Emotional Traffic Series: Lo...

By urluvissuicide

#1 At 26, Rebecca Halloway is looking forward to putting a horrible year behind her. In order to do that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
DELETED SCENE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Deleted Scene #1
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 34

8.1K 118 34
By urluvissuicide

Louis' POV:

"What?"  Becca asked, shaking me from my thoughts.

"Nothing," I smirked, pecking a kiss onto her lips.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, a slight giggle escaping her lips.

I guess I had been staring at the beautiful body beside me, examining every inch of her milky white skin that I had missed so much in the past few weeks.  I grinned once more and pecked a kiss against her neck, able to taste the salt on my lips from the sweat that still glistened there.  "I dunno...I'm just...admiring you."

"Oh gosh," she sat up and grabbed my t-shirt off the floor, pulling it over her head.

"Hey," I pouted. "Don't get dressed...I'm not done with you yet."

"That's too bad," she turned to me with a smile. "I'm freezing."

She did have a point, the hotel room had a chill hanging in the air.  "Come here..." I manuevered the blanket and crawled under, holding them up so she could join me.   She fit perfectly beside me, looping an arm around my chest and resting her head against my shoulder.

My fingers gently traced up and down the length of her upper arm and I pecked a kiss on her forehead. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too," she replied.

It was just past midnight in Germany, we had arrived at the hotel hours before.  Becca and I had joined the boys for dinner, then settled in our room for the night.  I hadn't realized how much time had spent making love to her since we got to our room.  I couldn't help myself...feeling her body beneath my once again was intoxicating and I had craved it for weeks.

"Lou..." she whispered, shaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, babe?"

"We need to talk..."

"About what?"

She perched herself up on her elbow and looked at me.  "You know..."

I forced a smile at her and shook my head. "I'm pretty sure we've already covered that subject."

"No, we haven't," she sighed.  "Coming here probably wasn't the smartest thing to do."

I rolled my eyes and sat up beside her.  "I'm not scared of him, Becca."

 "You don't know what he's capable of," she sighed.  She sat up, pressing her back against the headboard.

"Baby...it's not like he's gonna be able to just walk into the room and shoot me in the head or something," I chuckled, trying to make light of the situation.  But, the look on her face reminded me that this wasn't a time for joking and she was being serious.  "Oh, Becca," I sighed.

"Don't 'oh Becca' me," she grabbed my hand, playing with my fingers. "I've known him longer than you...I know how he-"

"Do we really have to focus on this right now?  I just want to enjoy the rest of our night together."

"I have to leave tomorrow," she bit her lip.

"What?"

"Back to Flo-"

"No," I shook my head. "Not happening."

"Louis-"

"You're going back to London with me, that's where you're going."

"Louis, I can't-"

"Yes you can."

"Do you have any idea how pissed off he's going to be that I snuck off in the first place?"

"Do you have any idea how much I don't care?" I snapped and turned to look at her. "Why do you care so much about what he thinks or what he's going to say about what you do?  He's a pig, Becca."

She looked down at her fingers, tracing shapes on my palm. Her shoulders shrugged and I realized how I must have sounded. I hated snapping at her in any way, shape, or form.

It was obvious how emotionally fragile she was and the look on her face caused me to flashback in my mind to the day that she left London, when I had grabbed her arm and she flinched to hide her face.  I hated the idea of her feeling that way, especially knowing that it was me that caused it. 

I looped an arm around her waist and pulled her against me and kissed her forehead.  “I’m sorry, love. I didn’t mean to snap.”

“It’s fine.”

“No, it’s not fine,” I buried my nose against her hair. “I should never snap at you.”

“I can be frustrating..” She said, resting her chin on my shoulder.

“No, you can’t.” I pulled away and cradled her face in my hands, pressing my forehead against hers. “You’re beautiful and you don’t deserve that. I’m sorry.”

She smiled and pecked a kiss on my lips. “I love you.”

~*~*~*~*~

Harry’s POV:

I shouldn’t have let Niall talk me into going out.  I was tired and now I was woozy, probably because I had drank far too much within the 2 hours we were out. 

“Dude, give me a drag,” Niall held his hand out.  Zayn looked at him, exhaling the cigarette smoke out from between his lips. 

“No, Niall,” Zayn replied, holding his cigarette between his fingers and taking another drag from it.

“Come on!”

“No.” Zayn shook his head. “Smoking is bad for you.”

Niall growled. “No shit, Sherlock.  “This is precisely why I’ve been trying to get you to quit for the past couple of years!”

“Well, you’re definitely not getting a drag.” Zayn exhaled once again, then flicked the cigarette to the cold concrete beneath his feet, as we walked back to the hotel.

We’d gone to a club opening just a couple blocks away.  Although Niall insisted that we stay longer and drink even more, Zayn and I both realized that we had a long day ahead, consisting of 3 signings, an interview, then a flight back to London for the Itunes festival.

"All I wanted was a drag, ya cunt," Niall shoved his hands into his pockets and moved ahead of us. 

Zayn looked at me and shook his head as we walked side by side. "What a little cry baby."

"I can hear you," Niall growled.

"I think that may be the point?" I chuckled.

"Shutup, Harry."

Zayn started laughing. "Jesus Christ, Niall.  All because I wouldn't give you my cigarette?"

"No," he groaned. " I'm just tired."

"Well then, I guess it's a good think that we left the club early, huh?"

"Shutup, Harry."

"He says that a lot," Zayn shook his head once more as we approached the hotel.  Fortunetely we were able to use the back entrance, since the front of the hotel was flooded with fans.   We made it through the door, Niall still walking infront of us as we made our way to the elevator.

Niall stopped dead in his tracks and looked back at us with a deer in the headlights look.  "Uh oh..."

"What?" I raised an eyebrow as I reached out to hit the button on the elevator.

"Look," he jerked his head toward the front desk.

"Fuck," Zayn muttered and rubbed his hands over  his face. 

"Am I missing some-" I looked around Niall and sighed when I saw Eric at the front desk. "Oh great..."

"Just let me kick his ass," Zayn sighed. "I'm sure it won't take long."

"Let's just go to bed," Niall reached out and pressed the button over and over. "Come on you fuckin' elevator!"

"Ummm...guys," I sighed and tried to look away as Eric turned from the front desk and started walking toward us.   The elevator opened just in time for the 3 of us to jump in, but Eric had managed to push himself inside with us.

"Where is she?"  he asked, giving the 3 of us a glare as the elevator jolted, lifting us up.

"Who?" Niall raised an eyebrow.

"Don't toy with me, kid," he puffed his hest out at Niall and moved closer to him.

"Hey, back the fuck up," Zayn stood infront of him. "Watch who you're coming at."

"Where the fuck is Becca?" he spat.

"Do we know a Becca?" Niall smirked.

I shook my head. "Never heard of her."

"Even if we did," Zayn moved closer to Eric, staring him down. "This mother fucker wouldn't be getting anywhere near her."

The elevator stopped and the doors opened.

"You kids are making a huge mistake," Eric snapped as he stepped out of the elevator.

"Go fuck yourself," Niall rolled his eyes.

"Tell that little friend of yours...that I'm gonna fucking kill him," he pointed.  "I mean it."

"Not before I kill-"

"Zayn!" I grabbed him and pulled him back. "Stop. He's not worth it."

Niall pushed the button to our floor and the elevator doors closed once more. 

"I swear to god, I'm gonna kill that guy!" Zayn growled, straightening his jacket.

"He's trash," Niall replied. "Not worth the gum that's stuck to the bottom of a shoe."

I pulled my phone from my pocket and threw Louis a text.

Eric's here.  3rd floor. 

The doors opened and the three of us stepped out, heading to our rooms.

"I hate going to sleep all pissed off..."

"Oh Zayn," I sighed. "Just leave it be. Fighting with him isn't gonna help anything."

"It certainly wouldn't hurt anything," he shook his head. "He just needs his head caved in. Fuckin' wanker."

"Come on..." I reached out and took his room key and slid it.  "I'm gonna wake Liam up and make sure that he knows to keep an eye on you."

"I don't need a babysitter, Harry."

"No, you need anger management," I sighed.

"Anger management for what?" Liam looked up from his laptop.

"Nothing," Zayn rolled his eyes.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I grabbed it, finding a text from Louis.

Fantastic. Good to know. Goodnight, Curly.

Goodnight, Lou.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Louis' POV:

I put my phone back on the nightstand and turned back to loop my arm around Becca's waist and pull her closer.

"Who was that?"

"Harry," I replied, pressing my nose against her hair. 

"Oh," she traced her fingers along my arm.  "Everything okay?"

"Mhmm," I kissed her temple. "They went to that club opening...he was just telling me that they made it back."

She nodded and laid her head on my shoulder and I could feel her breath against my neck.

"Ya know what.." I whispered.

"What?"

"I love you,"

"I love you too," she pressed a kiss against my collar bone.

"Goodnight, love," I kissed her forehead and rested my head atop of hers.  I held her in my arms as she drifted off to sleep, running my fingers through her hair.   

I waited awhile, making sure that she was in a deep sleep before I even tried to get up.   I used the light of my phone in the darkness to rummage around, finding my clothes and pulling them on.  I pecked a tender kiss against her lips once more before I snuck out of our room. 

I stepped onto the elevator and took a deep breath, knowing that what I was about to do what probably a stupid move, but it needed to be done.  I stepped out onto the third floor and made my way to room 302, where I reached out to knock.

The door opened and the older man gave me a smirk.  "Well, if it isn't the kid who's banging my wife..."  He held a bottle of vodka in his hand, from the mini bar.

"We need to talk."

"Well, by all means," he stepped aside and held his arm out. "Come on in."

I stepped inside and swallowed hard when I heard the click of the door being shut behind me.

“Look, I-“ I turned around and tried to talk to him, but barely got the words out before everything faded to black. 

Sorry it took sooooo long to update guys! I started a new job and I had a very busy week! Can't wait to hear what you guys think!! Please comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2M 324K 28
All eighteen year old Anna Lee wanted was a summer babysitting job. That's exactly what she got when she received a call from someone named Simon req...
2.1K 98 34
One Directions new manager has a daughter that Harry starts to fall for. When she starts to fall for him, she feels she will get in between him and h...
20K 293 30
19 year-old Addison Smith decides she's had enough of her American family. So she moves to the UK and changes her name to Madison Hughes. What happen...
18K 75 19
Lottie, an eighteen year old girl attending college at UCLA in Los Angeles, lands her dream job as an editor for Seventeen magazine. But what will ha...