⚠︎𝙿𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝙴𝚡: 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎...

Door TomorrowBangtanHypen

Love can be either sweet as candy or dangerous as a knife. But what if the love that you received have a comb... Meer

프롤로그
1장
2장
3장
4장 🔞🚨
5장
6장
7장
8장 🔞🚨
9장
10장
11장
12장 🎉🎊
13장
14장 🚨🔞
15장
16장
17장
18장
19장 🔞🚨
20장
21장
22장
23장 🎉🎊
24장
25장
26장
27장 🚨🔞
28장 🎉🎊
29장 🎉🎊
30장
31장
32장
33장
34장 🚨🔞
35장
36장
37장 🚨🔞
39장
40장
41장
42장 🎉🎊
43장
44장 🔞🚨
45장
46장 🔞🚨
47장 🎉🎊
48장 🔞🚨
마지막 장 🔞🚨
스페셜 챕터 1 🎉🎊
스페셜 챕터 2 🎉🎊
에필로그
저자는 주목했다

38장 🎉🎊

268 15 4
Door TomorrowBangtanHypen

(Jungkook pov)
* I wake up early in the morning! Earlier than my alarm clock! I look at the time, 5:30 AM... OKAY!!! Time to get up and get ready for my birthday!!! I stand up from my bed, take a shower then get dressed. I run downstairs seeing Jin Hyung at the kitchen already preparing us breakfast. I walk towards the fridge grabbing an apple then I took bite. Seokjin notice me then smile at me. *

Seokjin: Morning Jungkookie, happy birthday to you!
Jungkook: Mm! Thank you hyung! *Munch his apple.*
Seokjin: Ah! By the way, *look at Jungkook.* are you the one who buy groceries?
Jungkook: No... It's Jimin who buy it, haven't you noticed him having two bags of foods when he enter the house last night? *Tilt his head then chuckled.* Oh right, you're too blinded by your madness that you didn't even noticed it.
Seokjin: Jungkook, not today. *glare slightly.*
Jungkook: It's clearly not today, because... *Throw his finished apple at the trash bin.* It's my birthday, and I don't want my birthday to be ruin...
Seokjin: *sigh.* Where do you want to celebrate your birthday?
Jungkook: Outside of this house? Maybe go shopping.
Seokjin: Hmmm... Who will be with you?
Jungkook: Taehyung and Jhope. Hyung... *Look at Jin.* Wanna come?
Seokjin: What time will you get going?
Jungkook: Maybe 7 AM...
Seokjin: I can't, I have to visit one of my friend. He need me to help him arrange something that will be needed in his wedding.
Jungkook: Is that so... Is Namjoon hyung busy though?
Seokjin: He said he have to tutor his niece since she keep failing at exam.
Jungkook: Mmmmm, Okay then. It's just me, Tae and Hobi Hyung I see. Oh well, better get going now... *Look at the nearest clock.* it's already 6:40 after all.

Jungkook run to his room to change his clothes. When he arrived at the living room, he already saw Jhope and Taehyung already dress.

Jungkook: Oh, you're ready.
Taehyung: Yeah, Seokjin Hyung kicked our ass out of the bed demanding that we need to accompany you. By the way, happy birthday!
Jhope: *cling on Jungkook.* HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Jungkook: *chuckle.* Yeah, yeah now get off of me!

Seokjin look through the kitchen watching them sadly while they walk out of the house. Looking back at his now finally cooked food.

* Guess I will just eat this alone then. *
- Seokjin thought

They arrived inside the mall minutes ago, they walk around looking for something to give to Jungkook.

Taehyung: Gucci clothes, here we go!!!!
Jhope: Ughhh, Why?!
Taehyung: They sell beautiful clothes there... High quality!
Jhope: But you always buy him those clothes!
Jungkook: Guys! It's my birthday! Don't fight!

They stomp their feet then look away from each other. Jungkook chuckle crossing his arms.

Jungkook: But I want to buy a new combat boots, and a new video games. *Pout.*
Taehyung: let's go to Gucci then, I'm sure they have combat boots there.
Jhope: Don't be silly they have none. And even though they had, Jungkook will never buy there because I know what brand Jungkook want when it comes to combat boots.
Taehyung: But!
Jungkook: Don't worry Taehyung hyung, you will choose what video games we will get.

Getting a timberland boots, they go straight to the game store. Taehyung run around grabbing games here and there. Dragging the two with him. They finally stop on the counter placing all the DVD games, and some board games. The cashier look at them with blank expression. Jungkook chuckle nudging Taehyung's shoulder.

Jungkook: Why so many Hyung?
Taehyung: When we get bored we have new games to play.
Cashier: are you going to buy all of this? *Pointing at the games.*
Taehyung: Yes!!! Yes..

The cashier start to punch the DVD games and board game on the computer then set then inside of the bag. Taehyung give his credit card to the cashier before Jungkook give her his.

Jungkook: I'm the one who will pay.
Taehyung: I already give mine so...
Jungkook: It's my birthday, I'm the one who would choose what to do and what's not.
Taehyung: Just give up, you can't win this kiddo and besides, I already give my credit card. *Look at Jungkook.* but if you really want too, you can just ask the FEMALE cashier that I give the wrong credit card.

Jungkook, without thinking twice let Taehyung do what he want. They exit the game store, when suddenly Taehyung's tummy make a noise.

Taehyung: Am hungry... Can we buy something?
Jhope: Hold on for a minute, we will go to Jimin house soon.
Taehyung: But I'm starving!!!!
Jhope: Tae please... Just wait for a minute.
Jungkook: I'm also starving... *Puppy look at Jhope.* can we get some snacks? Please!!!
Jhope: Guys... *Sigh.*

And that's how Jungkook carry 3 heavy bags full of goodies, while Taehyung feed him some chips and Jhope holding his wallet that is now empty. They also buy a chocolate flavored cake with vanilla icing that have "Still with you - JK" written in purple colored chocolate. Before they exit the mall Jungkook got a call from someone. Excusing himself to go to the bathroom, Taehyung and Jhope wait for him outside. He pick it up.

Jungkook: Hello Hyung?

(Suga pov)
=====[ ON THE PHONE ]=====

Suga: So what's up?
???: The plan is going like how you want it to be.
Suga: Really? who did they suspect?
???: Jimin, they fell for the trap.
Suga: That's great to hear. I'll get going now, I have something important to do and I still have to make Y/n something to eat. *About to end the call.*
???: Wait, don't you think you forget about something? Like occasion?
Suga: I don't think so, but I will check so that you won't be disappointed. *Chuckle.*
???: Okay, bye.

=====[ OFF THE PHONE ]=====

* I walk to the kitchen having a smirk on my face. Poor Jimin, I look at my phone. September 1, Ahhh right, it's our Maknae's birthday today... A gift will be great. *

(Seokjin pov)
* I sigh after I ended the call, I look at my phone for a while before Seungho, my friend who will get married this upcoming week call me. *

Seungho: Do I look good in this tuxedo?
Seokjin: Yeah, that fit you, you should buy it.

(Namjoon pov)
* I quickly end the call when I saw my niece, Eunae running towards me having a new pad paper. *

Eunae: Oppa!!! I found a paper!! Can we continue now?!
Namjoon: Hm! Yes, now take your seat so that we can start.

(Jimin pov)
* It's about 5 minutes since Kook, Tae and Hobi Hyung arrived. My family was not in the house. We are in my room eating the cake they buy, while watching a live performance of JK, Jungkook One of his favorite solo artist. Suddenly someone entered the stage then on the screen write "Waste It On Me" in a beautiful font. *

Jimin: Who's that guy that just enter the stage?
Jhope: You don't know him?! I can't believe you!!! He is a famous rapper, he is known as Runch Randa!
Jimin:.... What? Why that name?
Taehyung: What? It sounds cool.
Jimin: Why is he there though? Is he a guest?
Jungkook: It's a collaboration of two legendary artist! Idiot!

A sudden ring bell echo through the whole house.

Taehyung: Let's get it guys.. it must be the pizza we ordered.

They run outside of the room straight downstairs. They open the door just to be confused when they didn't see a pizza deliverer but a teenage boy having a box of ice cream cake in his hand.

Boy: Hi sir, sorry for disturbing you. *Bow slightly.* someone told me to give this to someone named Jeon Jungkook?
Jungkook: That's me.
Boy: Oh here! *Give the box to Jungkook.* he wanted to say happy birthday and he hope you like the gift he gave you.
Jungkook: Huh? Who is he?
Boy: He's there. *Point at the left side for the street.* Oh... He's gone. I guess he left already. *Look at them.* I will get going now, bye.
Jungkook: Thank you, bye.

They walk at the living room and open the box. There's a letter written using an icing saying;

" I hope you like my gift for you Jungkook-ah. You will find it out soon. "

Jungkook: Huh?
Jhope: Guys!

They got startled by Hobi's sudden outburst, they look at him finding him having a horrified expression.

Jimin: What is it Hyung?
Jhope: Choose, Good news or bad news.
Taehyung: Good news please.
Jhope: Soobin call me saying they finally found Yeonjun in front of their house.
Jungkook: That's great then!!! What's the bad news?
Jhope: they find him laying on the ground, bloody. His thigh have bandage but when they take it off, they saw a part of his thigh was peeled off.
Taehyung: Stop right there! *Cover his mouth.* I might puke.
Jimin: Where are they now?
Jhope: Hospital.
Jungkook: Guys. Look
Except Jungkook: What is it?

Jungkook grab a paper underneath of the cover of the box, he unfold it then read the note loud.

" SURPRISE!!! DO YOU LIKE IT?! IT'S FUN RIGHT?! ANYWAY SORRY IF I CAN'T GIVE IT TO YOU DIRECTLY THOUGH, THE PLACE WHERE YOU ARE AT IS A LITTLE BIT CROWDED SO I HOPE THAT FRIEND OF YOURS SAID IT TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK-AH!!! I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU :) "

~ To Be Continue ~

There... Happy birthday to our bunny Jeon Jungkook!!! I know this is kind of different than the other birthday part I write. So, you already know that Jimin just got set up. Who is Suga's partner in crime then? Jungkook, Namjoon or may be Seokjin??

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

181K 9.2K 47
( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her regions, Strong and quick-witted and a li...
24.1K 983 14
I regret the day I met them both. I want to cut the connection between them but they don't want to LET ME GO. smut warning! [ slow update ]
329K 14.7K 63
1 girl Seven boys dark obsession..... Will go any way to make her his? who will win??? Or in a way to make her his they met. will they join each ot...
42.6K 89 15
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report