๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐ธ๐‘š๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’|๐ธ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa chxrriebomb

"why don't you be a good girl for me, okay princess?" after a rough breakup, you and your best friends take... Wiฤ™cej

//A/N: Updated 8.29.21\\
ABOUT THE HARASSMENT
//Character Intro\\
//Character Intro pt. 2\\
//Eunoia\\
//Velvet Dog\\
//The Breakup\\
//Sunday Morning\\
//Miami\\
//The Party & The After Party\\
//Fresh Air\\
//Arrogant\\
//Retail Therapy\\
//Pregame\\
//Job Offer\\
//Jaeger's Family Business\\
//It's Your Choice\\
//The Decision\\
โš ๏ธAuthors Noteโš ๏ธ
//The Plan\\
//Saying Goodbye\\
//Welcome Home\\
//Hitch\\
//Me vs You\\
//New York City\\
//New York City Pt. 2\\
//Carla\\
//Official Pt. 1\\
//Official Pt.2\\
//The Text\\
//Poker\\
//Home\\
//Happier Than Ever\\
//The Devil Himself\\
//Cookout\\
//An Unexpexted Guest\\
//The Mile High Club\\
//Germany\\
//It's Ok, You're Ok\\
//Bored In The House\\
//Birthday Plans\\
//Its My Party...\\
//And I'll Cry If I Want To\\
before i post this next chapter
//Paris\\
//Italy\\
//Going Home\\
//Eren Jaeger\\
//When I First Saw You\\
//Christmas\\
//New Years Eve\\
//The Letter\\
//It All Led Up To This\\
//Dark Empire\\
Thank you

//Blast From The Past\\

3.7K 66 151
Autorstwa chxrriebomb

⚠️smut. degradation kink/praise kink. spit. y/n also has a powerful o..., like... u know what i mean.⚠️
⚠️talk of anxiety & killing as well⚠️
again, you've been warned. this is probably as dirty as it'll get though.

also, wtf !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS! i appreciate y'all so much!! ❣️

**and are any of y'all naruto fans out there? after this fic, i may do a naruto one 🤷🏼‍♀️😜
____________________________________
(Play Pink Matter by Frank Ocean Feat. Andrè 3000)

Eren's POV:

We finally got into the spare room, since ours was still drying from the paint and something about how the fumes are bad for you y/n was explaining to me earlier after she had finished painting.

I set y/n on the bed and took my shirt off, sliding my body in between her legs and untying her robe letting it fall to the sides revealing her body.

My finger traced every (skin tone) curve, her body was a masterpiece and I was craving every ounce of her...even more than I usually do, and that says a lot. Not a day goes by where I don't want to be with her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, "are you gonna fuck me or just stare?" She asked giving me an attitude.

"If you're gonna act needy, you need to beg." I replied smirking at her. She moved her leg and pushed me back with the top of her foot, "fine...guess I'll just play with myself then." She pouted, slowly moving her hand down.

Before she could reach her pussy, I slapped my hand there causing her to let out a hiss and a smile.

Her foot went down to the waistband of my sweatpants and she pulled them down, releasing my hard throbbing cock. Her hips slowly started to move back and forth, she was driving me insane.

"You're such a slut, you know that?" I said to her grabbing her thighs as she wrapped her legs around me again. I let go of her legs and stood up taking my pants all the way off.

She sat up grabbing my cock in her hand, she spit on the head and slowly moved her hand up and down before placing gentle kisses all the way down to the base.

She traced her tongue back to the tip of my dick and started to give me head while maintaining eye contact the entire time. I let out a soft moan, "fuck y/n." She let out a tiny laugh and pulled her mouth off of my cock.

"Look at me." I demanded which she listened and moved her head upward. I bent over and kissed her hard, our teeth slightly clinked as our tongues met each other once again. I grabbed her hands putting both wrists together and restrained her, putting them over her head.

I pulled away from the kiss, "open."

She opened her mouth as I let a string of saliva fall directly on her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed, showing me her tongue right after.

"That's a good girl, now I'll give you what you want." I said as I flipped her body over and she put her knees on the bed while the rest of her body rested on the sheets below her. She shook her ass in my face, and whined.

I slapped her ass as I admired her silhouette from the angle I looked at her, "ready baby girl?"

"I've been ready." She complained. I took the tip of my dick and moved it up and down in between the slit of her pussy and then fully thrusted into her causing both of us to moan, "oh my god."

"Fuck I missed this." I said as I started to pick up the pace. Her moaning got louder, and that's what I loved about her...she never gave a fuck. We're always in this euphoric state of mind when we would fuck, she didn't care who knew and neither did I.

We shared a connection, unlike any other. Not just sexually with our bodies, but mind and spirit as well.

The sounds of our skin clapping got louder and louder as the pace got faster and rougher. "Oh fuck Eren." She would moan as her pussy would clench around my dick causing me to hiss, "what did I tell you about that?"

"Sorry baby, I just love the way you feel inside of me." She moaned. That sentence caused me to roll my head back, I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted her closer.

I pulled her body up where her back was leaned up against me, I wrapped my hand around her neck as we began to kiss each other while she moved her body up and down, perfectly in sync with me while I continued to fuck her.

"E-Eren." She moaned into my mouth, "yeah, I know" I said as I felt her legs begin to twitch, picking up the pace with her body. Her breathing became heavier, and soon enough she gasped and moaned, "Fuck! Eren, oh my god."

Her head fell back onto my shoulder, she still moved her body up and down, "Eren don't stop-not yet." She continued to moan.

She came all over my dick, it was wetter than usual. "F-fuck, I'm sorry." She apologized as she still continued to twitch, "it just felt so good, I didn't know". 'Holy fuck, I'm so in love with this girl.' I thought to myself as my hips began to buckle.

"Y-y/n, fuck." I said as I came inside of her. We both took a second to catch our breaths, and she turned my head to kiss me a few times. I looked down to see a little puddle underneath her, as she kept apologizing but I was secretly applauding myself for the job well done.

"It's okay Princess, don't apologize." I reassured her as I kissed her neck a few times, "let's go get you cleaned up."

_

Y/N's POV:

Eren put my robe back on and took me to our new bathroom, he set me on the toilet and began to run a hot bath. "Uh, sure this works." He said as he stared intensely at the Dr. Teal's lavender bath salts. He put his hand in the bag, completely ignoring the measuring spoon and put a handful in the tub.

"Hey, you have matching bubble bath with this stuff!" He lifted the bottle showing me like I've never seen it before. I couldn't help but giggle at him, this was a side of him I've seen but not to this extent.

A sudden pain went through my head, and I held my temples. "You okay Princess?" He asked pouring the liquid soap in the running water.

"Yeah, just a little dizzy." I said closing my eyes because the light started to hurt.

"Yeah, we were kind of rough." He bit his lip and put his hand on his head, "let me go get you some medicine, don't pass out on me." He quickly ran out of the bathroom and to the kitchen.

I slowly got up from the toilet so I could wash my hands, and I looked at myself in the mirror to see my eyes were bloodshot. Eren came running back in, "everyone left, even your sister is gone." He said handing me a glass of water and my medicine.

I let out a small chuckle because I know why everyone left, and then I realized my poor sister is probably traumatized.

"C'mon let's get you in the bath." He said. I took my robe off and he picked me up gently placing me in the hot water. It felt so nice, my legs were weak and my head was killing me. I felt so wimpy but in that moment I didn't care.

He didn't mind taking care of me, you could tell he enjoyed it a bit more than he'd like.

"Can you get my phone please?" I asked as I rested my head back on the bath pillow I bought myself, which definitely came in handy. He nodded his head, "where is it?"

"Back patio." I responded. He walked out of the room and a few seconds later had my phone in his hand. He handed me my phone and then went back to dim the bright lights around me.

I looked to see I had a text from Sasha...

Sash❣️
heard kale was in town and she told us she left you and eren alone, so we picked her up.
let us know when the coast is clear😜 love u

I smiled, and felt a lot better knowing no one was home the entire time he was railing me. Eren saw me smiling, "what are you smiling at?" He asked from the other room looking at the newly painted walls.

"Sasha stole Kale from the house, I told them they could all come home now." I laughed as I turned my head to look at Eren. I put my phone down and rested my head back on the pillow.

"Maybe we should've gotten our own house and had them be our neighbors or something." Eren chuckled, "give me two seconds to throw those sheets in the washer before they get back."

I nodded my head and closed my eyes, two seconds felt like 30 minutes to me...but he eventually came back into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub. "Feeling any better?"

(Play Crush by Cigarettes After Sex)

"Yeah, thank you." I smiled at him while I grabbed his hand and intertwining our fingers together as he watched and smiled back at me. "Come join me." I said.

He didn't say anything, he just got undressed and slowly sank into the tub sitting across from me. I put my hand out, "thumb war?"

"What are we, kids?" He asked but still grabbed my hand and proceeded to play a few rounds with me.

"Mike texted me today." I finally decided to bring it up and ask him about it. He froze for a split second and then continued on with the game, "oh yeah? What's he say?"

"Told me you're dark and twisted in the head." I answered peaking up at him.

"If that's what he wants to call it."

"Can I ask what happened, or why I've barely seen you?" I calmly asked.

He sighed, "when I told you I was going to get revenge I wasn't kidding. Three men wouldn't talk of a plan Reiner and Bertholdt have, said they'd rather die...so I said to kill them."

"Did they do it?" I asked.

"No idea, knowing Mike...probably not. I walked out."

I stayed silent, I wasn't exactly sure what to say or what Mike expected me to say. He was angry and hurt, and anyone in Eren's situation would be acting the same way. This is this kind of lifestyle, it's dangerous, risk taking, and your life is always on the line.

If a snake goes to bite you and misses, you wouldn't give it a second chance to bite you again. I understand where he's coming from.

"Do you know when they're planning on making their move?" I spoke up again.

"Sometime after Christmas. Before the new year."

Here goes nothing...

"Well..." I said and looked back up at Eren. He put his thumb over mine, winning the 30th round of thumb war and looked up at me. "Let's get to them and kill them first." I finished my sentence.

His eyes lit up, "wait, what?"

"We're in this together. I'm angry about what they did to me too." I said to him as I felt myself get angrier reliving the moment Gabi caught me off guard in the bathroom. "I'm hot, let's get out." I stood up and got out of the tub wrapping myself in a towel.

"I'm gonna shower, I'll meet you in the guest room in a few minutes." Eren said to me.

"Okay, I'll get the bed ready." I softly smiled, looking him up and down as he stood in front of me naked and sudsy. His hair fell down his shoulders, with a fly away that sat right in the middle of his forehead.

His confidence was out of this world, it was almost like he thought he had a god complex...but it wasn't to that extreme. He knew he was gorgeous, we all did.

"You can take a picture if you want." Eren winked at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed, "get over yourself."

Someone has to keep him humble, right?

He chuckled and started whistling as I closed the door behind me. I could feel my legs were still wobbly but the hot water helped a little bit, at least for now. I walked to the laundry room and pulled out some fresh new sheets and pillow cases from
the tiny cabinet above the dryer.

They felt almost like a satin-silky fabric, super soft and comfortable but cold to the touch.

I walked into the guest room and sat the sheets down on the bed realizing I forgot my clothes to change into, and out of my robe. I quickly grabbed clothes and went back to the guest room, changing the bed and changing into my usual t shirt and shorts.

"Can we take the ear plugs out?!" Someone yelled from the distance. I laughed and walked out of the room while I was styling my hair for bed, "shut up assholes." I said meeting the group in the living room.

"Where's Eren?" Sasha asked, "I've barely seen him."

"Shower, should be out any second." I replied, "guess I'm not the only one who's missed him." I smiled. Everyone looked at each other, "well yeah, he's fun." Connie said.

"He's...fun?" I asked trying not to laugh. Don't get me wrong, he definitely has a goofy side but most of the time he's serious. Connie is a giant idiot, but in the best way, so hearing him call someone fun is rare.

"Oh yeah, dude is serious about his job but on his down time, we all have a great time." Connie looked at me funny.

I tilted my head and realized Connie was being serious, and I found myself trying to think of when all the guys really hung out together...but I couldn't figure it out.

"When do you guys hang out?" I asked.

"Do you two just have sex and not talk to each other?" He got serious. I shook my head, "what-no. I just genuinely have no idea what you're talking about, I'm with him most the time."

Everyone got silent again, "y/n doesn't know her own boyfriend." Jean started mocking me. I picked up a sandal that was on the shoe rack next to me and threw it at him, "but I do...so shut up."

"Who don't you know?" Eren said walking behind me drying his hair with a towel. I turned and looked at him and before I could speak, Jean spoke up first.

"Dude, she doesn't know you hang out with us?" Jean questioned him.

"When I can I do, why is this being talked about?" Eren was confused. "She doesn't believe you're fun." Jean said, which made me widen my eyes, pick up the other sandal and throw it at his chest. "Not true." I said, and Eren just smiled at me.

"Yeah, we squad up and play PUBG while eating some pizza and drinking some beer." Connie said, "which by the way...the pizza here is great."

"Play video games? Fucking when?!" I wasn't mad, I was just genuinely confused. Eren laughed awkwardly, "sometimes if I can't sleep I leave the room and go hang out with them."

"It turned into a Saturday night thing now though, unless we change the night but it's been Saturdays mostly." Connie explained, "do you believe me now?!"

I smiled, "I didn't not believe you. I think it's sweet, everyone works so hard it's nice to hear you relax and act like real friends and no just coworkers."

"Yeah, Jean and Eren argue all the time." Connie started laughing and nudged Jean who looked even more annoyed. "I literally would've never guessed." I replied.

"Horse face is just mad I'm better at the game than he is." Eren smirked.

"Shut up, I am not mad." Jean pouted.

"Whatever you say." Eren rolled his eyes, "ready for bed princess?" He looked at me holding the towel that was draped around his shoulders. I sighed and nodded my head, turning around and walking to the guest room.

"Oh, I forgot." I said turning around, "thanks for letting Kale stay with you tonight Sash."

"No problemo, she's like a little sister to me too. We'll watch a movie or something." Sasha smiled.

"Goodnight guys." I waved and walked back to the room. I tucked myself in bed and Eren slid next to me, giving me a few kisses and immediately we both fell right asleep.

__

*The next morning*

I turned around to see Eren was gone, I rubbed my eyes a bit. "Eren?" I called out looking around while my eyes adjusted to the bright sun lit room. I pulled my blanket off of me and slowly got out of bed.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and walked back out to the hallway to see if anyone else was awake.

I could hear laughing coming from the kitchen the closer I got, some were familiar voices, others definitely weren't. "I didn't know we were having company this morning." I whispered to myself and then looked at the pajamas I still had on.

Before I walked into the kitchen, I stood there and listened for a moment, being nosy per usual...

"My how you've grown! I remember working with your father, and you were such a tiny thing with a lot of anger." A woman said, but of course I had no idea who it was.

I heard Eren laugh at the comment, "yeah...I'm pretty tamed out now, from when I was a kid."

I slapped my hand on my mouth trying not to blow my cover from laughing, what a liar. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who thought it was funny because the woman started cracking up.

"Tame? You work in a mafia, you kill people for a living...please." She sarcastically spit out.

"And where is your lovely girlfriend? I remember meeting her once." A man asked, I was trying to put a face to the voice I was hearing but I couldn't...stupid head injury.

"Sleeping, she should be up soon." Eren responded.

"We heard about what happened, I'm so happy she's alive. She was kicking ass at poker before I had to leave."

Onyakapon! Wow, I haven't seen him in forever! What is he doing here? I thought to myself.

"It's rude to eavesdrop." A soft but stern voice came from behind scaring the shit out of me. "Fuck off Levi, you scared the shit out of me!" I whisper yelled.

He huffed a single laugh, "well are you going to hide or are you going to come say hi?" He continued to walk past me and into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and followed behind him.

"Y/n! It's so nice to see you!" Onyakapon got up to greet me with a hug. "Hey, it's so nice to see you too!" I replied with a smile.

"This is Yelena, my boss, and technically another one of Eren's workers." He introduced the woman. She sat in front of me, she was tall, with a short blonde bob cut hairstyle.

Not many people can pull off that hairstyle, but she could. Her eyes were big but rested pretty low, almost like she was high, without actually being high. She stood up to shake my hand.

'Holy shit she's tall.' I thought as I looked up at her and smiled, "y/n, nice to meet you." I said as I shook her hand. "Eren Jaegers girlfriend. You are even more beautiful than they described!" She smiled.

I could feel my cheeks heat up at the compliment, "thank you! You are stunning yourself." I said back to her as she continued to smile. "Come sit princess." Eren said patting the chair next to him.

I walked over and sat down in between him and Onyakapon. "Not to be rude, but what's going on if I may ask?" I looked around at everyone.

"Yelena and I are from here, we actually ran into Levi and Floch this morning when they arrived home. Floch invited us over to say hello." Onyakapon explained.

"Floch, what a guy." I laughed.

"So, how are you? After...you know?" He asked me and frowned slightly. I shrugged, "as good as I can be, how did you kn-" I paused for a second, "Floch told you didn't he?"

He nodded his head, "yeah he did." Eren reached over to grab my hand that was resting on the table, he could sense I was getting anxious, what happened to me that night gives me nightmares.

"We're just happy she's alive and recovering. Don't worry, they'll get what's coming to them...first things first, y/n's birthday is on the 12th." Eren smiled.

"Any plans?" Yelena cut in.

"Uh, yeah...whatever her bestie picks for her." Sasha said smirking, walking into the kitchen with Niccolo. "This is Sasha, my best friend." I introduced her, "don't mind her comment, I genuinely have no idea what I'm doing."

"This your first time in Vegas?" Onyakapon asked.

"Yeah, it is. Why?" I asked.

"You should live it up Vegas style, go see the different casino's, make some money, get tipsy and then have a party at the house." He suggested. I looked over at Sasha who definitely loved the idea.

"I don't know. I'm not a fan of the public." I said twisting my mouth to the side.

"That's why you're lame." Sasha smiled, sticking her tongue out at me.

"I'm not lame, I just like being at home I guess." I replied.

"You have to experience Vegas at least once. Your birthday is a couple of weeks away, you should definitely feel better by then. No drama, no mafia shit, just you and your friends getting drunk." Onyakapon sounded like he was giving me a sales pitch, but it was working.

"C'mon pleaseeeeee?!" Sasha begged, "he's got a point. I'm sure Eren can put his work on pause for a day." She looked sternly at Eren.

"Of course I can, why are you looking at me like that?!" Eren snapped at her. "Maybe because that's all you do!" She snapped back.

"No, I hang out with the guys!" Eren started to get defensive. "Yeah, when you're done WORKING and can't sleep!" Sasha laughed. I put my hand up, "enough, we have guests."

"Sorry mom." Sasha said, "but you have to admit...the guy has a point." She said pointing at Onyakapon.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude. I'm Onyakapon and this is Yelena, my boss." He introduced himself, again. "I'm Sasha, and this is my boyfriend Niccolo!" She introduced herself again,

Niccolo turned around and waved, "will you be staying for breakfast?"

"Oh, we couldn't intrude." Yelena said. "Not at all, please stay!" Eren reassured her.

"My boyfriend is a chef. Score!" Sasha whispered with her hand covering the side of her mouth, pretending like Niccolo couldn't hear. Niccolo laughed and started to make breakfast.

"So, your birthday." Sasha said.

"I don't care, just plan it with whoever and let me know when and where." I gave up trying to convince her to not make it a big deal. She smiled widely, "good, you won't regret it."

Everyone else slowly started to wake up and come into the kitchen as the aroma of different breakfast foods filled up the house. I was a bit nervous to see what Sasha was going to plan for my birthday. Whatever it was, I knew it would be big and not subtle at all.

I guess this is a good excuse to get out of the house and go shopping with everyone while Kale is still in town. I just hope she can make it to my birthday, even though she's visiting now.

I watched everyone talk and get to know each other a little bit better. Talking about everything and nothing, they all had smiles on their face, which is all that mattered to me.

"So, if you work for Eren...how are you Onyakapon's boss?" I casually asked, keeping conversation.

"I half work for Eren. I worked with his father years ago, and after his passing I started my own business. When we ran into Levi and Floch and heard you were in town, we decided to come say hello as Onyakapon explained earlier." Yelena paused to take a sip of her coffee.

"Once we got here, Eren told us about Gabi and the rest of them. I haven't seen Eren in a few years, but I am here to help when he needs it." She finished explaining.

"What do you mean help?" I asked.

"Like if he needs an extra person to help collect money or needs help with work in general really."

"Just the mafia side of it, or the hospital side too?" I continued asking questions. Yelena was definitely taken aback by all of it but she still continued to answer.

"You would never catch me dead working in a hospital, no offense Eren." She said and Eren laughed putting his hand up giving her a dismissive wave.

"I see." I replied taking a sip of my green tea, as the silence stretched for a second.

"But with Gabi, that's a whole different story." Yelena broke the silence. I tilted my head, "what do you mean?"

"What happened with Gabi and the rest, we can help you with that."

"Help with Gabi and everyone else? What are you helping us with in that aspect?" I asked, genuinely confused.

She took another sip of her coffee, as her eyes were cast downward at the table. Watching her felt like I was watching everything in slowmo, even watching her set the cup back down on the table.

I was anticipating an answer, and all I could hear was the Jeopardy song playing in the background as she took her time to respond to my question.

Once the cup finally hit the table, she slowly looked up at me, her eyes were dead...like her soul left her body. It sent chills down my spine, which is rare to do. Usually only Eren's look can cause that reaction out of me.

She cleared her throat,

"We're going to help you kill them." She smirked.

•••

another a/n: thank you for being super patient with this next chapter, life has been rough with work and what not but in honor of 10k i decided to finish this one for you guys.

the next couple chapters will be pretty subtle, and they'll live pretty normal lives especially for y/n's bday...but then it'll get all violent again. i like switching it up and not making it super serious all the time.

i get sad knowing i'm getting closer to the end after every chapter i post. although, it's not super close to the end. okie, love you all. I have to wake up at 4am & it's midnight where i'm at.

goodnight and enjoy this little seggsy filler chapter with my special guest yelena and onyakapon ❣️

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

752 9 7
' ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚..-' ' ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜†.. ' ' ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ' ' College/mafia AU eren...
19.2K 713 30
She's an optimistic aspiring actress, and he's an obstacle she crashed into. She finds him to be a waste of time, he finds her to be a pain in his a...
70.7K 1.9K 32
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿณ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."โŸ† ( ใ€ƒ"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "i heard that, jerk!"๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽ y/n is a intro...
19.7K 508 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...