The Son of Lord Voldemort

By IHaveDementia

Voldemort never killed Harry, instead he killed his parents and kidnapped Harry to raise as his own son again... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Not an update
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 115

1.3K 70 7
By IHaveDementia

Harrison wore a smile on his face as he walked into his dormitory. Hogsmeade had been interesting, to say the least. Fleur wasn't anything like he had pictured she would be. The few times he had spoken to her, she had seemed polite and intelligent. It turns out she was more raunchy than polite, but he was right when it came to her intelligent. She had a sharp wit, that an hour after he left her still had him amused.

He stopped when he saw his black dragon hide notebook glowing. His father hadn't sent him messages through it in a long time. He frowned as he walked over and opened the notebook.

Harrison,

You must accelerate the plan for Miss Delacour. Do not send any letters via the post.

Father

What had happened to make his father want him to move things quicker? Harrison's frown deepened. He had enjoyed his day with Fleur so much, he had nearly forgotten that he was trying to get close to her for a reason.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a photo. There's a tiny shop in Hogsmeade with a wizarding Photo Booth out front, and he and Fleur had taken a photo together. In the picture, Fleur's blue eyes looked like someone had handpicked the world's brightest gemstones and plucked them in her face. She wore a smile that said, 'I know I'm the prettiest girl in the room, thank you for noticing.' Harrison's arm was around her shoulders, and the picture showed him laughing at a joke she had just told. He ran a thumb over her face.

Fleur was an enigma. She hated that guys fawned over her for her looks, but she prided herself on being gorgeous. She would shoot innocent looks at him once second, then make a sexual joke the next.

"Accelerate the plan," he muttered, as he pulled his shirt over his head.

As he looked down at the smiling picture of Fleur, he didn't think he'd have any trouble doing just that.

Ginny buried her face in her hands, her shoulders shaking with suppressed laughter.

"I'm serious!" Viktor said, not bothering to hide his laughter.

"You did not say that," Ginny said, as she looked up.

"I did," Viktor said sheepishly.

Ginny finally let loose her laughter, and shook her head. She stopped laughing and looked up into Viktor's smiling face.

"I had a really good time today," Ginny said.

Viktor's smile made her legs once again feel like slime. "It vas only good?"

Ginny chuckled at his teasing tone. "Ok, you got me, it was more than good."

Ginny didn't want to say that it was the best day she could remember having in years. It had taken awhile, but she had found herself opening up after only a few hours with Viktor. There was something about him that made her feel safe and understood. He was sweet, caring, funny, and had an accent to die for. She had only known him for a day, but it felt like it had been years.

Viktor reached out and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Ginny's muscles tensed at the contact, but then relaxed.

"If you want to," Ginny began hesitantly, "you can sit with me at breakfast tomorrow." She avoided looking into his eyes.

"Look at me," Viktor said gently. Ginny forced herself to look into his eyes. "I vould like that very much."

Ginny smiled. "Brilliant."

Suddenly the portrait to Gryffindor tower opened and a first year stepped out. He looked up and saw Viktor, he squeaked in surprise and quickly ran down the stairs. Ginny thought she saw a flash of annoyance in Viktor's eyes, but a second later it was gone. 'I'm seeing things.'

"I should go in," Ginny said hesitantly.

"It is late," Viktor said.

Ginny nodded, her hair coming out from behind her ear again. She froze again when Viktor once more tucked it behind her ear. She looked up, and her eyes widened when he closed his eyes and leaned down. She didn't move as his lips met hers. Ginny had never been kissed before, and she didn't know what to do, so she stood as if she had been frozen.

Viktor pulled away and looked at her, a guilty expression on his face.

"I'm sorry," Viktor said, "I thought…"

"No," Ginny shook her head. "It's not you, I've just never…" She felt mortified, and her face turned red as a tomato. She spun around.

Viktor grabbed her arm, and she hesitantly turned towards him.

"It's not a problem, Ginny," Viktor said soothingly. "I still like you."

Ginny's eyes went wide. "You…you like me?"

"Of course, I do," Viktor said.

Ginny swallowed. "Oh."

Viktor laughed. "How about we try that again?"

Ginny couldn't form a coherent thought, so instead she nodded. Viktor once more leaned down and his lips gently landed on hers. This time, Ginny pressed her lips back and Viktor slipped his arms around her waist. Ginny's heart beat wildly against her chest. Viktor pulled away slowly, and looked down into her face.

"Goodnight, Ginny," Viktor pulled away, and walked down the stairs.

Ginny stared after him. She felt as if she was floating outside of her body. Viktor Krum, the world famous quidditch player liked her. He had kissed her. Ginny reached up and touched her lips. A smile slowly graced her pale face. She couldn't wait to tell Lavender and Parvati.

A hush fell over the Gryffindor table. Ginny looked up from her porridge and into the wide eyes of her best friends. Parvati and Lavender were staring googly-eyed behind her. She turned around and saw Viktor standing behind her. His long, lean body hidden beneath red and silver robes. Ginny swallowed.

"Viktor," Ginny said breathlessly.

Unconsciously, her fingers reached up and touched her lips. Viktor smiled down at her.

xxXXxxXXxxXXxxXXxxXX

Viktor felt a tinge of annoyance as two girls across from Ginny stared at him like gaping fish. One of them had light brown curly hair, and large, cartoon sized eyes. The other was an Indian girl, with almond shaped eyes, and her hair in a side braid.

He smiled down at Ginny, and her fingers hovered over her lips. He didn't know whether to find her innocence and naivety endearing or annoying as hell. Yesterday, he had been annoyed by her nervousness and the way she would turn red faced over every little thing. But he couldn't deny that part of him found it cute. After all, she wasn't an ugly girl. She was no great beauty, but she had a pretty face. He could've received a worse assignment than seducing a cute girl. Viktor could do without her two little friends continuing to stare at him though. The simpering and fawning got annoying after two seconds.

"Is your invitation still good?" Viktor asked.

Ginny's ears turned red. Viktor forced himself not to scowl at the way everything he said made her blush. So for the moment he would go with, it was annoying as hell.

"Yes," Ginny said.

Viktor took the seat opposite the curly haired girl and reached for an apple. He plastered on the smile he used when doing fan meet and greets.

"I'm Viktor," he said.

"Lavender," the curly haired one giggled.

'She giggles. Of course.'

"Parvati," the Indian girl said.

"Pleasure to meet you," Viktor said.

Lavender giggled again.

Viktor ate breakfast while Ginny, Lavender, and Parvati talked. He would look at Ginny between bites. He knew what his assignment was. Get Ginny Weasley to fall for him. Lord Voldemort hadn't told him why, and when he asked he had been met with stony silence. He had thought that upon spending time with Ginny he would come to understand, but he honestly had no idea. She seemed like a bright girl, but not overly so. He couldn't feel magic pouring off her. And her family had no money or powerful connections. He was at a complete loss.

Ginny kept glancing at him from the corner of her eye and licking her lips. It made him think of their kiss. He wanted to laugh derisively. What they did could barely qualify as a kiss. Ginny could've been a statue for how into it she was. Her obvious innocence made him question momentarily what he was doing. Lord Voldemort's angry face flashed in his mind, as did the letter he had received from his father last night. He grimaced as the words he read screamed inside his mind.

Viktor,

You will not have our Lord to worry about should you fail.

Father

He pushed his thoughts away. He gulped down a glass of orange juice. He sat his glass down and looked at Ginny.

"Care for a morning walk?" He asked.

Ginny looked at him, she blinked as if she was trying to see if he was real. "I would like that."

Viktor stood up and Ginny followed. They were almost to the Great Hall doors when a red head, a boy with sandy hair, and a tall black boy stopped in front of them. The red head blinked once, then twice, then his eyes widened.

"Bloody hell," the sandy haired boy said. "You're Viktor Krum."

"Guilty," Viktor said. Annoyance creeping into his tone.

The red head looked between him and Ginny and his eyes widened further.

"What are you doing with him?" The red head asked dumbly.

Viktor clenched his jaw.

"This is Viktor," Ginny said patiently.

"I know who he is," Ron said. "How do you know him?"

"He's my….friend," Ginny said slowly.

"We met at the World Cup," Viktor said slowly, as though speaking to a child, when the boy still looked confused. "And we were just leaving for a morning walk." He turned away from the boy, not caring to speak to him anymore. Viktor held up his arm for Ginny. "Shall we?"

"I'll talk to you later, Ron," Ginny said, taking Viktor's arm.

Ron and the other two boys stared in shock, and Viktor could tell Ron wanted to say something. In the depths of his eyes, he could see Ron warring with himself. Viktor smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes, as he walked past the boys and out of the Hall.

xxXXxxXXxxXXxx

Harrison watched in amusement as Ron stared slack jawed after Viktor and Ginny. He could tell that Ron wanted to stop her from going, but it was obvious Ron was forcing himself not to do anything. Harrison was surprised by Ron's composure. Of course, they'd been at school for two months now, and Ron had yet to attack the Slytherins verbally or otherwise. In fact, Ron, Dean, and Seamus had kept to themselves, and Hermione said she'd even seem them in the library once. That made him suspicious, so Harrison kept an eye on them, they were no doubt plotting something.

He was pulled from his thoughts when thin arms wrapped around his midsection, and a head came to rest on his shoulders.

"Guess who," a voice murmured in his ear. Her breath smelt like strawberries.

"Hm," Harrison pretended to think. "Amber?"

Fleur scowled playfully. "Didn't your father ever tell you not to anger a veela?"

"Only once or twice," Harrison said nonchalantly.

Fleur laughed, as Leo moved over so she could sit next to Harrison. She swung her waist length blonde hair over her shoulder, as Harrison introduced her to everyone. When he was done he looked up and saw that Susan was staring at him from the Hufflepuff table, a hurt look on her face. Fleur followed his line of site before looking back at him.

"Who is that?" Fleur asked quietly.

Harrison cleared his throat. "My ex, Susan."

Fleur rose her eyebrows. "I can't picture you with her."

"Oh," Harrison said. "Why is that?"

Fleur snaked her arms again around his midsection. She placed her head so that her lips were an inch from his ear.

"She isn't me," Fleur whispered.

Harrison smirked. Fleur was going to make this too easy. He guessed what they said about veela's was true, they moved quickly.

He looked back at Susan, who stood up and stormed out of the Great Hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 17.7K 69
❌ This is my first work so I apologize for any inconsistencies and mistakes. I am also not touching this with a ten foot pole. It is an abomination s...
26.4K 407 39
My name is Draco Lucius Malfoy. I am a racist, I despise gingers and mudbloods, and my parents work for the man who killed James and Lily Potter, as...
222K 7.6K 37
All his life, Harry didn't, couldn't, control his own fate, always decided and set by others but not him. When secrets came out and he goes back to t...
856 32 16
Harry isn't the Dark Lord, so he cannot be with a Death Eater's son. This is the first time the Boy-Who-Lived ever asked for something and he cannot...