Blade Dance: My Hero Academia...

By Kousei_96

A story of a world where dream can become reality. Where 80% of the population of 7.9 Billion has a superpowe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Training, Young Midoriya!
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam
Chapter 4: U.A, Where it all started.
Chapter 5: An accident!
Chapter 6: Combat Training!
Chapter 7: Combat Training, Part II !!
Author note #1
Chapter 8: Go for it, Iida!
Chapter 9: Even Bigger accident!!
[S1.5]Chapter 10: Sports Festival prologue; Training!
Chapter 11: Sports Festival!
Chapter 12: Chivalry Battle
Chapter 13: Let The Battle Begins!
Chapter 14: Fight, Uraraka!
Chapter 15: Round Two, Fight!
Chapter 16: Vs. Bakugo
Preview/Sample
Chapter 17: Last Round, Fight!
Help
Chapter 19: Time to pick some hero names!
Chapter 20: Internship
Chapter 21: Worth
Chapter 22: Results of Everyone's Internships
Announcement
Chapter 23: The Final Exams!
Chapter 24: Preparing For The Camping Trip
[Bonus] Y/n's Shenanigans!
Chapter 25: Wild-Wild Pussycats!
Chapter 26: Day 2! Better get your ass to it!!
Author note #2
Chapter 27: Hero Training Camp, Raided
Chapter 28: A little bit of Flashback
Chapter 29: A promise to upheld.
Chapter 30: A Promise to Upheld (Pt 2)
Y/n's Shenanigans! #2 (Ft. Deku, Jirou and Kaminari)
Chapter 31: I got no title...
Chapter 32: Enter the Dorms
Y/n shenanigans #3
Question
Results
You Guys Are Gonna Hate Me For This
A Wild Kousei Has Appeared!!

Chapter 18: Rest.

1.3K 35 4
By Kousei_96

The fireworks fired off! Celebrating the top 3 that managed to climb up to the end of the  Sports Festival.

Nothing special worth mentioning, maybe because a certain guy didn't go all hell loose. Whatever that might trigger that to happen, didn't! So the award ceremony went on normally.

"Here we are in the presence of the top three!!" Midnight cheered, causing a chain reaction to the crowd to cheer also. "But, the third place could have gone to Iida as well as Bakugo, but due to home life circumstances, he was forced to leave early. So please understand~!" She said with a wink.

"Time to confer the medals!! And the one who'll present the medal this year is naturally none other than-!" Midnight said with excitement. She whips her whips at top of the stadium, directing the crowd's attention to the No. 1 Hero, All Might! The crowd cheers with joy and excitement upon seeing their idol appearing before them.

As of cue, All might jump down, saying his line,

"It is I!!" He said, leaping through the air, doing some flips. 

"And I am here with Medals!!"
"Our Hero! All Might!!"

Somehow, Midnight talked over All Might. All might slowly look at her while she apologizes.

After that shenanigans, All Might went ahead to give the Medals to their respective receiver.

"Congratulations, Bakugo my boy! You're a tough one, huh!?" All Might said whilst Bakugo grunted, not wanting to say anything.

"Your skills and quirk really were a big factor to be the reason for your victory! But clearly, your opponent is above you in some aspects. But don't let that get to you! Instead, use the lost and gain the experience to improve and go beyond!" he said as he hugs Bakugo and gives a pat to the back.

He then went to Todoroki to give his medal. "You must've had your reasons for suppressing your left side during the final match, right?" All Might asks. 

"The fight with Midriya triggered my confusion... And I lost grasp of what I should do" Todoroki replied. "I think I understand a little why you are interested in him..." He continues. "I wanted to be a hero Like you. But... I don't think it would be right to be the only one to break away..." Todoroki stops for a brief to collect himself 

"There are still some things I need to come to terms with"

All Might nod at his statement and go for a hug. 

"Your expression is completely different from before. I won't ask for details. I'm sure that you will be able to do what you needed to do" He then releases the hug and went to the last person there.

"And lastly, Sosaki my boy!! Congratulation!" All Might congrats him and raises the medal to his head. "You really did go beyond in the Final, just as you said in the player representative!"

"Right. I was just living up to my comrades and family expectation, after all" Y/n lowers his head to receive the medal. The medal slides perfectly onto his neck to the world's display. All Might then turn around.

"And there you have it!! This year, it's these three!! However, take heeds, folks! There was a possibility for everyone in this arena to stand there!! It's just as you saw with your very own eyes, ladies and gentlemen! They competed! And boosted each other up! Everyone climbing to ever higher, advancing to ever farther!!" All of the students, crowds, and possibly some villains.

Somewhere in Japan, a person is looking into a television, looking for prey or a leftover that he needs to finish up. "So that's where the brat went..." Said person is smirking while sharpening a sword, a giant one at that.

"The next generation of heroes will surely sprout from the seeds planted this day!! And to that sentiment, I'll add one more thing!-" All Might said while raising his hand high. "Everybody say it with me now!! Great Work!!!"

"Plus Ultra!!!"

"......" An awkward atmosphere was present when the crowd and All Might's voices talk over each other.

"All Might, that was obviously a Plus Ultra moment!!" The crowd yelled at the No.1. "Oh, but... I thought you'd appreciate a 'Great Work' since you all looked like you worked so hard..." All Might said, scared about the crowd's outrage.

The next day, Aizawa announced that the students earned a rest for two days. "I'll organize all the nominations from the pros and present them after the break. Be sure to get in some rest, even if your heart will start pounding"

 Aizawa stated. They got the notice, but one of them didn't get it because he is currently visiting someone at the hospital.

[...]

Currently, 9:00 A.M. At the Midoriya Household.

"Seven times!! It's unbelievable, right!?" Ms. Midoriya exclaimed, saying it to her son and companies. Midoriya is trying hard to eat his breakfast using his fork, probably failing miserably. "Since the cavalry battle, I fainted seven times! And the last two times it's almost like severe dehydration!" 

"Oh my! Isn't that bad for your health, Miss Inko?" Kuroha asks while watching Y/n helping Midoriya to eat using a fork.

"Seems like you had a rougher struggle than me, almost......"

"Right, by the way! I mean, about the Quirk you told me 'suddenly appeared' -and such a bone-breaky, risky power at that!" Ms. Midoriya voiced her concerns. "I'll keep cheering you on... But it's not exactly something that put my mind at ease!" 

"Yeah, I know..."

"Oh, you wanna watch the Play-by-Play!? I've got it on super HD, High Definition!!" Ms. Midoriya yelled in excitement. Midoriya just replied meekly. "I'll, uh, I'll watch it later with Sosaki"

"Hmm...~ Which one of us though?~" Kuroha decided to tease the poor boy by saying that while pulling Y/n closer to her. Midoriya blushed like crazy before replying "The three of us can watch together if you don't mind-"

"I'm sorry, but I have to pass" Y/n said while standing up, picking up his empty plates. Midoriya looked at him horrifyingly, thinking;

"How could you, Sosaki!?!? You can't leave me here to watch the fight with a girl, alone!"

"I want to take a walk, if you don't mind" Y/n said bluntly while washing the dirty plates. "Oh, I want to come too!!" Kuroha raised her hand high. Midoriya let out a sigh of relief when he heard "Sure" from Y/n.

"Yay!"

Later, the two siblings are walking down their hometown streets, taking the view. Kuroha then suddenly let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" The brother asks. "Oh, It's nothing... It's just, never knew that Izuku was suddenly gonna have a Quirk that powerful, and destructive... It kinda shocked me..." She had a sad look in her gaze. She then wipes it off with a cheerful smile.

 "But I'm happy for him at least! I mean,  he wants to be a hero so bad. Even you weren't as enthusiastic as him back then!" She said while elbowing you on the sides. You seemed unaffected by it though.

"But seeing him now, seeing him finally able to be a hero that he always dreamt to be... feels like I'm a proud big sister! Even though I'm younger than both of you! Tehe~!" She said the last part with a peace sign and skips away. 

"C'mon, Y/n!! You walk too slow- Woah, hey!!" She was startled when Y/n used his quirk to instantly be at her side when she called for him. "Hey! You can't use your Quirk like that!" She scolded him. 

"Right, sorry about that" "It's okay. As long you don't get caught, it's fine by me!" She said with a grin. You smiled a little seeing Kuroha this gleeful early in the morning. 

"Jeez, you really do start to smile since you enter U.A. What did your friends did to you anyway?" She pondered at Y/n's unusualness.

Still walking, Y/n is hearing her sister rambling about her studies in school, aiming to be a doctor. Then, he saw a familiar face walking down the opposite side of the road.

He then proceeds to walk in that person's direction, not bothered to look at both sides of the road(Don't reenact this, kids). That said person noticed him despite having their ears stuffed with a portable headphone. Said person is Jirou. She waved at him, greeting him.

 She then went wide-eyed when she also noticed a Truck speeding in Y/n's direction. "Sosaki, look out!!!" She called out to him, reaching out her hands.

Kuroha who just noticed that her brother is missing from her side whipped her head to Jirou.

Everything was like in slow motion. A truck was about to hit Y/n, Jirou who is scarred closes her eyes, not wanting to see the inevitable.

She heard the tires screeching, still not wanting to open her eyes, in verge of tears. 

Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder. She made an "EEP" sound and turns around. What she saw, was unbelievable.

"Sosaki, you're ALIVE!!??" She screamed, in disbelief. She relentlessly pats Y/n's body to search for any injuries, not wanting to believe her eyes. "What are you doing, Jirou?" Hearing his voice, something snapped inside of her.

"Y-you're really are a-alive....." She said, shaking while looking at Y/n with a relieved expression. Y/n on the other hand didn't know what to do when he sees her in this state.

After being after several apologies from the truck driver, Kuroha went to check with Y/n. When she saw him, she was confused at first, but then realized about the current situation he was in.

 What she saw though, is a rare sight indeed.  Jirou is attached to Y/n, sobbing in his chest. Bewildered, he was having a confused expression. Not understanding why Jirou would cry this much. 

'I didn't get hurt, so why is she crying so much?' is what he's thinking. Kuroha then trying to sneak away a picture of the two of them hugging in the road. Her finger is hovering above the button, but she stopped when she felt a cold glare directed into her soul. She looked at the screen and saw Y/n is glaring hard at her.

She awkwardly laughs before putting away the phone. 

[...]

"Y/n?" Kuroha called out to him.

"Hm?"

"I'm not doubting your skills, but how exactly did you dodge that truck? I mean, for all I know, that truck is moving at least 60Km/h" She asked him about the events earlier.

"I used my Quirk, that's all" He replied, leaving Kuroha awe-stricken hearing that.

=============================================

Sorry for a short one folks...! But fret not-! 

Y/n: In the next chapter, we're getting our hero names. Am I wrong, Kuroha?

Kuroha: Nope! Ooh, I'm excited to know what your hero name will be! Can you tell me now? Please please please, please- 

Y/n: No.

Kuroha: Aww...

Y/n&Kuroha: Next time! "Time to pick some names" 

Y/n: I was told that not all will decide now...

Kuroha: What?

Y/n: Go beyond!

Kuroha: Eh-! Uh, Plus Ultra!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 3.4K 21
Idol Jungkook is separated from his members from an accident where he's taken away. He then met Yoongi, who happens to be the boss of the mafia wher...
39.6K 954 12
Y/N D. L/N A Man, A Powerful Man, A Immortal Man. That lived through The Void Century, witnessing the destruction of the Great Kingdom. He is waiting...
85.9K 1.3K 19
The straw hat crew were travelling to the town that the king of the pirates , Gol D. Roger, was born but on there way there they saw an island and k...
17.5K 414 20
A pretty simple Demon Slayer Book