Only For Him {COLLINS #2} 🔞✓

נכתב על ידי RehaJacob

"I hope you do realize that I am old enough to be your father." ~ Aoran Collins, a business tycoon, lost his... עוד

Only For Him [Collins #2]
Dedication
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII

LIX

9.1K 297 52
נכתב על ידי RehaJacob

I didn't know what I was feeling but whatever it was I was glad that I had found her again. I was happy that she was my Ursula. I was happy that I was getting to meet Erin again. I was on cloud nine until I recalled what she had said about her death.

I couldn't stop myself from recalling the day Erin had passed away. The way she was smiling even when she was in pain had my heart numbing once again. It was as if I was made to live that day all over again. I was more furious when I realized what Ursula had told me. Leo was the one who hit her car.

"I'll take care of him," I told her. She smiled a small smile and nodded.

I walked into my closet and took out the gun which I had kept for safety purposes. It was the right time to use it for the right purpose.

"I want to come with you." She spoke.

"No! It's not safe. Think about the baby too." I told her. She sighed but then looked at me pleadingly. "I've wanted to see it for very long now. I have had a lot of dreams when he had harmed me. Please." She held my hand.

It wasn't safe for her but I wanted to let her have her wish fulfilled and let her live in peace afterward. For once and all, I wanted to have justice for her.

"You'll be in the car," I told her. She agreed to it and insisted to take one bodyguard along which was necessary since I had her with me and I didn't want anything to happen to her. I had lost Erin once; I didn't want to lose Ursula now.

Once we got to the café where she had been the previous day, we didn't find Leo. He was on leave today. I just needed to bribe his colleague to spill out his address. We took the road to his residence which to my delight fell in a remote area.

My heart was frozen and all I wanted to melt it again was their blood. Each cell of mine yearned so much for revenge. I was going to tear that man apart for snatching the love of my life. I had so much within that I couldn't even express that in words. There was an unusual itch in my cells. I wanted to just find solace in my woman's arms once everything was fixed.

Patrick, the bodyguard, stopped the car in front of a remote ruin. It was all full of bushes and creepers climbing over the ruins. "Are you sure this is the place?" I asked Patrick.

"Yeah, this is the address he provided." He said.

"It doesn't even look like somebody lives here." Ursula said.

"Stay here, Ursula. I'll check and be back." I told her.

Even if there was a slight chance of Leo living there, I didn't want to miss it.

When I went to the old ruin, it seemed to be clean at the entrance. I had a gut feeling that he surely lived here. I tried to push the door open but it seemed to be locked from inside. The old creaky door needed just one push to come off. With one nice push, it fell on the other side.

I entered the dark dungy place and with almost no lights. I couldn't even see anything. For a moment I thought that I was at the wrong place but then I heard her voice filled with panic. "Who's that?"

I immediately recognized her voice. It was Dana's.

"Leo is that you?" She asked. The creaky sound of the wooden furniture stopped as she got up and switched on the lights. It was a dimly lit place but enough to see my long-lost cousin who had have enjoyed a trip to jail for seventeen years. I never knew where she went after she was released from prison. Actually, I didn't want to keep track of someone who wanted to hurt my Erin.

"Brother!" She smirked. "Finally you missed me so much to visit me." She laughed; still that bitch inside her was alive.

"Dana! What happened?" I heard Leo's voice and seconds later he entered their shabby living room. As soon as his eyes landed on me, shock took over him. He looked at Dana and then at me.

"What are you doing here?" He roared. His partly grey hair was enough to show the aging man. He looked furious and came by Dana's side. "What's he doing here?" He asked her.

"Only he can tell that." She said, smiling at me.

"Nice to see both of you still together after killing Erin." I looked at them look at each other. The color of Dana's face was almost pale.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She said distastefully.

"I'm sure Leo might have told you how he hit her car and stabbed her with a wooden stake in the throat." I told her. I wanted to crush him to death and squeeze his brain out. My chest was heaving so bad as I tried to control myself.

"That was long ago, brother." She chuckled. I surely had an idea it was her planning as well. I never knew she could go to such an extent. Such hate, that she could kill. She always surprised me. I saw Leo pulled out a big knife from their dining table.

I looked at him as he held the knife and came to me at light's speed. The bastard was thinking he could stab me too. I held his hand and pushed him away. He fell on the floor. Dana on the other hand looked furious and was staring at me as if she was going to kill me.

"Fucking asshole! How dare you touch him?" She spoke gritting her teeth.

"Why did you kill her?" I asked.

He laid on the floor looking at me and again gripping his knife harder. His teeth were gritted. I could see his left arm shivering due to ferocity.

"That bitch deserved that! Everything happened because of her." I could not just hear negativity about Erin. I was so in rage that I didn't even see anything and pulled her by her hair. She screamed as I grabbed her head between my arm and her puppet boyfriend just kept looking.

"Leave her alone!" He yelled at me.

"I kill her. She didn't." He said as he saw me pulling out my gun and placing it on her neck exactly where her boyfriend had staked my Erin. All I could see at that moment was blood oozing out of Erin's mouth, her bloody wet dress, the hole in her throat, the disfiguration of her limbs.

"Karma hit back, Leo." I whispered to him.

Fear had decorated his face as Dana mumbled to me pleadingly. He dropped the knife and came on his knees.

"It's not her fault. Leave her. Don't do anything to her." He begged.

"Leo, just run away." She screamed at him.

"Fuck! No! She is your cousin. You can't hurt her." He joined his hands as he was at the verge of crying. I smiled as I recalled the years of pain this cousin had given me. Only because of her greed my daughter didn't have a mother. I had to finish it all for Erin, for Ursula and for I.

"May you never rest in peace, Dana." I smiled at her and with that the bullet piece her throat and she shivered like a fish drawn out of water. She fell on the floor as she looked at me and then at her Leo. It gave me a sense of peace watching Leo watch his love die the same death he chose for my Erin.

Leo just watched her in shock. He couldn't even move. I picked up the knife and looked at him sit there silently. I saw Patrick rush in and he looked at the scenario. Moments later I saw Ursula step inside. I signalled Patrick to take her away.

Leo looked up. His facial muscles shivered as he pulled out the chair next to him and threw it toward me. He screamed, cried and wanted revenge. I moved away and punched him right onto his face. It didn't seem like that bastard wanted a fight. He seemed dead already.

I got up as I saw Ursula staring at him. She ran past Patrick and came to me. I handed her the loaded gun which she took eagerly and fired it at Leo a couple of time. She looked at both the bodies lying on the floor in front of us and held my hand. She brought me out and with a smile on her face she said, "I've always wanted to do this."

We hugged for a long time. It was such a peace to be with my woman. I was happy that she was there with me. I felt so complete in her arms, so cheerful and so alive.

"Take care of everything, Patrick."

We walked out of the ruins, to our place and cleaned ourselves and talked about both of our lives without each other.

One month later, it was her on a hospital bed, screaming on top of lungs, crying in pain. Her mother who had flown all the way from Townsville, just to be with her daughter, had just arrived two days ago and now was standing outside the my mother.

I was glad that she was turning to accept me as her daughter's man. After four long hours of constant pains and screams, our son was born. We both couldn't be any happier. She looked so weary as she fed our little son.

Hazel went crazy as held her little brother. We hadn't still told her about Ursula having the memories of her past. We didn't want her to know. We didn't want to complicate the bond they shared.

Ursula's mom had started her lectures on how to take care of the newborn. We all were happy. Everything was so lively. We couldn't believe what just happened when Ursula's dad entered. He wore a big frown on his face as he went to meet her. He still didn't look at me. He was met her and blessed our boy. The same night her parents left for Townsville. Her mother had said that her dad would come around.

I never thought I could find love again, but whenever I looked at Ursula I couldn't be more thankful for God's grace. 

***The End***

Hey guys! Don't forget to review this story. I'll wait for you guys to tell me your views. 

Up next, I'll continue with VILLAIN. You can find the story on my profile. I have updated two chapters already. It's Cole & Roma's story. If you have read my other books like ( Yours & The Girl Who Broke Me), you know who they are. 

Would love to see you there. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.8K 154 26
A person's life is shaped and moulded around their history and their future. Their memories and secrets create the person that they are, and their ho...
2.7K 186 8
Where did I fail? Where did I go wrong? Was it wrong of me to comfort my father? Was it wrong of me to accept my step family? Was it wrong of me to...
12M 575K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...
47K 2.3K 83
~Book Two out of Three~ Complete, unedited. Ally Years have passed. It seems like everyone is moving on, yet I cannot. I need to find her, I just don...