Don't Trust Him - Technoblad...

By ghoulwtv

Wilbur Soot and Y/n L/n caused destruction on the dawn of the 16th, Y/n was banished from the smp along with... More

Flowers - Chapter 1
Alone - Chapter 2
Don't Trust Him - Chapter 3
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 4
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 5
Dont Trust Him- Chapter 6
Dont Trust Him- Chapter 7
Dont Trust Him - chapter 8
Dont Trust Him- chapter 9
Dont Trust Him- chapter 10
Dont Trust Him- Chapter 11
Dont Trust Him- Chapter 12
Dont Trust Him- chapter 13
Dont Trust Him- Chapter 14
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 15
Dont Trust Him- chapter 16
Dont Trust Him- chapter 17
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 18
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 19
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 20
Dont Trust Him- Chapter 21
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 22
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 24
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 25
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 26
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 27
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 28
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 29
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 30
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 31
Dont trust him - Chapter 32
The Masked Man - Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - The end
Lovers - Bonus Chapter
Meeting Micheal - Bonus Chapter
Punz - Bonus Chapter
Fathers and Boyfriends - Bonus Chapter
Mom? - Bonus Chapter
Mothers and Girlfriends - Bonus Chapter
Proposal - Bonus Chapter
Here comes the bride - Bonus Chapter
Theseus - Bonus Chapter
Hurry - Bonus Chapter
Baby - Bonus Chapter
Baby 2 - Bonus Chapter
Baby 3 - Bonus Chapter
<3
A/N
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Dont Trust Him - Chapter 23

2.9K 100 132
By ghoulwtv

I have a different plan for Doomsday, so this will not be like the streams. I wanted to make Y/n fit in as best as possible so I changed it quite a lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time, as the trio arrived to the Dream lands. They all took a deep breath, while Y/n looked up. The girl met the eyes of a masked man, she gave him a small thumbs up.

The man nodded and started his work. "Remember guys, no withers until after the TNT." Philza reminded the two. They both nodded, "Places, it's time for our revenge." Y/n smirked.

Phil looked at the young couple and took his place in the sky. Technoblade took Y/n's hand, "Be careful. Okay?"

Y/n squeezed his hand, "I won't be careful, but I won't die." She gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"I love you," He refused to let go yet. "I love you more," The girl ran to her place. As Techno slowly took his.

Y/n sat almost in the middle of the prime path where she was bound to be seen. The girl sat down and pulled out a potion of speed.

After waiting for a minute or two she started to sing, "Well I heard there was a special place." She look around for any guests. "Where man could go and emancipate, the brutality and tyranny of their ruler." She looked around once again.

"Well, this place is real, we needn't fret with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, forget Eret." The girl looked up. "Y/n, you're not suppose to be here." Tubbo stuttered with every word. The girl got up and cracked her knuckles.

"Someone help, there's a traitor here!" Tubbo yelled. As many people rushed to him Y/n, spoke.

"Its a very big and all blown up, L'Manberg.." The girl smirked to the group. "Get her!" Tubbo yelled to the group. The girl splashed speed and started running.

'This is just my plan, losers...'

About 15 minutes left, Y/n had to run them around until they were tired out and then they would fight.

Y/n dodge most of their arrows some of them miss terribly.

About 6 minutes in Y/n turned to see how they were doing. Some where out of breath and falling behind and the rest were still doing fine.

She ran past the stables that Techno was hiding in the whole time. "Techno, now!" Technoblade jumped out in front of the ones lagging behind and got ready for a fight.

Y/n looked back and smirked, but since she wasn't looking in front of her she ran into someone.

"You son of a," Quakity was cut off by Technoblade. "Y/n!"

"I'm fine," Y/n yelled back as she tried to get up. Phil covered her from the rest of her chasers.

Y/n got up and tried to run, but was kicked in the stomach by Big Q.

"You're gonna run now?!" He screams at her as he tries to attack her with his sword. "Y/n!" Technoblade yelled for her.

The girl held her sword in front of the man. "Now it's my turn to kill you.." The man swung his sword again.

The girl kicked his leg in order for him to fall, taking his sword and throwing to far for him to reach.

"See, Techno? I'm good!" She laughed as she drank speed. "Philza, up!" She yelled to him, "Everyone expect for Techno's chasing her again.

Technoblade smirked and continued with the plan.

'she'll be okay.'

"TNT should be going off any minute now." Y/n whisper to her self.

Y/n shot a fire arrow in front of her. Philza nodded. There's the signal. Phil flew ahead placing 4 soul sand and two wither skeletons on each side.

He watch Y/n and the other run towards him. He covered the structure with his wings, so they group wouldn't run away.

Once they all reached him, Phil cut off about half of the group and started his fight.

Once Y/n heard the explosions of Dream, she ender pearled about 70 block in front of everyone. So she would have time to spawn a wither.

"Fundy and Big Q stay on her! We'll focus on the withers!" Sapnap yelled to the men.

'well you weren't suppose to do that, but i have more it's fine'

You look at the huge Crater started to form.

"I believe it's my turn to fight." You smiled at the two men.

After a minute of throwing useless punches towards you, you hear a voice.

"Y/n! Y/n!" It's Ghostbur. "Yeah?" You yell to him still dodging the honestly sad attacks.

"It's Friend! He's at Phil's house I think he'll get hurt!" He voice echoed.

'dang it.'

You take a potion of harming from your inventory and throw it in the faces of the men in front of you.

The both fall and yell in agony. You run as fast as you can running to Philza house.

Friend was huddled up under Phil's stairs. You grab him and run to the only spot where explosion weren't at and tie him to a near by tree.

You pat him on the head, "it'll be okay." You yelled as you started to run back. You see Techno standing
on a cliff made by the explosion.

As you get closer you can hear him yelling at someone else. It was Tommy and Tubbo, they were standing on a all blown up bridge.

You started to walk closer to Technoblade, but stopped when you saw something behind the two boys.

Sapnap was pulling his crossbow back. He was trying to hit Techno obviously, but there it's impossible to make that shot. He's going to hit one of the boys.

'One of the boys. No, no, no. I have to get them out of the way, they'll get hurt ..'

You started running towards them, using the bits of broking bridges to get there.

Sapnap shot his arrow, "No!" Sapnap knows he missed, so he yelled trying to warn him.

The arrow hit Tubbo causing him to fall, "Tubbo!" The girl yelled.

(Techno's POV)

I heard Y/n yell Tubbo's name. I look to see him falling down the Crater.

'This had to be done. I'm sorry Tubbo.'

I took a deep breath, but Y/n came out of no where. She grabbed Tubbo's hand and grabbed on to a conveniently place rope.

"Y/n!" I yelled for her, there was no way I could get to her unless she ender pearl to me.

She threw Tubbo onto a near by ledge, but she didn't have time to jump on it as well. She had to jump for a broken part of the prime path.

Y/n jumped to it, barely making it and only holding on with her fingers.

I started to run to her with out taking my eyes off. But I saw someone else ender pearl to the platform.

Fundy.

'NO NO NO NO NO NO'

I kept running trying to get to the platform as soon as I could. Fundy reaches his arm out for her. I stop in my tracks.

'He's helping her?'

She looks at him and smiles. She takes his hand.

But instead of helping them up, he pulled her up and grabs her back her neck.

'Of course he's not'

I begin running again, I have to save them. I can't lose them. Not now, not ever.

I can hear him say to her, "Got any last words before I kill you for real this time?"

Many people start yelling at him, "Drop her!"

'No don't please I can't lose them please don't just wait..'

Y/n grabs his hand and says, "You're literally a freaking furry."

He drops her immediately, I jump to the platform and tried to grab her hand i'm to late.

"No! Y/n!" I yell as I look at her in defeat.

She smiles at me, "Bye Techno." She yelled.

Philza swooped in trying to save her, but it was too late. She already hit the ground.

"No, no, no, no.." I look at Fundy, he was gone. I look over to see him running away.

I clenched my jaw and ender pearled down to Y/n.

I grab them from the ground, "Y/n?" I wipe some blood off of her face. "Y/n? wake up, please. wake up!" I screamed I could feel tears start to fill my eyes.

(Philza's POV)

He shook her, "Y/n please.." He cried. He pulled her into his arms with his head in the crook of their neck. "Please don't leave me." He whispered to her.

I watch the blood triple down her head. Techno looked at her, then looked me at me.

I took her from him, he reluctantly let go. He still held her hand, though.

I saw the amount of blood coming from her head. I look up to see the how high she fell from.

"I-I don't think she made it, Techno.." I stumbled on my own words. He looked at me, a tear fell down his face.

"No,no, no, no, no. That's not true. She okay, She's just tired. She needs some sleep. She'll wake up." His voice trailed off.

"Mate, I," Techno cut me off. "She can't die on my Phil!" He screamed as he took her back in his arms.

I took a deep breath, "I'm sorry Techno." He dug his head into the crook of her neck again. "No, no, no, no.." He held her very tight.

"Oh, there she is!" I cheerful voice yelled from behind us.

I turned to see Ghostbur with his sheep. "I came to thank her!" Ghostbur walked closer Techno looked at him and pulled Y/n away a little.

"Uh oh, looks like she's sleeping! Well, when she wakes up will you guys tell her that Ghostbur said thank you for saving Friend!" He smiled at us.

"Ghostbur, she isn't going to wake up." I whispered. When Techno heard me he laid his head on her shoulders.

"You guys think she's dead? Uh, well she's not.." He mumble.

"What?" Technoblade popped up. We both looked at him. "Yup! I'm a ghost so I can see dead people, even if you guys can't! Like Schlatt! I see him all the time. And look at her back! It's barely moving, but it is moving! So that means she's breathing!" He smiles at us.

Technoblade pulls them back to watch them carefully. They were breathing, but barely.  "You got to get her home," as soon as he heard me say that he took off we her.

I flew above him and watched as he jumped on someone's horse. He sprinted the whole way home without stopping.

(Technos POV)

I ran up the stairs. "Please, wake up, please please please." I silently begged her. When I busted in the door I saw Phil frantically going through chests.

"Take her up stairs and lay her down," He pointed up the stairs.

I ran up to our room and gently laid her on the bed.

"Please be okay." I squeezed her hand. Phil shortly came and started wrapping her head from the bleeding.

As he poured potions and other medicine on her wound, I looked at her stomach.

There was blood leaking through her shirt. I lifted her shirt, they had a huge gash on their stomach with black around it.

"Uh, Phil.. What's wrong with her stomach?." I asked him, he look over. "She must have been shot by a wither, while saving Tubbo.." He finished up with their head and moved to her stomach.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" I whisper to him.

"Of course I do. She was supposed to die 3 times now!" Philza laughed as he finished wrapping her stomach.

"You can do all the little wounds. I'm going to make us some tea." He handed me a box of bandages.

I wrapped some of her arms and her legs. I went to place a bandaid on her face, but stopped.

..you told her you'd protect her.. you didn't..she could have died...and it's your fault..

I grabbed her hand as I felt the voices rage in my head. They kept yelling at me, I almost didn't feel Y/n squeeze my hand just barely.

I look at her and smile. I finished putting the band aids on their face. I made sure not to let go of her hand just so they knew I wasn't gone.

Phil walked in with a cup for me, he put a chair behind me and placed the cup on the night stand.

He grabbed the bandages and started wrapping my wounds. "She squeezed my hand.." I told him, "Ah, see I told you, mate! She a tough one, she never dies. Just like you." He smiled at me.

He walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

"Y/n, please wake up soon.."

=

POGGGERSSS

sorry if this all seemed rushed. I love u cutie , get some sleep <3

2197 words..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 13.7K 81
Y/n is popular 16 year old streamer. What happened whens she gets a very special invite that could change her life forever. what happened when they...
617 43 8
"Sometimes the solitary voice can be the best one." - Frank Miller. When the voices demand for blood, Techno is not far behind to deliver. Only now...
54.8K 1.8K 34
**DISCONTINUED** π™Έπšƒ'πš‚ π™Όπšˆ πšƒπš„πšπ™½. . . π–½π—Œπ—†π—‰ / 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ 🜸 Μ½β‚Š 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 π—π—ˆπ—†π—†π—’ π–Όπ—‹π—ˆπ—Œπ—Œπ–Ύπ—Œ οΏ½...