Messed Up I Guess

imdadestroyer-

Chanyeol wasn't supposed to love a guy again, he swore that to himself but he never promised it. Yet, he felt... Еще

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
EPILOGUE
Chapter note

Chapter 47

12 1 0
imdadestroyer-

--MUIG--

"That old man. I should have known it was all his plans."

Byun-soon gritted her teeth as she gripped hard on the sheet, enough to lightly crumple the paper. She knew her dad was one cruel man, but she never expected him to go to an extent of selling his brother to any of those filthy rich men and make him marry them. Three conflicts then occurred to her. One, she thought her dad was against same-sex relationships, and so why the hell is he letting his second son gets married to another company's son? And it says so in the contract. Two, she thought her dad isn't keen on playing his second son's life and saying "you are no son of mine, bastard" and letting him flee to his accord, so why mess with his life right now?

And lastly, why in the fucking world should it be Park Chanyeol on the paper?

--MUIG--

"Baek- Whoops!"

Byun-soon immediately made a hundred eighty degrees twist, biting her bottom lip from laughing at how shocked the couple was.

Byun-soon wanted to inform her little brother about their father's plan, and so she thought of personally meeting up with him and knowing full well he would be in his boyfriend's house these days. Unfortunately, her virgin eyes caught the two lip-locking on the sofa, Baekhyun taking the lead (if she might add).

"Yah!" Baekhyun then wiped the excess saliva on his lips, Chanyeol doing so as well. "Why the hell didn't you knocked?!"

"Well, I'm sorry for not knocking! But I saw the door opened, so I thought I could barge in and I should be the one scolding you two for not locking the door instead!"

Baekhyun's eyes bulged, embarrassed with his own mistake. He had only arrived from his little grocery shopping earlier. The scattered plastic bags by the counter were proof he just had gotten back. And so, he told his oh so lovely boyfriend he missed him, then seducing him with those flirty ways and sweet talks in his "How To Flirt 101" booklet he got in the library.

Chanyeol, with his unlucky nature, had fallen into his lover's trap when he said "you can have my strawberries if you let me get what I want". Sure, anyone would say those strawberries were a no-brainer deal, but he couldn't help but crave for some today. And he can't bear to starve if he couldn't get what he wants to eat.

"Anyways- Erm, where's Chanyeol going?"

"Upstairs."

"Oh, okay."

Well, I thought he was about to snatch Baekhyun from me again... Hehe.

"What brings you here?"

Baekhyun went by the counter, her sister following behind him, taking the chance to take out those items he had brought home while Byun-soon tells him what matters.

"Father wants you home."

"What?"

"Yeah, fucking crazy right?"

Baekhyun immediately stopped everything he was doing, and he had to agree. His dad never liked him from the start, having to constantly wound his ego in almost anything he does. Not to mention that old man of his wanted him out of his house for like the same sex as he. With that mindset, he was kicked out of their house, never to return home again after he had graduated high school. For the past few days, he had been sleeping with Kyungsoo who gladly took him in.

Baekhyun's mother then met up with him two weeks later, telling him he has his own house she had bought for him. It made the latter surprised. Though he misunderstood that it was his dad who gave it, yet instead was his mom. Which he was so so grateful for. She told him it's for his college, knowing full well he would have a hard time in the dorms.

Baekhyun then asked if he could take in his friends, and she complied. Thankfully, the trio's families didn't seem to be bothered with the idea of them living under one roof. It seems convenient to them (mostly to Jongdae's family, having no loud shoutings would make their house peaceful once again).

And it was the start of their journey living in one house with four weird people. Never mind, Minseok seems to be the only person sane in the house and the one who was able to keep Jongdae on his leash. No kink intended.

"What day?"

"Huh? You're going?"

"Gotta sort this out. It's getting out of hand, sis."

Byun-soon sighed. She knows she's right, and it's been almost a decade since their father told him to stay away from any of his family.

"Yeah... I know..."

The atmosphere began to get chilly, glooming over the two who had their fair share of hardships living under their father's wills and wants, and never taking any considerations of their own desires. Neither did they even got a simple "I love yous" or toys and presents on Christmas day. It made them think they were never worth being given such ridiculous things.

Sucks that they only get to enjoy life when they were in high school.

"Oh yeah Baek, I got-"

"Baek? Why do I smell something burning?"

Chanyeol hurriedly went downstairs, about to see where that funny smell was coming from. He gasped, seeing the hem of Baekhyun's shirt flaming before his very eyes. Byun-soon shrilled, seeing the fire for herself. Baekhyun followed their eyes and gaped. He quickly took off his burning shirt, laid it flatly on the floor, and stomped on it.

The three sighed in relief, thanking the heavens for Chanyeol's sensitive tractor (his nose).

"The hell were you thinking lighting up the stove?!" Chanyeol yelled at his lover.

"I was about to cook myself some bacon, but I didn't know I had rest my back where the fire is."

"Stupid Baek, you should have felt the heat from it", Byun-soon pointed out with a sneer.

"Guess I'm immune to heat when I'm hungry", Baekhyun shrugged nonchalantly like the event earlier didn't affect him. Or more like it didn't affect the Byuns at all when Chanyeol hears them already snickering together.

"Alright, I got you two. I'll cook, so Baek you get the rice cooker instead, okay?"

"Aye-aye daddy!"

Chanyeol's head shakily whipped like some robot in a millisecond. Did he hear his lover right? Since when did Baekhyun have that daddy kink on him? He then felt his blood approaching his ears (and he definitely just disregarded that irky feeling below him). He knows Baekhyun is just teasing him and it wasn't, not even slight, in any flirty way possible. It just came out naturally from his lips like the casual guy he is. Fuck Baekhyun for doing this to him.

Byun-soon silently snickered by the counter, seeing an already flustered Chanyeol starting blankly at Baekhyun who was indeed minding his business with washing up the rice beads.

"What the fuck did you just-"

"SHH! THE BACON'S BURNING!"

"He hadn't even put the bacon yet, idiot!" Byun-soon laughed. This couple can be one comedic duo.

"THE OIL'S BURNING!" Baekhyun tried once more.

Byun-soon watched as the two argued with Baekhyun's complete silliness and Chanyeol's stress with his lover. How she missed being the clown in her relationship with her boyfriend.

Oh right, she forgot to mention the contract with Baekhyun. Should she bring it up again?

Nah, maybe later or next time. Right now, she wants to enjoy the silly bickering of the two, watching them have the time of their lives together and as if they were the only ones in their world. It's a sight to see, and seeing her brother all cheeky and giggly made her giggle as well.

Something their father would never be able to give them.

--MUIG--

HAIII! HELL YEAH IM BACK AND AT LEAST ERM TWO CHAPTERS MORE!
ITS ALMOST ENDING SO STAY TUNE
and I'm excited for the last two chapters, honestly :')

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.4K 335 23
Chanyeol was awaiting for revenge, he has been in coma for years; his family kept him alive and they are rich! There is the darkest history why Chany...
16.9K 756 34
God is the creator of this specie~ He created everything, humans, animals, natures, and monsters. Be careful who you're facing. - - - The most powe...
772 95 12
Park Chanyeol was stuck. He always knew that. He was stuck in the park's mansion. And now stuck in marriage, with a groom who was loathing his very...
12.4K 461 18
He was the best thing and the worst thing that had ever happened to me. I stood in the pouring rain as it soaked through my clothes. Watching him lea...