Haikyuu x Top Male Reader boy...

By RobinAltwidus

Haikyuus Pretty setters x Top/dom male reader Sorry if they are too fanon or cringy More

Characters and Info
How you met
How he/you asked you/him out
First date outfits
Nicknames
They get jealous
Cuddles
They do something cute
How you guys kiss~
When you get sick :0
They wear your clothes ˘ ³˘
They sit on your lap
You ignore them for a day
You tell them you have cancer
They try to be sexy but fail
You turn into a neko/inu
They wear a maid dress (its bad)
New book
Them in a Kawaii Outfit
You have a nightmare
You over work yourself
You walk in on them wearing thongs
You get jealous/someone flirts with them
Get caught making out
They're clingy
They squish you with their thighs
Meeting your ex
You slap/grab their butt
You get caught doing the deed
They see you shirtless/changing
Atsumu Miya catch-up
Eita Semi catch-up
Kenjiro Shirabu
Arguments
They get drunk
They wear a maid dress (remake)
Cute dates

Koganegawa K. catch up

11.3K 239 70
By RobinAltwidus

°°°

~How you met~

You two were both class mates and had been chosen to do an assignment together, you had never met before then but you thought he was nice.

After said assignment was done you hung out with each other sometimes.

During lunch he would often sit with you and just talk, you would also even go to some of his volleyball games to cheer him on.

Kanji eventually started growing feelings towards you since you were his number one supporter but was too nervous to say anything in fear that if he did you wouldn't want to be friends anymore.

·

~Nicknames~

He likes to call you:
-Babyyy
-Hubby
-Sweets
-Darling

What you call him:
-Cutie
-Love
-babe
-Handsome

·

~They get jealous~

It was at one of his volleyball games, you were sitting there in the stands cheering him on the whole time.

When he glanced at you after he blocked something scoring a point but was sad to hear you didn't cheer for him but then got ticked off seeing these girls standing in front of you taking all your attention.

After the game he went up to you and saw the same girls were following you trying to get your number but you kept declining.

He ran up to at a fast pace frightening the girls and jumped on your back, "Hey did you see me, did you see me baby!"  he said accentuating the baby.

You laughed kissing his head telling him yes, he looked at the girls and saw them walking away grumbling loudly.

·

~Cuddles~

He is a whole ass teddy bear, his body is so warm due to his size and personality.

During the beginning of your relationship the first time you cuddled he was awkward and stiff but so you were so it was ok.

He loves cuddling with you especially after a hard game since he can relax in your arms.

He prefers you as the so called big spoon but he enjoys being the big spoon every now and then, all in all though you both just enjoy holding each other.

·

~When you get sick~

Kanji is kind of freaking out, you didn't come to school so he went over to your house to check on you.

Bursting through your door he saw you laying in bed sweating with an ice pack on your head, he gasped rushing to you asking you all sorts of questions.

You just coughed asking if he could get you some soup, he nodded and cooked a large portion of soup before rushing to school giving you and small air kiss.

·

~They sit on your lap~

It was a stressful day since you had a lot of work to for one of your classes along with that you forgot you had invited your boyfriend over to your house but he was ok with just hanging around until you finished.

Sighing loudly you rubbed your tired eyes taking a sip of your drink to keep you awake, you were also kind of cold so you looked over at your boyfriend who was laying on your bed.

"Baby, can you come here?" you asked looking over at him, he did so standing in front of your chair with a blanket over him.

You pulled him on your lap cuddling into his chest, "(Y/n) are you okay?" he asked but you nodded kissing his cheek, "Just felt like holding you," he nodded with a smile snuggling into your neck.

·

~They wear your clothes~

Considering he has a larger figure especially with his muscles from playing volleyball so much there wasn't much of your clothes that fit him comfortably.

Kogane looked through your clothes searching for a shirt to take nap until he found a large sweater that looked comfy so he picked it up.

 He took off his uniform shirt and slipped the clothing over his head. He loved it especially since it smelled like you. 

He went under your bed covers making a nice comfy nap area, "Hey I couldn't find the chips but i got these-oh" you walked in seeing your boyfriend looking so cute with the blankets and your hoodie on. 

"You look so cute, mind if I join you?" you asked walking over, he nodded holding his arms out.

You held him to your body feeling him cuddle you, "I love this sweater, can i wear it more?" you nodded pecking his cheek with a red face.

·

~They wear a maid outfit~

The schooled decided to have a fundraiser to help make money so they went with the classic maid cafe theme.

The students decided that to drum up some attention so they decided to do a boys and girls cafe but there weren't many boys volunteering so they lured the oblivious Kogane in and promised they would buy him food for a month so he did it.

You walked along the halls looking for your lover but couldn't find him so you asked the council who smirked pointing to an empty room and when you walked in you saw Kogane staring at himself in the mirror.

"Oh (Y/n) don't I look good in this, it fits perfectly," he said flexing, you coughed, "Yeah say how long until the cafe starts?"

"Hmm in about and hour or so why?" he asked. "We got time then," you smirked making him blush.

·

~You walking in on them wearing a thong~

You walked into your house tired as hell after working a double shift and wanting nothing more than to sleep in a comfy bed with your partner.

You waltzed into the bedroom and saw Kanji slipping on some pink thongs while smiling widely.

"Kanji what's this?" you asked setting your bag down and removing your coat, "(Y/n)! I didn't think you'd be here until another hour," he shrieked, you smiled and kissed his lips.

"I got off a bit early but what are you doing?" you asked hugging his hips. "It was supposed to be a surprise for your birthday but I ruined it," he sighed. "Well the night is still young hmm~" you said kissing his neck.

·

~You get jealous/someone flirts with them~

"Sorry! I have a partner already!" You heard the familiar sound of your boyfriends voice just as you were going to go into the gym.

You moved to where you heard the sound and saw Kanji with some girl on the side of the gym. The girl looked a bit ticked off by this, "who!?" She huffed angrily, you made your way catching their attention.

Kanji went up to you hugging your arm, "This us actually my boyfriend see?" He said to the red faced girl.

"Hmm i don't believe it, prove it," she said smirking thinking she was so smart. You, already angry with this random person snapped, "We don't have to prove jack shit but here," you said pulling Koganes face to you smashing his lips with yours.

You pulled away seeing the girl tsk before running off, you turned to Kogane who looked embarrassed covering his face. "Sorry had to get her to leave."

·

~Get caught making out~

It was supposed to be a quick drop-off, you had come to give your lovely boyfriend some lunch you bought for him and pulled him out to have a nice conversation.

The team had been waiting for Kogane to come back but it had been more than 20 minutes so they sent Aone to go grab their teammate.

Aone walked to the side of the gym and peaked around the corner, you were leaning against the wall holding Kanjis hips his hands on your chest as your lips were locked together in what seemed to be deep kiss. 

Aone walked up making you both stop to look at him pulling your bodies away in a rush, Aone motioned for Kanji to which he nodded fast saying a quick bye before running to the gym.

Aone stood there staring into your soul before just walking away leaving you embarrassed.

~They squish you with their thighs~

Massaging the meaty thighs that held your face you sighed a happy sigh turning your head to make eye contact with your boyfriend. 

"Thank you for this, I've been kinda stressed lately," you smiled up at him, "Of course, I know how tired you've been!" he smiled his pretty classic smile.

You turned your head an started pecking at his thighs making Kanji jolt and laugh, "(Y/n)! It tickles!<" he said squishing your face while laughing.

You just smiled with hearts in your eyes at your lover, you couldn't get enough of his laugh especially when his juicy thighs were wrapped around your head.

~You get caught doing the deed~

"Oh!~(Y/n)! I love you!" Kanji moaned beneath you with his legs wrapped around your lower abdomen as you rocked your hips against his ass making a loud slapping noise. 

"You gonna cum~ah cum for me baby!~" you moaned leaning down to kiss his parted drooling lips, he nodded leaning up to kiss you as his toes curled feeling himself about to cum.

Before you were about to orgasm there was a shriek coming from the door, there was your very red faced almost disgusted sister.

"Dude! Get out tf you doing here!" you screamed feeling ticked off seeing Kogane so embarrassed, "I wanted to visit my little brother but I guess he ain't so little anymore, lock the fucking doors next time!" she screamed slamming the door shut, "It's my fucking house!"

You looked back down at Kanji seeing him red faced with small tears still in his messy state, you felt bad so you pulled out and smiled, "Lets just watch a movie, yeah?" you asked trying to make him feel better." 

He nodded so you got him cleaned up along with yourself and cuddled while watching a movie of his choosing.

°°°

I got a haircut and now I get called sir more :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.3K 22
🌸❜ ρℓσƭ ˊˎ- ░ : ◌ After they lost an important match, ◌ Sakusa finds Atsumu drunk in a bar. ◌ He decides to carry him home and ◌...
403K 6.8K 21
REQUESTS OPEN ♡ lemon 💔 angst ☁️ fluff ✨ AU Mostly fluff
398K 9.8K 40
The new volume arrived, mostly filled with requests from readers. All the previous disclaimers apply to this book as well.
32.4K 1.3K 25
[Timeskip!Haikyuu x Male Reader] You thought being an adult wouldn't be too hard, but boy were you wrong. Your adult friends have adult problems, and...