The End Of The End...

By breedmeRamattra

"I sighed, putting the book back on the self. I walk over to my fireplace and sit next to it, putting my arms... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈
𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐈𝐕
𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝗼𝐲𝐬 𝐕
𝐕𝐈 𝐖𝐡𝗼 𝐈 𝐀𝗺 𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐈𝐗
𝐗 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐗
𝐗𝐈 𝐓𝐰𝗼 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝗼𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐰 𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝗺 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝗼𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐗𝐗 𝐩𝐭.1
𝐗𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐗𝐗 𝐩𝐭.2
𝐗𝐗𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐬 𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕 𝐏𝐢𝐭 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝗺 𝐗𝐗𝐕
ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ
♡Monthly♡
ᴛɪɴɢʟᴇ
sᴍɪʟᴇʏ
ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴜᴅs
ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
ᴠᴏɪᴅ
ᴄᴀᴛ
ᴅᴀᴡɴ
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
...
ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
ᴛʀᴇᴇ
ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ
sᴛᴀʀs
100ᴋ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!!
ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ
ɢᴏᴅ & ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss
ʙᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀ
(: 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 :)
if Y/n remainded alive...
200k Special!
🎁 Christmas special 🎁
idk tbh

ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ

1.8K 68 27
By breedmeRamattra

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

A pair of grey wings and a black cat tail had flung themselves towards to falling lovers. The white haired female stayed on the island being a support for the injured girl.

The black haired girl, Clementine, grabbed Y/n and Phil grabbed Techno. Clementine reached up for some help. Phil grabbed her hand on threw her to the island.

Y/n and Techno being carried bridal style. Clementine landed a little rough but managed to keep Y/n in her arms. Phil came down slowly and they both ran to the house. Yuki and the female walked, making sure the female doesn't break anything.

They entered to house a little too rough, almost breaking the entrance. "Follow me" Clementine spoke. Phil nodded and followed the cat to Y/n's room.

Clumps of Y/n's body started to shatter like glass. Clem was panicking and so was Phil. The amount of sweat he put in on raising her is unbearable. Clem, the one who saved her, doesnt want her to go away.

Clem and Yuki are her guardians. Y/n's personal guardians. If Y/n were to die right now, severe punishment with come forth.

The goddesses are meant to be protected.

Clem placed Y/n down on the bed and Phil placed Techno right next to Y/n. The soft pink skin that was once on Techno had disappeared into a pale pink color.

Phil rushed and grabbed a blanket. He came back and placed a red and white blanket that Tommy had once used, on Techno.

Y/n looked normal but her skin was cracking. She wasnt cold but the memories within are breaking her.

"What do I do, what do I do, what do I do" Clem said with both of her hand on her head, scratching her scalp.

Phil bit his nails from his anxiety and his eyebrows knitted. His heart was racing and causing him pain from it.

Clem gasped as the idea came to mind. "Stay here and watch over them, I'll be back shortly"

Phil nodded but more pressure was placed on him. What if the cat girl didnt come back, what if she brings back something that'll kill her. More and more thoughts like that rushed to his head.

Meanwhile...

The view of a fresh and newly built country. Wanted poster of Techno and Y/n was scattered around.

"Hey Ranboo, can you help me with this" A familiar voice said. A sweet and adorable voice. Tubbo, the new president of L'manberg and a small bee laying on his hair.

"Yes, I'll be there in a bit" The boy named Ranboo said

The wind today was very strong. It felt like someone was controlling the wind. the weather became more gloomy. The clouds were beaming darker. The sun hiding behind the clouds, preventing any sunlight.

"Hey kid" A hand was placed on the shoulder on Ranboo.

Ranboo turned around and saw a female with black hair and cat ears. "Yeah?"

"I need you to come with me. It's important" Clem grabbed his wrist and started leading him to the snowy place.

"But I have work to do-"

"Its your sister" She interrupted.

"Sister?" He questioned. He has no memory of a sister nor a family. The only memory was him waking up in a burning village a few month ago.

That same village Y/n attacked a few months ago.

The only reason why hes still alive is because he slept in a basement.

"I dont recall having a sister." Ranboo said.

Clem stayed quiet as the floating island came into sight. He felt something heavy but warm in his heart when that girl mentioned that he had a sister.

How could he forget. It's a family member.

Clem picked up the tall enderman and launched herself up to the island. Terrified, not terrified of the girl but the height and how fast they went.

Clem landed safely while Ranboo was shaking. Clem, again, grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the house.

Opening the door harshly and seeing Yuki and Iris on the couch. Jealousy rushed up to her head but ignored it and ran to Y/n's room.

Clem busted to door open and Phil's soften. Of course, it's sibling love that might work. Y/n's face was more cracked than before. Small enderman particles were seeping out.

Ranboo's eyes widen. That's the girl he met at the tree, the one who failed to catch a rabbit. His heart started to burn. Why does she look so familiar. Why is his memory loss failing him. He wants to remember her. Why does she feel so important to him.

"Hi Phil" Ranboo greeted. Phil replied with a 'hi mate'

"Ranboo, I need you to somehow fix Y/n" Clem said.

Ranboo looked over at the female who was sleeping with small cracks on her face. The man next to her was none other than Techno.

Ranboo looked around and saw nothing useful. His hands with a small t/f/c ring. He looked around once more and saw another ring laying on the night stand. A red and green ring that resembles his eye colors.

He walked to the nightstand and grabbed the ring. He puts it next to his ring, trying to remember anything. He walks up next to Y/n and grabs her hand.

He slides in the ring on her index finger. He sets down her hand on her stomach and waited.

Phil was still stressed, Clem was tapping her feet, and Ranboo's hands started to shake.

The adrenaline started to rise. The cracks getting worse. Techno's warmth is coming back but very slowly.

Ranboo's heart started to race like crazy. Still no memory of of the girl.

The rings did nothing. They were just for show now. Y/n's heart beat is starting to get slower. It could either be good news or bad news.

"Is this really my sister" Ranboo spoke up.

"Mhm. Blood related sibling" Clem said.

Y/n's skin start to peel off like little Crystal's. It was like if she were to be a crystal inside. Parts of her face start to break off.

The right side of Ranboo's face was starting to react. Small tears started to build inside. It burned for him. There is small grey lines underneath his right eye, hes been crying for a long time now.

The tears started to fall down, burning his skin. I guess the right side of his face knows who Y/n is but doesnt want to tell him.

Ranboo didnt bother whipping off the tears. As much as they hurt, he could never comprehend the pain Y/n is going through right now.

Yes, the breaking skin is hurting Y/n and none of them know. This could lead up to her death. Deep down, she doesnt want that, her goal was to find her brother.

That mission is complete but she lacks the memories they had made.

If Y/n is swallowed by the darkness and dies then everyone around her will die too.

"Phil, go bring Tommy" Clem said. Phil nodded and rushed to blond child.

Ranboo sat on the stool that was close to her bed. His head sat on the bed, watching her hand that had the ring. The tears wouldn't stop falling.

After a few minutes, the front door had open. A loud and obnoxious kid had entered.

Phil leaded Tommy into the room and saw Clem tapping her foot anxiously, Ranboo with his his eyes almost shut and tears falling from his right eye, Techno laying down with a red and white blanket that Tommy once used when he visited Y/n's old house, and then he saw his loving sister on her death bed.

"Y-y/n..?" Tommy softly spoke. Tommy, the loud and annoying one but always had a soft spot for his sister. Even if she was a part of the destruction of Manberg, he couldn't bring himself to fully hate her.

Tommy slowly walked up and saw that her face was breaking. The ender particles were still seeping out. Tommy looked over at Ranboo and saw the tears.

Tommy does know about their relationship. Even though they are siblings, they treated eachother like best friends. Y/n was the only person Ranboo could rely on and since they both dont remember each other, well, they both can rely on anyone.

He walked to the side of the bed where Ranboo was seated. Tommy grabbed Y/n's hand and started to feel her temperature.

His heart started to race and sweat started to form. His breathing became more and more rapid. He was breathing heavily. He already lost Wilbur, he doesnt want to loose her too.

Y/n's hand Is covered by her gloves but the shear coldness of her hands was seeping out. The ring on her index finger stayed in place. Cracking can be heard from her legs and arms.

Tommy sat Y/n's hand down and patted Ranboo's back. Ranboo grabbed Y/n's hand and puts it close to his face. His tears now falling onto her hand. The coldness from her hands can make his tears into little ice drops.

The atmosphere was so thin. Everyone had their breath talking away. The anxious aura surrounded them.

"Dont worry, Ranboo. I'll help you." The little h/c girl said.

She dug up a small hole in the ground with her hands. Her little brother named Ranboo, sat next to her, watching her dig up a hole.

"Now, put the seed in there" the girl cheerfully said. The boy nodded and put the small seed in the dirt. "Now cover it up with the dirt"

Ranboo picked up the dirt and placed it on top of the seed, burying it. The little girl grabbed a watering can and gave it to her little brother.

The boy grabbed the watering can but had no idea how to use it. His hand held onto the handle as his older sister grabbed the bottom of the handle. "Just pour some water"

They tilted the watering can and some rain came from the watering can. Slowly, the water fell. It was nice.

"Now we just wait for it to grow" Knowing them, they would leave the seed there without giving it water. So their father, Phil, would have to take care of the little flower.

Speaking of Phil, the man watched as the two sibling bonded. It was nothing compared to his kids. Y/n and Ranboo were extremely close. If ones crying, the other comes and help calm them down. If ones sleeping, the other will stay up and make sure that no monsters come from under their bed.

"Let's wash our hands" Y/n said. Ranboo nodded. He smiled and ran into the house with dirty hands.

Y/n followed behind him and close the door to the backyard. She ran after her brother and they met in the bathroom. When the turned on the water, they'd start fighting for the water. It was a race to see who could clean their hands the fastest. Since Ranboo was still a kid, Y/n made sure she loose.

"Haha, I winnnnnn" Ranboo said, stretching out the 'n'. Y/n happily smiled for her brother.

She was doing everything she can to make her younger brother happy. Without a blood related mother and father, the pressure on her has been increasing. Phil doesnt know what Ranboo likes or dislikes.

When speaking to Phil, Ranboo would stutter. It's sad to say but he does know that their real parents didnt want him. Anytime he'd try to talk to Phil, he over thinks. Ranboo doesnt want to be alone, alone as in no parents.

In a blink of an eye. Everything went white.

Next chapter might be the last
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5K 87
SIDE STORY (SOMEHOW BECAME A TOMMYINNIT x READER) READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (Y/N) and the MCYT gang woke up from a really...
38K 1.8K 20
Tommy did it, he jumped into the warm welcoming lava. If only Dream was a little sooner, maybe he just might be able to save him, but he was too late...
72.1K 2.3K 23
"𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞'𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...
56.5K 1.5K 20
Book 1 of this series -------------- Despite the war for independence I lived my life relatively peacefully. I disliked conflict so I moved away when...