Dance For You

Autorstwa LaNgUaGe_1918

A dad signing his daughter up for dance lessons, because his wife couldn't and meets the owner/ dance instruc... Więcej

Characters
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Tweleve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty- Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty- Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Previews
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
New Book
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
New Book!

One

6.6K 227 20
Autorstwa LaNgUaGe_1918

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

10

"i'm sorry baby but we just can't afford those classes" my momma told me. she already worked two jobs to keep the lights on and food on the table for me and my siblings. "i know momma, sorry for asking" i apologized putting my head down.

"no baby don't apologize, i wish i could put you in those classes i really do babygirl" and she sat down next to me and laid my head on her chest.

hi. i'm athena and at the time i was 10. i love dancing, if i could do it all day i would, i started dancing when i was 6. at that time it was just me and my big brother, it was still hard for momma then because my deddy not around.

some how he finds his way back all the time and now with that, it's me, ty and now my baby brother josh, he's so cute. he's nothing but 2 months old. ty takes care of both of us while momma's at work.

he's 14, i tell him all the time to go hang out with his friends and i can watch myself and josh but he always tells me, "it's my ass if this house burn down and quiet frankly i like my ass" i love my brother's humor, he always makes me laugh when i'm upset.

"can i get a job momma" she laughed at me, "when you get older baby, right now be a kid for as long as you can, i wish i could tell ty the same but i need the help" momma always says sorry to ty when she gets home from work "ty doesn't mind momma", "that's what he says tina, but i think he does"

then ty pops his head in the door, "y'all in here sneak dissin", momma and i laugh "boy ain't nobody worried bout chu" momma said and she threw the pillow at him "where's josh" i asked "in there sleep" "thank you again ty, i'm sor-" "momma stop, it's ok" she sighed and went to hug him, "ima take off this weekend and you can hang out with your friends" "you don't need to do that" "yes i do, i'll give you some money to go with them" "you sure momma" "yea"

we all kept talking til it was time to go to bed. the next day after school, i went to the dance studio and watched the class through the window. as i was walking home, i saw a car pull up that looked like it wasn't suppose to be around here. i kept doing what i saw and then caught this lil white boy starring at me, he was kinda cute so i waved. he waved back and smiled so i smiled back.

when i got home i practiced what they did,"tina what chu doin" ty asked as he was feeding josh, he doesn't go to school, but goes to school at the same time. i don't know how but he does. "i'm doin what they did in the classes" "you went to watch them again" he questioned "yea" "you gon make us rich wit all yo dancin tina" he joked "i hope so" we both laughed and he went back in the front

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

Fascinate Autorstwa Anon

Dla nastolatków

254K 9.6K 27
Fascinate /ˈfasəˌnāt/ (v. ) draw irresistibly the attention and interest of (someone) That's when I saw him. The second we made eye contact. And I...
20K 517 29
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
86.2K 2.8K 28
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨...
20.9K 1.1K 34
A woman adopted a little girl for her daughter, so she wouldn't be lonely. The little girl didn't have the best father but she knew her mother tried...