's the door.

Zelina: There's the door bitch.

The girls didn't say anything they just walked past us and then all their friends left with them. I told everyone that the party was over and they headed out. I went outside to sit down and get some air. While I was outside Thea came out to talk to me.

Zelina: I'm sorry that happened Travis.

Travis: Are you really Thea?

Zelina: Yes, you didn't deserve to be treated that way. She wasn't good for you.

Travis: Since when is my love life your responsibility?

Zelina: You're my best friend I'm always going to look out for you.

Travis: I can handle myself Thea.

Zelina: She was using you, Travis. Why are you making me out to be the bad guy right now? This isn't fair, I was just looking out for you.

Now we're getting into a yelling match

Travis: Because Thea, at least she treated me like I was somebody.

Zelina: But would she love you if you were nobody?

Travis: Nobody loved me when I was nobody.

Zelina: I Did.

I had no idea what to say. I got a blank stare on my face and it took me a moment to process what Thea just said to me. I stopped yelling at her.

Travis: What did you just say?

Zelina: I loved you Travis, and I still do. I loved you before the money, before all the fame. You were my first kiss, that was special to me. I've been in love with you ever since High School. But you're too busy with your head up your ass to realize it. Tonight, just proved to me that you're a self-centered asshole that only cares about himself. I tried to help you and you want to make me look like it's all my fault.

She started crying and I feel really bad right now.

Travis: Thea, I'm so sorry for making you feel that way.

Zelina: Save it Travis, I don't want to hear it.

Travis: Thea, I'm sorry.

Zelina: So am I Travis, I'm sorry that I was in love with an asshole like you. Have a nice life.

Thea walked off and bumped me with her shoulder and left, I didn't know how to react to what just happened so I just stood there. A few moments later Gionna came walking outside.

Liv: You want to talk?

Travis: No, I want to be left alone.

Liv: I'm going to head home. Before I go, I just want to say don't let her walk out of your life. I should have told you this years ago but you should have always been with her. I know you two were in love with each other but were too scared to say anything because you were afraid of losing each other. Make things right with her Travie, You two were made for each other. I don't care if you ever take any of my advice but I seriously want you to think about what I just said. If you don't go after her you're making the biggest mistake of your life and you'll regret it.

Travis: I'll talk to you later, I love you.

Liv: I love you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.5K 200
Second book in my series. Look for third one for requests. ROH NJPW Impact WWE
18.3K 292 38
This is a one-shot book based on the many WWE superstars, both male and female, that I know of-I hope you like it! Requests are at this point in time...
2.2K 30 5
Zelina Vega. The one that is always seen with Andrade 'Cien' Almas and has made the somewhat challenging transition from ringside eye and arm candy...
79.3K 2.6K 48
Highest rankings: #100 KendallJenner - 13/11/2018 #154 WWE - 13/11/2018 "I know you Dean, you might think you have changed but she is too young for y...