Haikyuu x Top Male Reader boy...

By RobinAltwidus

Haikyuus Pretty setters x Top/dom male reader Sorry if they are too fanon or cringy More

Characters and Info
How you met
How he/you asked you/him out
First date outfits
Nicknames
They get jealous
Cuddles
They do something cute
How you guys kiss~
When you get sick :0
They wear your clothes ˘ ³˘
They sit on your lap
You ignore them for a day
You tell them you have cancer
They try to be sexy but fail
You turn into a neko/inu
They wear a maid dress (its bad)
New book
Them in a Kawaii Outfit
You have a nightmare
You over work yourself
You walk in on them wearing thongs
You get jealous/someone flirts with them
Get caught making out
They're clingy
They squish you with their thighs
Meeting your ex
You slap/grab their butt
You get caught doing the deed
They see you shirtless/changing
Koganegawa K. catch up
Atsumu Miya catch-up
Eita Semi catch-up
Arguments
They get drunk
They wear a maid dress (remake)
Cute dates

Kenjiro Shirabu

8.1K 215 120
By RobinAltwidus

°°°

How you met~
It was in your first  year of highschool when you decided to join the Volleyball club as the manager since  you were friends with some of the players and they had asked you if you wanted to be their manager.

You walked into the gym with the papers in your hands and went to talk with the coach about applying. After some talking he said you could be the manager but you had to first watch the boys practice to get a sense of what they did and then he would tell you your duties as the manager.

"Oi (Y/n)! What are you doing here?" you heard your friend Semi shout your name as he ran up to you, "Oh senpai I just became the new manger," you smiled. 

He pat your back and smiled at you "Great to hear, we'll all love to have you around," he said, "Senpai who is this," you heard a boy say and looked over to see your classmate Shirabu standing with a volleyball in his hands.

"Ah Kenjiro this is (L/n) (Y/n) I'm pretty sure you guys have the same classes, he'll be our new manager" he answered, Shirabu turned to you with his hand out for you to shake. "Nice to officially meet you (L/n)," he said "Same to you," you said with a smile shaking his hand in a tight grip, "Ok enough chit chat! Back to practice!"

·

Nicknames~
What he calls you (He a lovebug in secret)
-Baby
-love
-handsome
-lover boy
-pervert

You call him
-Babe
-Sugar
-Darling

·

They get jealous~
It was during one of your away games in a city near yours, you all exited the bus with a sleepy Shirabu leaning against your arm.

"(Y/n)?" you heard next you and saw a black haired girl standing behind you, "Ah! Kiyoko its good to see you!" you said to your old middle school friend. You pulled away from Shirabu making him wake up fully and you hugged Kiyoko tightly, "HEY WHO ARE YOU!?" you heard two male voices coming toward you and looked up to see two Karasuno boys glaring at you.

"Stop it," Kiyoko said to them making them balk off obediently but still glaring. You two continued talking and catching up with each other even though the two boys were still standing there angrily. Shirabu huffed and walked off with his teammates, a little angry that his boyfriend ignored him.

After you were done talking you wave goodbye to Kiyoko and went to look for your lover inside the main building, noticing him sitting on a small bench on his phone you walked over.

"Hey baby wanna get some snacks I saw a vending machine near hear," you smiled while wrapping an arm around his shoulder to which he shook you off, "No thanks you should just go with 'Kiyoko'," he said with an obvious attitude in his voice.

"Don't tell me your jealous of her, baby she's just friend," you said hugging him tightly while smooching his face, "Hey ok ok! " he said making you stop as he hugged you back and snuggle into you, "I love you and only you darling," you whispered in his ear. "Yeah yeah I love you too, I do want snacks though," he added snuggling you, "Ok sugar."

·

Cuddles~
Shirabu is surprisingly a really big cuddler, he loves to take naps with you especially during the cold seasons.

One of his favorite positions to cuddle in is when he lays his head just over your heart, it calms him down especially if he is stressed, he counts you heartbeats as he drifts off toy sleep.

He also enjoys when you lay your head down on his stomach and wrap your hands around his waist just  because he likes to play with your hair and he knows its a big stress reliever for you too.

He's usually a really pissed sarcastic person but during cuddling time hes a big love bug that craves your affection which you are happy to give.

·

They sit on your lap~
You were sitting at your usual lunch table with some friends of yours and waiting for your lover to come as well.

Shirabu walked up to you and saw there was no space next to you so he decided to sit on your lap. Of course. "Bab-ah," you let out a noise in surprise when he did so since he never really initiated pda.

He leaned against your body and took out his cell phone, just scrolling through it, you just went with it and put your arms around him. "Get a rooom," you heard one of your friends laugh when he saw you two snuggling, making you blush.

"Shut it your just mad you're single," you laughed back at him making him gasp in offense. Shirabu blushed from his ears as others joined in on the banter but he didn't really care.

·

They wear your clothes~
Shirabu rummages through your drawers to see if there were any good clothes since he wanted to go eat out but he didn't bring a good outfit. He settle on some black pants and a jacket he liked.

He pulled up the pants but when he tightened them he saw that it was a little larger on his hips making it look baggy on him due to his lanky skinny figure (i'm fat so we going with this)

"Do you need help babe?" You asked walking in an seeing your lover, "Ah your skinnier than me, here your can wear these, they fit better," you suggested but he shook his head.

"No I like it, its comfy," he said hugging himself to prevent you from taking it. You sighed and went with it, plus he looked cute in baggy clothes, especially your baggy clothes.

·

They wear a maid outfit~
It was actually him who wanted to try it out, no dare, no event, he just saw it in a video on tiktok of a maid boy and wanted it plus he thought maybe you would like it too.

That day a package arrived which made you curious since Shirabu hadn't actually told you of his purchase even if it was kinda pricey. You pulled it out of the box and examined it, "Holy shit," you said in aw, the thought of your lover buying this and wearing it. Damn.

"Hm I look good," he said looking at himself after changing into it, "You look great babe," you clapped and watched him from the bed, admiring your boyfriend.

How lucky could you be. "It shows my ass a little though," he mentioned turning to.show you, "I thinks it's perfect, you look gorgeous" you smirked making Shirabu blush "Whatever."

·

You walking in on them wearing a thong~
Shirabu heard that thongs can are actually really good for being active and he thought he would give them a try while you weren't there. He kept his shirt on and put the thongs on his body, he thought they were hella uncomfortable but they were more flexible than his regular underwear.

"I look great in these," he admitted checking out his body, he was about to take them off but when he turned around he saw you standing there at the doorway.

He jumped back with a shriek and pulled his shirt over his legs, 'You creep who the hell stands there like that," he said agitated making you chuckle, "Well you are in my room in my house," you said walking up to him.

"So!" he said backing away with a red face, you wrapped your hands around his waist making him squirm while mumbling curse words under his breath.

You kissed his lips softly making him squirm again but kiss back until you pulled away "You're so hot," you said making him push you away, "Get out!"

·

You get jealous/someone flirts with them
You were just trying to enjoy your lunch with your boyfriend but some dude decided to invite himself to your lunch table. Worst part is that this guy was a friend of Shirabu so you couldn't even ask him to leave or Kenjiro would get angry with you.

They talked while you sat next to Shirabu and scrolled through your phone and drank your drink but you noticed the guy was getting a little to close for your liking.

He laughed and wrapped his hand around Shirabus shoulder making you look in disgust, and you noticed Kenjiro shifted uncomfortably away from him and closer to you.

He basically pressed his body against his until that horrid moment happened, the dude leaned in to Shirabus face that was filled with disgust before you stood up and slammed your hand on the table startling him.

You moved your boyfriend away from the guy and poured your drink over his head making him jump up while yelling.

You grabbed Shirabu and your belongings before pulling him away from the shouting man. You found an empty tabled away from people and sat there with your worried lover, "Sorry, I got a lil jealous and angry" you mumbled making him bring your face in his hands.

"Its ok, thanks for saving me from him and I'm sorry I didn't tell him to leave sooner," he said with a small rare smile. You pecked his lips making him blush but kiss back.

·

Get caught making out~
You and your lover were changing in the lockers rooms after a hard practice getting ready, you glance over at your lover who was innocently changing before he noticed you staring.

"What do you want creep," he said turning to you, "Oh nothing~ its just were alone, together~" you said wiggling your eyebrows at him. "Your crazy," he deadpanned and turned back around taking off his shirt, "Just for a little?" you asked shyly making him sigh.

"Fine but just this once, get over here," he said making you walked up to him and put your hands around his hips. Your lips moved together as you put his legs on your hips and lifted him against the wall, he whimpered in the kiss as you smiled in the kiss as your hands massaged his thighs.

"Shiraaaa! (Y/nnnnn)!" Goshiki shouted for his teammates outside the changing room since they were supposed to walk home together. He entered the changing room and looked for his friends until he saw you two there with your bodies together making his let out a shriek.

You both scattered away from each other and stood staring at Goshiki who had already run out of the room.

Shirabu turned back to you with a glare making you laugh awkwardly, "Whoops," you said, he just finished changing quickly and walk out. "Baby wait!"

·

They squish you with their thighs~
"What is it," he asked noticing you staring at him while he scrolled through his phone during your little cuddle relaxation session.

"Can I... lay between your thighs," you asked shyly, he glanced at you with a judge-mental stare, "Wow you really are a pervert," he laughed but sat up against the bed frame, "Go ahead," he said making you excitedly shift around and ease your head between his thighs.

Your hands wrapped around them, you could feel the muscle in them making you blush in happiness. Kenjiro stared down at your happy expression and snickered, he pulled up his camera and took a picture of you.

He squished his thighs against your face making your cheeks squish up, the warm muscles pressed against your face made your face grow hot.

He laughed at your dazed face and took another picture, he might use it as blackmail for the future. 

·

You get caught doing the deed~
Shirabu moaned your name with his eyes closed shut, tears leaving his eyes as you slammed into him, his body being being held up against the bathroom walls.

It was in the middle of the night and you were at a training camp for a week and you two decided to relieve some stress in the bathroom. "B-baby!" he moaned when you latched your mouth on his neck and bit down, he scratched down your back and tossed his head back.

The bathroom door was then opened as poor Goshiki walked in sleepily, he immediately woke up when he saw his teammates fucking in the public restroom.

"Really! Again!" he shouted and covered his eyes, "At least go into one of the stalls!" he walked out quickly.

You were both frozen before you sighed and was about to pull out but he held your hips with his legs wrapped around you.

"Lets just do it quickly, lets just move inside one of the stalls" he said making you smile a goofy smile and waddle quickly into one of the stalls.

wassup bby <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 43 8
Fanfic that follows the story of Eiji Ito a second year at Karasuno. What was once a strong and popular volleyball player, now turned into a simple h...
2.1K 96 8
ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ α΄›κœ±α΄œα΄‹ΙͺꜱʜΙͺᴍᴀ Ιͺꜱ Κ€α΄‡α΄€ΚŸΚŸΚ α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› α΄€ ꜱʜʏ ʙᴏʏ ... α΄€ ꜱʜʏ ʙᴏʏ ᴑʜᴏ α΄…α΄α΄‡κœ±Ι΄'α΄› α΄„α΄€Ι΄'α΄› Κœα΄€Ι΄α΄…ΚŸα΄‡ ʜΙͺꜱ ᴏᴑɴ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸΙͺɴɒꜱ, α΄€Ι΄α΄… ʏᴇᴛ, Κœα΄‡'ꜱ ꜱᴏ ɒᴏᴏᴅ α΄€α΄› α΄α΄€κœ±α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ʜΙͺꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏᴑɴ ꜰ...
42.7K 2.4K 7
"π˜ͺ'𝘷𝘦 𝘒𝘭𝘸𝘒𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘡𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘴𝘡 " [ tadashi yamaguchi x male reader ] [ completed ]
397K 9.8K 40
The new volume arrived, mostly filled with requests from readers. All the previous disclaimers apply to this book as well.