BLURRED STARS |COMPLETED|

By Faixatuu

We all have something we want to achieve in life. That was the case for Farhanna. A classical, cheerful with... More

BLURRED STARS
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
1'
2'
3'
4'
5'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
23'
24'
25'
26'
RAMADAN MUBARAK.
27'
28'
29'
30'
31'
32'
33'
34'
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'
40'
41'
42'
43'
44'
45'
46'
47'
48'
49'
50'
New book alert!
51'
52'
53'

6'

1.2K 197 44
By Faixatuu

Relationships, marriage to be precise, and Hisham are two things you can't put together or it ends up as a total disaster. He has to admit he never saw it coming at least maybe he'd have tried preventing it but then Sarki decided he knew better for him, so he got him married and only told him when it was a day to the wedding.

Seriously, who does that!?

What is he, a kid!? He is thirty-two for God's sake his very much fit to decide for himself. And Sarki should have known better than to indulge in his matters.

"Hisham" Abubakar caught shut his thoughts. He came in a while ago meeting Hisham all lost in thoughts.

Hisham snapped out of it dropping the pen he has on his hands while letting out an exhausting sigh. "Why are you here?"

Abubakar shrugs settling down on the chair across Hisham's. "What's up with you?"

Abubakar could sense he is overworked up which got him a bit worried. He knew how stupid and strong-headed Hisham is, he doesn't think twice before making decisions, wrong ones to add up.

"If you have nothing important to say you may as well find your way out" Hisham spoke sounding dead.

This isn't something new to Abubakar. He's been with Hisham for so long and has gotten used to his attitude. They all have; Hamza and Hammad. Hisham has had a messed up past that only the people close to him knew off, not even his mother. A lot of things have happened since the dismay of Kaka.

It's a sore topic he concealed to himself. Abubakar and Hisham grew up together the only time they departed is when Hisham left for the states to study after Kaka's death, that's when he met Hamza and Hammad. The duo was there for him during his tough and rough days, they stood by him even with all the arrogance and distancing he has been. They know all, well maybe not all but most of his past nightmares.

Abubakar only got to find out what a man Hisham has turned himself into after his return and honestly, he wasn't pleased. He was highly disappointed but that didn't give him a reason to abstain himself from Hisham. He tried and is still trying all his best to get him back on the right road though things are hard when comes to Hisham. You have to be forbearing and patient to live with someone like Hisham.

He is not as responsible, religious, and faithful as he seems but at least he's trying unlike before.

"Is it about your wif--"

Hisham is quick to cut him off with a hard bang on the China luxury Foshan custom CEO table
with his fist. "Don't" he warned.

Abubakar raises his hands in defeat. "Okay okay! chill out, man. But you know you've got to accept it sooner or later, so the earlier the better."

"Get out of my office Abubakar"

Abubakar only adjusted his seat comfortably on the chair. "Make me" he sneered. He like getting on Hisham's nerve for some reason that only he knew.

Hisham shot him a glare added up with a frown before going back to signing and filling up documents like he always does.

"Kaka wouldn't have wanted this" Abubakar blurted urging Hisham to grip hard on the poor pen.

He shot his eyes for a while digesting the anger, pain, and guilt. He still decided on ignoring Abubakar, Abubakar sure knows how to push his buttons.

"When are you ever going to see what you're doing to yourself and the people around you Hisham?" He softly asked. "You need to man up and forget the past by focusing on your future. You're better than this; than what you're turning yourself into"

"Abubakar!"

Abubakar sighs getting up. "I pray you don't regret this when it's too late" with that, he disappointedly disappeared from the office.

Hisham watched as Abubakar left only to return to his dime realm. He's okay with the way he is so them trying to snap him out of it makes things even worst than they already are.

Once upon a time his life was all rainbows and unicorns but not anymore. He has learned to live with that so should they accept that and stop trying to make him feel inferior to what he already does.

{^•^}

"Suhana!" Raihan playful glared making Farha laugh even harder. They were having lunch together at the school cafeteria. Suhana decided to entertain Farha with some of Raihan's embarrassing stories.

"Oh, and there was this time Raihan here" she motioned at an annoyed Raihan before proceeding, "Proposed to our maternal cousin not knowing she is married" Farha's eyes widen in surprise as she flickered her gaze back to Raihan.

He rolls his eyes. "You of all people know how young the girl seemed. How on Earth was I supposed to know she is married?" his tone laced with annoyance.

"Yen yen yen! You of all people know that Mami's family tradition" Suhana sulked. It is the tradition of every woman of the Danmarna household gets married by the time she's done with her secondary school education.

He glanced at his wristwatch taking his stare back to Farha. "Okay okay, we're getting late for our next class so we need to go".

Raihan used that as an opportunity to run away from his sister's misery and thankfully he succeeded cause Farha didn't object to his lie of having a class that they didn't. Farha said her goodbyes with Suhana promising to meet up some other time.

"So what now?" Farha inquired while they walk around.

He shrugs. "Let's head out, I wanna show you something" he suggests.

"Huh!? What thing?"

He smiled at her. "That's for me to know and you to find out" he winked while she roll her eyes. It's been two weeks since she has been together with Raihan and trust her, she can write a book about him.

Raihan is an open book easily read but hard to figure though it wasn't for her. She won't say she trusts him fully but she's learning too.

"Okay toh bazani ba; I'm not going" She objects.

"You wouldn't dare" He narrowed his gaze at her.

"Try me" She persisted.

As usual, he manage to convince so here they were rocking the roads of Abuja. Did she ever mention Raihan is a rough driver? No right? Well, he is. Per his words, he who drives slow dies slow.

Stupid huh!? That's Raihan for you...

Raihan brought her to his favorite and personal spot. The place is vast with elegant long trees plus the environment seems welcoming. Nobody knows of the place apart from Suhana his human diary. He usually comes here during his bad days to cool things off.

He doesn't know why he brought Farha here but he felt the need to. It's only been a couple of weeks since they met but it feels like ages. If you think he has romantic feelings towards her then no, you're wrong. He knows better than falling for a married woman, history won't repeat itself.

Lol!

"Remind me why we're here" Farha whimpered, she's starting to regret coming with him. The place is super quiet and empty, which only scared her more.

Raihan sensed her discomfort feeling bad for making her feel that way. "Relax Farha I am not going to harm you, I promise" she could sight the sincerity in his eyes which made her calm down a bit but she still fears though.

"I had this place built five years ago." He began his storytelling. He gestured for her to sit on the huge rock that starts next to a try before seating down as well making sure to keep his distance.

"Well it's beautiful yet creepy" she complimented earning a chuckle.

"Nahal."

"Huh!?"

"Her name is Nahal" he admits with a hint of sourness. "The girl Suhana was telling you about a while ago"

Farha's lips formed an O shape but she still didn't say a word giving him her listening ears.

"We started dating when she was in her ss-one and by that time I was in lvl one. She was the best thing that ever happened to me" He admits gulping down a lump.

"I had no idea it was part of their family tradition to get married after their secondary school education I would have never gotten myself into it. I only got to find out when she was done with her NECO and what saddens me the most is the fact that I heard of her marriage with some other guy from someone else. I failed to believe at first and decided to do what every sane man would do; confront her of course." He sucks in a harsh breath shutting his eyes for a second.

"I could vividly remember it was a Friday night I went to their house with the hope that what I heard were lies but not all you wish for come true. We normally meet up secretly at the house garden cause she wanted a private relationship and truth be told I didn't argue and respected her decision." He drawled.

"You don't have to---"

She shook his head. "No, it's alright. I met them chatting with so much enthusiasm that I don't think even we have ever shared a moment like that. She looked so happy and it made me wonder if she has ever been this excited while we were together. She put me in a position where I felt like I've not only given her good memories but only deprived her of them" he muttered.

Farha felt bad for him. People need to be true and stop toying with others' emotions. We live in a reality where trust is less and betrayal is more.

"I gave up on myself. I won't lie it still hunts me at times. Suhana thinks I proposed to her after she got married cause I told her that. She sensed the tension between Nahal and me a few months after Nahal got married and came to visit Mami. Suhana didn't let me rest so I decided to cook up that lie and told her and surprisingly she believed."

Farha let out a feeble laugh while he chuckled.

"Then how come you're still in level two?" Farha couldn't help but ask.

"Oh yeah! I was studying software engineer before I decided to change back to medicine" he explained.

She nods. "Okay. I'm sorry about the whole Nahal thing"

His lips formed into a slightly sad smile. "It's not your fault"

"Yeah! But she didn't deserve you or your love. In my opinion, you should move on just as she did" Farha advises groaning in annoyance.

"Thank you, Farha."

{^•^}

She's starting to regret seeking his attention. Farha still had that undying question in her head about, him drinking or not so she felt to ask him hoping he wouldn't get upset.

"You're wasting my time" He impatiently stated flipping through the pages of the newspaper.

"Well--"

"Get to the point!"

"Do you drink?" She blurted regretting afterward. Her question took him off guard, to be honest. He drops the newspaper on the side table taking off his glasses.

He looked extra hot in them...

He studied her for a moment before getting up from the couch. He walked to the cellarette before imprinting his palms on which it automatically opened.

Farha's breath hitched when her stare came in contact with the beverages stored in the cabinet.

Vodka, Whisky, Brandy, Vermouth, Cognac, Beer, Port wine, Rum, Gin, Cider, and whatnot. It shook her to the core.

He took out a bottle of Vodka taking out a cup from his cup collection then shot the door of the cabinet. He walked back to the couch and sat while opening the bottle. He filled up the cup with the drink then dropped the bottle down.

"Have a drink" He offered daring her to say no. Farha who stood dead to her spot manage to mumble a no thank you.

"I wasn't asking"  He barked sending shivers down her spine.

"Plea--" He cut her off by raising his hand in the air, she is already getting on his nerve.

He stood up erasing the distance between them before moving the cup forward. His eyes blazed with atrocity as she collected the cup from him fighting back the tears.

"Pl--" he placed his hands on hers that held the cup moving it forward to her lips.

Fear isn't enough to depict her emotions, it made her wonder what wrong she did to deserve this. Hisham had no mercy in him, his eyes scream blankness. You could neither sense his feelings nor see them.

"You'll gulp it all up like the nosy little brat you are." He ordered sounding stentorian.

The bitter taste ran down her throat as tears ran down her cheeks. She curse the day she was born into this accursed world.

He let go of her hand after making sure she finished it up.

"This is what you get for indulging in my matters. And trust me there will be more if you don't learn to mind your god damn business" is the last thing she heard before everything went dark.

Xoxo

Jumu'ah Mubarak Familia✨❤️

Okay so I know I know I done, I'm sorry I didn't update last week but trust me, I feel sick. Really sick🤧 I was super weak to do anything but I promise it make up for it some other time, but not this time😂

What is with Hisham?😒 Honestly giving me a hard time.

I want me a Raihan😩

He didn't just make us drink😣 madoo! This is warrrrr😩

Wattpad connect babes😂 haffa na! I told you to think like Hisham, only then would you have known 😩🤧😂😹 I shaa love you yh know right?😂

See bye! Lemme be going 🚶🚶🚶

Faixatuu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

NOOR By Riya

Romance

305K 12.3K 46
I woke up by the sound of doorbell and someone banging on our front door. I came out and saw that everyone was out by now. "I'll check." Saying that...
477K 19.8K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
106K 6K 45
He left her in middle of nowhere, he was her life, her comfort, her peace but now she saw him lying lifeless infront of her. He won't comeback ever...
17.8K 2.6K 41
Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. **************************************** Arjun Raicha...