Census.

Od Bhettiboop

One minute, me and my peers at my school were flying out to a hot and sunny vacation in Aruba. In a blink of... Více

Chapter 1 - Flight 89.
Chapter 2 - Drive by's and Rock-a-Bye's.
Chapter 3 - Easy Way Out.
Chapter 4 - Lost and Found.
Chapter 5 - Every Girl for Themselves.
Chapter 6 - Adopted.
Chapter 7 - Coldplay.
Chapter 8 - Vile.
Chapter 9 - Contagious.
Chapter 10 - Downhill.
Chapter 12 - Inject me. [Part 1.]
Chapter 13 - Inject me. [Part 2.]
Chapter 14 - Titanic.
Chapter 15 - Forgiveness. [Part 1.]
Chapter 16 - Forgiveness. [Part 2]
Chapter 17 - "She's gone."
Chapter 18 - Reconsider.
Chapter 19 - Frozen.
Chapter 20 - SOS.
Chapter 21 - "My only sunshine."
Chapter 22 - Borderline Far.
Chapter 23 - Blood.
Chapter 24 - A Little Too Late.
Chapter 25 - The City.
Chapter 26 - Cliffhanger.
Chapter 27 - Eye of the Toddler.
Chapter 28 - Distance.
Chapter 29 - "Oh Hell..."
Chapter 30 - Gone Baby, Gone.
Chapter 31 - Right By My Side.
Chapter 32 - Kin.
Chapter 33 - Wrong Turn of Events.
Chapter 34 - Discarded Hope.
Chapter 35 - Unrecognizable.
Chapter 36 - Bury me Alive.
Chapter 37 - Facetime.
Chapter 38 - Paradise.
Chapter 39 - Family Reunion.
Chapter 40 - Rest in Peace.
Chapter 41 - Vanished.
Chapter 42 - Victim.
Chapter 43 - Pointing Fingers.
Chapter 44 - Fallen Soldier.
Chapter 45 - "Let me go."
Chapter 46 - Admission.
Chapter 47 - "Ask Adrianne."
Chapter 48 - Transgender.
Chapter 49 - 5 years later. [Part 1.]
Chapter 50 - 5 years later. [Part 2.] **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 11 - Mistaken Identity.

5.6K 209 30
Od Bhettiboop

By the look of seriousness in Kimberly's face, I could tell that this cub was more than just a cub. He was her friend, and the fact that someone had ate him infuriated her. I was terrified, because I didn't know who did it. But for some odd reason, it felt like all eyes were on me because I ate the first large tiger we contained.

Everyone looked at her in utter confusion, while she glared at us angrily. She cocked the gun back, as everybody jumped from the loud click.

"Kimberly, relax!" Gabi shouted.

"Who the fuck killed him?!" Kimberly yelled as her voice echoed through the beach, still pointing her large shoutgun at us.

However, nobody was talking. Kimberly kept her gun aimed at everyone, then lowered it as she laughed. I thought she was losing her mind, but she was actually growing angrier and angrier. Finally, she walked back over to her house and gave us a chilling message.

"Well until one of you decide to speak up, i'm not hunting for shit! Y'all can go find your own damn food!" Kimberly shouted as she slammed her front door. Everyone looked around at each other, and took a deep breath.

"Who the hell ate her cub?" Khamil asked.

"I didn't." Cierra said as she shook her head.

"Me neither." Charleze said as she joined in.

"What about you, Sierra?" Khamil said to me. "We all know that you like to sneak and eat shit behind our backs."

"I didn't eat her cub!" I shouted angrily. "I was out here sleeping just like the rest of you, so don't go blaming shit on me."

"Well maybe if you hadn't decided to go behind their backs this wouldn't have happened." Nina laughed.

"Nina shut the hell up because it was YOUR idea!" I snapped. "Don't go throwing me under the bus."

"Hell it could've been Nina." Jaelyn said, jumping in. "Little bratty girls always get what they want."

"Haha bitch okay." Nina laughed. "You just sit over there and soak up your aids."

"Low blow, Nina." Cierra groaned.

"Not really."

"All of you are some kniving ass bitches!" Khamil yelled as she stood up, startling half of us who were caught off gaurd. "How about everyone on this island hunts for their own food, and we call it a day?"

"Fine with me." Jazzy snarled. "I've had enough of this."

"Fine. It is what it is." Janyra agreed as she made her way to the woods. "I'm gonna start now."

"Fuck." I thought. "I don't even know how to hunt."

Janyra wandered off in the woods, afraid and alone. She didn't have any weapons to hunt, considering the fact that Kimberly wasn't helping us anymore. She wandered around until she couldn't see the beach, which terrified her even more. She picked a few berries, and began to rush back in the direction towards the beach.

Suddenly, a tiger walked up next to her. Janyra looked at him, and the tiger gave her a look of nothing but hunger.

"Oh my god...." Janyra whispered in fear. "Please don't eat me. Please."

"Raaaaaawwrrrrrrrrr!"

In a quick thought, Janyra pulled out some of the berries out of her pocket, and placed her hand out. The tiger stopped, and started to sniff her hand. She was shaking horribly because she knew that at any point, the tiger could bite and yank her whole entire arm off. The tiger rolled out its slimy tongue, and started licking the berries off of her hand. The tiger chomped and chewed on the delicious berries, as Janyra allowed him to do it.

"Well, good day now." She nodded, making her way away from the tiger.

But when Janyra tried to leave, the tiger had walked in front of her. She stopped and looked down at the tiger, thinking that it was going to eat her again. Instead, the tiger starting circling around her and rubbing up against her. The tiger stopped, then began to lick on her hand. Her then stood placed his palm up a little, and started licking her arm.

"Woah there, boy."

"Rrroooaaa."

"You're not so bad after all!" Janyra smiled as she rubbed the tiger on his head. "Want to take a walk?"

The large tiger looked innocently up at her as she smiled down at him. Janyra officially had a "tiger" friend.

"Come on, little man." She smiled at she skipped ahead. The tiger quickly followed her lead as they walked deeper into the woods.

Meanwhile, another day had faded to black. Day 61 was over. The boys hadn't come to talk to us for the whole entire day, which was odd. However, they did find out about Kimberly's rage about her cub. Being that they were the ones who killed him, they were quickly scheming on another idea so that they could get Kimberly back on their side, and back to hunting for them. Not only that, but Rayan was in great need of his pills.

This decision, would be something that blown out of proportion. It would turn deadly within a blink of an eye.

"Kimberly found out about her cub.." Craig said in a low tone. Him and Chresanto was outside by themselves, while Rayan and Jacob slept in the hut.

"I know.." Chresanto nodded. "Kimberly isn't budging for shit. She thinks that one of the girls on the island did it."

"We should tell her that one of them did do it." Craig implied.

"Yeah but who?"

"Sierra?"

"Too cliche." Chresanto said as he shook his head. "Anybody else?"

"Well, we have to pick someone she least expects it from." Craig nodded.

After figuring out their plan, Chresanto and Craig made their way back to the beach. Everyone except for me and Cierra were awake, so they snuck to the back of her home to alert her. They softly knocked on her window, as Kimberly slowly opened her window. Her face was droopy and her eyes were puffy, meaning that she'd been woken up out of her sleep.

"Kimberly, we have something important to tell you." Chresanto whispered.

"What? I'm not in the mood right now." Kimberly growled and whispered back.

"We know who killed Puma!" Craig lied in a convincing tone.

"Who?" Kimberly said, waking all the way up. "Tell me who did it right now!"

"Well, you see that girl over there?" Prodigy said, pointing to Charleze. "Didn't your cub have a small purple band?"

"Yeah?"

"We seen her making a fire, cutting him up, and roasting him just so she could have a nice treat." Chresanto said in a chilling tone. Kimberly stared angrily at the boys for a few seconds, then took a deep sigh.

"Wait here." Kimberly said as she shut her window, then walked somewhere in her house.

"See how easy that was, man?" Craig smiled. "Now we're in Kimberly's good graces!"

Suddenly, Kimberly stormed out of her house with her dad's shotgun. Chresanto and Craig's face soon turned into fear when she stomped over to Khamil, Jazz, Cici, and Charleze with her shotgun. Kimberly cocked it back, then pointed it at Charleze as she backed up.

"Yo Kimberly what the hell?" Jazz said as she put her hands up.

"Get up." Kimberly demanded.

"Wha-what?" Charleze said in confusion.

"Get the fuck up!" Kimberly hollered as Charleze stood up with her hands up.

"Kimberly relax!" Chresanto said as he ran over to her, and lowered the top barrels of the gun.

"Step back, Chresanto."

"Kimberly wait-"

"You too, Craig!" Kimberly shouted as the boys backed up. Their bodies were shaking in total fear that Kimberly might actually shoot this girl, even though she was totally innocent.

"Please I-I have a family-"

"You didn't think that I would find out, did you?" Kimberly shouted.

"Find out about what?" Charleze said in a shaky tone as tears formed in her eyes, still holding her hands up.

"Puma! You could've ate any other animal on this island, but you chose the wrong one."

"I didn't kill him I swear!" Charleze plead.

"She didn't do it, Kimberly!" Cici shouted in a shaky tone.

"Nah I know she did. And her life is going to end. Tonight." Kimberly growled.

Almost instantly, Charleze tried to run away from her and into the woods. Kimberly squinted one of her eyes, raised up her shotgun, and fired. One shot ended it all. Charleze fell onto the ground and stopped moving immediately. One shot gun blast, killed her instantly. The blast woke me and Cierra up as we looked around to see what was happening. All I seen was people crying, Chresanto and Craig covering their mouths, and the girls crying ad they cowered and covered themselves on the sandy grounds.

"Oh my god!" Cici wailed out loud as she covered her mouth.

"She's dead! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Cierra screamed as she covered her ears and rocked back and forth.

Kimberly lowered her gun, and looked around at the girls. They were all covering their heads and burying their faces in their knee's. Some of them were covering their mouths in shock, while a majority of them were crying and shaking horribly. Me, I sat there staring into a whole different world. It had just set in that I was stuck on an island with people who were just as crazy as the next person. I'd realized that, I wasn't safe. I could die just like the next person. I could be, the next Charleze. This was the second death, on this island.

"This is just a warning. Don't ever fuck with my loved ones." Kimberly demanded as she walked off to her home.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

179K 10K 20
Follow the journey of a girl who lives in a group home, she doesn't know much about her mom but she has a few memories of her father. Living in a rou...
159K 333 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
32.3K 1.2K 23
Anastacia is a very Privileged girl. She has a pretty good life. Everything goes good until she finds her self around the wrong crowed. Find out what...
5.2K 237 10
just read to find out ☺️