Catch | BNHA

By dreaaa_mmy

"๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘จ๐’Œ๐’, ๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๏ฟฝ... More

โœ”๏ธŽSแด€แดแด›แดแดแด‡, Aแด‹แด
|01|โˆš
|02|
|03|
|04|
โœ”๏ธŽNแด€ษดแด€แด‹แดœส€แด€, Kแดสœแด€ส€แดœ
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
๐–งท๐‘บ ๐‘ท ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช ๐‘ฐ ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐–งท
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
โœ”๏ธŽTแดแด…แดแดœ, Yแดœส€ษชแด‹แด€
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|

|25|

282 22 1
By dreaaa_mmy

°°°°°°°°°°
E P I S O D E
25

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Another day welcomed the earth, and is finally time to go to school. Unfortunately, Yurika still need to stay home since today is their mission to let Aizawa know of their situation. Or maybe the principal too, since he would know somehow because the principal is on the higher position.

Ako could only trust that principal to help them. Sometimes, being too cautious would affect someone. So she needed to trust a stranger, even if it is not very pleasant for her.

Walking together with Koharu to school, her eyes landed on the bracelet that Bakugo gave her last night. It unknowingly brought a smile on her face. Koharu took notice of that and wondered who gave the bracelet to Ako because it suited her a lot.

"That's a beautiful bracelet, Ako-chan." Ako looked at her and grinned.

"It is. Bakugo gave this to me last night when we went out for a stroll." Her eyes were so shiny when she said that to Koharu.

It made Koharu wonder how it feels to be like that. Being a succubus is a bitch. She can't feel romantic emotions properly, that's why she's oblivious and dense as a stone.

It is a mystery to her how it works.

"I see. He's surprisingly cute." Koharu giggled, "H-He's not cute, but oh well. I guess you could tell me that." Ako blushed and walked fast, tearing her eyes away from the bracelet.

"You're also cute, Ako-chan." Koharu followed after Ako with a grin on her face.

...

The moment Koharu and Ako entered the classroom, they immediately noticed Midoriya's figure coming towards them with glitters in his eyes.

"Saotome-san, Nanakura-san! Goodmorning!" Midoriya greeted cheerfully, holding his hero analysis notebook - staring passionately at the two princesses. Ako took a step back to maintain a social distancing from him, and also because she suddenly felt dreary.

Koharu smiled at Midoriya, "Mh. Goodmorning, Midoriya-kun. You're so energetic today, huh?" She giggled softly when Midoriya noticed the close proximity between Koharu and him. He immediately backed away, scratching his nape in embarrassment.

Ashido sneaked up behind Ako, "So, who's the white haired girl that we saw? Is she your friend?" Ako flinched and didn't hesitate to smack Ashido's face away from her, "You're too close! Also, she is a very special friend of mine. So what?!" Ako crossed her arms, letting out a loud scoff.

"Ehhh? You do have a special friend, that's kind of unexpected." Ashido's reply made Sero snicker. "You won't believe how close the three are, we actually met them yesterday. And dude, Todou-san is determined to be with them!"

"You won't mean, that 'Todou' girl would study here?" Ochako butted in, curiously looking at Sero and Ako's face.

"Right on point! She says she would study here so she could be together with Koharu-chan, and Saotome-san!"

"Oh my, that's really cute!"

Ako had a very annoyed expression, but she's somehow blushing. "Well, she's practically my family." After that, she walked away from the group and walked towards her desk.

Meanwhile, Koharu were being bombarded of questions by Midoriya - regarding of her quirk, that is.

"What does it do?!"

"How do you control it?"

"How many can you do with that quirk?"

"Does it also affect you?"

Such questions like that were left unanswered by a stunned Koharu, just waiting for Midoriya to finish his rambles. Seeing him like this, kind of unnerved Koharu - slowly creeping away from Midoriya while he's still in his nerd mode.

'I'm out here.' She doesn't want to deal with this, she could accidentally reveal some secrets after all. She doesn't want to unleash Ako's beast mode.

"Oi, Koharu! Let's hang out again some time!" Kaminari slipped his hand on her shoulder and grinned, "We're going to the arcade after school. Wanna come with us?" He said while pointing at Sero, Kirishima, Bakugo, and Ashido.

Koharu pondered for a while. If Kirishima is going, it's going to be fun that's for sure. But she needs to investigate, like what Ako had tasked her to do. What to do?

"Uhm I'm -"

"Sure, you guys bring Koharu later. You all better take care of her, got that?" Ako cutted her and agreed in her place, since Ako knew that Koharu is very obedient and kind - she knows that she's going to do her responsibility first. But Ako still wants Koharu to have fun, not to he stressed and lonely in this world.

Koharu looked at Ako, "Is it really okay?" Ako only grinned at her.

"We'll take care of her Saotome! Leave it to us!" Kirishima assured, showing his shark teeth. It's not like Ako doesn't trust them, she's just worried for Koharu's safety - since she could be easily deceived.

Focusing her attention to her notebook again, she noticed the bracelet which Bakugo gave her. It unknowingly brought a warm feelings in her chest, smiling softly, her fingers brushed through the bracelet - not noticing the stares of a certain person that sits not far away from her.

'Jeez, when did i start warming up to that brute?! Hmph.' Ako thought, pouting - slowly looking up, she ended up meeting the eyes of Todoroki. She froze in her spot.

'How long was he staring at me? Not gonna lie it kind of surprised me.' She shrieked in her mind, smiling awkwardly at him - but seeing his face again, reminded her of that expression when he smiled, his whole figure bathed in the sunset's light.

Feeling the heat running up to her cheeks, she scrunched her eyebrows and looked away. "What the hell are you looking for, desu no?! It's rude to stare!"

Todoroki, who caught his self staring at Ako, couldn't hold in his blush - and just decided to look away too, without saying anything. His actions irritated Ako though. 'What the heck was that?! He can just stare at me and then look away as if nothing happened?! Aaa, i wanna punch someone so bad..' Ako fumed in her head, clenching her teeth in order to suppress her temper.

"Dummy. Idiot. Stupid." She could only mumble, Momo looked at her in concern. 'Is...she okay?'

After the chaotic morning, the teacher came - which is Aizawa, obviously. Announcing the upcoming UA Sport Festival, hyping the class even more. It just feels like the villain attack never happened, the class felt so carefree, relaxed, determined, and definitely determined.

Nothing special really happened, after school however - they didn't expected a whole bunch of students from different classes standing outside the classroom.

"What the heck?!?"

Koharu flinched from Ochako's voice, and she understood immediately why. "E-Ehh..." She suddenly doesn't want to go outside the classroom. She honestly hates crowds the most. The feeling of skin touching you and the unintentional bumps are making her skin crawl, she hates it to the bones.

Koharu doesn't need to worry in the Kingdom because she has her knights, and the respect of the citizens for her. She honestly appreciates it.

But now,

"I wanna die..." She sulked and buried her face on the desk. "Eh?! You wanna die?! Why?!" Hagakure who overheard overreacted, it was nonetheless ignored by Koharu.

"Those students are checking us out because the UA Sport's Festival is coming up, and the fact that we survived a villain attack makes them curious about what kind of rivals are we. Huh." Ako said to no one in particular, but was heard by people near her. That includes Tokoyami, Momo, Todoroki, Asui and Jirou.

"Oh, that makes sense. But the entire first year students checking us out? Dude, i think they view us as some kind of stuck up students..." Jirou sweatdropped as she lets her thoughts out.

Ako hummed, agreeing to what Jirou said. Watching the scene unfold infront of her.

"It's pointless to try, so why don't you just fuck off. Goddamn mob." Typical Bakugo telling the mobs away. It kind of ticked Ako up, if ever someone is stucked up in class 1A it's gotta be Bakugo.

Forgetting she's also a prideful one.

She stood up and was about to come to the front to try and stop Bakugo, until she heard a very familiar voice.

"I came to see what you kids are made of, true, but i didn't think you'd be this arrogant."

"Eh? Shinso?" When Ako could finally see the face of the person of her first friend in this world - she smiled in glee. She had been calling him lately and just talk about random things, but they never got to see each other because - first of all, alot has happened to Ako and the class. So, seeing him today made her happy.

"Are all the kids enrolled at the department of heroics this way?" As Shinso said that, Bakugo had a really scary offended expression which made Ako giggle, finally deciding to step up before it gets worse.

"Well, definitely not, desu wa!" Shinso snapped his head towards Ako's direction, shocked that she's in here, Class 1A.

"Saotome!" Not gonna lie, he's so happy to see Ako again - but he must declare his war on Class 1A first. But declaring war on them means he's also picking a fight on Ako.

Flashing a big grin on Shinso, she grabbed his hands. "Do you think of me as your enemy too? Shinso?" Her question made Shinso to stare at her, not knowing what to say. She's part of the class 1A, but - she's the person whom he treasures. He could only sigh and shake his head.

"You know I could never see you as an enemy, Saotome." He sighed. Shinso always has a soft spot for Ako, and Ako definitely likes Shinso.

He's like a cat magnet. His answer made Ako smile in glee, letting out a loud a purr. "As i thought, desu wa!"

The class who watched the scene all wondered what's her relationship with Shinso. Especially those males who had a special spot for Ako in their heart. They cannot help but get jealous that Ako has someone she could act cute with, and she's even purring so loud! It just means they're close!

"Koharu! Do you know that guy?!" Momo whispered at Koharu, but ended up getting heard by Todoroki and Jirou.

Koharu honestly doesn't have any idea that Ako had a friend outside their class. "Unfortunately, no."

Momo gasped, "So, is he like her secret boyfriend or something?" She speculated - making Todoroki's mood to sour. He stood up and stomped towards Ako, not noticing Bakugo also coming for Ako.

Shinso was about to say something to Ako, when she was suddenly grabbed away from him - by Todoroki, and Bakugo.

The whole class who were watching could feel a heavy pressure pressing them down, it was so intense and awkward that it all goes suddenly silent.

Ako who was shocked by this sudden situation, gaped in disbelief. She stared at the three, who was engaged in a staring contest. "E...Eh? What the heck is going on with you two?"

She was ignored.

"You bastard, I don't care who you are - if you're declaring war on us, I don't fucking care. I'll crush you and stand at the very top." Bakugo lowly growled, grabbing his collar and pulled his face close to his to intensely glare at him.

"Oi! Bakugo! Don't lay a finger on him or else!"

Bakugo clicked his tongue and roughly pushed Shinso away, "Whatever, it all wouldn't matter once I stood at the top." He glanced at Ako before walking away, not forgetting to bump his shoulder to Shinso harshly.

Ako, who watched the scene blankly stared at them. "So, could you let me go now, Todoroki-kun?" She sighed.

Todoroki doesn't want to let go of her hands, but it would make her uncomfortable - and he doesn't want it to be awkward between them. He reluctantly let go of her hands.

Rubbing her hands, she looks up to Todoroki's complicated expression. "Jeez, what is wrong with you two!? That came out of nowhere, it's so weird. So, do you want something from me?"

Todoroki could only stare, contemplating whether he should invite her to eat dinner with him. Looking at her big teal-colored eyes made him somewhat relax but also nervous. He doesn't want to let others take her away from him, he wants to be the only one that could feel this way towards her. He wants to keep her to his self.

At the end, he made his decision. "Eat dinner with me." It couldn't be more awkward than that, the class could only stare in silence. Dumbfounded.

"What's with the pause though? Sure then." Ako crossed her arms, scoffing before looking at Shinso.

"Shinso! Let's hang out next sunday! I'll message you later, okay? Bye!" Just like that, she left. Leaving the class in total chaos, still cannot believe what just happened. Meanwhile, Ako was totally oblivious about it. Only thinking about her purpose for today.

To be continued...

Slightly edited.

Word Count: 2184 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 10 3
โ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™จ- โž โ -๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
10.7K 602 33
"๐‘พ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–." = สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒสธแตƒโฟแต’ หขแตƒแตแตƒหขสฐโฑแตแตƒ, แตƒ สฐแต‰สณแต’ แถœแต’แต˜สณหขแต‰ หขแต—แต˜แตˆแต‰โฟแต— แตƒแต— แต˜.แตƒ. สฐโฑแตสฐ หขแถœสฐแต’แต’หก, แตƒแถœแถœโฑแตˆแต‰โฟแต—แตƒหกหกสธ สณแต‰แตโฑโฟแตˆหข หขสฐแต’แต—แตƒ แตƒโฑแถปแตƒสทแตƒ, สฐโฑแถปแตƒหขสฐโฑ สธแตƒแตแตƒแตˆแตƒ, แตƒโฟแตˆ แต’แต‡...
7.5K 271 59
Every Wednesday, a new chapter! "My legs are so heavy. My chest is burning. My throat is dry. My head is pounding. Am I getting sick? Am I even able...
11.8K 550 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...