The End Of The End...

By breedmeRamattra

"I sighed, putting the book back on the self. I walk over to my fireplace and sit next to it, putting my arms... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈
𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐈𝐕
𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝗼𝐲𝐬 𝐕
𝐕𝐈 𝐖𝐡𝗼 𝐈 𝐀𝗺 𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐈𝐗
𝐗 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐗
𝐗𝐈 𝐓𝐰𝗼 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝗼𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐰 𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝗺 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝗼𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐗𝐗 𝐩𝐭.1
𝐗𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐗𝐗 𝐩𝐭.2
𝐗𝐗𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐬 𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕 𝐏𝐢𝐭 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝗺 𝐗𝐗𝐕
ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ
♡Monthly♡
ᴛɪɴɢʟᴇ
sᴍɪʟᴇʏ
ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴜᴅs
ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
ᴠᴏɪᴅ
ᴄᴀᴛ
ᴅᴀᴡɴ
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
...
ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
ᴛʀᴇᴇ
ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ
sᴛᴀʀs
100ᴋ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!!
ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ
ɢᴏᴅ & ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss
ʙᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ
(: 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 :)
if Y/n remainded alive...
200k Special!
🎁 Christmas special 🎁
idk tbh

ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀ

2.2K 83 98
By breedmeRamattra

𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛

Everything went white. Everything is silent. Silent screams can be heard from somewhere. The  world around is nothing. The border between life and death has come.

Little stars appearing and disappearing. Purple, blue and pink were the only thing that there was to be seen. a small galaxy was the only thing there.

Large rocks were starting to become visible. Two paths and one big line of rocks. Both paths leads to different directions.

This truly is the boarder.

A lonely female laying on the line of rocks. The galaxy coat and the bull black clothing. H/c hair flowing with the silent and gentle wind.

The galaxy felt extremely empty. The colors looked very dull and plain. The rocks had many cracks on them. The stars slowly giving up on their light.

White butterfly's started to appear around the sleeping female. Flying around and landing on her body. Those butterflies soon turned into little white flower petals.

Awoke the sleeping woman. The cracks on her face have disappeared but seeing herself in a didn't place is making her worry. The last thing Y/n remembers is her passing out in the sky.

Y/n sat herself up and looked around, seeing nothing but rocks, a dull galaxy and a few stars losing their light. The petals had fallen and settled next to her, slowly moving with the gentle wind.

She picked up a petal and started to caress them but soon the petal disappeared into her hand. There was a soft smile when she picked it up though when It disappeared, the smile went away.

Something about the petal felt off.

Y/n grabbed another and saw it sink into her hand. Her head started to hurt. Memories started coming in rapid.

The event of her younger self and the recent ones. That includes her relationships. Her father, brothers, and lover.

Lover.

Techno. Where is he?

"Techno?" Called out the worried Y/n. The good thing is, she remembers everything now but they're no where to be seen. Its just her. "Dadza?"

Tears started to prick her eyes. Her head becoming more and more heavy. Nothing was making sence to her.

The cracks that had been on her face left a small outline of were they used to be. Her warmth was back to normal but that warmth, most of it came from her beloved.

The poor girl stands up carefully. She looked around but nothing.

"Hello? Is anyone out there?" Y/n said.

There she is, alone, again. No one there to comfort her just like before. That is one of her fears, being alone and having no one to comfort her.

Screams started to rise from a distance. Scream of what exactly. Well, the scream of the people she's killed. The agony of those screams are too much.

The screams were coming from one of the paths. The kept getting closer. The closer they get the more panic Y/n is receiving.

"No..." Her hand was raised and hovered over her lips. The tears slipped out like waterfalls.

The rock shes currently standing on is shaking. The remaining petals started to disappear into the rock. Her balance was starting to change. The scream growing larger and louder, telling her to come join them.

Y/n fell to the ground and cupped her ears. The tears kept spewing out. She bit her bottom lip as a source of rejecting their words. She was trying everything in her power to ignore those voice.

A small and nimble goddess like herself shouldn't be going through that type of trauma.

The voice kept calling and calling. Y/n's sanity slowly going away

but..

A small black and white cat came to her. One on her left and another on her right. Both of them started to rub their cheeks on Y/n's leg.

"Cats? I dont remember havin-" Cats. The white and black cat.

"If Y/n dies then the people around her will die too"

"Clem.. Yuki?" Both of their head shot up. It really is them. Y/n started to whimper and tears started to build up even more. "I'm sorry" she said, trying wipe the tears.

In the boarder, both Clementine and Yuki cant go into their human form. They were given that power from another god and gave them the role as a guardian for goddesses. Once their dead and in the border they can't change to it.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." The sobs became worse as hiccups came out. She wanted to rip her eyes out to stop herself from crying.

The cats feel her pain and climb onto her lap, snuggling into her thighs. The cat's eyes was starting to get watery. Hearing their master break down is really something for guardians like them.

"Please forgive me.." All that can be hear was the silent sobs and loud hiccups. Soft purs came out from the cats, trying to make their master feel better in anyway they can.

Y/n's eyes started to get red as she kept rubbing them. Her cheeks becoming red and her head pounding with pain. The poor and sorry kittens started kneading on her lap but their claws were stabbing into Y/n's skin.

A white butterfly lands on Y/n's shoulder and sits for a second. Y/n's tears started to dry off and her eye color slowing losing their light. The hiccups stopped and her head became calm but empty.

The butterfly soon took off into the direction of the voices. Y/n stands up, forgetting the snuggling cats on her lap and starts to feel her legs moving. The cats were panicking. They know of that butterfly

The butterfly that leads to endless suffering.

The cats started tugging on her pants though Y/n didnt budge. When the butterfly landed, it triggered some false memories. Not just memories but words that can really hurt ones soul.

Even murderers like her have feelings.

The cats dug their claws into her pants in a way of stopping her. Even In death, guardians remain loyal to their goddess.

Small desperat meows escapes their small mouth. Going deeper into the endless void.

Small steps into the pit of hell. The warmth of the other side is slowly crawling in. The miserable meows growing louder. They want their goddess to go to the other side and not the pit of endless suffering.

More white butterflies came from behind and flew towards the voices.

One can call this a happy ending...

How? You may ask.

Well, let me show you...

"Where are you going?" A voice called out from behind. A very monotone voice and some small giggles.

The cats unlatched themselves off Y/n and turned to behind them. The cats quickly recognized them and started tugging on Y/n's pants even harder.

The light in Y/n's eyes slowly started to come back but from the sudden appearance of the butterfly, it started to lose the light and its color.

"Bubblegum" another voice called out. A more warmer and British voice. It felt like home to Y/n.

The butterflies slowly dissolved into the air. The light and color began coming back but her legs kept moving on their own.

Her pace became slower and her breathing became more calmer. The warmth was not more softer and gentle.

"N/n!" Another voice called out. This time it was two voices. A calm and smoother voice and a loud and obnoxious voice.

Her walking stopped. She remained were she stood without looking back. The cats finally letting go and resting on their back from all the pulling.

Y/n's heart started to race. No one ever called her by her nickname and the only people that have was her brothers.

"Sister..." another voice called out. A softer and warmer voice. It felt extremely relieving to hear.

Y/n didnt want to turn around despite hearing that voice. She thinks it's a prank to make her loose her sanity even more.

The white cat started to climb her. Reaching her shoulder and sitting there. Small meows came from the small fluffy cat.

Y/n couldn't understand but felt like she knew what the cat was saying. The black cat meowed. Y/n looked down at the black cat that was staring at her. The black cat looked behind Y/n and stood herself up with her two little feet, meowing at the voices.

Still, Y/n didnt want to turn around. The little white cat gave out a small meow. Y/n turned her head to see the cat and saw a small smile with its tongue sticking out.

She grabbed the cat and placed it down on the rocks, giving it a small head scratch. Y/n hesitated, her hands were shaking and her heart started to race.

She turned around and saw a blond boy running up to her, blocking her view from the people behind the blond. The blond boy embraced her with his arms around neck and her face stuffed in his chest.

Y/n could feel his heart beating like crazy. It took her a while to realize what's happening. The warmth of the boy is very comforting.

She slowly lifted her arms up and rapped then around the boys torso. She stuffed her face into his chest. The sound of sniffing can be heard from above.

The blond is crying for whatever reason. Y/n didnt feel like crying at the moment.

The blond's grip became tight for a few seconds and then letting go, putting his hands on Y/n's shoulder.

His soft spot for Y/n still remains.

Little boogers came out from his nose without him realizing.  "Boogers, clean yourself" Y/n said. Tommy smirked and grabbed Y/n's arm and raised it up to his nose.

Y/n quickly slapped his cheek and stepped back with a dumbfounded look. She wasnt showing it but she really is happy to see him again.

"Your forgetting about us" The monotone voice said. Y/n looks over and see everyone.

Wilbur, Philza, Ranboo, and Techno. Tommy was right in front of Y/n. Wait.

Wilbur.

Y/n hasn't seen Will since the festival. Did he die in the explosion or did someone kill him during the festival?

But, Ranboo.

Y/n stepped away from Tommy and her eyes started to get watery. Ranboo tried to hold his tears in but couldn't, they only built up until they all fell out.

Her legs were shaking as she waddled closer. "Ranboo?" She raised her hand to her mouth and covered it, preventing any sobs. Her other hand reached out to Ranboo.

Ranboo wasted no time and quickly embraced Y/n. Him being very tall, he could only hug her by the neck. Y/n, too, didnt waste any time and wrapped her arms around Ranboo, her dear brother.

Too many tears have already fallen out. All that was left was silent hiccups. Their legs started to give up. Softly, landing on their knees while keeping eachother warm just like when they were kids.

"Well, I didnt expect all of us to be here" Phil said. That's rather harsh but it is Mr. Minecraft.

Phil walked up to the two siblings and pulled out his wings. Softly and gently embracing both of them with his wings. Tommy quickly ran towards us and jumped into the hug. Wilbur and Techno watched while the two cats sat together.

Phil looked over at Will and Techno and signalled them to come and join the little reunion. Techno with his arms crossed and Wilbur with his hands on his hips. Wilbur bumped Techno's arm and started to wiggle his eyebrows with a sly smirk.

Techno unfolded his arms and patted Wilbur's back a little too rough, sending him forward to the group. Will joined the group and Techno hesitated. He only wants to hug Y/n.

The cats saw Techno and knew what he was thinking about so they quickly ran to Y/n and started tugging on her pants with small meows.

After a few seconds, everyone removes themselves from the large embrace and stand up. Y/n was last to stand up. Ranboo, Wilbur and Tommy stood next to Phil.

Y/n's gaze turned to Techno until she saw something missing.

His crown.

Luckily and somehow, Y/n had duplicated the ones they had before. She walked up to Techno and pulled out two crowns.

His eyes widen, he picks up Y/n's crown and places it on her head. Y/n gave him a soft and loving smile, Techno shortly returned to loving smile.

The little gems that shined on Techno's crown were very beautiful. Her thumb gently caressed them and looked up at Techno.

Y/n raised up her arms and Techno gently lowered his head, placing the crown on his head. Techno looked at Y/n who still had her arms up. He took the chance and grabbed both of her hands, placing one on his cheek and holding the other.

Their eyes locked with eachother as their hearts beat simultaneously.

"I've missed you.. so much, my love." Techno gently said. His face soften and came and little closer.

"I was going to say that" Y/n pouted and Techno gave out a heartwarming giggle.

Phil knew what was going to happen and quickly covered Will's, Tommy's, and Ranboo's eyes with his wings. Phil turned around and let them do what needs to be done.

Y/n's hand slipped to the back of his head and Techno gently raised Y/n's head. "Can i?"

Y/n nodded and came closer. Closer and closer till their lips met. This time, it felt real.

The warmth of the kiss could melt both of them in an instant and now that they both feel the same way, they wont ever leave eachother.

Y/n wrapped her arms around Techno's neck and Techno wrapped his arms around Y/n's torso, both of them deepening the kiss.

"GET A ROOM" Tommy screamed. Phil screamed out 'SHUT' and smacked the back of Tommy's head.

Y/n and Techno sepreated and placed their foreheads together with a small laugh from Tommy's sudden words.

"I'm home.." Y/n whispered. Techno got confused with her words.

"Home? Theres no house here" He said with much confusion.

Y/n giggle and kissed his forehead. "Home... home is whenever I'm with you.."

"WHAT ABOUT US WOMAN" Tommy angrily stopped towards the couple. Phil giggle and followed Tommy along with Wilbur and Ranboo.

Tommy stood next to Techno and so did the others. Everyone faced Y/n while Y/n face everyone.

Her father, her brothers, her real brother, and her lover. The cats came up from behind and climb up Phil's shoulder. The sat there and meowed.

Techno extended his arm and waited. "Let us continue our adventure, in the after life"

Y/n looked at everyone. Tommy had, well, his normal Tommy smile. Wilbur had his eyes close with a gentle smile. Ranboo was holding his arm in a shy way but with a small smile. Phil had one of the greatest smiles and the cats gave out an approval meow.

Y/n raised her hand and placed it on Techno's. "Okay. Let's continue our adventure." Their fingers intertwined and the warmth passing through them.

And so, their adventure continues on in the after life with undying love. Having a family near you feels nice, the feeling of being wanted.

"Hey Techno"

"Yeah?"

"I remember what you said to me when I had my memories were erased" Techno's face reddened and looked away.

Their hands still together so the warmth of his cheeks was passing to his hand. Y/n felt it and didnt know if she wanted to tease him about it.

"I didn't know the mighty Technoblade had such feelings for me" A smug smile appeared on Y/n's face. The warmth was getting hotter and the red was getting brighter.

No one could hear them since they were in a conversation. "Its quite adorable if you really think about. The blood god confessing to a higher ranked goddess, now that's one sight to see-"

Without hesitation, Techno picked her up bridal style a d from the sudden action he pulled, Y/n let out a small squeal.

"I do have feelings for you. Did that kiss we had earlier not mean anything to you?" Y/n's eyes widen. I guess he took those words to heart.

"It did but I'm just surprised" She looked away and covered her face.

Techno placed her down and removed her hands from her face. "I love you" he whispered.

Those words caught her by surprised. She wasnt thinking and quickly jumped too Techno, placing her lips onto his. It was a short kiss so Y/n pulled away and said

"I love you too."

"I want to ask you something, Techno"

"Yeah?"

"I thought Technoblade never dies?.."

"..."

"Well?"

"Well, if dying means being with you then I'll gladly do so"

"Idiot"

"*cough cough*"

"My idiot..."

That's the end ladies and gentlemen and non-binary people.

Thanks for sticking by with this book it really means so much to me.

I think I'll do some short bits with this.
If you have any ideas on any short bits then tell me, I would love to write it.

My name is Rose and I hope you enjoyed 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Oh and, to the genshin fandom who read this, I'm currently writing a KaeyaxReader. If you are interested in that then be my guest :)

I love you all
Take care <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 3.3K 27
ᴘʏ.ʀᴏ.ᴍᴀ.ɴɪᴀ -ᴀɴ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ _______________ DISCONTINUED This story takes place in the dream smp universe and will follo...
15.3K 294 14
✨Random One-shot Book✨ Story will be updated when I feel like to cause I don't know when for a new chapter, reminder that everything in the story is...
34.4K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
72.1K 2.3K 23
"𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞'𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...