Never Ever Again | JENLISA FF...

By bloomingfeather

What will you feel if the two person you trust the most betrayed you? What will you feel if the person you lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Clarification
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 SPOILER
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 PREVIEW
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue
JENNIE'S LETTER FOR LISA
SPECIAL CHAPTER

Chapter 39

1.6K 22 5
By bloomingfeather

LISA

4 months after me and Jennie got married. Everything is going well. Our relationship is getting stronger as days goes by. There were some misunderstandings but we're always doing our best to fix it as soon as possible. 

"Lili, I'm going out with Krystal and Kai. Do you want to come with me?" I shook my head with a little smile.

"It's fine. Just enjoy, okay?"

"Alright. I'll go now." She kissed me on the cheek before she went out of the house. I took out my phone and messaged Jongin oppa.

To: Kim Jongin
Oppa, you better take care of Jennie. And especially your wife.

Not too long after, I received a reply from him.

From: Kim Jongin
Aye aye, Captain! Haha. Don't worry. I'll take care of them.

It's not new to me anymore that Jennie often goes out with Krystal, sometimes with Kai, and sometimes with the two of them. They are now close to each other in which I am happy about.

Jisoo and Chaeng are still worried because what happened before might happen again but I assured them that Jongin made a promise that he is willing to fulfill. I need to trust him again. Yes. Him. As for Jennie, ofcourse I also trust her. But not as how I trust Jongin. Hearing the full story on how everything happened, it's all on Jennie. But I love her. So I still trust her. I hope, she won't make the same mistake anymore. That's all I want.

When the afternoon comes, Sehun messaged me. It's been a long time since we last saw each other. I think, he's really busy right now since he's now a successful model.

From: Sehun❤️
Hey there! Are you free today? Let's hangout. It's my day-off. My treat.

I immediately replied a "yes" after I read his message.

From: Sehun❤️
I'll pick you up in 5 minutes.

I took a quick shower and dressed up so Sehun won't have to wait for me anymore. I also made sure to inform Jennie that I'll go out with Sehun. Gladly, she didn't get upset or what. Things are really going well.

***

"Lalisa!" I saw Sehun waving at me as soon as I got out from the house. I happily ran to him and hugged him.

"It's been a long time."

"Yeah. I missed you." He said while pouting so I chuckled.

"Stop pouting. It doesn't suits you." I teasingly said so he pouted more.

"You are so mean."

After talking about some things, we decided to have a coffee together in Starbucks. Of course, being a persistent person, he insisted to pay for it. So knowing that I can't do anything to stop him, I just let him.

"Lately, Kai and Krystal are always arguing over some little things. Is it normal once you get married?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. It's normal. You should get used to it."

"But it doesn't seems like it's happening on you. It feels like your relationship with Jennie are going pretty well."

"Yup. I mean, of course, there are times that we can't avoid to have misunderstandings, but we're always trying our best to fix it as soon as possible."

"Wow. I can tell that Jennie really regretted what happened before. It's good to know. I'm happy for the both of you."

"Enough with us. How about you? Still single?" I asked.

"Well, yes. I'm workaholic." He then let out a soft chuckle.

"You should find someone now. You're getting old. Come on, man."

"I'll get there soon. Maybe it's not yet the right time."

"So when is the right time?" He just shrugged.

Since we haven't seen each other for too long, we talked about a lot of things. We honestly had fun together as always.

When I got home, it's already 7 in the evening. Jennie is not yet home so I decided to call her but she's not answering. So I called Kai oppa instead. Gladly, he picked it up.

"Hello, Lisa?"

"Oppa, are you still with Jennie?"

"Oh. She just left minutes ago. She'll be home, soon, don't worry."

"Oh okay. Thank you."

"Yeah~"

As soon as the clock strikes 8pm, the front door opened and it revealed Jennie.

"Hey. Sorry if I just got home now. I didn't notice the time since I had a lot of fun with Kai and Krystal unnie."

"No it's fine." I said and gave her a smile. She sat beside me and rested her head on my shoulder. So I started caressing her hair.

"Krystal unnie kept on complaining earlier because she's always arguing with Kai over some little things and said that she's getting tired already. I couldn't help but to smile while looking at them." She muttered. She's clearly tired already.

"Sehun said the same thing earlier." I replied. She just chuckled. I peeked at her face and her eyes are closed. "Hey, do you wanna sleep already? You should go to the bedroom and take a sleep."

"Your shoulder is more comfortable." I giggled. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I replied. After that, she didn't say anything anymore. Until I realized that she already fell asleep. Worried that she might hurt her neck, I carried her to the bedroom and lay her down on our bed. She still look so beautiful even when sleeping.

After taking a quick shower, I laid down beside Jennie who is sleeping peacefully. I started stroking her hair carefully so she won't wake up.

"I love you." I muttered under my breath. I kissed her forehead softly before I went to sleep.

***

"Hey. Lalisa. Wake up. Breakfast is ready." Hearing that familiar voice, I opened my eyes with a small smile. She immediately kissed me on the cheeks. "Good morning, Lili."

"Hmm. Good morning."

"I cooked our breakfast so you better get up now and eat with me."

"Alright. Give me 5 minutes. I'll just wash my face and brush my teeth."

"Is it important? Because you still smells good." I chuckled at her sudden words.

"I know. But yes, it's important, honey. So wait for me in the kitchen, okay?" She just nodded before leaving. I got up and went to the bathroom. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I immediately went to the kitchen where Jennie is waiting.

"Finally. I thought you're going to spend an hour there." She said, visibly annoyed for making her wait for a long time. I just chuckled.

"Let's eat now." We started eating the foods that she cooked. She is really a good cook. One of the reasons why I love her so much.

"Krystal unnie will spend the day with her older sister. Is it okay if I'll accompany Kai today?"

"Just the two of you?" I calmly asked but Jennie knows what I truly feel.

"Lisa, trust me this time. I won't make the same mistake anymore." She said as she held my hand and caressed it. I sighed deeply.

"Keep me updated." I coldly stated. I heard her sigh. I quickly finished my food.

It's not like I don't trust Jennie or Kai. I trust them. But not 100%. I still have some doubt after what happened before between them. Although it's been years now, it's hard to forget the pain I experienced back then when I discovered everything. And I don't want to experience that pain again.

"I'll take a shower now and get ready to go to work." I was about to stand up from my seat when she held my hand, causing me stop.

"Lisa. Don't you trust me?"

"Jennie, please. Alright. Go and accompany Kai. Just keep me updated. It's okay."

"Lisa, please. Let's fix this."

"There's nothing to fix, okay? I'm fine. I promise." I said and let out a small but unsure smile. I ruffled her hair before removing her hands on mine and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

***

When I got out of the bathroom, I saw Jennie sitting on our bed while using her phone. I guess she's texting someone right now. So I didn't bother her anymore and just dressed up to get ready for work.

"What time will you go home?" I asked after dressing up. She turned to me before answering.

"Around 3 in the afternoon, I guess. Why?"

"Nothing. Just asking. Anyway, enjoy." I turned to her and smiled. She just smiled back.

After I finished getting ready, I kissed Jennie's forehead before I left. When I arrived, they're all there already. I went straight to my office. But Jisoo and Chaeng quickly followed me.

"Hey." They both greeted.

"What are you doing here? Do you need something?" I asked as I sat on my swivel chair.

"It looks like you're not in the mood right now. Did something happen?"

"Well, Jennie told me that Krystal is going to spend the day with her older sister. So she asked me if she can accompany Kai for today while his wife is away."

"And? Don't tell me you agreed?"

"I have no other choice. It's not right to doubt her now that we're already married." I replied.

"Lisa, look. It's just right to doubt her after everything that happened before! You shouldn't have agreed on that. What if the history will repeat itself?" Jisoo unnie blurted out. I sighed. She has a point. I already thought of that.

"But still, she's my wife. I need to trust her." I heard them sighed that made me look at them.

"Well, it's your decision." Chaeng said. "We'll go back to work now." She patted my head before they went out of the office.

Come on, Lisa. Just trust Jennie. Stop doubting her every single time.

***

[AFTER 3 MONTHS]

Recently, I told my dad that I can't handle the company anymore because I'm having a hard time already. Thankfully, he didn't get mad. He just told me go and enjoy my life with Jennie without worrying about anything.

These past few days, Jennie is acting strange. I think, yesterday is the 5th time she puked. I asked her if she's feeling sick and if she's okay but she said she's fine and I shouldn't worry. And most of the time, she's getting pale. But I started to realize one thing when I noticed that her belly seemed to grow as if she is pregnant.

Why would she get pregnant? I don't remember us doing that yet.

And I finally got an answer. And it didn't make me happy. My blood started to boil. But I did my best to calm myself down. I need to confirm it first. I need to talk to her.

It's currently 7 in the evening. Jennie went out to buy groceries. As soon as she arrived back at home, I spoke.

"Jennie, be honest with me. I want the truth." She put down the two plastic bags she's carrying and took some steps forward.

"What is it? Is there something wrong, Lili?"

"You're pregnant, aren't you?" I coldly asked. She froze on her spot. Her mouth agapes. She was about to say something but quickly closed her mouth again like she's hesitating to give me an answer.

"At first, I didn't believe my doubts because I don't remember us doing that yet. But I realized something."

"Lili, what are you talking about? I'm not pregnant." She then faked a laugh. So I scoffed.

I stood up. "Something happened between you and Kai. Am I right? He got you pregnant. Didn't he?" She shook her head but she's obviously nervous right now already.

"Lisa, what the hell are you talking about?!"

"Oh, please. Stop lying, Jennie. Tzuyu was there! She told me that she saw you and Kai in the same bar where she went to relieve her stress. She even told me how you two drank so much that both of you got drunk! And you didn't even tell me! Is that why you didn't go home the next day? Because you were with him making some baby?" I received a slap from her but I laughed it off.

She still got some nerves to slap me when I'm just telling the truth.

"L-Lisa, nothing happened." She firmly stated.

"Nothing happened?! Then why are you acting strange these past few days?! And your belly seemed to grow as if you are pregnant! I noticed, Jennie! Just tell me the fucking truth already!"

She kept silent. She didn't say any word. She just looked at me, but I when I looked into her eyes, it must be true.

But I hope it's not.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 23 19
"A faithful friend loves you till the end." Jennie and Jisoo, bffs gets into a fight and breaks their friendship. And, Rosé and Lisa also gets into...
332K 10K 53
This is a story of how your friends can hurt you in many different ways---may it be by breaking your trust, your promises, your expectations, or mayb...
17.5K 439 55
No matter what happen between two hearts, if it's meant to be then it will find its way back to each other again. And even a change of desire wouldn'...
154K 3K 54
We've been married for five years now. I got her, she got me... I thought nothing would break us apart... I thought I was the only woman in her li...