Transmigration as an Unknown...

By saikkuro

I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Announcement!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 10.2
Chapter 10.3
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Art Dump (not an update)
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Thank You
Story
Announcement!!!

Chapter 14

5.2K 264 34
By saikkuro

"Hey there." Royse greets.

The girl jumped in surprise and turned in Royse's direction. She opened her mouth and stuttered.

The redhead chuckled at the display as he brings his hand over for a shake. "I am Royse Frostenden. May I know your name?"

"Uh, Elsie- Elsie Wilk." She shakes his hand and immediately retreated it.

"Mind if I take a seat?" He asks. The girl shook her head and blushed as she gazed at the boy's features.

"I noticed you back in class. You seemed to be alone most of the time."

"O-oh. Yeah." She looks down on her lap as she sported a sad smile. "I don't really know anyone here." The girl explained as she fidgeted and played with her skirt.

Royse smiled. "Then, would you like to spend time with me?"

The girl rose her head and looks at him wide-eyed.

"R-really?"

The redhead nods. "We are in the same class after all. The only people I know of are in 3rd year, so I spend my time alone often."

"T-then, I'll be gladly accepting the offer." The girl stuttered as she smiled.

Royse chuckles. "I'll be in your care."

"Uhm- Royse-san."

"Just Royse is fine."

"O-ok. Where did Royse train?"

The redhead looks at the girl causing her to avert her gaze elsewhere. "I mean, Royse is so strong. Even the professor seemed to have difficulties battling you.." She trailed.

"I'm surprised, the professor hid it well but you noticed it."

Elsie blushed as she scratched her cheeks in embarrassment. "My family are known for training us the art of battle."

"Then you must be familiar with it." Royse replies in awe. Elsie nods. "Yes, but rather than that, I wish to battle as a mage." The girl clenched her skirt. The redhead noticed the expression.

"Are you not allowed to?" He asks.

The girl shook her head. "It's not that I am not allowed. I-I lack the mana to wield my attribute..." She trailed.

Ah, this was a common occurrence in the world. A person unable to reach their goal all because they didn't meet a certain requirement.

Royse hummed as he brings his index finger below his chin. He smiles wide causing the girl to be confused.

"Might I suggest a method?" He asks.

The girl tilted her head. "Method?"

The redhead nods. "Yes. A method that doesn't consume a lot of mana. It works well for those that are working towards being a mage."

Elsie beamed and gazed with new vigour. "Is it possible?" She asks.

Royse nods. "Yes, though it will be a lot more difficult than the usual practices, I guarantee it helps." He assures.

Elsie grips her skirt and looks at Royse determined.

"Yes. Please teach me." She exclaims.

Royse smiles from her expression. "Then, we will start our training by tomorrow in my place."

Elsie blinked in surprise and became wide-eyed after registering his words.

"Y-your place?" She stutters.

The redhead chuckled at the display and nods. "Yes. I'll inform everyone regarding your visit so you need not worry."

'To be able to visit the famous Frostenden just like that!' Elsie thinks as she remembers the family rarely invites people to their home.

"T-Then, I'll be there in time!"

----------------------------

To say the training was difficult was an understatement. It wasn't the difficult type where it was physically taxing, rather it was mentally. It required control and strong mental stability.

But Royse knew the girl would be capable of handling it. The way Elsie kept herself resolute and never gave up, doing everything he instructed, he knew the girl had potential.

Well, it's not like he proposed this training all because he pitied the girl, he knew from his intel that the Wilk family was famous for their knight upbringing.

If Royse helps the girl then he should be able to secure a good association with the family. Meaning he won't have difficulties in asking for aid if things turn for the worst in the endgame.

And it was also for the best seeing how the girl's instructor wasn't really the most reliable. In a way, it irked him seeing how the girl was wasting her potential with that instructor.

"Royse?"

The boy blinked in surprise and saw Elsie looking at him in concern.

"Ah, apologies."

They were currently in the library browsing their assigned research. Royse closed his book and took another one from the pile beside him.

"Is there something bothering you?" She asks.

Royse turns his attention towards the girl and shook his head. "It's nothing, I was simply thinking about when my sister graduates this year."

Elsie clasped her hands and beamed. "Is Royse thinking about a present to give?" She asks in glee.

"Hmm, not really but now that Elsie mentioned it, I should think about what I should give."

'After all, big sis has done a lot. Once she graduates, she might join the knights. She did mention about it before.'

"If you don't mind, can I help?" She asks. After realizing her words she flailed her hands. "I mean, i-it's fine if you reject." She looks down as she blushed.

Royse chuckled. "Sure. Choosing presents aren't my speciality. I would be more than glad to have you accompany me."

Elsie beamed. "I don't have any siblings so I always wondered how it would be like." She scratches her cheeks. "Most of the students seem to have siblings..."

"It is common to have many siblings here after all. But Catherine onee-sama doesn't have any siblings so it's not unusual."

"Ah, but she has a cousin that's in the same year as us!" Elsie exclaims.

Now that was news.

Elsie chuckled at his expression. "I thought Royse knew. Well, she is the person who took second place in the exam. Amelie Caddel."

Royse racked his brain, trying to remember where he heard of the name.

"Caddel family." He murmurs.

Elsie nods. "Catherine-sama and Amelie-san's mothers are siblings, their maiden name is Laurier. The eldest was wedded to the Emor household while the youngest to the Caddel."

"I see. Catherine onee-sama didn't say anything about it."

"Well, both Laurier and Caddel families aren't really well-known.... But the story of the Emor family's son falling in love at first sight with the Laurier eldest is quite famous!"

That Royse has heard of since Rohesia told him about it and gushed at how romantic it was after Catherine had told her the story.

At that time, Rohesia reminded him of his sister back in his former world.

Royse shook off the thought. "She's second, then it would mean she's quite an intellectual person."

Elsie nods. "Yes, I'm sure she's here around this hour." Elsie whispers as she looks around.

She smiles wide and gestures towards the girl sitting in a secluded place.

Royse follows her gaze and blinked in surprise when he registers the girl.

She had the same blond hair as Catherine. Her eyes were colour hazel and her fringe reached till the top of her eyes. She had curly hair that was tied in a low ponytail while her side bangs framed her cheeks.

She was beautiful and had an appeal different to Catherine.

"I can see the resemblance." Royse whispers. He looks back at Elsie. "Which class is she in?"

"Class B. I noticed that she's often alone, although I did see her speaking with Catherine-sama the other day."

Royse hummed. He stands up and walked towards the girl. Elsie blinked in surprise and did the same, rushing after the redhead.

Hearing his footsteps, the girl closes her book and looks up towards the nearing male.

"Greetings, is there anything I can help you with?" She asks in a monotone.

"I simply wanted to introduce myself. I am Royse Frostenden, and this-" Royse gestures Elsie beside him. "Is Elsie Wilk. I noticed that we are researching the same topic. If you don't mind, would you like to join us?" Royse smiles.

He noticed the subtle surprised expression of the girl. She grabs her book and stood up.

"I am Amelie Caddel, please to meet you. I will gladly take your offer."

It was interesting to see how similar Amelie was to game Catherine. She didn't utter any words unless needed and was straight to the point. She was blunt and strict.

"Did Catherine speak with you regarding me?" The blond asks as she remained focused on her book.

"No. She didn't say anything. Elsie was the one to inform me of you."

Royse noticed her relieved and embarrassed expression.

"I must apologize, I assumed my dear cousin asked you to meet me." Amelie averted her gaze in fluster.

Royse wondered about the girl's words. It seems there's more than what meets the eye.

He smiles and shook his head. "None taken. If you don't mind me asking, is Amelie often here?" Royse asked.

The blonde nods as she looks at the redhead.

"Yes, though I do visit the garden from time to time."

Royse lets out a huge smile. "Then, how would you 2 think about spending our time like this?"

They blinked in surprise causing the redhead to chuckle.

"What I mean is that I would like for us 3 to get to know each other. We'll be spending our following years here in the academy, I believe it would be nice if we were to spend it together."

Elsie beamed as she grabbed Royse's hands and clasped them.

"Yes! I'd love to!" She exclaims.

When Royse turns towards the blond, Amelie sported an embarrassed expression. Her cheeks were painted red as she tried to cover them with her hand.

She looks towards Royse and finally smiled.

"I'll be in your care."

---------

The white-haired male stretched his arms.

Standing up from his position, he watched the students leave the campus from afar, hidden on a tree.

He smiles as he spotted the familiar redhead.

It had been so long since he met the famous figure. Even if he attempts to meet him, the figure would sense his presence and immediately disappear. And each time, he could feel the figure getting stronger.

"If only my superiors weren't so petty, maybe I'd be on the same side as you." The white-haired male sighed. He jumped off the branch and landed on the ground.

"I wonder how you'll handle the things to come." He smirks in anticipation.

"So you were here after all." A lady walks towards the male. "They're starting to get persistent." The lady announced as she crosses her arms.

The male tsked in irritation.

"They're just vessels. It won't be long until they start to realize what they got themselves into."

"And what about you?" The lady asks as she gazed at the male. She was puzzled when the whitehead simply smiled.

"Don't worry. I have connections." He states as he returns his gaze at the campus.

-------------

Our protagonist finally socialized! Here are the characters!

Author - Dono

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 2.7K 20
After Tatsumi dies, he gets the chance to go back to his old life. Now, the only things he has to do, are missions. Missions in the world of an popul...
334K 18.1K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
612K 25.6K 99
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so damn stupid, falling for an idiotic birdbr...
234K 6.9K 57
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...